Family Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,097 Followers

It took a couple of seconds before Tina knew what was happening. She was desperate for her second orgasm and thought she was close, but then realized that her nephew had beaten her to it. She cried, "Oh no!" as she found he had stopped moving. Then she felt tremendous relief as he came out of her but pushed her on her knees, still with a hard erection, to take her doggie style.

This time Tina was taking no chances and started thrusting back immediately, fucking Mickey as he knelt behind her. He had thoughts of grabbing her shoulders or even her long black hair but it was all he could do to hang on to her hips.

This time Tina knew she would achieve her orgasm but deliberately tried to keep herself on the brink as long as possible. She started shouting, "FUCK ME YES! YES! YES!" as she crashed back into Mickey with her powerful ass.

Holding on for dear life, Mickey was loving it as she impaled herself back on his boner again and again. As Tina started cumming, her contractions again started Mickey's orgasm and he collapsed on her back in relief as he jetted his remaining cum deep inside her.

--==================

Tony had left work early. He thought he would call on his nephew to see Mickey's new iPad and collect the one that he had lent him. Tony let himself into the front door. Traditionally neither family locked their front door. Calling first in Mickey's room he could see his nephew was not there, but then hearing a sound in Martha's room, Tony popped his head around the door.

Martha had had a shower after taking off her gym clothes and was now in a bath robe. Seeing Tony's face she automatically pulled the robe closer around her bosom.

"Hi big sis," Tony said with a grin. She supposed he was referring to her being six years older than him, but suspected that the size of her breasts was also part of it.

"I was looking for the birthday boy," said Tony again with a grin.

"He's not here and I've got things to do," she said with a voice that carried the message he should leave immediately.

As Tony shrugged and started to leave and shut the door, they both heard a cry through the open window from next door. "That's Tina," said Tony with an urgent tone. "Let's go quick in case she's in trouble."

The two of them hurried out of the back and took the same route that Mickey had walked into next door. With nothing on her feet, Martha was running carefully. She was worried for her sister-in-law, but was also aware of Tony running beside her. She was holding her bath robe tightly around her, not wanting to let Tony see a glimpse of anything.

As they arrived at Tina's open bedroom door, they both stopped in shock. Tina was hunched up on top of Mickey, obviously having sex with him. She seemed to be almost raping him and Martha started to move forward to intervene.

Martha always knew that she wouldn't be able to keep her darling son at home all his life. At some point he would meet a shy charming young woman of his own age and they would be a couple. Martha believed that when that moment arrived, she would love that young woman as if she was her own daughter. What Martha had never bargained for was her bitch of a sister-in-law seducing Martha's son. The slut was effectively almost taking Martha's role as a mother.

Martha started forward but then stopped as she heard her son commanding Tina to sit up straight. She had never heard her son so assertive. This was compounded by Mickey's next instruction for Tina to clasp her hands behind her head. When Martha heard Tina referring to her son as a bully, she could understand it. Even lying on his back, Mickey looked in charge, like a young sultan having one of his mature big breasted wives riding him.

Martha hesitated. Ashamedly, she was actually finding the sight of her son instructing his Auntie Tina how to fuck him quite erotic. Mickey had both hands raised, roughly fondling Tina's tits. Martha could see that her son certainly knew how to handle a big pair of breasts. Martha abstractedly squeezed her own breast with one hand and pushed her robe in between her legs with the other. She could see Tina's big buttocks clenching as she was riding Mickey and she was thinking of her son's penis being pleasured by that woman.

All of a sudden, she was aware that Tony had grabbed her hand and was wrapping it around a magnificent erection. Tony had found that he was excited by the sight of his wife and his nephew but was even more excited when he realized that Martha was getting turned on. He was thrilled that after two years he had now achieved an erection, albeit in strange circumstances.

Martha was now fully focused on Tony's boner. She was relieved that medically he now seemed OK, but certainly didn't want anything to do with touching it.

Tony rubbed her hand back and forth over his hard penis and looked at her with anguished eyes.

"I'm not jacking you off!" she whispered fiercely.

Tony bit his lip in frustration. "I'll pay for all the fence," he offered desperately.

