Family Comfort Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhhh, uhhnnnn, mmmm-MORE?" Sally moaned, thrilled to again feel a pulsing plunging object in the grip of her squeezing walls. "Yesss, DADDY! Yes, more! nnNNAAHH!" she gasped, pulling his face tight to her twat. "Oh God! Oh my God! I'm... cum...mmmming...AGAIN!" She screamed, pulling Claude's ears, compressing him, bumping him, rolling her hips, as the overcharged sensation swept through her body.

When Sally relaxed her hold on his head, Claude pushed her and climbed onto the bed panting, laying over her in a prone push-up position. He kissed her hard. Her electric tongue licked her drippings from his lips. They groaned together in a renewed frenzy. Sally twisted and rolled to her right, sending Claude onto his back, beneath her. She straddled his hips and sat back on his thighs. Tearing away her blouse and jacket, she cast them across the room. Claude reached up and pressed his hands against her heavy breasts, pendant beneath her open dangling bra. She shrugged her shoulders, shimmied her tits and shook her arms until the garment joined its companions on the floor, leaving her completely naked, save for the elastic suspender belt cinching her equator.

Sally looked down, between her breasts in Claude's mauling grasp, and grinned. His stalk, no longer half-hard, but fully erect and engorged, waved in front of her pussy. She leaned forward and then scrunched back and down, settling herself upon his stiffness, deliberately, slowly, easing him into her agitated cunt. "Urrrhhh," Claude growled, low in his throat, "yuuuurrrrhh so... tight!" he praised, as he felt her inner fingers tug his cock, squeezing and pulling the sliding fat staff.

When her bottom was flush against Claude, Sally began slowly stirring her hips around his delicious thick rigidity. She resumed her tantric yoga exercises in earnest. As she moved and flexed, Claude's breaths shortened. His hands stopped randomly grabbing and clutching Sally's boobs. He picked up her rhythmic contractions and subconsciously harmonized with them. As Sally milked his dick, Claude tugged and twisted her tits. She hummed. He groaned. They sang together and, to their collective great surprise and joy, Claude found and dispatched another platoon into Sally's nest. "CLAWWWWWWD!" Sally screamed. She clamped her vaginal vise on his pumping prick as, yet again, her coming tide washed through her.

"With any... lu-uuck," Claude stammered, half chuckling, half choking in the aftermath of his second glorious ejaculation, "you'll soon... ha...have... another... keepsake 'with love from Claude... and Carla!'"

"Oh, I DO HOPE SO, Daddy," Sally sighed, falling upon his heaving chest. "I truly do hope so!"

12