Family Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigPin76
BigPin76
35 Followers

Seeing her completely naked breasts for the second time made my cock throb. I could feel my mouth filling with saliva, but the huge lump in my throat made it impossible for me to swallow.

"Relax Alex. It's not going to hurt." Again her voice low and sultry, it carried a tone I had only heard in movies. "We will take it slow, do as I say and you will do great."

She took my hand and pulled it to her breasts. I could feel the hard nipple under my palm. My pulse quickened as we got closer and closer to the end goal.

"Suck them." I heard her say. It was a tender voice, but with a commanding under tone.

As she released my hand I moved my head to her breast. I sucked her nipple into my mouth like an animal who not eaten in days. I wrapped my arms around her trying to suck it as deep as possible.

She pushed my head away and looked at me sternly.

"Not like that. You need to take your time. It's not a race. Use your tongue like this."

She took my index finger and circled her areola. She moved my finger closer and closer to her nipple with each circle.

"Listen to your lover's body. Watch her move; learn when she is ready for you to suck the nipple in. You can try biting gently and watch how she responds. You must learn to watch her for signs of what she likes, what she wants."

"Try again".

I moved towards her breasts again. This time I used my tongue to retrace what she had done with her finger. I wanted to watch her body, learn what she was trying to teach me, but my mind was swimming in total lust.

"Much better," Aunt Clair moaned and her hand pulled my head into her chest.

I took that as a sign I could suck her nipple. I immediately sucked her erect nipple, deep pink areola and as much of her breast into my mouth as possible.

After a few seconds she gently pushed my head away.

"Try the other one." Her voice softer, heavy with desire even an inexperience college kid could hear.

As I moved to her other breast, I slide a hand up her thigh, searching for the Holy Grail. When my hand found her pussy lips, I could feel them slightly swollen and easy to part. I slid a finger in her and started to frantically finger fuck her as I had seen in so many porn movies.

"Slow down, we will get there." she scolded me again. "It's not a race, it's a journey. I promise you it will be worth it, but make it worth it for your lover as well."

I pulled my fingers from her pussy embarrassed for rushing again. I wanted to hide; I was doing such a poor job at pleasing the woman I had fantasied about since starting puberty.

She pulled my fingers back to her wet lips and whispered in my ear.

"Don't stop, just slow down."

I did as I was told. I slid my fingers in and out, up and down her pussy lips, her hand leading the way.

"Much better Alex. You are getting the hang of this."

"Have you ever gone down on a girl?" She whispered as she gently bit my ear lope.

I froze, panic again gripping me after I had relax just minutes before. Friends had told stories of going down on girls, but the thought scared me, almost disgusted me. How would it smell? Taste? Would I get sick?

"Don't stop sweetie." I felt her fingers pushing mine into her wet folds. I released her breast from my mouth. About to speak, about to tell her no, about to tell her I don't want to. But the words stuck in my throat.

"Let me show what to do it." She pulled my lips to hers. "Remember to take your time. Enjoy the journey."

She held my head close with her hands on each side of face.

"First lesson, use your tongue on the lips. Slide it in gently every so often. But spend time tasting the lips. Like this."

She pulled me closer. He tongue began to slide across my bottom lip. Moving around in a circle to the top one. As her tongue moved back to the bottom one, she suck into her mouth, then bit it gently and pulled away, until my lip was stretched tight, then popped free.

"Now you try."

I move towards her mouth, excited to try what I just learned.

"No lover, on my pussy."

Hearing her say the word pussy sent a shock through my body. I could already feel my cock pulsing, my balls aching to be emptied. Fear I would cum before I got inside her. Excited I would even get the chance, afraid she would not let me fuck her.

I moved down her stomach. As I would learn later much too quick. I could have used my travel to her hot box; I could have kissed and licked my way there. Causing more excitement, causing her to want it more. Ultimately giving her a harder orgasm. But this morning, I did not know, and I rushed to her swelling pussy.

