Family Canoe Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and noticed that my wife was playing with her clit as she feverishly sucked my cock and all I could do was smile.

When my cock was as hard as it could get without exploding I lifted her up and carried her toward the trail in the woods and grabbed a beach towel from the line on the way by.

She asked where we were going and I told her she would find out soon enough and when I reached the clearing and put her down she just giggled and said you're going to fuck me aren't you and I replied like you've never been fucked before.

We fucked in so many positions I don't know how we managed to stay on the towel and I lost count how many orgasms my wife had but I know when I finally came I thought I was going to pass out.

We kissed and I told her we better get some sleep because we were pulling out when we got up and she said she wished the three of us could stay here and do this a little longer.

I told her that would be nice but we would either get caught or I'd end up dead trying to service everyone and she said that she would help and the thought raced through my mind as to what she might be thinking of now but I figured we would just have to let time tell us that one and if it happens I'll share it with all of you.

12