Family Connection

Story Info
Two brothers & two sisters get together.
972 words
3.61
126.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting in the bathroom we begin to remove our clothes, giving tenderly loving kisses on the skin all the way down. When we are totally naked, we step into the hot and steaming shower lathering ourselves in soap and washing the soap off. She reached for the razor, lowered herself down to me, gently spread my legs and began to shave my pubic hair.

Once was all removed she tenderly kissed the area, gently inserting her fingers inside my clit and rubbing it. I gently moaned with pleasure. Once she knew I was satisfied, she stood up and I did the same only this time I was licking and fingering her click. She loved that especially. Needing to lay down after the long enjoyment for fearing of stumbling over, I lay her softly in the shower, all her beauty for me to enjoy.

Breast upon breast we let our fingers inside of each other. She climaxed first; me trying to let her hold in until I climaxed so all our juices could flow together and enjoy them. She was unable to so I turned around letting her view my clit. Licking and tasting her juices she moaned for me to cum. Soon as her juices were gone, I came. Panting I turned around back to our breasts touching each other we fondled each others breasts, cupping them and sucking what I could. After all the juices had poured, we stood back up, washing each other to make ourselves clean again.

Standing in the bathroom we dried each other, inside and out. We both were warm and needing to cool down. She lowered me onto the tiles and then laid herself down. She couldn't get enough of my breasts. On top of me she sucked them, all size 48 DD breasts that were all natural.

Emerging into the kitchen I couldn't resist, I needed to be inside her. I laid her on the kitchen bench, spreading her legs apart, giving myself a full view of her clit.

"Just go," she said. I inserted 3 of my fingers and moved them around, her panting and moaning giving me the urge to go on and on.

"I'm gonna cum," she said.

"I want you to hold on and I mean it," I instructed her. She had given birth and was used to holding so she would know. As one drop of juice came I could feel it was going to be a lot so I moved my mouth and said go. Juices kept filling my mouth.

She picked me up and carried me to the sofa in the lounge room. This time it was her turn to make me cum. While she licked my clit she was fondling my breasts. She had always loved my breasts, from the moment she saw them. She watched them blossom from when I was a teenager to a woman.

When she pressed my breasts together to make them firm and extremely perky I let out one great big moan. This would have to be the most intense she had ever done them. After all the times of having sex with each other she was really going for it.

Beside the sofa there was a vibrator. The one she grabbed was my severe weakness. Just the sound of it got me going. The whole 10 inches long with a 1 inch wide with beads around it. The moment she inserted into my clit, juices started flowing.

She was at the ready for them to flow. There was such an excess of it that she put some all over my chest and notably around my breasts. She loved to suck my nipples as if I was breastfeeding her.

She removed the vibrator out of me and moved it aside. Both of us fondled and kiss each other. We then lay across the sofa, trying to believe this was the real thing.

The final place was the bedroom. This was the final part of our sexual session. We lay on the bed next to each other waiting...waiting for the two men in our lives to make it complete. In they walked naked, their penises very erect.

"On your knees, crack facing me." I was told.

I had done so. Moving towards the edge of the bed he opened my legs with his penis all lubed up and my clit still wet and gradually he inserted his penis. I couldn't contain it any more.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, and ram it in me." I demanded.

"Do what she says...she's on heat." The second male said while my partner was giving him a blow job. The great thing with me and my male partner was we came at the same time, have great big orgasms and have a very long stamina.

Once he had enough of giving me doggy he turned me around and let me play with his penis and balls while he fondled with my breasts. My female partner was being jack hammered. All of our juices were over each other, inside and out. We each took turns on who was going to have our juices.

While I was having her male partners, she was sucking and licking mine, my male partner was sucking hers.

I wanted to ride on one of their penis with my back towards them and in order for me to get that I had to get them hard on first. They were both hard on at the same time. She gave her partner the blow job while I rode my male partner...he was 10 inches, her male was 8 inches.

"Same time next week?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." My brothers and my sister replied at the same time...but what our brothers didn't know was my sister and I have sex every night and all weekend long...