As my head moved between her legs, I paused. I knew I needed to slow down, to enjoy the journey, but I wanted to taste her. I wanted to know what it felt like to feel a woman cum.

I pushed her legs farther apart as I had seen in movies. I moved my head closer to her pussy. The smell was intense, like nothing I had ever experienced. The scent was musky, salty maybe even a hint of tanginess to it. It smelled like nothing I had ever smelled before. It soothed me, beckoned me to move closer, to taste it.

I pushed out my tongue and slowly slid it up her lip. I quickly moved to the other lip and did the same. Starting at the bottom I moved to the top.

When at the top I pushed my tongue into her pussy, excited to taste it. Aunt Clair moaned and pushed her hips toward to me. I took this to mean I was doing something right and pushed my tongue deeper and harder into her.

I felt her hands on my head, pulling it into her, holding me there. I tried to push my tongue deeper into her folds, but I was running out of breath.

As she held my head between her thighs, using her thighs and hands, she began to gently and slowly rock her hips. The pace of her rocking and the pressure on my head increased. I was finding it hard to breath and I couldn't hear anything.

Suddenly she stopped rocking, holding me tight to her pussy. Her body began to shake gently and grow with intensity. Still grasping for air I began to move my head back and forth, growing with panic. The more I panicked and searched for air, the harder she shook. When I thought I would pass out, she released me.

As my breathing returned to normal, I could hear Aunt Clair breathing hard and deep, but with each second it become slower and shallower. Like a runner after a hard sprint.

As I lay between her thighs I could feel my cock and balls again, aching to be touched. I couldn't take it anymore. I reached down and started to stroke myself when she moved gently.

"Oh no you don't. I earned that load deep in my pussy."

I needed no more encouragement and quickly moved into position to fuck my dream girl.

I push my cock deep into her in one hard thrust, closed my eyes and let wave of pure pleasure rush over me. The lessons of earlier to take it slow and enjoy the trip only a fleeting memory. I was consumed with the need to fuck her. Consumed with the need to empty my balls and feel the relief of a weekend of sexual tension. A weekend of being teased and frustrated.

I could tell I would not last long. Those same feelings coming that I had when I masturbated alone thinking of girls in my class, or of friends of my sister. The building pressure coming up from my nuts, through my stomach. I wanted to pause, wanted to wait until Aunt Clair gave me permission, but the feeling was too intense. So much better than jerking off.

I opened my eyes to see her breast rocking to the rhythm of me pumping in out of her. Her chest rising and falling as her breath increased.

The site of those hard nipples, bouncing tits, and the feeling of that hot moist hole gripping my cock was too much. I exploded immediately in to her, screaming out as I orgasmed.

I collapsed onto her, spent from the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. The only orgasm I have ever experienced with another person.

As I lay there, wondering what the next step was, hoping it was not as bad for Aunt Clair as I feared it was, I heard my name.

"Alex, hey Alex."

I looked up to see what Aunt Clair wanted, but she was not speaking, not moving.

"Alex, get up." I heard it again. Then I broke into a cold sweat. It was Katie's voice. My sister was about to walk in on me and Aunt Clair.

"Hey Dick Head, get up." I was afraid to open my eyes. Oh My God, my sister just caught me with my Aunt. My life was over.

"I know you're awake, now get up! Dad wants to get on the road."

"OK, OK, I'll be right there." I mumbled through a sleeping haze. "I'll be right there".

As I struggled to wake, I began to relax. It had been a dream. The whole thing had been a dream. I was relieved, but a little disappointed. I quickly dressed and brushed my teeth. I didn't want to upset dad to start the trip back.

As we hugged and kissed good bye I tried to avoid Aunt Clair. But she caught me just before I got into the car.

"Next time Alex, I promise we will finish next time."

As I started my iTunes for the trip home I closed my eyes. Which part had been a dream, and which parts were real. July 4th could not come quick enough.

BigPin76
BigPin76
35 Followers
12