Family Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

"I want to cum in your mouth." He says as he drops his robe and sits next to me.

He's gorgeous too, thin but toned and with a big dick, every woman's fantasy. All the girls at work would suck him just like I'm going to do right now. I wonder how many times he can cum in a day? Relax Helen, just focus on what's in front of you.

The sound of the weights dropping on the floor startles me for a second, instinctively looking in the direction Amy walked out, I notice the black thong laying on the floor. That little slut, she's not even going to give him a chance, I bet he's fucking her right now.

"Dad finally gets to look at her pussy." He says to me as he leans back against the arm of the couch.

He thinks he's in charge too, but he's not going to do to me what that little slut just did. He's in for a surprise, now I'm aware of what's going on and the rules are changed. You think you can tease me and I'm not going to do anything about it? I'll suck your dick, but you're going to be my sex toy and not the other way around.

"You like pussy?" I say starting my assault on him.

With my fingers moving up his thighs, I let them stop just before reaching his balls, let's see how he likes being teased. My finger nails gently play their cat and mouse game just an inch away from those gorgeous swollen eggs. Don't worry baby, I've done this to your father a hundred times and he'll tell you how great it is to be teased by me.

His thighs are quivering as my fingers finally start to rub his balls. His dick is sticking straight at me, begging for relief, not yet baby...but soon. What am I going to do here? Do I jerk him off or fuck him, better just jerk him off and suck him this time.

What is it about kids today? They all shave their pubic hair, I'm not saying I don't like it, but I still have a small patch down there. I like it when Jimmy pulls out of me sometimes and soaks my pussy hair with his cum. Amy must shave too, Jimmy's goanna love that.

"You look just like Jennifer Aniston." He moans as my nails squeeze his testicles.

"I bet you'd like to see her pussy." I say as my fingers finally reach his cock.

"All my friends think you are so hot." He says as he tries to move his hips so my fingers will stroke him.

I don't even know what I'm wearing under my robe, trying to think with my son's dick in my hands is almost impossible. Part of me wants to strip naked, and yet another part is trying to maintain control. What a dilemma to be in, I'm sure Jimmy's all ready got his shorts down as that little slut blows him or...does she fuck him.

I remember now, I have my short yellow night shirt on...and no panties. Christ, I haven't washed since Jimmy fucked me last night either, if I only show him and not do anything else...that will be OK.

"You really think I look like Jennifer Aniston? I ask him as my hand starts to glide up and down his dick.

He does take after his father, a long thick dick, and once he figures out how to control it...he'll fuck for hours. That's it baby, fuck my fingers, I know you want to cum...but not yet. It's too soon to squirt, first I have to play with you, and then I'll let you cum.

"No wonder Amy was moaning last night, I bet she really enjoyed getting that little ass stretched wide open. A nice big dick pumping that tight little ass, I bet you loved it when she clamped down on you." I say as I slowly pinch my fingers on the head of his cock.

I learned this trick along time along time ago, drive him right to the point of shooting, and then just apply a little pressure. Works every time, I can torture him all day, if I want too...but that would be cruel.

I love this game of torture I'm playing with him, I'd would have done it with her, but she had me so off balance, I didn't know which end was up. The problem now is...do I show him my pussy? Jimmy's getting a show downstairs, so why shouldn't I let Matthew get the same treatment.

"I can't believe what you're doing to me." He moans as I start to bring him close again.

Do I show him my pussy? The truth is...I'm having too much fun right now to stop, but a part of me wants too. Spread myself wide open, let him see how wet I am too. I could slide right down his cock right now, but he'd shoot in a second or two. We'll just keep playing our little game of denial a little longer.

"I'd like to slide my dick in your ass and pump you full of cum." He says as I bring him to verge of cumming again.

He's like his sister, aren't they so bold when they're horny. The reality is...I like hearing them talk dirty, it gets me all the more turned on. Not that I really need it right now, this dick I'm stroking is more than enough to get me off.

"Do you want to cum baby...or more torture?" I ask as I can tell he's right to the point of shooting.

"Make me cum...please." He begs me.

Let's see how much cream my rabbit can spit out, that's it baby, fuck my hand and I'll get you off. I love jerking off men, if I could do it for a living...I would. Here it comes, how many jets do you have? At your age, you should have at least five or six, but that little slut took some last night, didn't she rabbit?

