Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Son & daughter get mom, and more.
4k words
4.68
237.1k
53

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

The turn of event had me flabbergasted. For the better part of the morning, I had what could only be described as the perfect fantasy. I had sex with both my raven beauty Mom, and plunged my rigid cock in my 19-yr old lithe, athletic baby sister. I had started by pleasuring each of them, bringing them to orgasms with my mouth and tongue, and had just finished fucking both of them.

Rachel, my sister, was in my arms. Mom has hustled upstairs, telling us it was time for a group shower. I made the observation to Rachel that it was time for us both to go fuck Mom. Her grin stretched from ear-to-ear.

We rose from the carpet, me allowing Rachel to go first. I wanted an eye level view of her pussy. As she stood, I pulled her close, sliding my hands up her legs, cupping the cheeks of her ass, and pulled her mound to me. I kissed her body, my tongue stretching to flick over her hooded clit. Rachel jumped, giggling.

"Come on, I'll race you to Mom's shower," she challenged. She was gone. I had no chance. Standing, I sauntered up the stairs. I could hear Mom and Rachel making a racket in Mom's shower.

"Come on son!" Mom called. I want my back washed. "Rachel gets to wash my tits! She got here first," Mom shouted.

I stopped in the hall bathroom to piss. It felt good! By the time I got to Mom's shower, more was going on than washing. Rachel had sucked Mom's rigid nipple into her mouth, her hand and fingers were stretched around the tit flesh, squeezing it firmly into her mouth. I could see her teeth holding the nipple as she tugged, pulling the nipple up from Mom's tit flesh. Mom's eyes were closed, she arched her back to get her tits high for Rachel, her hand lifting the tit higher, pushing it into Rachel's mouth. They both glistened, the bodies wet from the pounding spray. The room was cool, a steam rolled up from the shower stall and hung over the upper part of the bathroom.

The shower stall had two tile walls, with one glass wall overlooking a jet-tub, the other housing the door. Looking through the glass enclosure door, I watched Rachel devour Mom. Mom's free hand massaged her other tit, pinching the nipple, rolling it between her thumb and fingers.

"Do me Mom!" Rachel said as she stood, pulling her mouth off Mom's tit.

Mom leaned to Rachel, sucking the stiff nipple rapidly into her mouth. Rachel's hand reached around Mom's head, pulling her tighter, mashing her tit flat against her own body. Mom rocked her head back and forth, using her mouth and chin to massage Rachel's tit deeply. Rachel watched intently.

"Come on in big brother," quipped Rachel. "Water's fine!" she exclaimed.

I opened the door, ducked the top bar, and stepped into the shower. I reached my hands out, each landing on the small of Mom's and Rachel's backs. I slid my hands down, caressing the curve of their respective asses. I let my finger tips dip into their cracks, my hand sliding down over the soft globes. Mom, with her back to the water, was slippery. Rachel was drier, but still had plenty of moisture covering her body. I wanted to lick Mom's backside as the water trickled down her body.

I pulled them toward me, turning them around, putting Rachel under the direct stream of water. Kneeling, I placed both hands on Mom's taunt ass, my thumbs sliding into her lower crack. I lifted her cheeks gently, sliding my fingers deep between her globes. They passed over her asshole. Mom squeaked slightly as my thumbs found the wetness of her hole. I spread Mom's cheeks gently, pushing her toward the water. As she leaned to suck Rachel's nipple, water ran down her neck, and poured down her backside. Leaning to her, I had to close my eyes as the water splashed over us, but was able to stretch my tongue out to touch her ass. I licked up her crack, teasing her sensitive skin. Water ran into my mouth, I gathered it, and spit it back over her ass.

I started planting kisses all over her soft globes. I moved from the top of her crack towards the small of her back. I must have brushed a ticklish spot, her body squirmed to get away from my tongue. I brushed quickly back to her globes.

Sliding my hand underneath her, I pushed up between her legs, my thumb finding her wet hole. I reamed the entrance gently, my thumb penetrating slightly as my index finger penetrated her slit and raked over her clit. As Mom's body jumped, I jammed my thumb completely into her wet pussy, grinding as much of my hand as possible between her lips and deep into her hole. Mom's legs splayed, she humped down to capture my hand deep into her cunt. I thrust my hand harder against her, driving my thumb and part of my hand up into her body. My base knuckle of my index finger mashed her clit. I rubbed my hand back and forth over the engorged clit. Mom grunted on Rachel's tit as I hammered her. I nipped Mom's ass, holding her flesh between my teeth, biting gently. I thrust my thumb in and out of her wet hole. Mom's body dropped down each time I withdrew, trying to keep my thumb deep in her body. Each time I thrust upwards, she grunted out her breath. Breathing was becoming ragged.

