Family Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckrobin
cuckrobin
580 Followers

With a little more confidence, Gina handled first my cock and then my ballsack with one hand, while trimming the hair on them, as well. She then wet the washcloth and started to wipe my crotch. Then squirting the shaving cream into her hand, she started to rub it all over the whole area. I couldn't help it, control it any more. I started to get hard, quickly rising to a full erection. They both noticed immediately.

"You fucking pervert!" Mary hissed, "See, baby, I told you. We'll deal with this later. Keep going"

Gina smirked and kept going, pushing my hard-on to one side and then the other as she coated me in cream. She then wiped her hands on one of the towels and picked up the razor and looked me in the eye.

"Shit, I can't believe what I'm doing, what I'm about to do. Ready, daddy? Ready to look more like a girl in your panties?"

Without waiting for an answer, she started to shave away all of the stubble. In actuality, being hard kind of helped, as it pulled the skin on the shaft of my cock tight, making it easier to shave.

"Mom, I'm really doing it!"

"Yes, darling, you are. Are you, you know, enjoying it?" It was obvious what Mary meant, but didn't want to be too explicit.

Gina blushed and giggled, which was pretty scary, as I was worried her hand would shake or slip.

"Yeah! I am!"

It was all I could do to stop my cock from lurching in her hand as I heard her admit this.

A few minutes later, and it was all done. Gina stepped back and looked down at me. "Look at it, daddy. Now you can wear panties like a real girl. You will look much prettier!"

My faced turned red again. She was definitely getting more confidant in her role.

"Well done, baby, he DOES look much prettier, doesn't he? It was SUCH a good idea!" Mary was positively beaming.

"Well, slut. What do you say?"

"Thank you, Miss Gina. Thank you for, umm, doing that, for making me more, umm, pretty"

Gina smiled to herself, and at Mary. "I have another idea, Mom. Now that he's nice and smooth, can we like go get some new panties for him. Like, some bikinis and stuff?"

"That's a great idea, darling. We'll do that as soon as the stores open tomorrow. "Robin, you will come with us, and help us choose just the right ones for you"

Gina busted out laughing. "I was hoping you would say that mom, that's exactly what I was thinking, I've, you know, been umm thinking about what you told me before about humiliating him in public. I wanna try it!"

"Then you shall"

Mary looked down at me and noticed that I was still hard.

"Ahh .. yes .. I almost forgot. Baby, there are times when I don't mind him being hard, and times when I consider it rude. You will be the same, but what is important is for you to know how to make him lose his erection when you don't want to see it, or if you just want to punish him. Ok?"

"Err yeah, but without, you know, umm, how do you get it to go down?" she asked.

"Well, there are many ways, but I will show you one of my favorites. I'll show you once, then I want you to try it, and I want you to not worry or be scared or embarrassed. Watch!"

Mary leaned down slightly and took my shaft in one hand, pushing it down onto my stomach, and at the same time, pulling it up towards my navel, causing my scrotum to pull tight and be completely exposed.

"Watch carefully Baby. Here's something you can do, that I want you to learn to do."

Mary lifted her other hand and then slapped it down onto my balls, hitting them with the back side of her fingers. It was medium-hard, and hurt, but not excruciating.

Gina gasped.

"Now, your turn. Don't be scared, my love, do it to him."

Gina's eyes were wide, but she was learning to trust her mother.

She looked at me, then down at my balls. Imitating her mother, she pushed my cock out of the way and then did it. My own daughter slapped me in the balls. It was lighter than Mary's hit, but still made me squirm a little.

"No, a little harder, darling. If it doesn't hurt a little, it won't do any good. Don't worry, he wants you to do it.

Tell her, Robin. Tell your daughter to do it to you!"

I groaned and looked up at Mary, pleading. Seeing no mercy, I didn't bother to ask. My eyes moved to my daughters face. She was looking into my eyes, a mixture of anticipation and excitement and a little hesitation in her face.

"Please, Miss Gina. Please do it. I want you to do it."

"Not good enough, slave," Mary jumped in, "Tell your daughter EXACTLY what you want her to do, you pathetic fuck"

I took a deep breath. "Please, Miss Gina, slap my balls. I am your slave; I want you to hurt me"

Gina laughed. "This is so sick. But, ok, slave, if that's what you want, I think I can learn to do it to you!"

She lifted her hand higher this time, and brought it down harder.This time it really did hurt. Still not so intense that I wanted to puke or anything (most of you guys know that feeling), but bad enough that my knees snapped together, and I rolled onto my side.

"YESS! That's it. Good girl! And look, baby, it's working" Mary laughed.

Indeed it was. My cock was much softer now.

I knew what I had to do. It was critical to make sure that Gina was ok with what had happened. I lifted my head and, looking right into her eyes, whispered "Thank You, Miss Gina. Thank You, I deserved that. I wanted that."

"Oh fuck. You are incredible, daddy! I can't believe you. But, so long as you are ok and want it, I'm gonna get used to doing it, just like I'm getting used to you being a sissy and to seeing you either naked or in panties!"