"OH, I'm cumming, don't stop." He moans as thick white streams of sperm shoot out of his dick.

"That's it baby, let me have all of it." I say as I keep stroking him.

As much as I want to wrap my lips around his cock, the sight of of his semen spraying his chest with thick white globs of cum has me in a state of awe. I love watching the girls in the videos jerking the young boys off, watching my own son shooting all over his chest is better than any of the videos I could ever watch again.

I can get used to this, watching the cum squirting out of my son's dick could be my new hobby. I forgot how excited they get at this age, they're like puppies...whack them off and they'll be back in twenty minutes wanting to do it again.

There's no going back now, I know this is just the beginning, and the pain between my legs tells me the same thing. Even if I wanted too, I don't think I could stop myself from going further...or want too.

I can tell he's in shock, it's one thing when you're horny and will do anything to get off, but now as he realizes what just happened. He's wondering if it was right in how he just tempted me, I can see it in his eyes...the doubt or...is it guilt?

"Relax baby, there's nothing like getting off to make you feel good." I say as my fingers spread the sticky cream all over his chest.

I used to do this to Jimmy years ago, we'd both get so sticky that we had to take a shower afterwards. I miss those days of being young and so spontaneous, we'd fuck every chance we had and...it was so exciting. Discovering each other's erogenous zones was the most exciting part of our lovemaking. The trust to actually say out loud what turns you on, was like the glue to our relationship in so many other ways.

"You really think I look like Jennifer Aniston?" I ask as my fingers continue to massage his chest with his cum.

I've missed the sight of just watching cum shoot out of a dick, by the time Jimmy is ready ... my mouth just takes over by itself. No thinking involved either, just suck hard and swallow as much as I can. I think I could really get into just jerking Matthew off and watch all that cream shoot out of him. Of course, I know I won't be able to resist licking him clean afterwards, can't let it go to waste...that would be a sin.

God, I'm horny right now, I'm on fire and I know exactly what's fanning the flames. The thought of that little slut riding Jimmy is driving me crazy, who would ever have thought that would be a turn on for me. He'll fuck her like she's never been fucked too, I know how he thinks when it comes to screwing.

"You liked teasing me the other day, didn't you? I saw how you spread that little slut wide open, did you like pumping that tight little pussy?" I ask as my hands slowly move down towards his cock.

The sight of his dick coming back to life tells me all I want to know. He's just like his father, all I have to do is talk dirty a little and that big dick gets hard again. Except...now I'm dealing with natures version of the energizer bunny, a nineteen year-old's sex drive is insatiable when it comes to getting off. Aren't I the lucky one, jerk him off and he's ready again ten minutes later.

You know you want to do it, admit it, what you really want is to taste his cum. Ever since I started sucking Jimmy, that's the one thing I crave more than anything else, the taste of his thick sticky semen that shoots in my mouth. I do love it so, I can't explain why but...I do.

The tension is just too much, I didn't want to do it the first time...but I'm just too horny right now. That's right baby, get that big dick hard for me and I'll give you a blowjob like you've never had before. I doubt that little slut knows anything when it comes to sucking cock.

"Ready for more." Is all I say as my lips wrap around his cock.

Don't you know that blowjobs are my specialty? A nice big dick to jerk and suck on, just think how many times a day I could get you off, you have to be able to do at least three or four without a problem. I'll have all the cream I want, and you'll be in heaven having your own mother getting you off. I know all your friends would want me to do them too, I see how they look at me with their lustful teenage eyes. They'd be lined up wanting me to suck them too.

That's it baby, moan for me, it turns me on even more. Let the sensation of my hand and mouth sliding up and down your dick get you ready to explode. You won't last long, even your father can't resist cumming once I get into my rhythm. I love sucking dick, if it wasn't considered cheating, I'd do it to all those pretty college boys in the office.

"Don't stop...I'm almost there." He moans as my mouth ready's itself for a feeding.

If only all our friends could see us now, I'm sucking Matthew and Amy is downstairs getting fucked by her father. I bet Pastor Michaels would have a sermon about thou shall not suck thy son's cock, I wonder what his wife would say once she got a good taste of what I'm about to get.

