Family Curse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

I didn't want to be an asshole and force her to stand in the rain so when I opened the door, I let her come all the way into the trailer. She was a beautiful college aged woman with straight blonde hair, blue eyes, and the face of a magazine model. The slight wetness in her clothes made them heavy and hang on her body and that let me know she had the figure of a model as well. A swimsuit model not one of those super thin, sunken eye models that looked like they were about to pass out and die from a drug overdose.

"Thanks." she said.

"Welcome. What can I do for you?"

"You're John?"

"That's me."

"Gloria. Nice to meet you."

"Same. Should I have been expecting you?"

"I think there was some sort of miscommunication about the schedule. So it looks like we'll both be here tonight."

"Oh. Ok. Well, I got this if you need to be somewhere."

"I'm already here. Seeing as how I have to drive you home tomorrow, you don't mind if I stay, do you?"

"No. I'm fine." In fact I was not fine. I was very keen on the fact that the door was not fully closed yet. I was suspicious. My attention was at full alert.

However, it proved to be a false alarm. Gloria was very friendly and though she was sharing the limited space with me, she didn't impose and even cooked me dinner. You can't ask for more than that.

"Where do you go to school?" she asked.

I told her the name of my school and she obviously hadn't heard of it. It occurred to me that she might have even confused it with a college instead of a high school. Then she told me the name of her school and it got my attention.

"That's where my sister goes." I said.

"Really? What's her name? Maybe I know her."

"Terri Ferris."

"Doesn't ring a bell. More rice?"

"No, I'm stuffed."

"Does your sister like L- University?"

"Pretty well. I think she likes the parties at least."

"Yeah, we do have a lot of those."

"I was at one myself not long ago. Music was too loud for my tastes."

She cocked her head to the side. "You don't happen to know a girl named Mao, do you?"

"Mao. Um ..." clear throat; "Ahem ... I might have had someone introduce me to someone with that name."

"Wait. You're the guy?"

"What guy?"

She leaned closer over the small table we were sharing. "You really don't know what I'm talking about?"

"Not sure. What are you talking about?"

"Do you have Mao's phone number?"

"Um ... yes." I answered cautiously.

"Then you should call her."

"Why?"

"Just call her."

"Is it for something good or something bad?"

"Well now, that I'm not sure."

"Why not?"

"Just call her."

"What does she want?"

"Come on, think. A girl wants you to call her. What do you think she wants? And a guy like you would be lucky to have her, unless you've already got a girlfriend."

"She wants to be my girlfriend?"

"If she doesn't than she's an idiot."

"Why?"

"She's totally in love with you."

"Me?"

"She keeps asking around if anyone knows you."

"She has my number. She can just call me."

"I don't know. Maybe she lost it."

Yeah, or maybe she was trying to research me behind my back instead of just asking me. This smelled like trouble. If history has taught me anything, it's that girls I sleep with don't want to be my girlfriend. This was outside the pattern. I was going to have to be careful.

The rain started to come down really hard. It was so hard that it drowned out the sound of ... whatever her name was washing the dishes. I looked over at her as she worked and searched my memory. She had told me her name. I remembered that she had told me her name but I just couldn't remember it.

Flash ... flash, flash. Boom. Crack. Roll.

The girl jumped with fright and then rain started coming down even harder than before. I knew there was little chance of us getting struck by lightning with all these tall trees around us but I was worried that the force of the rain and the wind was going to turn this camper into a leaky mess.

Flicker, flicker, flick ... out.

The lights got cut off and we were in the dark. She stood by the sink out of the way as I moved about the camper getting the flashlights and lanterns assembled. The guy that dropped me off had pointed that stuff out to me but I had honestly not thought I'd have to use it.

"You ok?" I asked her as I gave her a light.

"I'll be fine. How are you?"

I shrugged. "Par for the course. It's just my luck."

Flash. Bang.

She jumped right into my arms.

"Don't worry. Don't worry." I said. "This camper is the last thing lightning wants to hit around here. It's just a freak storm. It'll pass in a couple of hours."

"I never should have agreed to come out here."

"You and me both."

Right as we were going to go over to the sofa or bed to sit down instead of just standing in the middle of the place, we saw headlights from a vehicle drive up. The sheets of rain made the windows more translucent than transparent but it was clear enough that there was a car out there.

"Expecting anyone?" I asked.

She shook her head negative.

"Ok. Well, I'll let you talk to them." I said.

"Me? Why me?"

"Isn't this your gig? If that's the police or someone I don't know what to say."

"I'm only here because Terri ... Oh."

"Terri? Terri what?"

"Terri asked me to come out here and keep you company."

"So you lied."

"I'm sorry, I just ..."

"Fine. Hang back. I'll see what they want if they come up and knock."

We didn't have to wait long. Someone got out of the vehicle and ran up to the door. I got it open for them before they even had to knock and I was yelling for them to just hurry and come inside instead of getting all wet.

I knew. As soon as I saw her, I knew. And I also knew there was no point in fighting it either.

"Thank you so much." the woman from the car said. She was a red head wearing a fake flannel shirt that was tied in front of her trim belly like that country girl from the Dukes of Hazard. She was also wearing very high cut blue jeans shorts that let you get a glimpse of her underwear underneath.

"Believe me, it's ok." I said since I knew perfectly well the full extent that she was going to thank me.

"I just can't believe it." she said. Her accent was giving it away that she wasn't from around here. "I was just driving and then like, I got lost. This storm came up on me and I had no idea what to do."

Well, it was at least a more honest story than I'd gotten from the other one. Now my question was which one of them was going to lock the door. The door would have to be locked. I knew it. I just knew it. Even with not another soul around for at least a hundred miles, maybe more with the storm in mind, the door was still going to have to be locked.

The blonde offered the redhead a towel and then the three of us went to the bed and sofa area to huddle through the storm. I can't say I was really listening so I certainly wasn't bothered by the noise but the blonde got up and went to the door to lock it on the excuse that it was rattling.

Click. And it starts. What were their reasons going to be this time; I wondered.

"I really just can't thank you enough for letting me come out of that bad weather."

"Oh, but I'm guessing you've already got something in mind." I said as she leaned over towards me to hug me and in doing so started to feel my body. You're move, blonde girl. As for me, I was getting my phone out to see if I could get a text or a call off to my sister. No service. I took a screen shot of that to prove my case to her later.

"You know, Terri actually gave me very specific instructions for when I came here."

"You don't say." I answered. "And what was that?"

"She wanted me to pretend to come onto you and see what you'd do. Something about helping you get a girlfriend."

The redhead was fiddling with my pants as she tried to get my dick out. She had no modesty about it at all when she finally got it out and just went down and started sucking on it.

"By the way, I'm going to need contact details for both of you." I said.

"She did not tell me your cock was that big, though." the blonde said as she ignored my statement.

"How would she ever know, being my sister and all."

"Good point."

It was easy to keep incest a secret when not having incest was so strongly in the norm.

There wasn't any place the blonde could go to give me privacy with the redhead. She said as much and then said she might as well join. Of course she would. And I bet if I went over to that door I'd have a very hard time opening it. I hoped that also meant the rain would have a hard time getting in here.

Even with the lights off, my phone still had a charge. Snap. I started taking pictures of them as they took turns sucking my dick. I was going to make sure to show them to Terri. Maybe then she'd believe me. Seriously, the blonde was here because Terri sent her here but the redhead was only here by chance and Terri would have to be able to see that.

Oh, and now they were getting naked. The girls were making out with each other and licking each other's breasts. Yep, seen all this before. I corralled them to get on the bed and they happily started to sixty nine.

Snap, snap, snap.

"What was your name again?" I asked the blonde as I switched over to my contacts app to start inputting their information.

"Gloria." the blonde said.

"I'm sorry, y'all." the redhead said. "I didn't introduce myself. I'm Candy."

Of course she was. What other name could she possibly have? "I'm John." I said.

The redhead looked up from the pussy she was licking. "Nice to meet you."

Yeah, she says that now. When this was all over, I already knew she'd avoid me like the plague.

After getting phone numbers, email, facebook and twitter and all that; I just sat by the bed and watched. There was no hurry and I didn't feel like being trapped in the middle of this rain with two women who didn't want to look at me. I was going to see how long I could make the curse last.

"Hey." the blonde said. "I want some dick. You don't mind, do you?"

"Mind. Heavens no. Come here and get it."

Snap, snap, snap. I watched her as she pushed me to the bed and got on top of me. She was beautiful. She was leaning away from me as she rode on my dick and the redhead was there licking her pussy and the shaft of my dick as she went up and down on me.

I started to wonder why it was always two. Not three women or four but two. Was there meaning in that or was I grasping at straws? I wondered what would happen if I arranged to have sex with more than two women at the same time. Maybe that would break the cycle. Probably not though.

"Question." I said. "Have either of you ever been with a woman before?"

They both told me no.

"Threesome?"

Again the answer was no but the redhead added a little more. "Only man I've ever been with is my husband."

"You're married?" the blonde asked.

"I got married young. I remember it so well. We were so in love."

"Magic's already gone?" I asked.

"No. I love my husband. Of course I do."

"Then why do this with me?"

"Well ... He was with two women before me so I reckon this is fair. Only I get to be with two at the same time. Lucky me."

"You're going to tell him?"

"Sure. I'm not ashamed of what I'm doing."

"Do you have a boyfriend or anything?" I asked the one riding my dick.

"Not right now."

"How many men you been with?" the redhead asked.

"Four. But this has to be the best dick ever."

"Well, stop hogging it and let me have some."

I got a few pictures of the country girl fucking me and then I put my phone to the side. Watching the blonde suck on the redhead's nipples was going to make me cum faster than I wanted to so the less light, the better.

Eventually, I got tired of being on my back and I wanted up. I made the redhead and the blonde both bend over the bed with their feet on the floor. Then I took turns going from one to the other and back again. Each time I pulled out, there was a sound of disappointment that I hadn't cum in her yet. Doing this was actually allowing me to last longer than I might normally last. I could feel an orgasm building up but I wanted to hold off.

I was in the blonde and I was right up to the edge of being able to hold it. Then I pulled out and kept myself in check.

"Come on. Stop teasing us."

"I need to pee." I said.

Then I heard something that just made my jaw drop.

"Just pee inside me."

"What? NO."

"Pee on me too." the redhead said.

"Why?"

"Please. It would be so much fun."

"No. That's gross."

"Come on. You have to pee anyway, just use us for target practice."

"No. Ok. Just no."

I fumbled from the bed and went to the bathroom. I held the lantern with one hand and my cock with the other, trying to aim correctly. Ok. That was good. And I hoped it would help me hold off an eventual orgasm for a bit longer.

When I came back to the bed, the two women were rubbing their pussies together to try and get each other off. I was just going to let them continue that but they pulled me over and the next thing I knew I was on top of the redhead and her legs were around me.

Almost as soon as I entered her, I had the feeling again of wanting to cum. I wasn't going to be able to hold it off. It was going to happen. Then I got an idea. What would happen if I didn't cum in side of her? What would happen if I pulled out? Would that count or would I have to keep having sex until I filled their pussy with my semen? Would cumming in their ass count, now that I was asking? Would they even let me fuck them in the ass?

"Say, either of you ever done anal?"

They both told me no, and I suggested we try it. There was no objection so I guessed that was now on the menu.

The only problem was that right then, I was going to cum. I tried to pull out. I did. I tried to remove my dick from the redhead's pussy. But it wouldn't budge. I tried. I really did. But I didn't have the strength to counter whatever force was keeping me in there.

"He's cumming in me." the redhead hollered out as her own orgasm seemed to come to her.

After that, all of the frantic fucking and pumping calmed down. After I got my wind back, I knew the blonde wanted her turn as she replaced the redhead who looked like she was tripping on some kind of drug. Not that I'd know what that looked like, but that's how I imagined it might be. Instead of getting on top of the blonde, I laid down by her side and she turned her back to me. She lifted her leg and I entered her. The two women were then able to make out and other stuff while I went in and out of my sister's friend. This would actually be very relaxing if not for the rain pounding away at the roof. I gave half a thought to trying to go to sleep and seeing what that would do to this whole thing. The only issue with that was that I wasn't tired in the least.

Slowly and gently the minutes passed. Five became ten and then ten became twenty.

"Do you want to try and put it in my ass now?" the blonde asked me.

The thought was interesting but I actually wasn't sure I really wanted to. Perhaps it might be best to try that with my sister first before I did that with a woman I'd just met. Sure, I was fucking her but I knew I had no choice in that and I figured I'd have to just accept that it was clean enough. Her ass, well, I just wasn't sure about it.

I didn't answer. I just kept fucking her as the redhead leaned over the blonde so she could kiss me. I eventually found myself halfway on top of the blonde, with her leg cocked up to the side and her belly down on the bed. I'd made this last as long as I could. I didn't think I could hold off any longer.

Just as an experiment, I tried to pull out at the last moment. I got the same results as before. I was physically incapable of getting free until I release my semen into her.

After that, I found that I got tired really fast. Let me sleep. Every muscle in my body lost all their power. After cumming, I didn't even bother to try and pull out, even though I knew she'd be upset about me fucking her in just a few seconds. I rested my body on top of hers.

Flash. Boom. Roll. Crack.

The lightning must have hit very close by us and we were all startled.

It wasn't easy to see faces with such little light but I did see the redhead get off the bed and get her clothes back on. Then she sat on the little sofa and started rocking her body back and forth. Yeah, it figured. What time was it? All that sex hadn't taken up nearly as much time as I would have liked. Some might even say the night was still young.

I waited until the blonde asked me to get up to move. I really wanted to just lay in the bed but I figured if the redhead was getting dressed then I should get dressed too. That prompted the blonde to get dressed.

There was silence from us. I laid in bed and nearly nodded off as the two women sat next to each other on the sofa. The rain continued to beat away at the trailer.

"How old are you?" the redhead suddenly asked me.

"18."

"Good. At least that's good."

"If you're worried that you're going to get in trouble or that I'm going to tell your husband, don't. Relax. I'll keep it a secret so long as you do."

"Thank you. I don't know what I was thinking coming in here and doing that to you."

"It wasn't like I was resisting."

"And in front of your girlfriend and all. I just can't ... I'm so sorry. For both of you. I am. I mean it."

"It's ok." the blonde said. "You didn't make me do anything I didn't want to do. And he's not my boyfriend."

"He's not?"

"I just met him today. I'm a friend of his sister. And actually, I sort of have a guy that I'm dating. He's not my boyfriend yet but ..."

"You're having sex with him." the redhead filled in.

You know, I might have had an opening here. I wanted to at least try.

"What would you say if I asked you to go on a date with me?"

The blonde answered without hesitation. "I'd tell you no."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I mean, you're still in high school, right?"

"So what?"

"You're Terri's brother and that would just be wrong."

"Why?"

"It just would be."

"I mean, I understand why she wouldn't date me. She's married and probably loves her husband very much, but you're single."

"I ... I just ... I don't feel that way about you. I'm sorry. Please accept that answer."

"What if I asked you to just be my friend?"

"I mean ... that could be ok. I don't dislike you or anything. You're just not boyfriend material."

"Boyfriend material? What does that mean?"

"I don't know. I can't explain it."

"Ok, how about you just pretend to be my girlfriend. Not for real, just pretend."

"Why?"

"To fool my sister."

Flash, flash. BABOOM!

"You're sure this thing isn't going to get struck by lightning?" the redhead asked.

"Pretty sure." Actually, I wasn't really that sure but there was no use in frightening her.

"I don't know why I drove all the way out here. I should have just gone home."

"But you're out here now. The safest thing to do is stay here, get some sleep and maybe in the morning the storm will have passed."

The women got into the bed and I was going to sleep on the sofa, even as uncomfortable as it was. However, the ladies called me over.

"You can come share with us." one of them said.

"That's ok?"

"We've already had sex."

I wasn't going to argue with that logic. We all snuggled together in bed and tried to let sleep take us but the sound of the rain was making it difficult.

"Say, I don't mean to be an asshole. This is just a hypothetical but what would either of you say if I asked for a blow job?"

"Which one of us are you asking?" the redhead replied.

"You or her. Either."

"I'd do it." she said.

"Me too." said the blonde as she backed up her words with actions by reaching for my dick which was starting to get hard again.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers