Family Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,085 Followers

Tina had never been fucked in the ass before and she was finding that she was enjoying it, so much so that she screamed in pleasure as she orgasmed. Monty fired off his spurts of cum inside her for a second time and they both collapsed exhausted on the bed.

As they lay there, Monty was thinking that this was going to be a great year until Mickey left home, but Tina was also thinking that if her husband couldn't get it up, then being fucked by Monty in her pussy or ass was better than no sex at all.

------------------------------------------

Tony was licking his lips as he walked up to Martha's front door. He couldn't wait to suck Martha's big tits again and fuck her. He knew that she would not want to have anything to do with her brother again, but he reasoned that with a little blackmail over what happened the previous day, he could get his way. However, his plans faced an obstacle when he tried to open the door and realized it was locked.

Tony frowned in exasperation, but then thought that there was a chance that she hadn't locked her back door. So he quickly hurried round the back to enter Martha's back garden. A few seconds later he came cross his niece sunbathing on a towel in her bikini.

Tony stopped and licked his lips at the sight of his twenty year-old niece. Maisie was looking like a Playboy model. Her long blonde hair lay in a ponytail across the top of the towel. Her pretty face had its eyes closed to the sun. Her young full bosom strained against the material of the bikini top, the size of her breasts accentuated by the contrast of her slim waist. Her lovely long legs stretched out as if she was a sacrifice waiting to be taken.

Maisie opened her eyes briefly as she heard the noise of his walk but she shut them again resolutely when she saw her Uncle Tony. Sensing that he was looking at her in a way an uncle shouldn't, she brought her legs together and tried to ignore him.

"Lovely day Maisie," said Tony cheerfully trying to make conversation.

"Yes," muttered Maisie in a tone that said, "go away!"

Tony stepped closer towards her and said in a fatherly voice. "You know a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be wasting your time here. You should be training to be an actress, like at the Drama Academy in town."

Feeling very irritated, Maisie didn't give his comment the courtesy of opening her eyes but snapped back, "I can't afford the fees of the Academy and neither can Mom or Dad."

Tony suddenly dropped his voice and said in a confidential tone, "Of course I could always help with the fees." As he said these words he moved closer to Maisie and dropped to his knees beside her.

"You?" Maisie couldn't hide the excitement in her voice.

Maisie jumped a little as Tony placed a hand on her rib cage just below her breasts. "Yes," he continued in a soft voice, "I could pay your fees. Of course I would want something in return. Something that you could do to thank me and keep me happy so that I continued to pay your fees until you graduated. What do you think? Do you want to become a star?"

Tony's voice had become softer still and as he finished his offer with his question he moved his fingers up higher so that they were on the clasp on the front of her bikini top.

Maisie's brain was in a whirl of excitement. It would be a dream come true to train to be an actress, especially in the Drama Academy in town. She was sure that she would succeed and become a famous actress. She whispered back, "Yes, I want to become a star."

With that affirmation Tony stood up and stripped off his clothes. Maisie just lay there in silence as she waited, still not opening her eyes. Naked he stepped back towards her, stood over her then lowered himself so that he was straddling her chest. His fingers unclipped the bikini top, releasing those two luscious breasts.

Although Maisie was aware of him, she still had her eyes closed, determinedly thinking about the opportunities unfolding for her at the Academy, so that she only gave a brief gasp as Tony poured her baby oil over her breasts. Tony placed his boner between them and then carefully lifted each of her young full big juggs around his hot throbbing man-meat and began his first ever tit-fuck.

As he pushed his cock backwards and forwards in her luscious valley, her nipples were pointing upwards towards him. His hard veiny meat was unctuously sliding in and out of her young voluptuous melons and he squeezed her tits together harder to increase the stimulation of his tender firm salami.

Satisfied that Maisie would be acquiescent in whatever he wanted to do, Tony placed his left hand behind her head grasping her ponytail at the base and pulling her head towards him. At the same time he shifted his loins up towards her and prodded her mouth with his knob head.

Still keeping her eyes closed, Maisie opened her lips and allowed her Uncle Tony's meaty helmet to slide between them. She then kept her lips clasped around the mushroom head of his penis as he pumped it in and out, holding the base of her ponytail to keep her head forward and still.

