Family Development Ch. 09: Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops!" Kristy laughed out loud. "Looks like the pizza-boy came first!" She fished Ben's wallet from the pocket of his trousers and stood up. Winking slyly, she said, "Don't fret, I'll take care of him in a jiffy!" and she skipped to the front door, unconcerned by her deshabille.

Kristy cracked the door and peeked around to see a young man, in a Glendale Community College T-shirt and black chinos, holding a pizza box. "Oh goody!" She cried, throwing the door wide open. To his credit, the youth did not drop the box, but, only his jaw, as he took in Kristy's small, but delectable, breasts, narrow waist, and rounded hips. Was it his imagination, or did he see a dark wet shadow over the bottom half of her grinning cunt? The pattern of her thin panties made it difficult to be certain. Kristy pushed a twenty dollar bill into the mesmerized young man's hand and said, with a beaming smile, "Keep the change." She pulled back the pizza box, shut the door and walked to the kitchen, depositing the pie on a counter as she silently wished "Sweet wet dreams!" to the flabbergasted kid before returning to the living room.

"Hmmmm, now, where was I?" She asked, pleased to see Ben and Claude had maintained there erections despite the distracting commotion and interruption. "Oh yes," she smiled, kneeling on the cushion and resuming her ministrations.

Ben and Claude watched, fascinated and out of control, as Kristy gave them head, sucking and switching, one to the other, all the while stroking them and fondling their quickly retracting nuts. Her tits brushed their thighs, as she shifted her torso from Ben, to Claude, to Ben, and back to Claude. Expertly reading the signs of the impending ejaculations, Kristy leaned her head and chest back at the propitious time and aimed their cocks like fire hoses on her burning house.

"AAARRRGGGHHH!" Ben and Claude cried, within nanoseconds of unison, and expelled their spunk in a dead heat.

"YESSSS!" Kristy screamed, triumphantly, as she dodged left and right. She caught some of the jism with her lips, but most landed between her chin and trunk, spraying across her breasts. One great glob lodged in her belly button. Another splattered on her nose. She laughed in delight as the men pumped jet upon jet upon jet onto her skin.

When the fireworks were all fizzled, Ben and Claude flopped back against the couch, more worn out than they imagined they could be from a handjob. "Ohmygod! I am a sticky MESS!" Kristy exclaimed, scraping the mixed goop from father and son onto her hands and transferring it to her mouth, to be licked, savored and swallowed. "Good thing I like to clean up!" She observed with a little laugh. She bent her head and craned her neck until, with help from a supporting hand, she could directly suck the cumshot stuck to her left nipple. When no more semen remained to be gleaned, Kristy noticed the wiped out expressions on the men's faces, which mirrored their shrivelled organs' destitution. She rose up and tugged at their hands until Ben and Claude got off the couch. "Let's go to my room for a little laydown," she suggested, "Remember, Ben, how you said I would 'be comfy between two big strong men?'"

She led them, like puppies, down the hall to the queen bed in her room. They pulled off their shirts and climbed into the clean crisp linens. Kristy peeled away her panties and lay face down on top of them, her legs draped over their quads, her small firm breasts, compressed by her slight weight, on their chests and stomachs. They sighed, each in their own way, and relaxed, enjoying the triple hug. Kristy shut her eyes and smiled, mewing softly into their ears, "You let me know when you're rested up, now, hear?"

*

Surprisingly, it was not more than an hour before Ben, and Claude right with him, awoke and, again, found themselves in an aroused state. The resuscitative power of a nude, supple, sexy body laying on their naked chests was that great. Kristy appeared still to be happily in dreamland, breathing regular slow breaths and limply melted onto the men.

Ben looked at Claude and whispered, "Just lay right like that, son, I have an idea that I'm sure Kristy will love." He carefully eased himself from under her right half and off the bed, walking around to its foot. "Now, Claude," Ben said, regaining the bed, on his knees ,behind Kristy's spread eagled prone frame, "I will lift her, gently, at the waist and you slide under her." Claude nodded understanding and the first move was accomplished without disturbing the sleeping girl.

Ben introduced his right middle fingers to Kristy's vulnerable exposed cunny, sliding them in and up. Her honeypot instantly responded with a lubricating flow. "Claude..." He hissed quietly, "Stick your stick in her and stir slowly" Ben removed his fingers and, once more, lifted Kristy's waist, giving his boy room to manuever. When Claude was lined up, Ben lowered the intern, grinning as he heard her petite gash squish around Claude's stiff prick. She murmured an inarticulate moan, but did not move or open her eyes.

With Claude on board, Ben spread Kristy's ass cheeks and kissed her rosebud, drilling his tongue around and into the puckered orifice. Pulling back, he licked the salty taste of her rectum from his lips and pushed his fingers, still slick from her juicing pussy, into her asshole, past their first knuckles. Claude continued his slow, easy rocking. He pushed his cock deep, and held it long, before pulling back and repeating. Kristy's bung expanded, admitting Ben's fingers to the webbing of his hand. He pushed and pulled steadily, widening the aperture by spreading his knuckles. Meanwhile, Ben greased his left hand with the drippings, left thick on Kristy's thighs by her twat as it hungrily sucked, of its own accord, Claude's sliding shaft. Transferring her natural grease to his own erect manhood, Ben withdrew his right hand from Kristy's anus and filled the gaping pit with his slicked goose.

Waking, at last, under the intensifying pressure, Kristy began grinding her butt against Ben's dick and pushing her pussy harder onto Claude's lance. Her kegel muscles worked overtime, squeezing not one but two active probing visitors.

As Claude, Ben and Kristy pumped, and bumped, in synchronised rhythm, straining and approaching their orgasmic relief, the record changer on the living room hi-fi dropped a Moody Blues album to play. Soon, the timely musical refrain of 'Ride My See Saw" floated to the subconscious of threesome as, yet again, Claude and Ben fired their loads. This time, they squirted their creamy filling into Kristy's buns and donut, rather than icing her with their drizzling cum. "YES! YES! YES!" Kristy cried ecstatically as her crisis arrived and energizing, agonizing, ecstatic shockwaves tore through her from nose to toes.

*

As the Toronado cruised the familiar neighborhood streets and approached its final destination, Claude tried to remember, tried to count, how many times he and his dad fucked Kristy and voided their nuts, either into or onto her, during the six hours they spent at her Glendale bungalow. "That was a truly insane marathon." He mused, shaking his head. "We must have tag-teamed her at least three more times."

"Penny for your thoughts?" Sally asked, as the Olds pulled into the Martin driveway beside her Altima.

"Just glad to be home, Baby, Glad to be home!" He replied.

*** FIN ***

12