I pulled my hand out of her crotch. She groaned a displeasure groan. She wanted more.

Standing, I took a turn under the spray, grabbed the soap, lathered up my body. I paid close attention to my cock and balls. Mom's hands, joined by Rachel's, pulled and stroked me, washing me thoroughly. I in turn, washed over their bodies. Several minutes passed, but we were clean. I stepped from the shower, grabbing a towel. Mom followed, Rachel played under the spray waiting for room to stand on the shower rug.

I quickly finished, made my way out of the bathroom, and jumped on Mom's bed. Positioning myself to accent my cock, I waited for Mom to emerge. Seconds passed, but Mom came out quickly. Without hesitating, she dived for my cock, her lips wrapping around his head, her tongue licking all sides quickly. I pushed her body down to her back, pulling her lower body toward my head. I rose, straddling her face. I reached to my cock, guiding him between her lips. My hips arched, I drove several inches into her mouth and throat. Mom reached to pull me deeper. I leaned down quickly, propping myself on my elbows above her petite body, my hands sliding under her ass, palms wrapping themselves around her globes. I lifted her cunt to my waiting mouth. I dived in, quickly sucking her clit into my hungry mouth, stretching it, tugging it from her body. My tongue mashed it, forcing it hard against the inside of my mouth. I raked over her clit fast, forcing it back and forth in my mouth. Her hips leaped upwards, my face buried between her lips, her clit against my chin. I licked out, touching her hole. Mom's hips froze in mid air, waiting for me to fuck her with my tongue. I tilted her hips, opening her legs slightly. My tongue reached into her hole, reaming the opening. I thrust my tongue quickly in and out of her pussy, each time trying to drive it deeper.

Mom pulled me hard against her mouth, forcing more cock down her throat. I thrashed her pussy, driving my chin against her clit, my tongue furiously licking her hole, along her slit, and nipping on the clit as I sucked it back into my mouth. Mom's hips arched high, thrusting against my face. Freezing in high thrust, Mom's body started little, quick humps against my face. A groan erupted from her, from deep inside her body. Her body dropped, lying flat on the bed. With renewed vigor, she drove all of my cock down her throat, sucking hard on my shaft. Her face bounced on me, taking all, retreating, and driving all down her throat again. I reached to her clit, using my finger tip to flick her clit back and forth, blowing cool air over it as I played. Mom's body convulsed under my touch.

I rolled of Mom, finding Rachel lying beside us with two fingers buried in her own cunt. She was horny, her eyes wide open, her legs spread wide, driving her hand quickly over her clit, into her cunt as well. I pushed her up the bed, leaned to her pussy. She inhaled sharply, holding her breath. With Mom still holding me deep down her throat, I sucked Rachel's clit into my mouth. I bit down on it, holding it firmly between my teeth. Rachel's hands pulled me tighter into her cunt, humping my face on her pussy. I sucked her little man into my mouth, flicking my tongue over her sensitive bud. Rachel's leg wrapped around the back of my head, holding me firmly, softly, buried in her cunt. Turning my head from side to side quickly, I stretched, licked, sucked her clit hard. Within seconds, she reached her own orgasm. I drove two fingers into her sopping cunt.

"Fuck!" grunted Rachel as I hammered her wet cunt. I stroked hard for a few minutes, then slowed my pace to allow her body to absorb her orgasm, to slow down with me. Breathing returned to normal, I quit thrusting, leaving my fingers deep in her cunt momentarily.

I reached to push Mom's mouth off my cock. I was ready to explode, but I wanted to fuck her. I wanted my cock buried in her body, to feel her cunt flex to hold me. I lay on my back, my rigid cock reaching up in the air.

"Mom, sit on me backwards," I instructed her. Straddling me, she reached to guide my cock into her ready cunt. My cock penetrated her quickly, with each thrust, she ground more into her pussy. Placing her feet flat on the bed beside my hips, she lifted her petite body upwards, then jammed all my cock deep into her pussy. Mom repeated his movement, pulling up high, then slamming her body back down on me. She leaned forward, her hands on my thighs, and started bouncing hard up and down on my shaft. I slapped her ass, stinging her. She groaned loudly. I watched her ass lift off me, watched her cunt lips stretch down my cock to hold me. As she drove down, I pulled on her hips, grinding our bodies together, filling her with my cock.

Mom sat upright, driving her body deep down my cock. Stretching, I reached to pull her body down on me, her back flat against my chest. I arched my hips, lifting my legs slightly between hers. I could not get as much penetration, but my hands could now reach her pussy. I caressed down her body, reaching her cunt. I found her protruding clit, massaging it back and forth with my finger tip.

