Family Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,088 Followers

With his arm tired he eventually stopped. He was feeling pleased with himself for choosing the soundproofed room. Nobody would hear Maisie's screams. Maisie was breathing heavily. Her ass felt on fire and indeed both cheeks were bright red making her round butt look big and tender.

Monty grasped the bottle of baby oil which Maisie had dropped on the bed. Slashing it liberally over the glowing butt, Monty whispered, "There, there sweetie pie. It's all over and Daddy will now make it better."

With that assurance, Monty spread the unctuous oil over her butt cheeks. This was great as he could now get both hands on her ass at the same time. He soothed in the liquid with both sets of fingers until he could feel Maisie relax.

And, indeed, Maisie was feeling relaxed. Painful as her spanking had been, she had found it exciting and she was now getting real pleasure from her Daddy's healing hands. As the oil had splashed on her butt, she could feel it trickle down between her ass cheeks and now her father's middle finger slipped down the crack and gently rubbed her sphincter.

Spreading her cheeks and pouring more oil between them, Monty started gently teasing her anal opening so that Maisie began to push her butt up towards him. Monty carefully pushed the tip of his finger inside and Maisie, feeling the stimulation of the sensitive nerve endings in her sphincter, pushed up, driving the finger further in. Monty poured even more oil down the crack and slid two fingers in up to the hilt, then pushed them in and out as he heard Maisie's gentle sighs of pleasure.

Suddenly, pushing her off him he moved her round so that she was on all fours facing the bed rail. "This will make it easier to give you treatment," he muttered.

Monty quickly stripped at the foot of the bed and knelt behind her. As he inserted his boner into her asshole he knew he was beyond the point of no return. He was going to have his first anal fuck but he intended to be gentle.

Maisie gasped as he pushed his knob end further inside her. She realized with a start that this was no finger and that her horny Daddy was going to fuck her in the ass. "Oooh Daddy!" she cried as in reaction she tried to move herself forward to escape his throbbing weapon.

But Monty had just followed her up the bed thrusting into her harder than he'd intended. He found that it felt terrific and, quickly forgetting his resolution to be gentle, he thrust hard into her again, penetrating deep in her ass.

Maisie screamed, "Aaaargh!" as she felt her daddy's hot throbbing hard meat push up her anal sheath.

Monty was now uncontrollable, "You saucy little minx. I'll teach you not to be naughty!" He was seeing red in his sexual excitement. He grabbed her ponytail and yanked her head back, extracting another scream. Maisie's back was now arched, making her rounded buttocks even more contoured. Monty was ramming into her right up to the hilt and as her anal sheath gripped him deliciously he shouted, "Take that, you naughty little slut!"

Maisie was now thoroughly enjoying her Daddy's assertive ass fucking. She found that she was pushing back towards him and to help she grasped the bedrail to give herself more leverage. She was feeling filled with her Daddy's hard meat and her sexual juices were flowing.

Monty smirked as he saw Maisie grasp the bedrail and start to push back. His thighs were slapping into her butt cheeks which were still red from the spanking. "Oh fuck yes," he groaned and then shouted, "Fuck your ass on Daddy's love pole baby."

Maisie was building to a climax, "FUCK ME DADDY!" she screamed as her body contorted, her anal sheath muscles squeezing her Daddy's big boner.

Monty could hold on no longer. He pulled back her ponytail even more fiercely as her ass muscles gripped his throbbing meat and he shot his hot jizz deep into his daughter's ass. They collapsed together on the bed.

---------------------------------------------

Mickey sat on the chair in his aunt's bedroom. After they had finished, Auntie Tina had dashed off into her adjoining bathroom telling him, over her shoulder, to go home, but Mickey hadn't rushed. He was enjoying the memory of what he'd just done. It had been fantastic.

After he had sat there for some time, he heard a noise outside the door. Concerned he might be caught, he pushed his eye up to the crack of the door above a hinge. He was surprised to see his mother coming out of the bedroom through the beaded store curtains. He gasped as he realized that she most certainly must have seen him fucking Auntie Tina and dreaded to think of the talk she was going to have with him. Then he saw his Uncle Tony following her out and doing up his zipper. It was quite clear to Mickey what they had been doing in the bedroom and Mickey started to get ideas on how he could use the information to his advantage. He knew his dad would be livid if he found out.

