Family Cravings Pt. 01

Story Info
A boring lunch changes the family forever.
11.8k words
4.56
93.8k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

Disclaimer: This story and all characters and events within are a work of fiction. All characters are above the age of 18. All rights reserved.

This story contains unrealistic body types and situations, non consent/reluctance and incest. If you're uncomfortable with any of these subjects, this story isn't for you. You have been warned.

*****

It all started on day the day I caught my sister-in-law cheating.

I was driving back in from the city, it was an 80 mile drive back to my small town with a population of about 20,000. Not long after leaving the city, I was feeling a bit hungry so I decided to eat an early lunch. I spotted a sign that indicated there was a rest area up ahead, I drove down the side road and it turned out to be a nice picnic spot.

It was as good a place as any and I had packed a lunch this morning, It was a tasty but uneventful meal. That is... until I noticed the convertible with its top down, parked a few spots to my right. In the driver seat looked like your typical college jock type, he had his head leaned back with a cocky grin on his face while a college slut was kneeling in the passenger seat with her head bobbing in his lap.

I probably would have had that same dumb look on my face if I was getting sucked off in a convertible as well. She didn't seem to mind and neither did I, so I enjoyed the show.

It's the age of smartphones and seeing such an opportunity arise, I pulled out mine, opened the camera app and started to record. My SUV was taller than the convertible and it gave me quite the view.

I couldn't see her face but I could tell that she was Asian with slightly longer than shoulder length straight black hair. She wasn't skinny and she wasn't fat, She was thick. Her blue and white floral sundress was bunched up around her waist, exposing her tits that I couldn't see and her wide hips that went well with her plump and full ass that I could very much see and appreciate as her head looked like a jack hammer bouncing up and down in his lap.

"Damn... does she not need to breathe?"

I checked the recording time, 1 minute and 32 seconds with out coming up for air, this girl has some lungs on her, the guy let out a moan and pulled her head off his cock and unloading his cum all over her face.

I was surprised when she sat up laughing, her cum glazed face was dripping onto her tits, It was beautiful sight to see. What surprised me was that it wasn't some college slut, the slut in question was my sister-in-law Marlene.

He took out a phone and started recording and she posed for him, topless... covered cum... in a parking lot in the middle of the day for anyone to see... Scooping the cum off of her face and tits into her mouth then sucking his cock clean. she put her dress back in place, sat down, buckled up and then they left the parking lot, I stopped the recording.

Could it really be her, was her self righteous image just a facade? I watched the video and there was no mistaking it, It was her. Marlene, the self righteous prude wasn't who she pretended to be, turns out that she was really just a cum guzzling slut.

As far as I could see it, I had 3 options. Keep her secret, destroy her marriage or take advantage the opportunity that presented itself to me. Letting an opportunity like this slip away just seemed like a waste... I guess there was only one option after all. I only had to wait for the perfect moment to act on it.

~A few weeks later~

I parked in Marlene and Geoff's driveway, It was my niece Kaley's 21st birthday and would be just the 4 of us today, Kaley's sisters wouldn't be able to make it home in time. Kaley had 2 sisters, Brittany the eldest at 24, was at a training course for her new job as a bank teller and would be home in a few days, Candy the youngest at 18, was at her all girls school cheerleading camp and would be back in a week, we planned to have another party when her sisters got back.

Marlene scheduled our small get together for 8 in the morning because Geoff had to leave at noon for a 3 week business trip and Kaley had something planned with her friends in the afternoon. I started walking up the path and was just about to knock on the door when it swung open and I was greeted by a half naked birthday girl, It was normal to see the girls running around in their sleepwear this early in the morning, Kaley always wore something skin tight and a few sizes too small that she probably outgrew years ago.

Marlene hated it of course, but the girls would always argue about it being comfortable and only wearing it at home where nobody could see them. I think she only relented because it was one of the only things where Geoff sided with the girls. He rarely voiced his opinion against her and it was easier to let him have his small victory from time to time. Seeing that Geoff rarely sided with the girls, I think the only reason he did was because he enjoyed the view. I often caught him staring at them and I'm sure Marlene did as well. she probably only allowed it, because she thought it would keep him from straying, but that's just speculation on my part.

