Family Comfort Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear!" Sally said, pushing the Kleenex box into her daughter's lap and prying the snotty shredded used bit from her fingers. "First of all," she said, inhaling deeply, "there's no physical reason why we couldn't BOTH have Claude's children. It isn't necessarily a you or me situation. I love him, he is my brother and I would love to have his baby, but I love you, TOO, and if you wanted his baby, why on earth would I want to deprive you?" Exhaling and then taking another deep breath, Sally continued, "And, it is far from certain that you are pregnant. The laws of nature are such that there is, I am told, less than a 10% chance that during completely unprotected intercourse, at the prime time of the fertility period, a sperm will hit an egg and make a baby." She laughed. "Boys are not really very good shots, you know... that's why there has to be millions of their seeds in their ejaculate and even then... well, 10% isn't a very good chance, if you ask me."

Taking another breath, Sally went on, "Now, I'm going to confess something to you: Your mother has not been on any birth control since we came to Denver. I haven't had a need for it, either, you see. When you saw your uncle and me making love, he was not wearing a condom AND, I had MY last period a week from the Sunday before he arrived. In other words, I was probably ovulating, TOO, so you and I are both in the same canoe, hon'."

Nel was thunderstruck. "You mean... OH MY GOD, MOM!" She shouted. "Does Uncle Claude know about that?"

Moments later there was a knock on the bedroom door and Claude called out, "Hey is everything OK? I heard a shout."

"Girl talk, Claude," Sally answered, "We're OK. Go away!" She winked at Nel who covered her mouth with her hand and giggled into her palm.

"Alright," Claude replied, his voice fading as he walked away from the door.

Sally returned to Nel's question. "Yes, he knows about the possibility and he is very pleased. May I just say," she beamed at her daughter, "that I imagine, if it turned out that you were pregnant by him, he would be pleased and proud of that, too. In fact, if it came to pass that we were both 'knocked up', to use the common phrase, I think Claude would be DOUBLY joyful." She reached out her hands and squeezed Nel's knees, shaking them at the same time. "Time will tell, and as you overheard, Claude and I are looking forward to taking another shot at the hoop tonight. So, wish me luck and pray for whatever outcome you want for yourself. Claude and I will stand by you, no matter what."

"Should I say something to Uncle Claude?" Nel asked, candidly, "You told him about you."

"Hmmm," Sally thought a moment, "No, I think in your case you should just let things go along as they have been. If you don't want a baby, then don't... uh, fuck him. If you do, then go for it. He's going to be ours for a long time, so we may as well get used to sharing." Sally grinned and added, "Can you play nice, Nel?"

12