After the couple had disappeared, Mickey was contemplating his Uncle Tony handling his Mom's huge breasts when he heard another noise. He quickly regained his position at the door and was surprised to see his father coming out of Uncle Tony's bedroom opposite and then to his further surprise he saw his sister being hurried out of the room, trying to do up her bikini at the front. Well, well, Mickey thought, seems like they were up to something naughty as well. Mom would be angry with both of them. He licked his lips as he thought of his sister's pretty face and cheerleader body.

----------------------------------------------

The next morning Mickey lay in bed in his boxers, listening to the noises of the family getting ready for the day. He heard his dad go out to work and Uncle Tony slamming his front door. He knew his mom and his sister would be having showers after which his mom would go down to prepare breakfast and his sister would prepare for her sunbathing.

After judging what he felt was an appropriate period, he slipped out of bed and walked across to his sister's room, opening the door and entering.

Maisie had just finished putting on her bikini. She was startled hearing someone opening her door. After many rows with her parents, it was agreed that no one would enter her room without her express permission, with the result that Martha had not set foot in Maisie's room for over three months. Now, with astonishment and anger, Maisie saw her brother stepping into the room and closing the door behind him. She began to loudly say, "What the hell!" when Mickey put his finger up to his lips and whispered loudly, "It's about you and Dad."

Maisie hesitated, "What do you mean," she said with a low voice.

Mickey smirked, "I'm talking about your seduction of Dad yesterday. I saw you coming out of the bedroom doing up your bikini top. Mom will go ballistic. She'll probably kick you out"

Maisie glared at him. "Fuck you!" she hissed. "What about you and Auntie Tina. We saw you having sex. Mom would be livid about that as well if she knew."

Mickey nodded in agreement. "Yes, she'd be annoyed with me and mad at Auntie Tina, but I'm willing to take the punishment. It will be nothing compared with yours."

He turned to the door, but Maisie said, "Wait," in a worried hurried voice. "What do you want?"

Mickey smiled with triumph at her question. "I'm a man now Maisie. I'm hungry and I want to taste you." He said the words matter-of factly.

Maisie stared at him uncomprehendingly and didn't move as her brother stepped towards her and unclipped her bikini top at the front.

"What the hell are you doing!" Maisie grabbed at her breasts protectively, but Mickey put his arms around her and kissed her open mouthed.

He forced his tongue into her mouth searching lasciviously for her tongue and at the same time slipped his hands under the elastic of her bikini bottoms at the back, grabbing her bubble butt.

Maisie didn't know what to do. She was worried her mom would hear something and open the door and then Mickey would tell his mom everything and there would be hell to pay. So she reacted as she thought he wanted by some tongue wrestling.

Suddenly Mickey stepped back, removing his boxers and sat on the bed, pulling Maisie down to him. "Suck me sister!" he commanded with a hard whisper.

Maisie knew the situation was getting worse and worse but, as she thought she heard her mom moving around outside, she did the only thing she could and bent her head over, sucking Mickey's knob end into her mouth.

"Oh fuck yes!" whispered Mickey hoarsely. He nearly shot his load as soon as her lips engulfed him. This was his very first blowjob and having it performed by his sister was excruciatingly pleasurable.

Maisie had her hair in a ponytail in preparation for her sunbathing and Mickey wasted no time in grabbing the ponytail at the base and gripping it as he pushed her head up and down. Maisie had no technique other than sliding her lips up around his glans as her head bobbed up and down, but pretty soon it was enough to bring Mickey quickly to a climax. He held her head down tightly as he shot his cum in her mouth and Maisie was swallowing frantically to avoid choking.

As Maisie got up breathing hard, Mickey pushed her back on the bed and, in one movement, peeled down her bikini bottoms. Maisie was surprised when Mickey pushed her legs open and buried his face between them. She felt embarrassed at what he was doing but, as he started licking her, started to feel her juices responding.

Mickey was enjoying himself. It was the first time he had performed cunnilingus. He had read about it, but never realized that his sister would taste so great. It was a savory taste and he found that the more he licked her clitoris, the more juicy she became. Finally he stood up and Maisie realized with horror that he intended to fuck her.

Mickey's erection looked enormous. Maisie's dad had been behind her so she'd never spied his penis when he'd taken her in the ass. However, she did know that her young man from the Drama Academy had nothing in comparison.