I can tell you're almost there, tensing your thighs just like your father, I wonder if all men do that when they're ready to cum. Just a few more strokes and you'll shoot all that hot cum into my mouth, I do love that feeling of having my cheeks filled with that thick cream.

Now, I'll play my little game of torture with him, sucking his dick and clawing his balls at the same time. Jimmy loves the the thrill of being so close to cumming and the feeling of having his balls kneaded like a cat does to it's favorite toy.

I could give lessons on doing my technique, just a little pain and a lot pleasure will drive most men wild. That's it baby, fuck my mouth and hand, use your hips and I'll claw your balls so you'll get all that thick cream out of these tortured testicles.

"I'm cummimg, I'm cumming." He moans as he begins to shoot in my mouth.

I can't believe what I'm doing, I'm actually sucking cum out of my son's dick, I can't be the only mother who does this. I bet plenty of mother's are doing the same thing right now, relieving stress for they're over sexed son's, that's all.

This is the best part, I'm like an animal smelling blood once I get that taste in my mouth. My mouth and fingers are insatiable once they know he's shooting, that's it baby, shoot it all in me and I'll suck it till my mouth is full of your cream. I'm like a vampire feeding, I need the taste and crave it all the time.

"I can't believe what you just did to me, you have to teach Amy, you have too." He moans as I continue to suck the last of his cum out of him.

Now, I'm beside myself with lust or excitement, what ever it is, I'm on fire. No control or inhibitions, just raw excitement, my pussy is screaming for relief and I feel out of control. The fact I just gave my own son a blowjob has left no moral mark as to right or wrong. Sex is sex, and once started...how can you stop.

I can't believe what I'm doing, am I really going to do this? Why not, you just sucked his dick...let him see his own cum in your mouth. If he's like his father, it'll drive him wild, just the thought of doing it, has me shaking with excitement.

That's it, bring my head up and open my mouth right in front of him, let him see all that cream siting there. My tongue is evil the way it know just how to spin and twirl itself with that sticky cream all over it. Doesn't it look just like vanilla ice cream baby? You want a taste?

"You want to taste your own cum baby." I say as my mouth gets right next to his.

As our tongues embrace, his answer is clear as he ravenously kisses and sucks my mouth of all the traces of his own climax. He's his father's son, I wonder if he watched me do it to Jimmy? Or, all those porn videos where the girls exchange cum after they suck the guys off. Doesn't matter, he's getting a taste and the way he's licking me, he likes it too.

"You're incredible, I can't believe how hot you are." He says as I feel my heart pounding a thousand beats per minute.

He's excited, I'm on the verge of having a heart attack, I want to cum too. I need too, it's as though my whole body is on fire as I try and figure what to do next. He can't fuck me, even my little rabbit can't come back to life this quickly, to save me from my torture.

"Make me cum baby." Is all I can say as I get up and take my robe off.

My yellow nightshirt is the only thing between me and finally letting my own son see me nude for the first time. That's not true, he's seen me naked plenty of times...I'm sure of that now. I guess we're all guilty in pushing us where we all are right now, does that mean that I can't enjoy what's gone beyond being able to stop the inevitable?

I'm so horny, and I know exactly what I want, I want to see him suck my pussy with that ravenous tongue he has. Christ, I haven't showered either, but the thought of him sucking me just a few hours after Jimmy shot inside of me is making me uncontrollable.

"You want to see my pussy." I say as I spread myself wide open on the love-seat.

Is this really me lying on the couch, spreading wide open in front of my own son? Shouldn't I feel some sort of shame or revulsion with what I'm doing? All I can feel is how excited I am right now, I've had great sex...but this is incredible.

I'm so wet too, just close my eyes and rub my clit in front of him. It's not what I want, but I'll get off finally. I want to feel that tongue licking me, that's what I really want, too bad I'm not full of cum...I'd make him suck it all out of me. Jimmy is too squeamish to try it, but my rabbit would do it, I'm sure.

"I love the smell of pussy." Is all I hear him say as I feel his mouth start sucking on my swollen lips.

Is this really happening? My own son is actually lapping my pussy, if only the girls at work could see me now. That slut Cathy thinks her sex life is so hot, so she watches Taboo videos and think she's kinky, if only she knew what was happening to me right now.

That's it baby, work that tongue in and out of me, this isn't the first pussy you've sucked either, I can tell. Does that little slut make you eat her? You don't have answer, your tongue is doing all the talking. Eat me baby, make me cum like that little slut is probably doing right now.

I know what Jimmy is doing to her, he'll fuck her for twenty minutes before she'll be able to make him cum. That little pussy won't know what hit it after that big dick starts pumping her, she'll probably beg for him to fuck that little ass too.

"I bet you suck that little slut." I moan as his tongue keeps molesting me.

Good boy, you know just what to do, twirl that evil tongue and make me cum. I'm getting there, a little more and you'll have me howling like a bitch in heat. Fuck me with those long fingers and suck my clit too, she's taught you well...hasn't she.

"Can you believe you're actually sucking me? Don't stop, I'm almost there." I moan without shame.

It's like I'm under water looking up, I can see clearly but I'm so zoned out too. It's like I'm having an outer body experience as I watch Matthew's mouth bringing me closer to orgasm. This is absolutely the most excitement I think I've felt in a long time, it's so wrong and yet...so right. How can anything be so exciting...be wrong.

Almost there, just a little more and I'll cum, make me cum baby and you'll get that dick sucked and fucked whenever you want. I can feel it, so close, so close and it's taking possession of me. Like a demon on the prowl, it's found my pussy begging for pleasure.

"I'm cumming baby." I moan with no thought to being heard by anyone.

This can't be happening, it just can't be, every nerve of my body is tingling and I'm still cumming. Just keep sucking me, make me scream for more, make me your slut who just wants sex. Every teenage boys dream, except this dream has a mother sucking her son off.

I have to close my legs, too much pleasure, he's killing me with that vicious tongue of his. Let me close my legs, please stop...you're hurting me, I can't take anymore. He's incredible, unrelenting in how he sucks pussy. Wait till I teach him how to last when he starts fucking me, then that unrelenting dick can fuck me just like his mouth is doing to me.

"Stop baby, I can't take anymore." I whisper so softly as almost too low to be heard.

Oh my God, I'm shaking and tingling all over, I thought I had good sex before, but this is indescribable. Could it be the fact that it's so taboo that's exciting me. Let's face it, how many women can say they had one of the best orgasm's they ever had...and it was their own son who gave it to them.

"You look just like me when Daddy made me cum." I hear the voice sounding as though it's miles away.

Opening my eyes, the three blurs slowly become clearer, they're all standing in front of me...and they're naked too. This is so unreal, it's like I'm dreaming and they're ghosts standing there looking at me.

"Did he fuck that little pussy." I ask as I slowly regain my senses.

"I rode him for half and hour and then made him suck me till I came." I hear her say.

He fucked her, then he ate her out too. I've wanted that for years now, and was always hoping he would do it to me on his own. I think that is so exciting, when I see it on the videos, I always hope he sees how excited I get.

"Ate all the cream out of that little pussy." I say jealously looking at Jimmy.

"You're next." Is all he says.

I'm still drifting, that feeling of being light headed is still with me. I've never had a climax like that, I wonder if it will stay this way. I hope so, because looking at them, I can tell we're all in for a lot of hot, steamy sex. And, the best part is...this is just the beginning.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
non-stop sex

this is a very sexy story. great job!

olblueyesolblueyesover 5 years ago

good one ronnie, knocked it right out of the park,, well writtren, well paced,,very erotic

i love good family incest..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiots

ronnie, don't listen to the nay sayers. This story was hot as hell!

pwagpwagover 7 years ago
Confusing Dialogue & Action sequencing?

ronnie11,

I found your writing style in this story very distracting to read, because it was difficult in your ineffectively organised paragraphs to differentiate who (multiple) was talking (verbally or in their mind) and who (multiple) was was doing what to whom. The verbal & visual images you were writing, were like trying to watch two movies with sound tracks simultaneously superimposed over each other?

I also found the storyline & characters a little too crude & simplistic for my tastes, but I was intrigued enough with your some of your content ideas to keep reading on to see where you might ultimately be leading your readers. But, the chaos you were leaving in our minds only offered a disappointing reading experience - to me, at least!

I am sorry that I can not offer you any more positive feedback, but if you are going to continue to use these confusing writing techniques, you really need a better editor with lots of red pencils.

Disappointed,

pwag - Brisbane, Oz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very erotic!!!

i was hoping for more, but what has been written is hot, hot, hot!!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories