Family Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckrobin
cuckrobin
580 Followers

Gina had already been looking at me, staring at me. "It's crazy, Mom, but I kindof like it. Is that ok?"

"Of course it is, my love, it's more than ok for you to like it! However, I think that your father may be liking it a little too much. Don't you think it's a little rude of him to have his cock erect in front of you like that?"

Gina gasped at her mother's use of the word. Not just the word, but in reference to me.

"Err, yeah, I guess it is!"

"Of course it is, baby, it's very rude of him to do that without your permission. He must be punished!"

Mary put her wine glass down on the table and leaned over to Gina. She put her mouth to her ear, and brought her hand up to make sure I couldn't hear as she whispered to her.

Gina listened intently for a minute as her mother whispered, then looked at me, giggled, and then gasped.

"Are you sure? Ohmygod, really?" she asked.

"Yes, baby, yes, I'm sure. Go on, use your imagination and do it. You'll see!"

Mary sat back into the couch and waited. I had no idea what was coming.

Gina looked at her mom for a second or two, apparently thinking, and then looked directly into my eyes. I could see she was nervous, but very determined; she had the same kind of look as she did just before a big track meet (she was an excellent middle distance runner).

Then, finally, she started to speak.

"Dad, you're a fucking sissy, wearing panties like that, a total fucking sissy. It wouldn't be so bad, but Mom is right. It's very rude of you to stand there in front of me, with your, umm, your cock all hard like that without my permission." She blushed again as she looked at me and openly referred to my erection, which was now throbbing.

"You have to apologize. Come around the table here and get on your knees in front of me."

I looked at Mary, quickly, she grinned with unabashed pleasure. I look a couple of steps around the coffee table and knelt in front of my daughter. The embarrassment was exquisite.

Gina looked down at me, trying her very best to look superior and disdainful, instead of nervous and excited.

"Kiss my feet and apologize for being so rude to me."

With trembling fingers I lifted the foot that was resting on the table. I lowered my head to kiss the top of her foot.

"No! On the bottom! Kiss the sole of my foot - that's where a slave should kiss it!"

I looked up at her, and then back down at her foot. The sole was dirty. Not extremely so, but definitely not clean, and she knew it. It was obvious from her expression. I lifted it higher, and reverently kissed the sole, several times.

Then I took a deep breath and tried to speak.

"Please, err, Miss Gina. You are right, it was, umm, very rude of me. Please accept my apologies."

"Oh shit, Mom, he actually did it", she whispered out loud.

"Of course he did, my love. I told you he would. See! Now the rest."

Gina smiled at her mother, then looked back down at me, this time with more confidence.

"Ok, Dad. I forgive you. Now, you have to promise that, from now on, you will, oh god I can't believe this, from now on, you are my slave, just as you are to Mom, and you will act like one and obey me."

"Y-yes," I was struggling to speak, "yes, Miss Gina, I am your slave, you are my, umm, mistress."

"And?" she continued, "you will do whatever I tell you to do, anything, everything, and that I will punish you if you don't do it?"

"Yes, I will do what you tell me to do. I will obey you, Miss Gina." This was excruciating; I was humiliated, and I was on the verge of coming in my panties. I didn't dare look, but I was sure they were already soaked through with pre-cum.

"Mom, I'm sorry, but this is just so incredibly fucking hot! My own father is in front of me, wearing panties like a little sissy, kissing my dirty feet, and promising to be my slave and do whatever I tell him to do!"

"I know. It IS hot, my love, I don't know about you, but I am soaked! We ..."

"MOM!" Gina interrupted her, "how could you say that!"

"Baby, there's no need to be shy about it", Mary giggled, "First, it's perfectly natural, we all do it and, second, if you are worried about your father, forget it. You are his superior, you can do or say what you want in front of him now!"

"Oh, Gina, we are going to have so much fun together and, in his own way, so will our slave!"

"There are so many more things I want to tell you about, to teach you, to experience with you, Baby. But, it's already after ten, we've had an exciting evening, and you have school in the morning. We have got to call it a night, but tomorrow is Friday. Come home quickly from school, and we can talk and play all night and all weekend, if you want to, ok?"