Rachel moved to us. Crawling over my legs, she lowered her body down on me, forcing my legs flat on the bed. She licked her way up, quickly finding Mom's wet clit exposed. She dived into her cunt. Mom went off like a firecracker.

"Oh fuck!" screamed Mom. Her hands reached to Rachel. I thrust hard, fast, driving my cock in and out of her cunt. Rachel sucked hard on her clit, flicking it back and forth with her tongue. Our bodies melded together. We became lost in our lust. I focused on cumming, driving my big cock into her little body, driving deep, hard. Mom, sandwiched between us, was screaming for us to pound her, to make her cum. I twisted her nipples, pulling hard to grind her body down on my cock. Rachel's hands were on her hips, pulling her tight against her mouth, flicking, sucking, biting her clit while my cock drove deep.

Mom's body tensed, she exploded into orgasm. Twitching rapidly, Mom grunted deeply. Rachel assaulted her clit as I continued to drill my rigid cock into her cunt. Within seconds, Mom pushed Rachel away from her sensitive clit. She lay moaning on my chest as I thrust in and out of her body. Her hands went to her crotch, her fingers massaging her own clit. Her eyes closed, she thrashed herself on me, her fingers raking over her clit in small circles.

Rachel straddled our heads, lowering her wet slit to Mom's mouth. Juices glistened in her slit. Mom's head arched upwards, her lips grabbing Rachel's clit and sucking it into her mouth. Rachel groaned as she lowered her hips down against Mom's face. I continued to drive my cock in and out of my Mom as she ate Rachel in front of me.

I reached up, over Rachel, with my fingers moving between the crack of her ass. My fingertip found her tight hole, reaming it. She screamed loudly when I forced the tip of my finger into her ass, stopping at the first knuckle. I popped it in and out of her ring. She ground her body down on Mom's face. She dove back down to suck Mom's clit into her mouth.

I wished I could snap a picture of us at that moment for my "fucking" files on my computer. There we were, me on my back, Mom impaled on my cock, laying back on me, with my sister's cunt draped over our heads, Mom tongue lashing her sopped slit, sucking her clit into her mouth. Rachel's mouth was attached to Mom's clit, humping it, stretching it as I thrust in and out of Mom's cunt. And I had reached to Rachel's ass over us and slipped a fingertip into Rachel's dark hole.

My balls exploded. I started grunting loudly, thrusting spasmodically into Mom's cunt. I drove my cock deep into my Mom as it expanded and erupted, showering the walls of her pussy with more sticky liquid. I stopped movement, feeling nothing but the spasms of orgasm, shooting my cum into Mom's cunt. Mom continued to lick Rachel.

Rachel reached a point of spasms in her pussy, and raised herself up off Mom's face. Her hand gently massaged her mound, her finger tips sliding between her slit, teasing her hole. I rolled Mom off me, pulling my flaccid cock out of her cunt. He drooped over my leg, sticky with our mixed fluids.

Mom groaned softly, pulling her arms up under her head. She looked satisfied, and ready for a nap. Rachel dropped beside her, her hand gently caressing her back. I too reached to gently caress her back. We rested.

I sidled up next to Mom, pressing my hips and cock against her side. I reached to lift my flaccid cock up on her hip bone. He drooled on her mound, his fluid leaking out slowly. Rachel's fingertip raked her nail gently over his head while she played in Mom's pubs. I reached across to Rachel, flicking my finger back and forth over the taunt nipple peeking up from Mom's side. Her tit was resting on Mom's tit, nipples almost touching. I leaned to them, my tongue bouncing off each nipple. Taking each tit gently, I pulled the hard nipples to my mouth. I sucked both into my mouth, my tongue washing over them firmly. I bit down, holding them firmly in place as I sucked. I wanted as much tit flesh as possible in my hungry mouth. Both were moaning. I sucked hard.

Rachel leaned to kiss Momma, her tongue extending, entering Mom's mouth. I opened my eyes, seeing them locked in a passionate kiss, their soft lips, mouths sucking, lips teasing, tongues dancing with each other. I held both tits in my mouth.

I reached down Rachel's body, my finger sliding between her slit. Wet, I slid my middle finger back, quickly dipping into her hole. Pumping twice, I penetrated her completely. Her breath escaped, she dived deeper into a kiss with Mom. She grunted into Mom's mouth as I thrust deep into her pussy. I added a second finger. Her body arched, legs spread wide. I thrust in and out of her body several times, driving deep, twisting my fingers, wriggling them deep in her cunt. She thrust her hips back at my fingers, grinding against my hand and Mom's hip. Retreating, I started mashing her clit against her body with both fingers, soaked with her juices.

