Family Evolution Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers

Lexi reached down to rub her pussy while her brother sucked on her tits, "mmmmmm yeah Will, suck your sister's tits, they're your tits..."'she moaned.

Will rubbed and squeezed her breasts as Lexi lay back, rubbing her pussy, biting her bottom lip and taunting him for more. "Suck my tits, that's it. Lick them, suck them, bite them, rub them, fuck my titties Billy, titty fuck me," she moaned.

Will licked his lips and smiled as he grabbed his cock and slid it between Lexi's breasts, not one to want to disappoint his sister.

Lexi moaned with lust as her brother's cock slid between her tits. She held them together as her brother started to titty fuck her.

Lexi looked up at her brother, "you love my tits don't you baby."

Will grunted and nodded as he fucked his sister's tits. Lexi grinned, "I pulled my top down even more than usual at work today, I teased every customer I had and half the staff. I wanted them all to get a chub looking at my tits knowing they wouldn't get to lick them, suck them and fuck them like you do. They don't get to fuck me, they aren't my brother."

Will grunted again, his cock throbbing as Lexi talked, "you bad, bad girl."

Lexi groaned, her nipples rock hard, her pussy drooling, "they all looked at me like they wanted to fuck me but none of them looked at me the way you look at me. No one looks at me with the perfect mixture of love and lust like you do Billy."

Will grinned and increased the pace of his thrusts, "like I told you before Lexi, you're sex cocaine."

Lexi groaned as her brother fucked her tits then reached down to grab his cock, pulling it to her mouth once again. Will groaned as his sister maneuvered to suck his cock so he twisted around and moved between her thighs, brother and sister twisting in lust as they moved into a 69.

Lexi inhaled her brother's cock as his tongue pressed against her pussy. Each sibling moaned into the other as they licked and sucked one another in their taboo embrace. Lexi stroked her brother's cock, sucking him while Will fingered his sister's pussy, flicked her clit and sucked on her pussy lips.

Their moans grew louder as they pleasured each other orally; their two bodies a tangled mess of sex on the bed as they hungrily sucked one another. Finally Lexi couldn't take it anymore as she shuddered and came all over her brother's face.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyeessssss..." Lexi moaned and whined as she came.

Will continued to lick and suck her pussy as Lexi came, feeding her pussy to her brother the whole time.

Will's rock hard cock popped from her mouth as she rested against her brother's naked body, his head still between her legs.

"Will?" she asked as she twisted around, her curvy young body climbing over his as she moved up his body.

"Lexi?" Will smiled as he enjoyed the feeling of his sister's naked body rub against his.

Lexi kissed her brother as his cock popped between her eager thighs, "I want to do something different tonight, I want you to fuck my ass," she said.

Lexi felt Will's cock lurch and giggled, "I've been playing with my ass in our down moments, getting myself ready with my dildo," she said. "I even brought a butt plug to work today," she grinned.

"Mmmmm Lexi, you should have told me you wanted this, I would have helped," he said as his finger trailed over her body.

"A girl has got to keep her man on his toes, doesn't she? Lexi smiled. "I want to give you some surprises," she purred.

Lexi reached over and opened a drawer next to the bed, pulling out some lube, "I am a bit disappointed you didn't see this though," she teased.

Will smirked and smiled, "not my fault. Why would I look in the drawer when I've got a sexy sister climbing all over me," he said as he playfully smacked his sister on the ass.

Lexi purred again, "that's it brother, smack my ass before you fuck it."

Lexi was driving her brother crazy with lust and she knew it, her body was rubbing against his, his cock throbbing against her.

Lexi slipped off him as she lubed his cock and then her ass, fingering her tight hole as her brother watched.

Lexi got on her elbows and knees, her juicy ass teasing her brother, just begging to be fucked.

She bit her lip and moaned as Will moved behind her, the head of his cock pressing against her tight ring. "Do it," she moaned, "fuck me."

Will pushed inside her and immediately started to groan, her ass was tight like a vice. Lexi's ass stretched wide as her brother started to fuck her, he moved slow as he went deeper.

"Oooohhhhh fuck Lexi," he moaned.

Lexi grabbed the sheets as her brother's cock slid deeper, "so biggggggg," she whined.

Will grunted as he fucked his sister's tight ass. He didn't want to hurt her so he pulled out of her and put her on her side, he slid his cock back inside her tight ass, moving deeper than before.

"Mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm," he groaned as he held his sister tighter and pushed his cock deeper, moving back and forth, deeper and harder.

Lexi's mouth opened but no sound came out as Will fucked her ass, she bit down hard on her bottom lip as she was fucked, humming as her brother fucked her, her ass stuffed full of cock.

Will held her tighter and tighter as he fucked her again and again. Lexi's body moved with his as they grunted and groaned, Lexi's cock gripping Will's cock as the pleasure washed over them both.

Will fucked Lexi harder and faster, both siblings getting lost in lust as they moved together. Lexi groaned and then found her voice, her orgasm boiling over as she yelled out, "FUCK ME YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!! FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS!! CUM IN MY ASS!!"

Will groaned as his sister yelled, his cock throbbed as he fucked her ass and then came deep in her bowels.

"Uuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh... FUCK YES LEXI!!" Will groaned and yelled as he came inside his sister.

Lexi grabbed at the sheets as she felt her brother's orgasm and came, shuddering and cumming as her brother fucked her, his cum showering her ass, her ass clenching his cock as she came with them.

Will held his sister tight as they came and then calmed down, pulling his cock out of her ass with a pop as some cum leaked out.

"Holy shit," he said, catching his breath.

Lexi smiled and turned around, "holy shit indeed."

"You ok?" Will asked.

Lexi smiled, "I'm a little sore but I'll live, and it'll be even better next time.

Will smiled as he pulled his sister on top of him, stroking her hair as she curled up against him.

"My sex cocaine sister," he said as Lexi smiled to herself.

~

It was better the next time, and the time after that and the time after that.

Half the summer went by with Will and his sisters continuing their illicit affair. The three got along and rarely got on each other's nerves despite all the time they spent together.

They still hadn't had a threesome, but that was due in part to the fact Mary started taking some time off from work which cut into the time they had together. The siblings did start to inch towards a threesome, one day Lexi came home early and caught Daisy and Will together, Daisy riding Will's cock. Lexi was surprised by how much she enjoyed watching her brother and sister fuck, the way they moved together, the way they looked at each other, the sounds they made, it was such a turn on.

Rather than leaving them alone she decided to stay and watch while she played with herself. Will and Daisy didn't even know she was there until she came with them.

Lexi then wanted to return the favor to Daisy and invited her sister to watch her and Will together. It was awkward at first but they soon got into the moment and enjoyed themselves.

While it was an exciting addition to their sibling fun, Lexi walking in on Will and Daisy also served as a reminder of just how careful they had to be to avoid being caught.

It was for that reason the three were unusually excited when Mary announced she had to go away for a week on business.

"A whole week? You've been working so hard mom," Lexi said as the family sat around the dinner table.

"I've already booked some time off afterwards," Mary said. "I've got a lot of time off coming my way and I'm going to take a couple weeks after this trip to enjoy the summer with you kids."

Two days later the Brady family found themselves at the airport as Will, Lexi and Daisy all wished Mary well on her flight.

The kids watched as her plane lifted off then Will turned and looked at his sisters. "What do you ladies want to do now? Lunch?"

Lexi and Daisy looked at one another and then at their brother, "let's go home" they said in unison, a mischievous smile on both their faces.

Will smiled and wrapped an arm around each sister, "ok."

The drive home was eerily silent, but not awkwardly so. The sexual tension was through the roof, each sibling aware of what would happen when they got home.

Will, Lexi and Daisy were going to have a threesome.

~

When they got home Lexi took charge, "you go get ready down at your place," she said to Will, "...Lexi and I will shower and change and join you."

"You want to do it on my bed?" Will asked.

"Yes" his sisters replied.

Will smiled and shook his head as his sisters turned and walked upstairs, his eyes on their asses the whole time.

He went downstairs and had a quick shower before getting his bed ready to fuck both his sisters. His cock lurched at just the thought of Lexi and Daisy together.

He put on some boxers and then waited for his sisters who took longer than he thought they would but he had enough sense not to go up and interrupt them as they clearly had some sort of a plan.

After about 45 minutes Lexi and Daisy came downstairs, each wearing a teddy Will hadn't seen them wear before.

Lexi saw the look in her brother's eyes and smiled, "we bought them about two weeks ago and saved them for a special occasion."

Will smiled, "I like the way you think."

Daisy walked up to her brother and kissed him on the cheek, "a girl only gets to have her first threesome with her brother and sister once you know, we wanted it to be special."