"Really? For sure, Mom, I'd cancel two hot dates if I needed to! I'll be home as quick as I can!"

"Good, I can't wait to start. Now, before you go to bed, I want you to learn something about control. Ok?"

"Sure"

Mary turned to me. I was still kneeling at Ginas feet. "Stand Up, Robin, Stand up and pay very careful attention to me"

I did as she said, As I stood, my crotch was now less than two feet from Gina's face.

"Ok, now, we are going to tell you to do some things. You will do exactly what we say, and nothing else, and you will obey us precisely and immediately. If you mess up in any way, you will be punished in a way that I guarantee you won't enjoy. You will regret it for a very long time. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mary, I understand"

"Good. Make sure you do! Now, Gina. I want you to watch and pay attention also"

"Yes, sure, Mom"

"Robin. Pull your pretty panties down. Not all the way, just down below your balls"

Gina blushed and giggled, "Oh jeez"

I put my hands on the waistband and pushed it down on each side. My cock was caught in the front, and I had to reach down and release it.

Gina laughed out loud as she watched me do it.

"Good boy. Now, keep your eyes open, and look directly at your Daughter, and never take your eyes away."

I looked down at Gina. She was alternating between my face, and my naked cock, directly in front of her face.

"Now, start stroking yourself. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CUM. If you feel yourself losing control, tell me, but you had better do it in time to stop."

Using my left hand I lightly gripped the head of my cock between my thumb and a couple of fingers, coating them in my own pre-cum. Then I started to slowly slide them up and down, just the first inch or so, concentrating on the area just behind and below the crown. It was an incredible mind-fuck.

"Thank your daughter. Tell her that you love her, and how grateful you are that she is willing to dominate you. Beg her to treat you the way I do. And, DO NOT STOP STROKING"

Gina was enthralled with my masturbation, but lifted her eyes expectantly, waiting to hear what I was going to say.

"Thank-you, Miss Gina. Thank you for agreeing to dominate, control me. Please, I am begging you, learn from your mother and treat me any way you wish. You are my daughter, but I will be your slave. Humiliate and degrade me. Please. Thank-You, Miss Gina"

"Fuck! Fuck! This is so fucking incredible!"

I was still stroking, but knew I was within seconds of coming, if I was not careful. My hips were beginning to jerk back and forth, and my knees were beginning to sag. This amused Gina even more.

"Mary, Please, I have to stop, please let me stop, or I will not be able to control it. Please"

Mary looked at me cruelly, and then smiled at Gina. "Two more minutes, Robin. We want to watch you jacking your useless cock for another two minutes. Do that, without coming, and we'll let you stop. Lose control and come, and you will regret it for months."

My knees folded another few degrees. I truly did not know if I would be able to hold off. I slowed my stroking, lightened my grip, but kept sliding my fingers up and down my cock. My mind was spinning; I was standing in front of my daughter, and, at my wife's command, I was masturbating but also being denied the orgasm I so desperately needed. I was so close it was painful.

Mary reached out and gripped Gina's hand. They looked at each other and grinned.

"It's up to you, Baby, you tell him when he can stop"

Gina looked up at me. My face was contorted with the strain of controlling myself. She giggled, and then made me wait another twenty seconds.

Finally ... "Ok, Daddy, you can stop, now"

Even after I stopped stroking, my cock continued to throb and bob up and down for more than a minute. I was so close, so incredibly close, even now I don't know how I stopped myself from coming.

"Very good, Robin, I'm proud of you. Now, one more thing for you to understand, and for Gina to know. You will not, under any circumstances, touch yourself, or allow yourself to come, without my permission. And I guarantee you that you will not receive permission before tomorrow night. I want you good and frustrated and controllable for Gina tomorrow. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, Mary, I understand"

"Good. Ok. Gina, baby, I am SO happy, but it's time for bed. For all of us. Get some rest, baby, we are going to have SO much fun this weekend!"

cuckrobin
cuckrobin
580 Followers
12