Kaley was half Filipina and had caramel colored skin, she was 5'3 with layered black hair that reached the middle of her back, dark brown eyes, B cup breasts, a thin waist with wide hips and a tight rounded well shaped butt that seemed way too big for her tiny frame, her small but cute face paired nicely with her naturally petite body that weighed about 100 lbs., if I had to guess, she would probably weigh 10 lbs less if she had a normal sized ass.

"Uncle Jess! I've been waiting for you to show up all morning."

She hopped up and wrapped her legs around my waist which caught me by surprise. I ended up catching her like I would a lover instead of a niece. I couldn't feel any fabric separating my hands from her ass cheeks and my cock started growing. I tried to focus on other things to keep from having a full on boner pressed against my niece, but I was fighting a losing battle.

That's when the idea came to me, If I let Marlene catch us like this, she would end up giving me another lengthy lecture on appropriate behavior for an uncle to have between his nieces, I've lost count on how many times she had done this already. Lecturing was her favorite pastime, she seemed to enjoy presenting herself as virtuous and superior and I used to believe it. Now that I know it was all a lie, there were going to be some changes in our relationship.

"So, you've been waiting all morning for me huh?"

"Yup, I'm a grown up now, I can drink and everything else!"

"You sure you've grown up? Hmm... I guess some parts of you have grown." I teased her by squeezing her ass a few times to emphasize my meaning and she started blushing.

"Hey! Are you saying that I have a big butt?" Kaley pouted jokingly.

"I don't have to say anything at all Kaley, this says it all." she laughed shyly as I squeezed her ass again.

"Drinking sounds like fun, but I want to hear more about 'everything else', is this what you mean by everything else?" I squeezed her ass a little longer this time emphasizing "this".

"Well, Maybe it does, and maybe it doesn't. You're just gonna have to wait and find out. Why? You got some kind of obsession with my butt? Well, do ya mister?" She said playfully while still blushing.

"Well, Maybe I do, and maybe I don't. You'll just have to wait and find out."

"Well... if you don't like it, you can always let go of my big butt."

"Umm, no thanks. Well, If you don't want your present, I can always return it."

"Nuh uh! Whatchu get me for my burfday?" she used baby talk and bounced up and down in excitement.

I stalled by making small talk with Kaley, hoping that Marlene would catch us in this precarious position.

Kaley's bouncing had her crotch knocking into mine. My cock started to grow even more under the welcomed assault of her bare ass cheeks in my hands and her crotch knocking into mine like a girl scout trying to sell her cookie.

"Kaley! Get off your uncle and let him inside, you're too old to be acting like that especially in public, what did I say about answering the door when you still in your sleepwear."

Marlene showed up less than a minute after Kaley started her bouncing, just long enough for me to be at half mast. I looked over Kaley's shoulder at Marlene and she was wearing the same dress from that day I saw her in the convertible.

Marlene was very controlling when it came to her daughters, even after Brittany and Kaley graduated from the all girls school she sent all of her daughters to. She had them stay at home so she could still keep an eye on them. Marlene wouldn't have it any other way.

Marlene's was stricter than most mothers, even when compared to her own select group of snooty friends. She worked hard to keep her picture perfect image that she lorded over others. Her children were a reflection of her skills as a mother, so they had to appear perfect in every way as well, from their grades to their personal lives, everything was decided by Marlene.

The girls grew up in house full of rules. Early bedtimes, Chores and homework had to be completed before all else. No boyfriends or friends that were boys. No sleepovers, school dances or parties unless they were supervised by Marlene. No movies above a pg13 rating. No cellphones, computers only for educational purposes and the television was locked to pre approved channels, etc... Basically your typical strict and controlling prudish mother, but only more so. It didn't exactly make them very popular to be around and the friends that they did have had to get Marlene's seal of approval, meaning they didn't have many at all.

What surprised me was that even after graduating, the girls still seemed to obey Marlene's rules. They would sometimes try to bend them or find ways around them, but they would never openly break one. Her house Her rules, as she would say.

She always made sure they knew that the rules were her way of keeping them safe and showing how much she loved them. In a way, she was telling the truth, the rules did those things, but they didn't have to be so demanding to accomplish the same goal. They believed it of course, I'm sure they also understood that their mother cared very much about her image, they didn't know any other way to live so they went along with it. They loved their mom and craved her approval in all things, it was ingrained into their very being.

Which seemed to he the complete opposite when it came to their father Geoff. They didn't seem to respect him as much. He usually agreed and went along with everything Marlene wanted so they basically differed to their mother about most things, unless it was something they thought they could get with their fathers help. The girls knew that if they got their father to side with, sometimes Marlene would relent on small things like the sleepwear, they never got her to budge on any of her main rules though.

Geoff ended up being mostly a tool they could use to get their way, it wasn't really their fault that it turned out this way. Geoff always was the quiet introvert type, unless he was drunk, then he became a loud pervy a-hole. Marlene seemed to have put an end to most of his drinking, so he was tolerable. He spent most of his free time locked away in his den playing online games and the girls were forbidden from entering his den by Marlene.

"You're late..." She said in a disapproving tone as she looked from the large bulge on my crotch to my face with an accusing stare.

"I know, it's not my fault." I nodded towards Kaley, Hinting that I wasn't to blame for this.

"No excuses Jess, We'll have a talk about this after." She turned and walked away. It's wasn't the first time Marlene's lectured me, but it would be the last.

"Moms gonna lecture you again, you're always getting in trouble uncle Jessie"

Kaley giggled as I put her down, she turned around and walked inside. That's when I got to see how she was dressed. She was wearing a skin tight white tank top that didn't hide anything, including the fact that she was currently braless and black spandex hot pants that looked a few sizes too small, it left half of her ass exposed. To be fair, it was probably the correct size for her, with her petite waist and her Kim Kardashian size booty, it made it difficult to find pants or shorts that fit properly.

The girls would often complain about this when shopping, the all had similar body types. It either showed way to much, was unflattering or left a huge gap around their waist and was tight on their asses (which the called a 'waist gap'). Rarely would they find something that was both flattering and didn't show off the goods. It seemed all the women in Marlene's family had the same problem, a small or regular sized waist and Kim K sized asses, not just her and her daughters but her sisters as well. Seemed like a great problem to have in my opinion.

I watched her as every step caused her exposed cheeks to jiggle, I was quickly on my way to a full mast when Kaley looked over her shoulder and giggled.

"Are you coming uncle Jessie?"

I nodded and followed her in, trying to will down my almost fully grown boner. Only being half successful, I was able to make it to the small square table and sit before Geoff noticed the bulge in my pants, but it didn't escape Marlene eagle eyesight as her eyes never left my crotch.

"Don't you think your too old to be acting like that with your uncle Kaley? Go put some clothes on, you're practically naked."

"But mooooom its my birthday and I'm comfortable in this. You said I could wear this at home and nobody else minds, you don't mind right uncle Jessie?"

"No, I don't mind."

"I'm sure that you don't." Marlene said while raising an knowing eyebrow at me.

"Marlene, we've already talked about this, we're all family here. If Kaley says she's comfortable and Jess doesn't mind then there's nothing to argue about. It's her birthday, are you really going to nit pick everything she does today, on her birthday of all days? Its not like she's going to be wearing that outside, we raised a good and sensible girl, Isn't that right Kaley?"

"Yup!" Kaley said as she stuck her tongue out at her mother while she had her back turned preparing the meal.

"Fine, if your father is still insists, so be it. It is your birthday so ill let it go this time. Lets eat first and then Kaley can open her presents. Now that you're 21, we should all have a drink to celebrate the occasion. Only one though Kaley. I'm taking you and your friends for a movie later and I won't have any daughter of mine drunk in public like some of those trashy girls In town. I made a pitcher of mimosa, you make the toast sweetie, it's your special day after all."

Marlene poured us each a Champaign glass full.

"Hmm... I guess to the best day ever!"

"Here here, to the best day ever and the best girl ever." I toasted. Kaley giggled and Mar gave me a blank stare. We drank, ate and talked for a few hours. Kaley kept stealing drinks whenever Mar got up to do things, Geoff kept chugging them down and mar kept making more.