"Oh shit!" screamed Rachel. She lay back, pulling her nipple from my mouth. I thrust my fingers up and down her slit, again stopping with direct contact over her clit. I could feel the hood, her skin, her bodies need to cum again. I moved quickly over her clit, driving both fingers faster back and forth, feeling her clit slide under my fingers and against her body. Her breathing became ragged quickly. Her hand reached to mine, holding me, mashing it down on her slit. She almost assisted me in moving back and forth over her clit. Her hips arched, leaning over toward me. Mom leaned to suck Rachel's nipple into her mouth. Rachel pulled her hard against her flesh, driving more tit into her mouth. I assaulted her clit, faster, firmer strokes, diving to her hole, scooping juices, sliding downwards, reaming her asshole, my palm applying pressure on her clit, spreading her lips wide, flat as my hand moved over her clit. I popped a fingertip into her ass, withdrawing quickly. I moved up her slit, my fingertips moving over her hole, back to her protruding clit. I flicked it quickly, my only intent now to make her cum.

My cock was growing rigid. I focused on her clit, my fingertips literally driving directly on her clit. I brought her to orgasm within seconds. Her body thrust upwards, humping hard. I slipped my fingers between her slick lips, and drove three fingers into her body. Wide eyed, wild, my sister screamed, grabbing my wrist and pulling it deeper into her cunt. I pounded in and out of her body for several minutes, gradually slowing my pace. I ground my fingers in, and around the walls of her cunt. My fingers were soaked. I wiped my fingers along her crack, over her asshole. I lubed her, getting her back hole wet. Rising, I rolled Rachel over to her stomach. Spreading her legs, I crawled over Mom, between Rachel's legs. On my knees, I reached forward, holding my upper body up with my left arm. My right hand reached to my rigid cock I slid it down between her cheeks. Squirming, Rachel arched her hips upwards.

"Wait," commanded Mom. "Get off her baby," she continued. "Here," she told Rachel. Looking at Mom, Rachel lifted her body upwards as Mom slid two pillows under her hip bones. As she settled back down, Rachel's hips lifted off the bed, tilting her ass upwards. I lay back over Rachel, aiming my cock into her crack.

"I want your ass, Rachel," I whispered.

"Oh God," Rachel responded. "If it hurts too much, you have to quit," she finished. Mom jumped up and disappeared into the bathroom.

I pushed forward, the head of my cock finding little room to penetrate. Grabbing my cock, I spread Rachel's cheeks apart gently. Finding her tight hole, I slid my cock down between her slit, coating him with wetness. I slid my cock back to her entrance. I nudged my cock against her hole. Reaching to her hips, I pulled forward gently. I rocked my hips forward, side to side, and pulled forward again. Rachel arched her hips high, grunting as I pulled her body back against me. I could feel the resistance of her ass, her ass did not want to open itself to me. I pulled harder, Rachel pushed back, arching hard.

My cock popped through the tight ring. Air rushed out of Rachel as she pulled her face into her blankets. She screamed, grunted, then went silent. I held my position. God I wanted to force my cock in, to thrust my cock deep, grind myself hard into her body I held off these desires. Mom returned, and began to massage my cock. She had gotten a lubricant for such situations. Fully coating my exposed cock, I withdrew for an instant as Mom coated the head of my cock. She reached quickly, gathered more from the tube, and ran her hand down Rachel's crack, coating her asshole as well.

"Now baby, drive your cock into her ass," mom whispered. "Slowly!" she finished. My hips lurched forward, the head of my cock jumped into her ass, quickly penetrating her tight ring. I started little thrusts, Rachel started bucking under my cock. Together, we drove more into her body, penetrating, withdrawing, and thrusting forward again. My cock disappeared into her ass. Each time I thrust forward, Rachel would scream into Mom's blankets on the bed. Each time I started to withdraw, she would drive her hips back to hold me in her ass.

Within a couple of minutes, I was completely buried in Rachel's ass. I ground my hips against her globes. My balls ached!

Mom was stroking Rachel's hair, talking softly into her ear. She turned to me. "Ok baby, fuck her hard!" commanded Mom.

I did not hesitate for even a second. I pulled back, and thrust forward with a vengeance that I did not know I had. I wanted, no, needed to hammer her ass. I wanted to make her scream at the top of her lungs! I needed to hear her scream for me to fuck her harder! I thrust, slapped flesh against flesh, and ground my hips hard, driving every inch I could into her sweet ass. Closing my eyes, my chin dropped to my chest, I began powerful thrusts, in and out of her body. I hammered her. Rachel propped herself up.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers
12