Martha wavered. It was such a lot of money and would solve all her financial worries. He seemed so desperate and, thinking about some of the happy memories of their childhood together, she slowly nodded and said, "but not here."

Tony breathed a sigh of relief. He looked back to the bedrooms opposite and gestured to one at the end. He picked it as it was partly used as a storeroom and had beaded store curtains. This meant that he would be able to continue to hear the loud screams of his wife as his sister jacked him off.

He led Martha to the room, brushing the curtain aside. He took off all his clothes and lay on the bed with his proud erection pointing straight upwards. They could both still hear Tina's cries as she fucked Mickey. Tony gestured to Martha to take off her robe, but she firmly shook her head and determinedly grasped his pole, hoping to get it over with quickly.

------------------

Maisie was sunbathing in the garden. It was a hidden spot where people couldn't see her unless they chanced upon her. It was highly unlikely she would be walked in on without her knowing as she could hear the back gate opening behind her and if anyone came towards her from the house it would start next door's dog barking, the opposite side from Auntie Tina's.

Sunbathing was important to Maisie. She wanted a tan like Auntie Tina's. She believed that all film actresses had a glowing tan and Maisie desperately wanted to be a film actress, whom she believed attracted all the best men. She dreamt every night of dating Brad Ganst. She exercised in next door's gym and knew she had a fabulous body with a bubble butt and a bust that was similar to Marilyn Monroe's. Her yoga sessions had increased the flexibility of her limbs so that she could do the splits and other contortions. She liked to tan her breasts, which mom and dad had told her expressly not to do, but she had a bikini top that unclipped at the front, so if she heard anybody coming towards her, she could quickly do it up again. She always rubbed baby oil on her body, as she believed it moistened the skin without being a barrier to a tan, and tied her hair in a ponytail to keep it from getting oily.

Generally Maisie was feeling fed up with life. She worked locally and was saving up to enable her to pay the fees required for drama school, not the expensive local academy sponsored by her hero Brad Ganst, but one she could afford. She hated living at home, where she always seemed to be arguing with her parents, especially her mom who heavily favored Maisie's little brother. In her holiday time she liked sunbathing, but she got very bored just lying there and to pass the time she had a half bottle of vodka hidden under her towel. She used to drink gin, but she stopped that when her dad smelt it on her breath and grounded her for two weeks, not even letting her sunbathe.

Just as she was settling down for a vodka induced snooze to dream of Brad, she heard the back gate opening and closing. She quickly did up her bikini top and hid her vodka.

Her dad, who had come home early, stepped into the clearing. "Hi honey," he said with a smile. He gazed at her. She looked gorgeous and he let his eyes roam her body for a brief instant.

Suddenly they both heard a cry coming from the window of Auntie Tina's. It would have been too much to describe it as a scream, but it sounded like someone in trouble.

"Come on," he said to her briskly. She stood up, grasping her bottle of baby oil.

He could see that she was a bit wobbly. "Have you been drinking again?" he said severely as they started off towards the house across the broken fence.

"N-No," she replied slightly slurred. He was walking quickly behind her, watching her ponytail swaying and he could see that she was still wobbly. However, it had the effect of making her bubble butt even sexier as her buttocks moved slightly up and down. It didn't help her that she was unable to hold on to anything to support her as she had stupidly still got the bottle of baby oil in her hand.

Eventually, they both climbed the stairs and stood open-mouthed at the scene before them. "What the fuck!" exclaimed Monty.

Maisie's Auntie Tina was on all fours on the bed with Mickey fucking her from behind. Monty could see his sister-in-law's big ass for the first time. It was magnificent and he licked his dry lips as he saw her big round butt crashing back onto his lucky son's cock. He was willing Mickey to pull back his penis and insert it into Auntie Tina's anus, but his son never did.

Maisie had also stood rooted to the spot. Like her mother, she found the sight of her brother and auntie fucking to be a real turn-on. She automatically pushed her hand down inside her bikini panties and rubbed her sex with her fingers.

Daughter and father stood like that for some time before Monty said "Right," and pulled a still wobbly Maisie into Tony's bedroom. As he pushed his daughter inside, he closed the soundproof door firmly behind him.

