Family Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckrobin
cuckrobin
581 Followers

Gina smiled, proudly.

"Ok, so, you gotta tell me more about this cuckolding thing, Mom. Tell me again! You, you know, You umm, do it with Joe, and with other men, and you do it while daddy is there? And he serves you, in panties, in front of them?" The words were tumbling out almost faster than Gina could breathe.

"Yes, darling, all of that. And, it's ok, you can say it. I fuck other men, they fuck me, and our slut here knows about it. I hope you are ready for this, baby, but there's more, and I promised to be honest with you"

Mary took a long swallow of wine, and Gina followed suit and waited expectantly.

"Part of being a real cuckold, I mean a really serious cuckold, is to prove absolutely to the wife, and her men that he completely accepts his place. There are certain ways he can do that."

Gina was intent "Okay?" she asked.

"Unless the man I'm with doesn't want it, or if your sissy father just isn't there, I make him prove it a number of ways. Obviously, serving us, like bringing us drinks while wearing panties, is one way."

"Another way is for him to, umm, be there, to witness another man taking his wife"

Gina was quiet, almost speechless, "Shit!" was all she whispered.

"There are other things too", Mary said, quietly, looking carefully at Gina.

"Like?"

"Baby, this is difficult. I'm not embarrassed, really, but I am scared you might not like it. If you don't please tell me. I won't think less of you, I promise, ok?"

"err, ok, of course!"

"Ok. Then here goes. I like to make our slut do some really degrading things. I like to have him undress me and, if he's ok with it, the man who is going to fuck me. I make him kneel down and make us, umm, you know, ready for sex; with his mouth and tongue. And, finally, well, simply put, after we are finished, which your slut father has to watch, I order him to clean us both. Again, with his mouth and tongue."

Mary stopped talking and sat quietly, watching Gina's face.

Gina, for the first time, was stunned into total silence.

cuckrobin
cuckrobin
581 Followers