Maisie had been licked by Mickey to such a state that she was almost begging him to penetrate her, so that when he finally pushed his helmet into her pussy opening it slid in a treat. Mickey pushed hard and his boner slipped all the way in.

Mickey knew how flexible Maisie's limbs were, so grasping an ankle in each hand, he pushed both her feet behind her head.

Maisie gasped "You bully!" as her pussy was exposed to its maximum and Mickey drove his boner deep up to the hilt.

There was that word "bully" again. Mickey loved hearing it. It gave him a massive shot of machismo and he found he was thrusting into his sister with relish.

Maisie could not help herself moaning with pleasure as her vagina was packed full of her brother's pumping teenage meat. She felt trapped with her legs pinioned above her, her sex wide open to be violated by his throbbing hard pole.

Inevitably her body succumbed and she orgasmed, her vagina spasming around her brother's boner. Mickey shot his jizz fiercely into his sister, loving the thought that he was using her body as his cum receptacle.

Moments later Mickey hurried back to his room and started planning his meeting with his mother.

--------------------------------------------------

Monty entered his sister-in-law's house and slipped upstairs. He went into Tony's bedroom and found Maisie's bottle of baby oil under the bed where it had rolled. Then closing the door behind him he went across to Tina's bedroom.

Tina was getting dressed in front of her mirror. She had just had a hard session in the gym and a hot shower. She felt very guilty about what had happened with her nephew the previous day and had decided that she owed it to her husband to try and restore their sex life. She had carefully peeled on the thigh-high stockings that she had purchased from Agent Provocateur and stepped painfully into the stilettos. She pirouetted with care to check in the mirror that her stocking seams were straight and was just about to slip into the bra and panties set that matched. Suddenly she heard her bedroom door open and looked round quickly.

It would have been early for her husband to have come home and her first thought was that Mickey was returning for a second helping. What she did not expect to see was her leering brother-in-law, Monty.

Monty looked lasciviously at Tina's lush body. She was trying to hide her assets by holding one arm over her breasts and the other draped down over her pubic area. However, as she had her back to the mirror, Monty had a prime view of her big beautiful ass.

Tina screamed, "GET OUT NOW!"

Monty just stood admiring her curves and said, "I've come about Mickey."

Tina hesitated, "What about him?" she asked with a faint concern in her voice.

"I know about you seducing him." Monty muttered. "He's told me all about it. I think he's very upset."

"Nonsense!" said Tina in exasperation, "he certainly enjoyed it and it was he who took it all the way. I never intended that it would develop like that. Anyway, he's eighteen so I'm sure he'll recover."

Tina felt guilty about Mickey, but she hadn't committed a criminal offence and she'd be damned if she be lectured to by Monty. Clearly Monty would be stopping his son trying to see her again sexually, but she'd already decided that she would never let Mickey get close to her like that again.

"I'm worried he'll be affected mentally," muttered Monty, "psychologically," he added for emphasis.

"This really is rubbish," said Tina getting annoyed, "now clear out."

"Ok," said Monty resignedly, "but I think he'll need counselling. I'll have to see what Dr Shaw thinks."

Tina gasped. Her face took on a look of horror at the thought of their local doctor knowing about her and Mickey. What was worse was that the Doctor's wife would ensure that the whole town knew.

"Of course," says Monty, "there is another option."

"What?" said Tina in a scared voice.

"Well," muttered Monty, "I could counsel Mickey myself. It would have to be fairly regular counselling for about a year until he went to university. Of course, I'd need some payment from you all the time I was doing it, starting now."

Tina gazed in horror at him. The implication of what he intended was absolutely clear. She was sure that there would be no counselling of Mickey by him, but at the same time there would be no informing Dr Shaw of what she'd done.

Monty placed the bottle of baby oil on the bedroom table, undid his belt, dropped his pants and stepped towards her, his hard erection leading the way. He put his arms around her and went to kiss her. She initially kept her mouth closed but, as his hands dropped automatically to her ass and grasped it, she reluctantly opened her lips, allowing him to insert his tongue into her mouth.

His tongue snaked around hers and she tried to respond so as not to annoy him, while his eager fingers grasped her ass flesh.