--------------

Martha was jacking Tony off with long quick strokes. She was surprised at how big he was, bigger than her husband who had a normal sized member. Tony had his eyes closed as he enjoyed the feel of his sister's fingers round his hot meat. She'd been concentrating on his helmet, hoping to bring him to a quick climax, but he seemed determined to make it last forever, so in desperation she had started using two hands. She felt quite strange. Her body was still in a tingle from watching her son fuck his auntie and she still kept feeling twinges of sexual pleasure between her legs at the thought of her son giving instructions as he was being ridden.

Suddenly she heard steps and the sound of her husband's voice exclaiming, "What the fuck!" She was terrified. God only knew what Monty would say if he found her there with her naked brother, whose enormous erection she was holding. She pulled her hand away from Tony's penis, but Tony had other ideas. After Martha had started using her second hand as well to jack him off, Tony had started feeling the start of his orgasm. Now she'd stopped he was bursting to cum. He grasped the back of her head with both hands and pulled her down roughly so that her mouth was over the knob of his boner.

"Suck it," he whispered. She shook her head strongly.

"SUCK IT!" he whispered in a loud voice that carried.

Terrified she would be discovered, Martha opened her mouth and enclosed it around her brother's helmet. Tony started pushing up into her mouth and she began to suck him strongly, desperate to keep him quiet.

Tony gave a silent groan. This was better than a jacking off. His sister's sweet mouth felt amazing as she sucked as hard as she could.

"Oh yeah!" he whispered breathlessly, "Keep going, I'm cumming."

Martha felt only relief as she sucked away, learning the end would be in sight so quickly. She slid a hand under him to jiggle his balls to bring him quicker to a climax. With another silent groan, Tony gave himself up to his first orgasm in two years. His cock seemed to keep spurting forever. Martha swallowed and swallowed, and continued sucking until her brother seemed to relax.

Tony relaxed back but, to Martha's amazement, still had a solid erection.

"Climb on top of me," Tony whispered.

"Go to hell," she replied now confident that as she'd heard nothing, her husband was no longer around.

Then she heard Monty say "Right". Damn the man, he was still around and could catch her in what had now been a worse act.

"Climb on top," Tony whispered again, this time with a slightly louder voice.

Shit, she had no choice. She climbed across him and impaled herself gingerly on his hard rod. She was trying to keep her bathrobe around her but, as she moved across, Tony untied it at the front and slipped it off her shoulders. Her huge breasts were now free for him to enjoy and she cursed herself for getting into the situation.

Tony's hands reached forward to her ass, gripping it and pulling her backwards and forwards so that his boner was pushing in and out of her. She let him move her back and forth, closing her eyes at the horror of what was happening.

Tony now moved his hands up to her breasts. They were a good size larger than his wife's big tits. The nipples, he noticed with satisfying glee, were the size of the teats on a baby's dummy.

"Sit up straight." Tony whispered.

"And put your hands -", he didn't need to finish it. Martha recognized her son's commands and quickly got into position before Tony could speak any louder. She clasped her hands behind her head and gasped as Tony began to squeeze and grope her huge juggs.

It was then that she realized that, although Tony's hands were no longer pulling and pushing her buttocks, her pelvis seemed to be thrusting of its own accord. She had got excited seeing her son fuck, but in addition to that arousal, Tony was getting the benefit of the fact that she hadn't had sex herself for so long.

"OH, YOU FUCKING BASTARD", she whispered hoarsely as she found she was riding her brother harder.

To Martha her sexually charged body seemed to have a mind of its own. She arched her back, knowing that her huge succulent breasts were projecting forward lewdly to be crudely relished and enjoyed by her bastard brother.

Tony was loving it. It was a dream come true. He was mauling and roughly grasping her huge delicious juggs which pendulously hung and swung as she rode him.

She steadied the speed of her pelvic movements and began moving her hips in a circular motion as she found she could grind her clitoris more effectively. As she rotated her hips, her brother's hard throbbing meat was sliding backwards and forwards gripped in her moist vaginal sheath.

Tony was grinning inanely, He loved the fact that he was just lying there, clutching his sister's fantastic fun bags as she did all the work. His erection was getting the treat of its life being squeezed and rubbed in his sister's tight juicy pussy and he started breathing heavily being at that delectable point just before his climax.

