Family Curse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

At this point she really wasn't so much fucking me as just resting her pussy with my dick inside of her. The walls of her pussy felt like they were choking me. It was actually slightly uncomfortable.

For about a minute I guess I mentally checked out. I was looking over at the flowers in some vase that was in the corner and I was wondering what the names of those flowers were, if they came from the same garden or from various places. My eyes scanned the room to get more familiar with the place.

I was looking up at the clock and I was thinking about the plan Terri and I had made earlier. We had both agreed that there had to be a way to be alone and fuck during the wedding reception. Had to be. It just never occurred to me to bring her with me to help be the alter boy.

That thought snapped me back to the present. Well, that and the fact that the priestess was getting off of me so the bride could get back on. We were going to be back here forever if I didn't go ahead and cum. At least that's how I thought it worked. I might be wrong.

I got everyone flipped around and the nearly completely nude priestess was on her back getting licked by the bride who was only in her garter belt and stockings. I moved behind the bride, grabbed her ass, and started to fuck her. Nope. Not a virgin. Not a virgin at all. And also, probably not going to get me to cum. Sure, it had been more than half a week since the last time I'd had sex and I was nearly going to cum in my pants earlier just knowing that my sister was getting dressed in the other room when I was getting my tux on; but now, I just didn't feel any kind of interest or attachment to these women. Don't get me wrong. They were hot. The bride was actually super hot just going by her looks. She had a really thin waist and it made her ass look bigger than it actually was. However, in the back of my mind I just couldn't shake the knowledge that this was her wedding day and because of me a big part of that was ruined. I mean, on the one hand, why should I even care? But on the other hand, I would be really pissed off if this kind of thing happened to the woman I wanted to marry. Yet, even with that thought, I was snapping away as I took pictures of her ass and my dick entering her.

I think it might have been more of a visual thing than the sensation from my dick but I was finally getting close. I wasn't going to hold back at all. I was going to try and cum as quickly as I could. Here I go.

When I was fucking the bride, she knew how to put herself in just the right position to let me fuck her as well as I could. I was able to go all the way in, as deep as I could and just fill up her pussy with my cum all the way in by her cervix. It wasn't a huge, earth shattering orgasm but it was good enough. The bride got all giddy, laughing while she thanked me.

"Get back in your dress." I commanded as I got on top of the priestess with cum and pussy lubricant coating my dick.

"We're not finished yet." she argued.

"If you want more dick, get back in your fucking dress."

"A fucking dress. That's what this ought to be called." she commented.

There are all these little things you don't really notice until someone isn't doing them right. The priestess was still tight but she was laying there like a log. She looked scared of it. Instead of looking at me, she had her eyes closed and she was trying to hide her face from me. If she would just smile and look at me, this would be a lot better for both of us.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No. Please finish."

"I don't need to finish. We can stop now."

"No. We need to finish."

"Why?"

"Because ... we already started?" She said it like a question.

"No." I answered. "We can stop whenever you want. In fact, don't we need to get out there. Everyone's waiting for us."

"Just ... Just hurry. Ok. Just please hurry. We can't stop. I know we can't stop. Please just hurry."

I tried to go as fast as I could but she wasn't making it easy. I brought her knees up to her chest and spread them as far apart as they would go. This all felt so wrong. But I had to put it out of my mind and just do this before the groom turned everyone into an angry mob to come back here and hunt me down.

It was sort of a shame. She was pretty and her figure was nice. She wasn't as thin as the foreign girl but that was ok. A woman with a bit of softness to her body was good in my opinion. Another good thing was her breasts were larger than the bride's, so there was that.

I had to work for it and in the end I wasn't sure if she'd reached her own climax or not but I eventually got there. I was leaning down to suck on her nippled while I meticulously moved in and out of her in a way that I hoped wasn't hurting her. I found the right rhythm to get myself to cum again and I let it go. This orgasm was actually a bit better than the first one. I could really feel a buildup and a good release. It's difficult to describe but something about her pussy being tighter let me experience the feeling of the cum going through my dick all the way from the base to the tip.

That sapped my energy and I had to close my eyes for a second as I lifted my body away from her. When I opened my eyes I saw the bride was licking and sucking the cum off of my cock and tending to any that was spilling out of the priestess. I started counting down in my head.

5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... There it was. I saw the look of realization and horror come to their faces. All I was doing was leaning back onto my feet. They both looked at me and the priestess sent a hand to her pussy to feel with her fingers that yes indeed a dick was right there next to her and a little bit of cum was leaking out of her.

"Before you say anything," I began, "yes, I know to keep this a secret. No, I won't tell anyone. Yes, I'm over 18. No, you don't have to apologize. Does that cover everything? Oh, and I'm John by the way."

They were both speechless so I took the initiative to get myself back into my clothes properly and get that white robe thing back on. The priestess was similarly able to get back in her robes but to save time she only put on her white robe with the decorated poncho thing. I would look it up a few days later and learn that it was called a chasuble, if that meant anything.

We both helped the bride to get back into her dress and get her makeup touched up. I noticed that she had a little bead of my cum in the corner of her mouth. I pointed it out and she licked it clean.

...

"You may now kiss the bride." the priestess said as I stood to the side holding the book. From where I was standing I could see the bride looking at me as her husband lifted her veil. The kiss happened and from the corner of my eye I could see the priest lady cringe when the man insisted on getting his tongue in his wife's mouth, forcing it past her tightly puckered lips.

Then more ceremony stuff happened but not too much. There was some weird walking down the aisle stuff and then pictures that people insisted on taking. Hey, but not as good as the pics I got, am I right? I just stood there and smiled. What else could I do? I didn't know these people.

Finally we were off to the reception a full hour and more later than when it was scheduled. The sun was all the way down by the time I was back in just a normal tux, studs and all. There was a certain yellow tint to all the lights at the banquet hall, similar to an old movie or maybe the kind of light that I imagined old vacuum tubes gave off. People gave toasts, told stories, and a guy from Ukraine gave a talk that was translated by an interpreter. Then there was not enough dinner served on extremely expensive looking plates as if the food was in the way of the decorations or something. There was dancing and going from table to table to say hello to everyone for some reason. Then some guy started singing. I wasn't sure if he was a hired singer or if they were just using a karaoke machine. I guess he must have been pretty good if I couldn't tell the difference. But then again, he might have been lip syncing.

I found myself looking for my sister to hopefully get a dance with her since my mother wouldn't leave me alone unless I was dancing. I danced with one random teenager and then I was off in search of Terri again between songs. However, I bumped into the priest lady instead. Unlike the bride, who everyone seemed to want to dance with, everyone was sort of shunning the priestess. That seemed weird to me since I knew male priests were usually perfectly happy to dance at weddings.

The priestess smiled at me but then looked down in shame. I didn't know which was worse, the fact that I was the one who was actually the cause or the fact that I made her feel guilty about it by not being able to tell her the truth.

"Hey. I, uh, I want to dance." I said. "You want to dance?"

She held her head up and tried to look dignified as she put on a smile for me. "Actually yes, I would love to dance."

I put my arm around her waist and she came in and put her arm around my shoulder and then we started to follow the music.

"You know, I never really did get your name." I said.

"I forgot yours." she admitted.

"John. John Ferris."

"Sean Tyrell. Reverend Sean Tyrell."

"Reverend. Oh, my. Well, Reverend, I have a question for you."

"Regarding?"

"Just hypothetically mind you. ... Curses."

"Curses?"

"I imagine that if someone, say, like ... not me. Someone completely different than me. The President, for example. Yeah. That's it. Let's just suppose that the President were to get herself cursed somehow. They call you in because it's an issue of national security or something. What would you do?"

"Nothing save maybe ask them to pay for my time going all the way down there."

"Nothing?"

"Curses aren't real and I don't deal in superstitions."

"But you deal in spiritual matters and ..."

"There wasn't anything spiritual about the work I did today. I was there so that the legal paperwork could be properly signed. That's all. I doubt God cares if I was there to witness this marriage or not. I was there so the marriage is legal. It's all about immigration."