After a minute of enjoying Tina's moist mouth, Monty brought his hands around to the front, grabbing her fingers and enclosing them around his hot boner. Tina found that she was grasping Monty's penis and automatically moving her hands in a jacking motion as Monty's hands moved up to squeeze her big tits, all the time keeping their mouths locked together.

Monty's cock felt like it was burning in her fingers as she jacked it harder thinking that she could maybe bring him to a premature climax. But however much Monty was enjoying the ministrations of her fingers, he was intent on benefitting far more than she intended. Maneuvering her on her tottering stilettos, he had her facing the mirror from a couple of feet away, holding herself away from the glass by stretching out her fingertips. Her legs were slightly apart and she looked as if she was about to be frisked. The stilettos pushed her big ass high and Monty's mouth went dry as he stepped closely up behind her.

He sumptuously rubbed his boner against her ass, sliding it up and down the crack as he reached around her and mauled her big breasts. He pulled her tits towards him as he pushed his boner harder against her voluptuous butt.

Without stopping moving his boner against her ass, Monty slid his hands down from her breasts, over her stomach so that his middle fingers were pressing into her groin on both sides. Then, using both his forefingers, he pulled open her labia, exposing her sex and roughly rubbed her clitoris. He had got her in the most erotic position he could possibly imagine.

Tina felt her most erogenous area being rubbed by Monty's fingers and was unable to stop her body responding. Monty smirked to himself as he felt the juices on his fingers. The feel of her ass cheeks as he rubbed his cock against them and the nylon of her stockings tickling his legs had made him exceptionally aroused, but his excitement rose to a new intensity as he gleefully noted Tina's sexual arousal.

Monty had been dreaming for years of fucking Tina in the ass, but to do so now would require him to push her on all fours. He didn't want to lose her erect erotic position, with her ass pushed out by the stilettos raising her ankles. He had not felt a desire to have vaginal sex for some time, but if he was going to penetrate her in an upright position, he now had no choice. In thinking it through he decided to just fuck her with a few strokes in her pussy and then push her down on the bed. From behind he pushed her legs a little further apart and thrust his boner in between her pussy lips.

Monty had a normal sized cock, not the hefty pole of his son, but the angle of the penetration made Tina's vagina tight for fucking. However, with Tina's juicy sexual excitement lubricating her entrance and Monty's horny determination, he was able to thrust himself deep inside her and begin pumping hard.

Tina, despite her fuck with Mickey the previous day, was still feeling the effects of two years of sexual abstinence. Although angry at her own weakness, she was loving the sensation of Monty's boner inside her and found herself thrusting back at him.

Monty, grasping her big tits as leverage, really began slapping into her ass cheeks as he slid his tender hard man meat in and out. "I knew you'd be a great fuck as I grabbed your ass in the church blackout," he chuckled.

"So it was you, you bastard!" shrieked Tina, as she thrust hard back at him, trying to get as much boner inside her as possible.

"Aaaargh!" Tina screamed, as her orgasm took hold.

Monty suddenly found he was cumming fiercely, as his cock was gripped and sucked by Tina's spasming vagina. "Of fuck!" he groaned as he knew he was losing his jizz juice.

"Dammit!" Monty exclaimed, but then froze when he realized that his erection had not diminished.

Acting quickly in case his boner began to droop, he shoved Tina on the bed and, grabbing the bottle of baby oil off the table, splashed it down the crack of her ass. He then just pushed his oily finger a couple of times in and out of her sphincter before pushing his helmet through her anal opening. Tina screamed in surprise and a bit of pain, grabbing hold of the bedrail with two hands to keep her stable.

By grabbing the bed rail, Tina was now in a perfect position for Monty's ass ride and he lost no time in grabbing her hair, pulling her head back and fucking her ass as hard as possible.

With each push, Tina screamed. Reaching full penetration, Monty settled into a steady rhythm of deliciously fucking her. "Tina I love fucking your big ass," he groaned.

Tina was moaning loudly now, beginning to enjoy the hard cock in her ass as he mercilessly pumped her. Monty pulled back harder with his hand that was grasping a fistful of her luscious black Latino hair, tugging her head back forcefully. She screamed again.

Trying to relieve the pain of the hair pulling, Tina pushed up and back with her arms, raising her big tits off the bed, creating a valley with her back, accentuating her big basketball buttocks even more. Monty now had even better leverage to ride her hard.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,088 Followers