This time it was Will and Lexi's turn to talk in unison, "oh it will be special" they said.

All three laughed as Will took each of his sisters hands and guided them to his bedroom.

Will spun his sisters around and looked at them; Lexi was wearing a black silk teddy that was very short and low cut with spaghetti straps, a bow between her breasts and matching panties. Daisy's teddy was blue and even lower cut than her sister's. It blended different shades of blue together, was see-through on the sides, had a bow between her breasts and matching panties.

Lexi enjoyed the way her brother looked at her and Daisy, "thanks for getting all dolled up for us you hunk," she teased.

Will smiled, "I didn't know this was a fashion show or that I needed silk boxers to get my sisters into bed."

"Luckily for you, you don't" Daisy giggled. The two sisters pushed him back on the bed and then crawled over his body. Will kissed Lexi first, then Daisy, his arms around both his sisters as they lay on top of him.

The three siblings shared a three way kiss which then evolved into Lexi and Daisy kissing each other. "Not the first time that's happened," Lexi said as she smiled at Will while Daisy giggled.

Daisy started to kiss her brother once more while Lexi left a trail of kisses as she slipped down her brother's body. Lexi kissed from his lips down to his chest and abs before reaching his cock. Will's cock was rock hard in his boxers, "mmmmmmm come to sister..." she moaned.

Lexi's hand snaked into Will's boxers to pull out his clock and strip him naked on the bed. She licked her lips before kissing his shaft, her soft pouty lips making him moan as he kissed Daisy.

Lexi swallowed her brother's cock into her mouth with satisfaction, taking him deep down her throat.

Will groaned and moaned as Lexi kissed and then started to suck him while he kissed Daisy. Her tongue slipped into his mouth as they kissed passionately. Will felt his lust rising as he kissed one sister while the other sucked his cock, this was going to be a night to remember.

Daisy broke her kiss with Will and looked down at Lexi sucking his cock; Lexi looked up at her sister and smiled, letting his cock slip out of her mouth with a pop. "Come join me," she smiled.

Daisy turned around on top of her brother, planting her panty covered pussy in his face as she watched Lexi suck Will's cock again before getting her own turn to suck his dick.

Will rubbed Daisy's pussy as it got wetter and wetter before his eyes, he pulled her panties aside and slipped two fingers inside of her, causing her to moan around his shaft. Will pulled Daisy's panties down her shapely legs and started to lick and suck her pussy.

Lexi and Daisy took turns sucking Will's cock while Will ate Daisy's pussy. The two sisters shared a kiss in between sucking their brother off, the electricity in their eyes exciting them both.

Lexi started to suck Will's balls while Daisy sucked his cock. His moans were muffled by Daisy's muff as she fed her pussy to her brother.

Moans filled the room as the three siblings sucked each other, they switched positions with Lexi and Daisy surprising Will by getting into a 69 position together, the girls smiled as they started to eat each other out while Will watched in shock.

Lexi smiled and moaned, "mmmmmmm I love your pussy Daisy."

They moaned together as Will watched and stroked his cock, "how long has this been going on?"

Lexi didn't move away from Daisy's pussy so it was left to Daisy to explain "since before we both started fucking you," she moaned.

Daisy started to lick Lexi's pussy again but Will still couldn't believe his ears, "and neither of you told me!?!"

Lexi moaned as Daisy sucked on her pussy and looked up at her brother, "we're telling you now aren't we?" Lexi licked her lips as she watched her brother stroke his cock, "bring that to me," she moaned.

Will gave his sister his cock and groaned loudly as she turned her head from Daisy's pussy to suck his cock. He fed her his cock, his hands on her head as Will started to fuck his sister's mouth.

Lexi switched from her brother's cock to her sister's pussy and back again and was in heaven. She moaned around his shaft as Daisy continued her assault on her pussy.

"Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm yesssssss..." she moaned as she licked and sucked her brother and sister.

Will pulled back and watched as his sisters ate each other out, finally stopping so they could look up at him. He got down on the bed beside them as they sat on either side of him, his hands roaming their bodies as he took their teddies off and threw them on the floor with his boxers.

Lexi and Daisy rubbed their bodies against him as he rubbed and squeezed him, kissing them both once more.

Will told his sisters to get on their hands and knees on the bed and they did as they were told. Will looked at each of his sisters wet, eager and inviting pussies, his cock swung back and forth as he moved behind Daisy and thrust inside her.