Mar was telling Kaley a story about when she won a school dance competition.

"Really!? Wow mom, I didn't know you were so cool when you were young!"

"You better watch your mouth young lady, I'm still a young flower" Mar joked.

"More like a wilted flower, am I right?" Geoff laughed at his own joke while Marlene quietly sat with her lips pursed, I said nothing and just watched.

Geoff was pretty hammered by now, so it was bound to happen sooner or later. Geoff would normally never make jokes at Marlene's expense, but get a few drinks in him and he showed his true self when was drunk, he turned into a huge horn dog that would hump any female that would let him, until he finally knocked one up and was forced to marry her. It was a real Jekyll and Hyde situation, Sober he was an introvert but drunk a pervy jackass horn dog. Marlene was able to change him for the better after she got knocked up at 24 years ago, but he will always be that pervy jackass to me.

"Hey, not cool dad." Kaley looked quite annoyed at his comment.

"It was just a bad joke Sweetie, I can take a joke or two. Why don't you start opening presents Kaley. This is from your father"

Mar had changed the subject by handing Kaley a card. Kaley opened it and inside was a 100 dollar bill taped next to the generic happy birthday note from Hallmark, he didn't even sign it...

"Thanks dad." She stood up on shaky legs, leaned over the table, gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat back down with a plop, she was definitely drunk.

"You're welcome sweetie. only the best for my girl!" He took another drink while staring at her tits.

Next, Marlene handed her a box.

"This ones from me." Kaley opened the box and inside was a pearl necklace with matching earrings.

"Wow... Its beautiful!" Kaley stood up and shakily leaning over almost falling as she hugged her mom. Marlene helped her put it on.

"It belonged to my mother, she gave it to me when I was about your age and now I'm giving it to you. Maybe one day you can give it to one of your daughters." She said with a smile.

"So do you like it?" Marlene asked with a smile.

"I love it!"

"You look beautiful Kaley, just like a princess." Kaley looked at me and blushed... Mar just gave me that same blank stare she had earlier.

"I guess I'm up next." I pulled out a wrapped box, Kaley started to walk over in my direction, halfway there she lost her balance and fell. I caught her by the waist and pulled her onto my lap before she could get hurt.

"My hero prince!" She said still blushing.

"I think you should stay seated, at least for now."

"As you wish my prince, my life is in your hands." she giggled and wiggled around on my lap for a more comfortable seat, eventually settling on side saddle with her ass directly on top of my ever growing cock.

I handed her the box as I glanced over at mar who was staring daggers at me, it was going to be one hell of a lecture this time. Kaley on the other hand, acted as if nothing was unusual, it wasn't the first time she's sat on my lap, but it is the first time she sat on my lap while I had any kind of erection, she was drunk so she probably didn't notice.

Kaley unwrapped the package.

"OH MY GOD! thankyouthankyou thankyouthankyou!! An iphone, thankyouthankyouthankyouuuuu!"

It all came out sounding like one word. She bounced up and down while twisting around to hug me. I went from half mast to full blown erection in seconds and she noticed immediately. She stared at me with wide innocent eyes. She knew I had an erection but instead of stopping she started to slowly rock her hips against my lap, her eyes never leaving my face with a blush and cute grin on hers. I glanced over at Marlene, her eyes had changed from daggers to murderous.

"Why don't you go and show your mom your new phone." Kaley got off my lap and plopped her self down in her chair, leaning over to show her mom the phone.

"Mommy, are you angry at me because uncle Jess got me a phone?"

Kaley had noticed that her mom wasn't really paying attention and kept looking over at uncle me with an upset look on her face. Her mother didn't allow cell phones, she said that it would only lead to boys wanting to call them. Her older sister only recently got one because her new job required it, so Marlene had to allow it.

Marlene poured Kaley a drink and watched her swallow it in one gulp.

"No sweetie, I'm not mad at you. You were going to need a phone soon anyways. How about a few more drinks, it is your birthday after all." they laughed and she poured her two more glasses and again she swallowed them in one gulp each.