I noticed that she was rubbing her thighs together as she spoke. My daughter was actually getting turned on!

"Ok, slut. Get this mess cleaned up and meet us downstairs." Mary turned to Gina and said "Come on, darling, lets go celebrate!"

By the time I got downstairs, they were back out on the patio, drinking wine.

"Come and kneel down here, slave. Right here where we can see you, and where you can serve us."

"Yes, sissy-daddy, kneel right here. I want a foot massage!" Gina joined in.

Kneeling on the deck, in front of her chair, I lifted Gina's right foot and started to rub it.

"Lick the sole slave, I liked that last night!"

I lifted her foot to my mouth and started to kiss and lick it. What a great feeling! Then, I noticed; with her foot raised as high as it was, her legs were parted, and I could see all the way to her panties. I had seen her in panties before, of course, but not from this position, not in this situation. I willed myself to ignore it.

After a few minutes of mixed kissing, licking, rubbing, I gently put her foot down and started on the left one. Same view!

Gina noticed where I was looking and smiled. Like all girls, she secretly wanted to be admired by men and, although this was a little different, she still liked it.

As I was working on her other foot, Mary started to talk.

"Well, I can see you are getting into this, darling. I can't tell you how pleased I am, how much it excites me. For the second evening in a row, my panties are soaked. And, before you object, my love, there is nothing wrong with us enjoying our dominance. If it turns us on, and it does, then our reaction is completely normal. You don't have to be embarrassed about it with me, and you certainly don't have to be embarrassed in front of your father. He is a sissy. My cuckold. Our slave. His thoughts are immaterial, ok?"

"Your cuckold? What's that, mom? I've never heard of that before?"

Mary smiled at her. "Well, I'm going to explain to you, baby, but tomorrow. I think you will be both surprised and, I hope, ok with it."

Now, we are going to have a busy day tomorrow. We can sleep in a little - well, except the slave, of course - and then off to the mall at 10. Gina wants to buy panties for her slave father, and that is what we will do. After that, I think we can go and have lunch and while we eat, I'll tell you what a cuckold is. Ok?"

"I can't wait, mom, I can't wait for the shopping, especially!"

"Me neither, darling! Now, I'm thinking we have an opportunity to start a little tradition, if you would like? Last night, we made him masturbate while we watched, but denied him an orgasm. I want you to learn how powerful denial is for a woman, baby. Deny a male, but keep him excited, and he will do anything you want, whenever you want. What do you think, my love?"

"Stand up, sissy. Show us your pretty, smooth, cock and balls." This time she didn't blush with the words. "I agree with mom, this can be a nice tradition. Do it, jack yourself off for us, but no coming. No coming until we say!"

I was hard in an instant. I had to admit, this was a nice way to end the evening. I would prefer to not be denied, of course, but in all honesty, it was an exquisite head-rush to stand there and do it while they watched.

They watched intently, smiling at each other, as my fingers moved up and down my shaft. I am uncut, and the feeling of my foreskin sliding over the wet crown of my cock was great. I decided to risk giving them a little more of a show. With my other hand, I reached down and started to play with my balls, rolling them around, squeezing them gently.

"Oh Yess, that's nice. Show us what a sick fuck you are", Mary whispered. Both Gina and I looked in her direction and I was amazed to see her legs slightly parted and that she was gently stroking her slit through her panties.

"MOM!"

"Oh baby, it's ok. I'm just so turned on by how this is turning out. You are going to be a wonderful dominant, and I'm sorry, but having your father serving us, degrading himself just for us. Well. Why wouldn't I be wet and excited?"

"Well, I know, but jeez. I hope you don't expect me to do it in front of you?"

"Yes, darling, I do. Maybe not tonight, maybe not tomorrow night, but I think you will. I'll never force you, of course, but I think you will want to, one day. Just know that I will never criticize you for it and, if you do, I can assure you it will be intense torture for the sissy."

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. This is craziness!" Gina laughed, and then returned her attention to my stroking.

"How does it feel, panty slave. God, I can't believe I'm asking this, but are you close?"

"Yes, Miss Gina, Thank you. I am, it's as much as I can do to not, umm, climax"

"Good. Then slow down, but don't stop. I want to watch. I want to watch my sissy father jacking off for me."

I did as she asked, and slowed way down. I had to be incredibly careful. One slight change in the pressure of my fingers, one slight change in pace, and I think I would have shot my come right onto her body in front of me.

Gina's cheeks were flushed. Her knees were rubbing together. She quietly, lightly, traced her finger tips across her t-shirt, over the tips of her nipples. Just a couple of times, but it was unmistakable.

Suddenly, she jumped up. "Ok, slave, you can stop now. I'm going to bed!" With a rushed kiss for her mother, she ran off to bed. Mary and I giggled and then followed her. In our own ways, we were anxious for tomorrow.

cuckrobin
cuckrobin
580 Followers
12