Family Comfort Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claude understood the gist, even if he did not telepathically receive the precise message. He dipped his dick deep into Nel's juiced cunt and popped his fingers out of her ass. On the backstroke he grabbed his cock in his right hand and guided it to his niece's open anus. His mushroom flattened against the tight opening. Claude quickly placed his hand on Nel's tummy, above her own, as she diddled herself. He pulled with his hand and rocked forward on his hips. His gimbaled dick pressed on, until Nel's asshole swallowed its head and gripped his shaft.

"UUUUHHHHNNNN!" Nel screamed, "OH MY GOD!" She gasped, hyperventilating as she shifted her hand position, pressing her thumb hard on her clit and jamming three fingers through her pussy's begging orifice. "nnnNNNHHAH!" she wailed as her climax broke upon her. Her hips bucked and her knees buckled. Claude held her upright in the crook of his strong right arm. She pushed on the shower wall until her left wrist ached and then she pushed still more.

Claude rocked back and then thrust forward, driving himself another inch, or two, into Nel's tightest darkest tunnel. He pulled back and pushed again. "Uhn! Uhn! Uhn!" he grunted rhythmically as he humped his granddaughter's ass until his balls bumped her bottom. Nel was shaking like a water dog fresh from a pond. She cried and screeched as her powerful orgasm surged, mercilessly matching her uncle's pounding pressure. With a final thrust and a great roar, Claude crunched his abs, flexed his hams, locked Nel against his crotch and busted his nut. Bending over her back he supported his weak-kneed niece until their breathing returned to normal and he judged her ecstasy was past.

Still holding Nel, but not so firmly, Claude retracted his semi-soft penis from her butt and stood, straightening her with him. He kissed the nape of her neck and gently spun her in his loose embrace. He was gratified to see a pleased satisfied smile on Nel's face as he bent his head and kissed her warmly. She drew herself closer to his body, her hands coursing slowly up and down his back, over his taut buttocks and down his thighs. "Mmmmm," she said, briefly breaking their kiss, "That was, like... the best shower a girl could have... you are...EPIC!"

Claude was embarrassed by the praise, and also did not understand fully how it was that Sally and Nel, and particularly Nel, could stimulate and elicit sexual responses from him which he did not recall having since he stopped fucking Carla and went to college. "There must be something in the family genes," he thought to himself, "Wish I could isolate, bottle and sell it!" He laughed aloud at the thought and said, "Let's just say you 'bring out the best in me,' and leave it at that, Sweet Cheeks." He shut off the shower taps and returned to their embrace.

"And HOW!" Nel concurred, kissing her uncle passionately.

12