Martha was also approaching her orgasm and stopped her circular motion, reverting to pumping her hips hard. Tony leaned forward and, grasping the wobbling and jiggling tit flesh, wrapped his mouth around a big mouthwatering teat. He sucked fiercely on it and then moved to her other yummy teat. He was gripping her breasts and switching from teat to teat as Martha's climax went into top gear.

Martha was riding her brother as hard as she could, pumping her hips faster and faster and they both couldn't stop themselves groaning as her vagina contracted and Tony's jizz erupted.

Martha knew that her vagina was milking her brother's throbbing erection, sucking his sperm inside her. She hated him but couldn't stop her body relishing the orgasm that was coursing through it.

Martha collapsed exhausted, praying that her husband had not heard her final groans, but all she heard was silence.

---------------

Monty heard a satisfying click as he closed the bedroom door. He knew that Tony had soundproofed the room and Monty smiled to himself at the possibilities of the situation. He looked at his gorgeous daughter in her bikini, still clutching her bottle of baby oil, and noticed the damp patch at the front of her bikini panties where she had got turned on watching her brother fuck.

"Now young lady," Monty said in a stern fatherly tone. "Have you been tanning your breasts again."

"No daddy," Maisie lied.

"Let's check shall we," Monty muttered as he undid her bikini bra at the front.

Maisie went to cover herself up but Monty held her hands to each side,

"Just as I thought," he said smugly gazing at the young full breasts which had clearly benefitted from a recent tanning session.

Monty sat on the bed and said, "And have you been drinking?"

"No daddy," Maisie lied again.

Monty looked at her sternly. "I know that if you've been drinking vodka I won't be able to smell it, but I will be able to taste it. Come here and open your mouth."

Maisie walked reluctantly towards him and leaned over him with an open mouth. Monty was sat slightly further back on the bed and Maisie couldn't reach him.

"It's Ok," Monty said, "You'll just have to lean over. Don't worry I'll support you."

Maisie leaned over him again and this time Monty cupped his hands so that her beautiful plump breasts nestled in his palms. Supporting her in this way he lowered her to him and started investigating her mouth with his tongue. Her tongue felt small and delicate as Monty licked and sucked with relish and he savored the moment when he was rewarded by her tongue automatically wrestling with his. His hands were not still of course. They were playing with her great young tits, his fingers squeezing the areolae and feeling the nipples satisfyingly erupting.

The effect of all this on his genitals was predictable. Although his boner was trapped, he had a bulge like a hard fist pushing against the front of his pants.

Eventually, he pushed her back and stood up. "Definitely vodka," he said sternly. "I've been too easy on you in the past. This time there needs to be a serious punishment. I'm not going to ground you but I am going to spank you."

He sat down on the edge of the bed and motioned for Maisie to lay across him.

"Oh Daddy!" she said with a breathlessness in her voice, as she was bent over his knees, her ponytail drooping to the floor. As she settled on him she couldn't help but be aware of his hardness underneath her.

He looked down at her. This was a moment he'd been dreaming about, his daughters cute ass there in front of him. He slapped her lightly on her right panty-clad cheek and then repeated it on the left. Then gripping the elastic at the top of her panties, he peeled the panties slowly down her butt cheeks and continued to take them off completely. He then smacked her slightly harder on each cheek, letting his hand rest for a moment on the young flesh.

Maisie was tremendously relieved that she wouldn't be grounded, but nervous and excited by what her Daddy was going to do. As his hand hit her ass she winced a little from the slight pain but there was something about the strength in his hand that was almost enjoyable. She felt his hand linger after each smack and lightly squeeze the gluteal muscles in her butt cheeks. She wriggled on his lap as he smacked her, feeling his hard bulge and hearing him moaning softly as she moved on him. Monty increased the power of his smacks. He had recently been watching one of his porn videos and could still see in his mind's eye the red marks inflicted by the horny male teacher on the ass of the young schoolgirl. Monty made his next smack hard and Maisie gave a little scream.

Soon he was raining down smacks on both cheeks. Maisie was screaming in pain and pleasure as her butt became redder and redder. He still let his hand linger after each smack, but now he gripped her cheek hard, squeezing the flesh with delight.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,097 Followers