Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed over and over. I thrust forward again. I couldn't breathe. My cock was doing all my thinking. I pulled hard on her hip bones, propelling myself forward, driving my cock deep. My cock expanded, my balls readied themselves. Seconds passed.

"Oh shit!" I breathed through clenched teeth. I felt my balls tighten. "I'm cumming Rachel!" I screamed. I thrust deep, grinding my hips hard against her soft body. I pulled hard on her hips, driving myself balls deep in her ass. Spurt after spurt of cum ejected from my rigid cock. Holding my body still, we could feel him contract and jettison cum from his eye. Rachel collapsed on the bed. I fell on top of her, not wanting my cock to come out of her ass. I ground my hips firmly against her. She purred. I just grunted.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she breathed over and over. I nibbled on her shoulders. I could not even talk. Mom caressed our shoulders. My balls and cock were drained. My cock began to deflate. I ground against Rachel again, not wanting my cock to plop out of her ass. It did not take long, her body tensed, and pushed my flaccid cock out. Kissing her shoulders, I leaned left, and fell on the bed. My cock flopped on my hip.

Mom took my drained cock, a warm wash cloth swaddled my cock and balls. She began washing me gently, cleaning me thoroughly. Once exposed, the wet skin would feel the cool air, and contract. It felt like Mom was blowing cool breath over my wet cock. Mom turned to Rachel, dipped the cloth in a wash bin, twisted the excess water out, and began to wash Rachel as well. Spreading her legs, she let Mom wash down between her cheeks, and clean the lubricant from her ass as well.

Finished, Mom crawled down between us, pulled up a blanket, and covered us. We all drifted off to sleep.

12