"Hold up. You're not supposed to tell me that. You're supposed to be telling me that ..."

"Oh, I know what I'm supposed to be telling you just like I know what I was supposed to be taught in seminary. But the schools that let women in just don't have the same rigor that the all male schools do."

"Wait. How would you know? You just said, they don't let women in."

"True but I can still look it all up online."

"Then what's the point of school?"

"You have to bribe your way in the door."

"But don't you all take a vow of poverty, though."

"No. I took vows of obedience and celibacy. And for your information, celibacy does not mean I can't have sex."

"But you do know about curses, though."

"Sure. They don't exists."

"Come on. Really? So if a voodoo guy casted some kind of spell on ..."

"The word voodoo means holy. And I was taught that all religions are the same and they all lead to heaven just by different roads."

"Ok, not a voodoo guy. The devil. The devil himself put a curse on ..."

"The devil isn't real. He was just a figment of someone's imagination."

"That's not a very nice thing to say. You just said all religions are the same. What about the poor devil worshipers? They don't get to go to heaven cause the devil's not real?"

"Alright, you got me there."

"Ok, so let's imagine that, just hypothetically, a devil worshiper put a curse on someone. What could they do to get out of it?"

"Don't know."

"Can't you do an exorcism or something?"

"Exorcism? No. We don't do those anymore on account of the fact that hell isn't real."

"Well, ok. I guess I'll let the president know you can't help her."

"With a husband like the one she's got, no one can help her."

"Ok. How about you teach me how to do one? Just for academic research."

"You can look it up online. We were actually told specifically not to study it in school so half an hour of reading will make you more expert than me."

"What made you so jaded?"

"Can't you guess? I lost my virginity today. My real virginity. And instead of it being to my husband who would love me forever, I lost it to an alter boy, and a temp at that."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. It was my fault."

"It wasn't, though."

"No, it was. You were there and I knew what I was going to do. I thought about it. I planned it out in my head. And I decided to do it."

"Walk me through that."

"What's to walk through?"

"Well, it wasn't just you. So you thought about having sex with me. You thought; yeah, I'll do that and let another woman join? Why?"

"You have no idea what goes on at seminary."

"Well, then explain it to me. I'm listening."

"I've had to go down on lots of women, often with lots of other women watching."

"Why?"

"Those were the rules. If I didn't do it, I wouldn't have passed. The men there all had to do similarly, only while we girls were spared being sodomized, that wasn't the case for the men."

"What the hell kind of school was this?"

"Every priest and woman priest in this country is gay, either by nature or by choice. At least I only had to go down on women and could keep my own clothes on. The men were all gang banged."

"By who?"

"All the priests in the diocese. Sometimes they'd make me watch and I could always tell when a priest who wasn't gay was just doing it to appease the bishop. So he'd have sex with a seminarian who also wasn't gay but there they were, both of them acting like they enjoyed it."

"That's disgusting. If they made you do all of that kind of stuff, why did you stay?"

"It's not as bad as what the nuns do to each other. They use sex toys and sometimes walk around with them still strapped on so they can pretend to be men."

"I don't even want to know."

"So after all that, I was there about to do a wedding. My first wedding. I don't know but something just clicked. I was on the wrong side of all this. And then you came in and I remembered all the stories of priests with alter boys and somehow I just couldn't resist it. I had to have you. If Yeva wanted to join, what was it to me?"

"Why do you think she did it?"

"You heard her, didn't you? One last man before getting married."

"You believe that?"

"I don't see why I shouldn't. Her husband bought her at auction."

"Auction?"

"Indeed."

"But it's her choice to get married or not."

"True. No one had a gun next to her head. But getting married provides money to her family and she gets to stay in this country."

The song ended but I still had a question in the back of my mind. One more piece of the pattern that I needed clarification on. I went with Sean off the dance floor and lingered near her as a few of the guests greeted her. Eventually, she was alone and I had a chance.

"What would you say if I asked you to go on a date with me?"

"A date?" she laughed. "And get outed as straight? No."

"Why not? You are straight, right?"

"I'll lose my job."

"Get another job. How much are they even paying you?"

"It wouldn't be fair to you."

"But I'm the one asking. I can decide for myself."

"It wouldn't work out. You should know that."

"Ok, I wasn't going to bring this up but ... I'm rich."

"So?"

"I can pay you whatever you want. Not for sex. Just ... I can pay you enough so that you don't have to do this job if you don't want to. I'm giving you a way out. A get out of priesthood free card."

"And why would you do that?"

"It's obvious you don't want to do this. It's obvious you think all this is bullshit. So I'm giving you a way out. Call me sentimental but ... we had sex so I guess I sort of care about you a little."

"Aw. You're so cute. But you don't understand. We can't be together. We can never be together."

"Why not?"

"You'll be with other women in time. You'll find someone else and she'll make you happy."

"Well, if you want me to accept that, you have to do two things for me."

"And what would those be?"

"Keep my mother distracted for at least the next hour and give me the key to the church."

"Why?"

"That's my price."

"What are you going to do?"

"What do you care, you're not my girlfriend."

"Cheeky."

I got the key and then I made a bee line towards my sister. Terri was dancing with the groom of all people. I guess a small part of me somewhere actually felt bad for dissing the guy again but ... Ok, no buts. Fuck him. He had no business dancing with my sister and just for that, I'm glad he had to get sloppy seconds on his wedding night. Who buys a girl at auction? Seriously.

"I'm so sorry." I said. "Something's happened. Terri, I have to talk to you."

The look on my sister's face just then sold the story and I took her by the hand and walked off with her without a word of complaint or questioning. From the corner of my eye I saw my mother as she spotted us together. She was headed our way but thanks to a little forethought she was intercepted by Sean. I figured she was thanking my mother again for all the 'help' I gave her but to be honest, at that moment I didn't care what she was talking about.

Once we were out of the party I did double time with my sister in tow back half a block to the church building. She was trying to ask what was going on but I told her to hurry up.

I unlocked the door to let us in and then I locked it back from the inside.

"What are we doing in here?"

"You'll see."

The inside of the place was so different in the dark. All the magic people might have in their minds about the place was all gone and it was just a silent, empty tomb, only maybe a real tomb at least had ghosts. I brought my sister to the priest's dressing room over by the side of the alter area.

"What are we doing here?" she asked again.

"I have to tell you something."

"Mom's going to flip out. You know that."

"I had sex with the bride before the wedding."

"You what?"

"I need to tell you this. Ok. Just listen and try not to be mad with me. It wasn't my choice."

"Right, cause she was holding a gun next to your head?"

"There's more. Before summer break, I had sex with my teacher and an RA at the same time."

"Lucky you."

"No, not lucky me. You don't get it yet. It wasn't my choice."

"They raped you?"

"I wouldn't say that but it wasn't my choice. And then there was the crazy thing with the lawyer and her helper lady."

"The one who peed on you."

"And then, at the party where we were supposed to meet it happened again with two girls there."

"What do you mean, it happened again?"

"It wasn't my choice. I didn't want to. I was forced."

"By who? What are you talking about?"

"I can't say."

"Why not?"

"I can't tell you why."

"You don't trust me or you don't know?"

"You don't get it. See, I know why. I understand why. But I'm prevented from telling you."

"By who?"

"Not by who. By what."

"Ok. By what?"

"I'm not allowed to say. I'm surprised I can say this much and it's not easy."

"Hey, it's ok. Relax. I'm not judging you."

"The only time I've ever been with just one woman at a time is with you."

"I'm honored, I guess."

"I think, the only time I'll ever be with just one woman is with you. Do you understand?"

She thought for a moment. "No."

"Ok, can you tell me why you want to be with me."

"I love you."

"Why?"

"I always have."

"And you want to be with me forever, like as my wife?"

"Yes. You know that."

"Then I think we're going to have to do that."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's the only way. I think. Maybe. I think it'll work. We have to do it."

"I still don't understand what you're talking about."

"We have to get married."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers