Family Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,397 Followers

The RA's question took a second to register. I moved behind Ms. Turner. In porn movies they make it look like it's so easy but I was actually having a bit of trouble getting the position and the angle right so I could fuck her. Before you scoff, remember, I'd never done this before. Eventually what I had to do was put my weight on one knee and have the foot of my other leg flat on the floor. That's what I had to do until Ms. Turner got the idea to spread her legs farther apart and arch her back a bit. Then I could fuck her more easily, you know, for about fifteen seconds.

"Ah!" I cried out.

Ms. Turner took her lips off of the RA's pussy. "He's cumming in me."

"Great, now I can lick you." the RA responded.

Instead of moving to the bed, Ms. Turner stayed where she was and the RA got off the bed. She got under Ms. Turner and put her head right by my ball sack. The moment I took my dick out of Ms. Turner some of my cum fell out and the RA was right there to get it. Then I was again standing there in amazement as I saw two women doing sixty nine on my floor.

I took a second just to appreciate this. I couldn't even begin to understand or imagine what this could mean for the future. I had no idea if Ms. Turner and the RA had some previous relationship. I didn't know if I was going to have any kind of relationship with them. If one of them gets pregnant would I have to get married? Was this a one time thing or were we going to be able to do this all the time? However, all of that aside, I was at that moment not a virgin anymore. Not only that, but I'd had sex with two different women. Not one but two. A lot of guys struggle for one and those that can get one yearn for a threesome. And here I was, bypassing all of that and completely inexplicably starting my sexual life with a threesome.

I got back down there and got my dick ready to get back in some pussy. Ms. Turner got her head out of the way for me and I started fucking the RA while she was on her back. Ms. Turner held onto me as the RA continued to lick her pussy while I fucked her. I even got a chance to briefly suck on Ms. Turner's tits. They were nice. I looked down at the RA and then I went down to suck on her tits as well.

In and out, sex is good, sex is good, sex is good. In and out, sex is good ...

I pulled out of the RA and moved behind Ms. Turner. However, she didn't let me take her from behind again. She got up and then got onto my bed. The RA followed and lowered her pussy to Ms. Turner's face. I got between her lets and started to fuck the teacher.

My dick was all the way in her. I take back every complaint about her I ever had.

Knock, knock, knock.

All three of us froze when we heard someone at the door.

"Yo, John, you in there?" That was my father's voice.

"Yeah."

"Come on. I got the car waiting."

"Ok. Give me a second. I'm changing out of my uniform."

"Hurry up. We have to go."

We all scrambled to pick up the various pieces of clothes and get to the minimum level of dressed. I silently apologized to the ladies and then opened my closet door so they could hide. Then I tucked my shirt into my pants and opened the door.

"I thought you were changing out of that."

Oh, right. I had just put back on my uniform like an idiot. "Well, ... you said hurry up."

My dad came into my room and grabbed one of my bags. He carried it out and right before I was going to follow him I cracked the door to my closet to apologize again and say goodbye. Once my bags and me were in my father's car I realized that not only did I not know either woman's first name, I had no phone number and no other way to stay in touch.

I was very quiet on the ride home. I was replaying the sex over and over again in my mind. It was all I could think about.

It was after dark when we finally got to the new house. My father insisted that this one they were planning to keep for a while and it wasn't part of their usual business. It was an improvement over the previous house which I'd only seen at Christmas break. I wondered what secluded part of the house I'd be banished to for this summer. Attic or basement?

Honestly, it didn't really matter where I was supposed to sleep. I wasn't going to be spending much time at home anyway. My parents never cared if I left the house early in the morning and just never came home until late at night. The less they saw of me, the happier for them. I was actually sort of amazed that they even wanted me to come home at all now that I was 18. I had half wondered if they would just put me in an apartment somewhere.

But maybe they had changed. Maybe, the fact that I had been very good over the years had finally gotten them to change their minds. I was legally an adult now. Perhaps they felt rightly that this would be their last chance with me. Cause I'll tell you, I had already been sick of this. I had been insulted by the injustice my parents put on me when it first happened. I had told the truth and I was called a liar. I had celebrated three birthdays at that damn school with not even a phone call from anyone I was related to. I can't tell you how many times I debated in my mind on if I should even go home to these selfish fucking monsters. They didn't want me for a son, so fine, I didn't want them as parents. And that goes the same for my sisters. Fuck them.

Ok, no. That was too harsh. Calm down. They were still my parents. I needed to still hold out hope that one day we'd all be a real family again. They were sort of meeting me half way as they say and I was doing my best to show them I was a good son who was trustworthy. I mean, they had to still love me a bit, right?

I started to walk up to the front door of the house but my father waved at me to follow him with the suitcase around to the back. I didn't think anything of it right away but then we passed the house completely and my father walked up to this smaller structure that was in the back yard by the pool. Cool, we have a pool. Wait. What the hell is this bullshit?

"I wanted to turn this into my man cave, you know, but then I thought that it would be a great place for you."

Translation: It was my mother's idea and she was forcing my father to do this.

He unlocked the door and let me in. "You've got everything you need. Shower, bed, microwave, toaster oven, and a tv connected to the satellite dish. If you need anything else just let me know and I'll get it for you, pronto."

Translation: I didn't need to go into the house for anything so I needed to keep out.

"And of course you'll have lots of privacy so you can let your hair down and have guests over. Whatever you want. Just, you know, if you throw a big party or something try not to let it get out of hand."

Translation: I was to stay out of sight or my mother would flip out and have me arrested.

My father handed me the key to the pool house and then he gave me a sort of half hug. "Welcome home, son. Did you have any questions about anything?"

Yeah, if I'm really your son why do I have to live out here? Why can't I stay in the house?

"No. No questions?"

"Is everything alright?"

No, it wasn't fucking alright. I'm your kid not a tenant.

"Everything's great. This is nice."

"You're going to have a really good summer out here."

My father smiled and then I was left alone in the back yard. I looked down at the key. I could already tell it wouldn't unlock any of the doors to the house. I looked up at the house and I saw my mother looking down at me. I waved but she didn't move. I guess I was lucky to get that.

Something that started to sound like a good plan to me was taking the GED test over the summer. Then I wouldn't have to go back to that school. I could just go get a job and I could finally cut ties with these people who were allegedly my family. But then I'd be saving them from having to pay for my tuition. And besides that, if Ms. Turner and that cute RA were at school then sign me up. I was sure going to miss them over the summer. Man it would be nice if one of them would come and visit me. Even if not, I had a feeling that senior year would be great, provided of course that we weren't caught. If we were caught then that would be bad and it would sort of confirm all the negative things my parents thought of me.

The first night in a new place was always strange. No matter how many times you move, it is always strange. I turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. Reality tv, reality tv, reality tv. Boring, boring, boring. I bet they had internet in the house.

And so the next little bit of my life began. It wouldn't be forever. Nothing ever was.

The morning was colder than I would have thought it would be. I mentally mapped out what I wanted to get done that day and then I tried out the shower. I quickly discovered that it was a bad idea to try and use the washing machine and the shower at the same time. My laundry was done washing and ready for drying by the time I finished breakfast.

Ok, so the first thing on my mind was that I did not want to spend my whole summer just camping out all day. The second thing on my mind was that I did not know this city. So the obvious solution was to go out and see what I could see. I started walking and eventually I was out of the neighborhood. Down a little highway from there I found a strip mall (why are they called strip malls if they don't have strip clubs?) and attached to that strip mall was a bus stop. So now I knew where I could go shopping for myself and I had easier access to the rest of wherever this place was.

I took a bus to the main bus station and from there I started working out how to best use the bus system. I figured I needed a job so I thought of what the best place for that would be. My first thought was to try near the university. But then I realized that the college area would be a bad choice. There would be a low demand for goods or services since most of the students were gone for the summer but there would be a high demand for jobs as college students who were staying in the area had free time and a need for cash.

Instead of the university area I took a bus downtown. The buildings that passed for skyscrapers here were only 30 or 40 floors high but that still looked plenty high from street level. I was going place to place asking for job applications and once I had a nice stack of about ten or so I got a table at a little coffee shop and I started filling them out.

Well, as life would have it, the old lady who was serving coffee noticed what I was doing and asked if I was looking for a job. One thing led to another and she was showing me how to make a cappuccino with the equipment they had. She had a talk with her husband on the phone and before I knew what was really going on, I was hired. I found out later that they really needed someone because the two people they used to have working for them had both graduated and left. I let them know that I'd only be around for the summer but they said that was long enough.

The old couple that owned that coffee shop were the Carvers. They'd owned it for several decades and had so far been able to keep the big chain brands from stealing their market. The shop was next to a bank and across the street from a courthouse. Lawyers in this town didn't care for frills and extra chit chat when they wanted coffee. They just wanted to get in and get out with what they ordered. Bankers were a bit similar. They bought more expensive coffee but were even more impatient to have it in their hands and be out the door. A line four people deep, I was told, was a bad sign.

The shop was supposed to be closed on Sunday since there wasn't much going on downtown that day but Mrs. Carver asked me to come in so she could finish up my training. Then she insisted on driving me home. I told her I could catch the bus but she wouldn't hear of it.

"You have a very nice house." she said when she saw the place I asked her to stop at.

"Actually, I just rent the place in the back."

"Oh. Well, it's still nice, and such a nice neighborhood."

"Thanks. My parents want me to be safe."

"I don't live very far, I could come get you for work tomorrow."

"That's ok. I can ride the bus. Really."

"It's no trouble. Those buses aren't always the most reliable. I would just feel a lot better if I knew you had your own transportation."

I let her know that the bus would be fine and she again told me that if I ever changed my mind the offer was still on the table.

I got out and started walking up to the house.

"Who was that?" I heard a voice ask. My mind had been actively pretending that my sister Denise was not there.

"Just my Uber driver." I said as I looked that the hedge between my parents' house and the next.

"Where do you get money for that?"

"Well, thanks to the 13th amendment when I put in hours at my job the company is obligated to pay me."

"You have a job?"

"Yes. I have a job. Now are you going to stand in my way all day or are you going to let me get to my house."

"Your house? Oh, you mean the shack. Sure, go right ahead."

Yeah, Denise was a little bitch. She was a bit more than a year younger than me. She was as yet only 16 but her 17th birthday would happen during the summer and that was going to be a huge party. I probably wouldn't get invited.

Once I was past my rude younger sister I discovered my rude older sister in the pool house. Not only was she in the place that I had thought was my personal space but she was digging in my bag and pulling out my stuff. I had half a mind to rush in there and make her stop but I knew better than to be in any way alone in the same room as either of my sisters. I waited helplessly by the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning."

"No, you're messing up all my stuff. Stop it."

"John, you can't live out of a suitcase for the whole summer."

This was a nightmare. So, they all had keys to the place I was calling home but not only did I not have a key to the main house, my mother would likely yell at me if I even knocked on the door. No, scratch yell. She'd call the police and accuse me of rape.

"I can unpack my own stuff."

She stopped what she was doing and then walked up to me. "Fine. Where's your laundry?"

"I already washed it."

"Did you eat dinner?"

"Not yet."

"Ok. I'll cook for you."

"Terri, what are you up to?"

"Nothing. Why would you ask me that?"

"I told you already, I didn't get anything from Uncle John."

She laughed and shook her head. "This isn't about that."

"Then what are you doing out here?"

"I heard you were back from school and I wanted to come see you."

"Well, you can see me from the window. Just show me which one is yours and I'll wave hi to you."

"John, I don't live here."

"What?"

"I live at my place."

"Your place? When did this happen?"

"I have an apartment just off campus. You should come by. We can hang out together."

"Are you sure that's wise?"

"Well, you're over 18 and I'm over 18. We're both adults who can decide for ourselves what we want to do with our lives."

"Don't you think that I'm already in enough trouble?"

After I said that she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the pool house. She slammed the door and held it shut as I tried to get it back open so I could retreat.

"Don't treat me this way. I stood up for you."

"Of course you did, which is why I got punished and you got to stay home."

"Bastard. You don't even know what I had to put up with. While you were off having fun at school ..."

"Fun? You think boarding school was fun?"

"While you were gone I had to put up with mother scowling at me every day. She never let up. Not once."

"Whatever."

"You think you had a hard time? You have no idea. You only had to put up with her for holidays. I had to take her shit day in and day out."

"You're not going to make me feel happy about getting kicked out of the ..."

"If I could have traded places with you, I gladly would have."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"With psycho parents breathing down my neck all the time?"

"So what are you doing here now?"

"Like I said. I'm an adult. You're an adult. We can fucking well decide for ourselves if we want to have a conversation."

"And what if they throw me out of here?"

"Then fuck them. You can come live with me."

She came close to me and after an awkward moment we hugged. It wasn't a quick hug either. Once she had her arms around me, she held me for a while and didn't want to let me go.

"You know, mom would be really upset if she saw us this way." I said.

"I don't care. Let her see."

This was nice. Just getting a hug was nice.

"So, what do you want for dinner?" she asked again while still hugging me.

I took a second to think. "Fajitas."

She pulled away and gave me a devious but confident look. "I knew you were going to say that."

She let go of me and went to my little fridge and started pulling out food. I didn't know how to cook fajitas for myself but I was guessing she did.

"I don't have a stove."

"It's ok. I know what I'm doing."

So I sat and waited. Then I looked over how she was organizing my clothes in the dresser. Then I looked at the floor for a bit and wondered if I'd be able to call the school on Monday.

'So ... um ... Ms. Turner, would you happen to know that RA's name?'

No. I couldn't say that.

'Ms. Turner, would you like to go on a date?'

For a second I thought that might be good to say but then I realized it was a no go.

'Ms. Turner, I should probably apologize. I can't say I've really applied myself as much as ...'

I was thinking of that when a knock came to the pool house door. I was going to answer it but my sister rushed past me and got to it first. It was my father.

"Hello Terri. Denise said you'd come by."

"Hello daddy."

"So, what's going on in here?"

"I'm cooking for John to welcome him home. That is ok, isn't it, daddy? Or is there a reason I can't spend time with my brother?"

"Well, I'd just be worried about ... uh ... fumes from ... ah ... so you know, let's try and keep the place well ventilated."

"Like with the door open?"

"Sure. That would be a good way."

"Daddy, if you want to chaperon us you can come in and I'll make some for you, too."

"No, it's not like that. I just ... ah ... want to keep everyone safe."

"Daddy, we're fine. There are windows we can open. If we have to eat with the door open we might as well eat outside."

"I wasn't trying to imply ..."

"Daddy, if mother has something to say she can come down here and say it herself."

"She's just worried is all."

"Well, go tell her not to panic."

"Ok. I get it. Just don't get too crazy in here."

"Ok. Bye daddy."

Our father left and my sister was very annoyed when she went back to cooking.

"I swear, that woman is going to end up in a straitjacket. She's losing her mind."

"Mom?" I asked.

"She's only gotten worse and daddy knows that I've already got all the paperwork ready to go."

"What paperwork?"

"To have mother committed. Yeah, John, she's off her fucking rocker."

"Wow. That's pretty serious."

"Exactly. So if she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life in a mental hospital she needs to leave me the fuck alone."

"You know, you curse a lot more than I remember."

"We're adults now, John. Saying shit and fuck and dick and pussy is all part of it."

She finished preparing the food and we sat at the little table.

"This is good." I said even as I was thinking that they weren't really as good as what they made at school. But for her first time, yeah, they were good.

"John, can you look up?"

I glanced up at her and she was practically beaming at me. "I said it was good. Good job." Then I looked back down at my food.

"John, look at me."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,397 Followers