When he'd achieved a steady rhythm, he slid his right hand down her stomach and under the elastic of her bikini bottoms, his fingers rubbing her warm pussy.

In this happy position Tony started to plan how he could make the most of his niece. He had a friend in town with a quiet hotel where he could have use of a room when he needed it. He reckoned that he would be able to get Maisie into some very juicy sex acts. After all she would be training to be an actress so she should be good at some role play, perhaps a cheerleader audition or young secretary wanting promotion or sexy schoolgirl or even plain naughty niece. Yes, he intended to penetrate her in all her young holes.

He thought it likely that she would not pass the first year exams and would have to leave the academy, but then he would have enjoyed her for a year. After that he thought she could have a financially successful career in porn. Still that was for the future. He would have to try to introduce the idea gradually. Of course he would have to ensure that his wife, Tina, kept thinking that he was still impotent, but then she would have no reason to think otherwise. He knew he would have to restart marital sex with Tina at some point, which he was not averse to. Their sex life had been good previous to the accident, but he wanted to enjoy Maisie for a year first.

Tony was pumping his penis in between her lips as he said to his niece, "I gather Brad Ganst often comes down to see how the Academy is getting on."

As he said the words, Tony noticed how Maisie's lips seemed to tighten a little round his cock and he felt some wetness in his fingers between her legs.

He carried on. "Yes, it seems that Brad Ganst actually does some of the tutoring himself."

A moan came from Maisie as he felt her legs open and a definite juiciness in her pussy. Rather than just being accepting of his cock in her mouth, she began to suck on it and lick his red eye with her tongue.

Tony was quick to build on his success. "I suspect Mr Ganst will be keen to give a pretty girl like you some private tuition."

This time a loud moan from Maisie and a gush of juice in between her legs, which were now stretched as wide apart as possible, coincided with her sucking Uncle Tony's cock with fervor. She couldn't get enough of it. She was sucking fiercely on it and bucking her hips, thrusting her sex firmly against his teasing fingers.

Tony's orgasm was one of his best. He quickly brought his right hand out of her panties so that he had two hands to prevent her moving her head as he shot his jizz juice into her mouth. He need not have worried, Maisie was sucking as much cum out of him as she could.

As he at last extracted his cock from her reluctant mouth, he pulled down her bikini panties and positioned himself to fuck her. Pushing towards her he found that her legs had wrapped around his ass pulling him into her, impaling herself on his boner.

"Ooooh Brad," she screamed, as he found that she was bucking against him, fucking him as hard as she could, her legs dragging her uncle's hard man meat deep into her vagina.

Tony grinned. Fuck this was great. He leaned forward and sucked the nipples at the end of her lush breasts which drove her into an even greater frenzy.

He didn't know how energetic Maisie wanted Brad to be, but Tony decided that he would use the opportunity to fuck Maisie violently. Squeezing her tits he really hammered into her into she screamed from a clearly intense orgasm. Tony felt his cock being squeezed and milked until he had shot every last fluid of jizz deep inside his uncontrollable niece. Wow, this was going to be some year.

--------------------------------

Martha stood in front of the mirror in her bedroom. She had been racked with guilt about what had happened between her and her brother and she had decided that she had to make the effort to make her husband more sexually interested in her. If anal sex was all he wanted then she had at least to give it a try, although the thought of it was not pleasant to her. She was hating her sister-in-law for having sex with her beloved Mickey and also blamed her for causing herself to have to have sex with her own brother. Consequently she had been to next door's gym earlier than usual to avoid seeing Tina.

Martha had taken her time in the shower trying to wash away all her feelings of concern. She felt that she ought to dress up for her husband and was now trying on the sexy underwear and shoes that Tina had bought her on the shopping trip to Agent Provocateur. Whereas Tina had bought herself the thigh-high stockings, Martha had chosen stockings with a garter belt as she felt it was more appropriate for her age. However, now they were clipped together, the garter straps appeared a lot more saucy than she'd intended, particularly when she stepped into the stiletto heels. As she stared at herself in the mirror, nude except for the stockings, garter straps and stilettos, she thought that if this outfit didn't excite her husband then nothing would. It was at that moment that Mickey stepped into her room.

Mickey had been thinking about his mother ever since he'd finished having sex with his sister. He'd been planning what to say to her and when would be the best moment to surprise her. What he didn't expect was the erotic underwear she'd have on as he entered the room.

"Wow!" he exclaimed as he shut the door behind him and gazed at his mom.

Martha was frozen in front of the mirror, not wanting to turn around to give him a full frontal view, but knowing that he had a full view from the back and could see most of her assets in the mirror reflection.

"What the hell do you want!" she said with a sharp tone.

"Well," said Mickey, stepping up behind her so that she was aware of his closeness, "I thought I'd come and have a chat about seeing you and Uncle Tony yesterday. I'll let you buy my silence. I know you saw me and Auntie Tina yesterday. She is quite a woman."

Martha felt the world was spinning. Mickey added the last sentence as if he was a mature man of the world with an experience of judging female sexual performance. She felt her throat tighten as she thought about Tina and her son and her voice sounded harsh as she said "What exactly do you want from me?"

"Well," said Mickey with a light voice, "I'd like a blowjob." As he imparted that information he pressed himself into Martha and reached his hands around her grasping her huge breasts.

Martha gasped, standing stock still. Mickey was kneading and fondling her breasts in a way that was completely inappropriate for a son. His fingers had found the long nipples that had been so enjoyed by her brother and Mickey was caressing them so that she could not stop her teats reacting and blossoming in his fingers.

Mickey grinned as he heard his mom moan with embarrassment at her reaction to his horny squeezing of her luscious melons, but then things became worse for her. She felt her son's breath blowing on her neck as he slid his hands down to between her legs and began teasingly lightly touching her clitoris. "No son, please!" she begged him as Mickey felt the heat from his mom's sex and a wetness that she couldn't control.

She didn't know where he might stop until he suddenly broke away and started taking his clothes off and said. "OK Mom, the deal is this. I won't say anything to Dad about you and Uncle Tony. In return you will now give me a blowjob. That should take the edge off my horniness, so that when I carry on to see Auntie Tina, I'll be able to keep going longer when I fuck her."

As Mickey lay back naked on the bed, his big boner pointing at the ceiling, Martha felt horrified. Not only was she going to have to give her son a blowjob, but that was only a precursor to him going to have sex with his Auntie. She felt angry at the thought of her sister-in-law having sex with Mickey and determined that, if she had to give her son a blowjob, at least she'd drain him as much as possible to prevent him from continuing on to next door.

Mickey lay back on the bed and wondered what his mom would do. He had only a second to wait as she moved down towards him looking as if she was going to perform a very mechanical act. However, before Martha had taken hold of her son's phallus, Mickey said, "I doubt this will be as good a blowjob as Auntie Tina's!"

Martha hesitated. She didn't know Mickey was lying and that Tina had not fellated her son. It seemed logical that she could have done. Martha suddenly felt her anger transpose into a determination to show she could give a better blowjob than Tina. So instead of brusquely sucking Mickey off, Martha started leisurely licking Mickey's helmet, running her tongue around under his flange. She concentrated on flicking her tongue against the tender underside of his mushroom head. As she licked, she gently pushed his legs apart and slipped her left hand between them to tenderly cradle his young balls, squeezing them with her fingers and scratching them with her nails. With her right hand she gripped the base of his young hard salami.

As his mother intended, Mickey was now in a state of ecstasy. His mom was keeping him on the brink of his orgasm, but stopping just short of him climaxing. Mickey was thrusting his hips upward desperate for his mom to launch into some proper glans sucking. He was screaming, "MOM SUCK ME PLEASE!"

After a few minutes of keeping her son tantalizingly close to the brink, Martha knew she could hold him back no longer as she felt Mickey's balls tense and knew that his sap was about to rise up his teenage stalk and explode into her mouth. Only then did Martha wrap her lips around his knob end and begin strongly sucking him.

She felt the force of his cum squirts hitting the insides of her mouth as she squeezed his testicles with her left hand and jacked him with her right. She felt a strong satisfaction as she heard him groaning in his orgasm and found she wanted to swallow as much of his young cum juice as she could. Even as his groans mellowed she continued sucking him, determined that he would be as diminished as possible before he went to his auntie.

Finally, as he lay still she stopped but looked with dismay at an erection that seemed to look bigger than ever. Mickey pushed himself up on his elbows and said in a bright voice, "Gosh Mom, that was great. Now I need to go to Auntie Tina."

Martha continued to hold Mickey's erect penis with her right hand and keep him there. "I don't want you to go to Auntie Tina," she said in a whisper.

There was silence for a few seconds before Mickey slowly whispered in reply, "So how are you going to stop me?"

They both knew what he meant and Martha breathed heavily as she realized what she was about to do. Slowly she moved up over his legs so that she was straddling him. Then tentatively she lifted herself up, placing Mickey's boner at the entrance to her pussy. She was still wet from Mickey's ministrations when she was in front of the mirror and her son's cock began to slide in slowly as she lowered herself on to him. There was a tense silence between them as they both felt the dramatic intensity of what she was doing. As Martha settled on top of him, their eyes met intensely for a moment before she started a small gentle pumping motion.

As she lightly moved above him, Martha gazed down at her son and whispered, "I don't want you to ever have sex with your Auntie Tina again. I can keep you satisfied until you go to college. You can have me anyway you want."

As she made the offer to him, Martha leaned over and kissed him open mouthed. Her tongue was dancing with his as she explored his mouth, her lips continuing to gently pump him. Eventually she broke away lifting herself up and looking down at him intently.

Mickey lay there gazing adoringly at his gorgeous mom. He couldn't believe she was offering herself so completely to him. This was what he'd always dreamt about. He lifted his hands up to grasp the huge jugs and intentionally pinched her nipples.

Martha gave a quick gasp at the slight pain at the end of her breasts, but looked at him determinedly. "I don't care what you want to do to me baby. You can tie me up if you want and have me begging for mercy. Would you like that?"

Mickey gave a little moan as she felt his cock twitch which betrayed how he would enjoy doing that to her.

"You can fuck me in the butt if you like." As she said it, she realized that although she had refused anal sex with her husband, she would love her son's hard penis in her ass.

She continued, "Or would you rather I did things to you?" She felt him twitching again. "Perhaps Mommy could punish you?"

This time she felt a violent cock-twitch accompanied by a loud groan and she knew he would love her to discipline him. "Yes baby, Mommy's going to ride you hard for being such a naughty boy."

Mickey was almost slobbering now from excitement. He brought his hands down from her breasts and played with her garter straps. Sliding his fingers under the elastic of the tops of her nylons, he loved the feel of her hot thighs which she tensed so that he could enjoy the sinews.

She remembered Mickey's instructions to Tina and straightened her back, putting her hands behind her head. As her huge breasts projected out above him she said, "Now you're going to make your mommy fuck you hard, you bully!"

There it was again, "bully". Mickey felt the word summed him up. He felt like an aggressive lothario.

Martha remembered the happy smile on her son's face as he handled his Auntie Tina's big tits and deliberately pushed her own succulent huge breasts forward as far as she could, proffering them for Mickey's delectation.

With a cry, Mickey reached his mouth up to her tits, slobbering over each one in turn. His lips were around her tender areolae sucking hard on the delicious big yummy nipples.

"You can suck your mom's teats whenever you want to baby," Martha whispered, "and I'll fuck you while you're enjoying them."

Mickey was in heaven. As he suckled on his mom's breasts, she was riding him harder, pushing her pelvis backwards and forwards, squeezing his boner as it sliced in and out. Report Story Martha looked down on him lovingly. They were both reminded of him suckling on her breasts as a child, except now she was fucking him at the same time, his hard sex organ trapped in the juicy glove of her tight vagina.

She leaned forward more so that she could rake down his cock with longer harder thrusts and was rewarded with him almost biting her nipple in the ecstasy of his orgasm. She cried out in pleasure as she orgasmed with him, milking her son's cum and sucking it deep inside her.

As they both lay exhausted on the bed they held each other lovingly. They knew that it couldn't last forever and that he would be going to college in a year's time, but what a year it was going to be!

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,085 Followers