Family Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,092 Followers

Caroline's eyes locked with her brother's. Was he serious? She saw in his eyes that he was.

"Fuck, mommy, eat my pussy please. I'm so close. Eat me. Daddy fuck me. I want to feel you cum in my ass. Please."

They complied. Her mother's mouth closed over her clit just as her son's cock and his words drew forth her orgasm. She screamed around her daughter's clit and the vibration brought her daughter's orgasm to a head. As her pussy and ass spasmed, her father pushed deep into his daughter's ass and ejected jet after jet of cum into her bowels. He pulled out and let the head of his cock fall into his wife's waiting mouth.

Robert closed the circle. As the last of his mom's cries faded, the only sound was that of his body smacking into hers.

"Oh fuck, mom, here it cums you want it in your ass or on your belly?"

"Belly."

Robert wasn't sure if his mom spoke or his sister but he pulled his cock from his mom's ass and began to jerk it with his right hand. His cum sprayed over his mom's belly as well as his sister's belly and tits. He was always a big shooter. Who isn't at twenty? But this was an impressive display. His sister's chest was covered in cum. It dripped off her right tit. She began to rub it in circles on her belly and tits. She moved back and leaned over her mother's belly and took her brother's still rigid prick into her mouth.

As she did, she envisioned a day in the future, nineteen years from now. She'd be thirty-seven or eight, Robbie thirty-nine or forty. Robbie forty? Impossible but it would be true. Their son would be leaning back against this very table and she would be giving him his first blowjob, the traditional gift of a mother to her son when he came of age. His father would watch, as he fucked her in the ass, the traditional gift of a husband to his wife when their son came of age.

She hoped her parents would still be alive to watch.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,092 Followers
12