Family Duty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie let out a quick scream that ended as abruptly as it began.

"There we go little girl," Dad smiled at her, "your tight little pussy is ready to go now."

"Ready to go?" I whispered. I supposed he was about to ejaculate. Finally this horror would end.

They staid there for a moment, my father still grinding ever so slowly. His crown was now all the way inside her and each move he made shifted it within her.

After a few seconds of this my wife started to quiver. It started in her stomach, the tight flexed muscles started to rumble, then it moved to her legs, they began to shake wildly.

Julie started wailing as her body went into convulsions. Her eyes were closed tight, her fingernails dug into my fathers biceps, and she was screaming so loud the neighbors could surely hear.

As she rumbled through what must have been the most powerful orgasm anyone has ever had (ever), my father grinned evilly at her and began a rhythmic pumping into her. His penis wasn't really going much farther inside her, there was still almost a foot of rock hard penis still waiting to get inside, but the thrusting sent another inch or two inside her.

Julie continued to scream and gnash, her head was flailing back and forth, her hair thrashing against the bed. "Oh daddy, oh god, oh please," she begged. I wished that she was begging him to stop but that wish would not be granted. She was obviously rocking in her orgasm, and seemed to be going right into another.

"That's it, now you're feeling a cock," Dad growled at her, "now you know what a real cock feels like."

Julie continued to thrash and wail as her response. They were both covered in a sheen of sweat, I could feel the heat from their bodies, and the strong smell of Julies pussy juices.

"She's really enjoying that cock, son," my dad said to me.

I snapped to attention and looked at him. I had been watching Julie in the throws of unbelievable passion.

"She's acting like she's never had a real orgasm before," he said, pumping into her as he spoke, "you never make her cum, boy?"

My mouth dropped open and something squeaked out.

Julie had recovered from her orgasm, or orgasms, and was now grunting loudly through her teeth with each of my fathers thrusts. "No daddy, he has never made me cum," she cooed at him.

Then she did something that really made my stomach do a flip. She grabbed his face with either hand and pulled him into a deep kiss. He was pumping into her, more vigorously now, and she kissed him sloppily, moaning and begging into his mouth. My father laid down on her, wrapping his arms under his body so that they were in a tight embrace, both of them pumping into each other. My father pulled her full breasts out of her bra and squeezed and sucked on them.

There they stayed for what seemed an eternity. I eventually stopped watching them and just sat there on the bed, staring at the floor. I could feel every thrust as the bed bounced. Julie was moaning and cooing and my father complimented her body, her pussy, and how he was going to give her a baby.

What had happened? My world was now upside down and I felt like I was walking through a strange dream.

I don't know how long I sat there, being bounced and jostled by my wife and father having passionate sex. My father pulled up from Julie, now only his giant penis connected them.

"Look boy," my father demanded. "She took almost 7 inches of this beast."

I looked down and he was right, about half of the cock was buried inside her, the rest flexed mightily outside her pussy. I looked at Julie and she was laying on her back, she was groaning gently and looked like she was in and out of consciousness.

"I'm gonna go ahead and cum now," he said matter of fact, like he could have done it at any time, "give your wife the child you never could." He was wearing a big triumphant smile as he looked down to examine his tree trunk. "Here we go, boy," he said to me without looking away from his cock.

I watched closely and could see his pool ball sized testicles, dangling under the root of his beast, raise and churn slightly. Then his cock pulsed clearly, like it was pumping a gallon of sperm into my wife. After a couple of grotesque flexes, sperm started to shoot out of my wife's vagina, down my fathers cock, and onto the bed and floor.

The beast continued flexing and pumping, and thick white sperm continued to flow out with every injection.

My father then slowly pulled his penis out, making my wife moan loudly. I thought it was all over, finally, but once the giant head of his penis popped out of my wife's vagina I realized the orgasm was not yet over. The enormous turgid penis was now free, wobbling from it's own considerable weight, and firing still more jets of thick sperm. It splashed onto my wife, covering her lingerie, belly, breasts, face, and hair. The onslaught went on forever. He had filled her pussy to the brim and then some, and then proceeded to cover her in an inch of thick white cum from head to toe.

He stood there with his hands on his hips, letting the last bit of cum drool from his penis onto my wife's leg. He had a triumphant smile, looking down on his work with pride. He took me by the shoulder and stood me up next to him. He put his arm around me and we both stood there looking down at her.

He grabbed his still erect penis by the root and rubbed the swollen head on her smooth thigh, wiping off the last bits of cum. "There son," he patted my shoulder, "now your wife is happy." She did seem happy, covered in sperm, moaning incoherently, and presumably soon to be pregnant.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
The Good Guy Loses She's repulsed by bad boy, but ends up doing him.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
More Stories