"Mmmmmmmaaaaahhhhh" she moaned.

Will thrust balls deep inside of his youngest sister and started to fuck her good and hard, he licked his fingers and slipped them inside Lexi while he fucked Daisy.

Lexi moaned as Will started to finger her while he fucked Daisy. "Fuck her good Billy" she cooed.

Will slowed his thrusts as he fucked Daisy, making sure she felt every inch of his cock before he pulled out and slipped his cock into Lexi's wetness.

"Ffffffffuck yes bro, fuck me, god I love your cock," Lexi moaned.

Daisy started to finger herself as she watched her big brother fuck her big sister. Will's cock glided back and forth as he fucked Lexi. Her hips rolled in tune with his as they fucked together.

Will licked his hand and slapped Lexi's ass as he fucked her pussy.

His balls slapped loudly against her as he fucked her balls deep.

Will pulled back out of Lexi and slid back inside Daisy, fucking his sisters back and forth, the bed shaking, his sisters kissing one another as they were both fucked by their brother.

Will pulled out of Lexi after fucking both his sisters for 15 minutes and lay back. He pulled Lexi's pussy to his mouth as he felt Daisy's pussy slid down his shaft, not missing a moment.

Lexi moaned as her brother started to lick her pussy, she ruffled his hair then started to play with her tits as she listened to Daisy ride their brother.

"Mmmmm fuck Will, I love your cock, I love your cock, I love your cockkkkkkk..." Daisy hummed as she fucked her brother.

Lexi rode her brother's face while Daisy rode her brother's cock. Finally Daisy couldn't help herself anymore and started to shake and cum all over his shaft.

She grabbed her hair and let her head fall back as she moaned and came on Will's cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm Wwwwwwiiiiilllllll..."

Daisy lifted herself up and then slammed back down on his cock as she came. "Will Will Will Will Will Will Will..."

Daisy finally lifted herself off her brother's cock and watched as Lexi replaced her, Lexi's pussy hungrily eating up Will's cock.

Lexi leaned over Will's body as she bounced on his cock. She felt him grab her hips, leaning her forward so he could prop his legs up and thrust into her from below.

Lexi moaned as Will held her tight and fucked her hard. His cock was rock hard inside of her and pounded again and again.

She moaned and licked his neck as he fucked her totally and completely. She fucked him back and felt his cock throb even more, his orgasm rising, "cum in me lover, cum in your sister."

Will sped up his thrusts as Lexi licked and kissed his neck, she felt so good against him. He fucked her harder and harder and then exploded deep inside her.

"Uuuggghhhhhh..." he groaned as his cock popped inside his sister.

Lexi felt him cum and that triggered her own orgasm as she started to cum all over her big brother.

Daisy watched as Will and Lexi fucked each other and then came, rubbing her pussy.

Finally Lexi rolled off her brother and caught her breath, "that was so hot" she said.

"Yes it was," Will and Daisy said in unison.

~

The siblings fucked each other for the rest of the day, finally falling asleep in their mother's bed that night.

Lexi switched shifts at work so she could have some time off and Will decided to cut back a bit at work as well since he was ahead of schedule with his clients. The three turned their free week together into a sex fest, or a "Sex Olympics" as Lexi called it.

Will fucked his sisters silly and his sisters wore him out. Every single time they fucked that week they fucked as a unit, turning their week into one extended threesome.

They played games where Lexi and Daisy would blindfold Will and make him guess who was sucking his cock or riding his dick, they played naked hide and fuck (which is self-explanatory) and made their own three way sibling porno which they also watched while fucking each other the next day.

Five days into their sibling sex odyssey Will put a hold on their fun because he had to make a delivery. Both sisters decided to come since the delivery was a fair distance away believing it would be a fun trip.

"Why didn't you just hire a truck?" Lexi asked as they drove along a two lane highway. They'd been driving for almost two hours and while the traffic wasn't bad, it was still a two hour drive.

"I promised a personal delivery and that's what they're going to get," he responded.

"Well..." Lexi started, "the sooner we get home the sooner I can sucky sucky Mr. Cock,"'she said reached over to rub his cock.

Daisy laughed as she watched Will shift uncomfortably in his jeans as he looked at her for help, "don't look at me buster, I wanted to ride your cock all morning."

"You two are impossible," Will grunted.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers