Family First Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,004 Followers

"Something about it just feels weird to me," Christina said after finishing her story. "It's not that I find it impossible to believe that a girl would talk to him. I don't. She's just so... well... gorgeous, and I don't want to see him get hurt." Saying the words aloud made her wonder whether she wasn't being dishonest with herself. Could there be another emotion there that she wasn't ready to acknowledge?

There was another awkward pause before Meghan finally responded. Sighing heavily, she asked, "Do you want the bad news or the worse news?"

"Let's start at bad and go to worse," Christina replied.

"Okay, well the bad news is that Danny's study date is probably just that and nothing more. Olivia already has a boyfriend."

Christina breathed a quiet sigh of relief. The news made her feel satisfied in a way she couldn't articulate. She felt guilty knowing that Danny wouldn't feel the same way, but she did her best to put those emotions on the back burner, at least until Meghan related the rest of the story to her.

"And the worse news?" she asked, doing her best to sound appropriately disappointed.

"There's no gentle way to put this, so I'm just going to say it. Olivia's been going out with Brett Sampson."

"Well good for him..." she muttered, not sure what else to say. She knew logically that Brett had been a total prick, but thinking about him with someone else still stung. "How sure are you?"

"Unless something's changed between Sara Cunningham's party last weekend and now... I'd say pretty sure. They were all over each other."

"Pshh, whatever. Better her than me," Christina said as she unsuccessfully tried to dismiss the mental image of the two of them together. "Thanks for letting me know... Danny's going to be disappointed."

"Meh, who knows. Knowing Brett, he'll probably be on to someone new within a week or two. Maybe Danny will still get a shot."

"Thanks, but something tells me that won't be much comfort to him. I should probably go. In theory, I still need to get some studying done tonight."

"Good night, Chris. Sorry, I couldn't be more help," Meghan replied.

"Don't worry about it. At least now I know. See ya tomorrow."

By the time Christina hung up with Meghan, it was nearly ten o'clock, and she knew she wouldn't get any studying done even if she tried. Instead, she got out a novel and decided to try to read herself to sleep. That didn't work either. She was too distracted to pay attention to anything that was going on in the story. After re-reading the same paragraph four times in a row, she cast the book aside with a frustrated growl.

Christina had hoped that talking with Meghan would help put her mind at ease, but it had only cast it further into turmoil. She would have to tell Danny what she'd learned. It was not a conversation she was looking forward to. He was going to be crushed. Worst of all, she knew she should feel bad for him, but the only authentic emotion she could seem to muster was relief. It was wrong, but it felt good knowing that she wouldn't have to share her cousin's attention with the new girl in school.

Is there something wrong with me? she asked herself as she stood up to clear her head. Why do I care so much who Danny dates? It's not like I can keep him all to myself forever.

She moved to open her back window, hoping that the fresh spring air would help clear her thoughts. As she looked out over her backyard, she could see that all the lights were out at Danny's house except for the light in his bedroom.

He's still awake, she thought. I should just go down and tell him. Get it over with.

She crept down the stairs and carefully opened the back sliding doors. She moved stealthily but with purpose, knowing that she'd talk herself out of it if she stopped for even the briefest of moments to think about what she was doing.

Outside, the weather was cool and breezy. She shivered as she felt her erect nipples rub against the thin white material of her nightshirt. She considered heading back to change into something less revealing, but It was late, and she didn't want to risk waking her parents. Besides, It wasn't like Danny had never seen her in pajamas before.

His aunt and uncle's house was a split level, and his room was on the first floor, facing out across the yard. He liked his basement bedroom because it gave him a lot of extra space, and more importantly, privacy from his parents. He didn't have to worry about waking them up if he was watching movies or playing video games late into the night.

Christina felt a twinge of nostalgia as she approached his bedroom window. She remembered all the times she'd crawled in and out of that window. When they were younger, she'd often sneak out past her bedtime and go visit Danny. Sometimes the two of them would stay up all night together. As they reached puberty, those visits gradually stopped. She had forgotten how much she missed them.

Christina was so lost in her own thoughts that she hadn't stopped to consider why Danny was still awake at such a late hour. As she peeked inside, she did her best to stifle a gasp at the sight of her cousin staring intently at his computer screen, his fist stroking up and down on his hard cock.

Luckily for her, the window was tightly sealed, and Danny remained unaware of her presence. For several long moments, she looked on with an open-mouthed stare, unable to process what she was seeing. When her senses returned, she ducked out of sight and scooted against the wall underneath his windowsill, unsure what to do next.

Her heart pounded as she sat there, waiting for any indication that she'd been caught. Her mind was in complete and utter turmoil. On one hand, she was terrified of getting caught. Another part of her couldn't stop replaying the mental image of what she'd seen. It was wrong, but she couldn't deny the rush of warmth between her legs and the forbidden thrill of imagining her cousin masturbating on the other side of that wall.

For several long minutes she sat huddled underneath Danny's windowsill tormented by her desire to spy on him and the fear that doing so would make her the worst kind of pervert. She knew that if she was caught, it could ruin her relationship with him forever.

She tried to convince herself that she should just walk away and pretend like she'd never seen him. Erase the memory from her mind. It's what any normal person would do. Despite her attempts at rationality, the throbbing between her legs would not be denied. She'd never felt this kind of pure, sexual desire before. Not even with Brett. She knew she would regret it later, but she couldn't resist the temptation to take one last peek.

She peered back into his room, this time moving much more slowly and carefully. The room was illuminated by a small bedside lamp and the glare of Danny's computer screen. Even though her face was right in his view, he didn't seem to notice. His attention was totally focused on the screen in front of him. She quickly realized that the glare on his window was likely concealing her from his sight.

She'd never seen a man's cock in the flesh, but despite her lack of experience, she thought Danny's looked perfect. It wasn't huge, like in some of the pornos she'd seen, maybe 6 inches or so. But it had a nice girth to it. It was smooth and soft, and without even realizing it, she found herself wishing she could reach out and touch it.

She stared in rapt attention as he took himself in hand, stroking up and down at a steady, deliberate pace. Her eyes were drawn to a stream of clear fluid that leaked from his tiny pee-slit and spread over his shaft with each upstroke. She wondered what it would feel like — what it would taste like.

Suddenly, she found herself imagining what it would be like to take him into her mouth and feel him thrusting that perfect shaft against her lips and tongue. Could I really do that? she asked herself, knowing the answer immediately. She'd never found the idea of sucking a man's cock particularly appealing, but she knew that if she had the opportunity with Danny, she wouldn't hesitate.

On some level, she'd always known that her cousin was a good looking guy, but for obvious reasons, she'd never considered his potential merits as a sexual partner. The intense heat and moisture between her legs changed her mindset entirely. Danny was tall, lean, and in surprisingly good shape considering how much time he spent parked in front of a television or computer screen. He usually had a goofy grin on his face, but as he stared intently at his computer screen, Christina realized that behind his shaggy brown hair and nerdy t-shirts he was a really good looking guy.

And that cock... She really liked looking at that cock. Her mouth hung slack as she watched its purple head poke in and out of view with each stroke of his closed fist. With his free hand, Danny reached down to fondle his heavy balls, rolling and squeezing them between his fingers. She broke her stare long enough to see the look of lust on his face while he pleasured himself.

The more she watched, the more her breasts and pussy ached for attention. Any thoughts of the conversation she'd planned to have with him were long gone. Unable to ignore the pressure building in her any longer, she began rubbing herself through her pajama bottoms, pressing the fabric against her aching cunt. Her other hand reached up to pinch and pull on her nipples.

It wasn't enough. With a quick glance around the yard, she confirmed that no one but her sleeping parents would be able to see what she was about to do. Reaching below the waistband of her pajama bottoms, she started rubbing slow circles around her swollen clit.

God, what's wrong with me? she asked herself as her fingers seemed to move with a will of their own back and forth over her tingling flesh. She was no stranger to masturbation, but she couldn't remember ever being this worked up before.

As she pushed two fingers into herself, she was surprised at how slick and open she felt. Soon, she was thrusting them in and out, unconsciously matching pace with the up and down motion of Danny's fist. With each stroke she imagined his cock sliding into her. The image of Danny on top of her, fucking her with that wonderful cock filled her mind. This is so wrong, she thought. But it feels too good to stop! She bit down on her lip to keep from moaning loud enough to draw his attention.

Soon, the pace of Danny's stroking became more frantic, and she wondered whether he was about to cum. Her suspicions were confirmed when he stood up and grabbed a handful of tissues, holding it carefully below the head of his cock. Her heart fluttered in anticipation of seeing her first male orgasm up close and in person. A gasp of surprise and pleasure escaped her lips as she watched him shoot streak after streak of pearly-white cum into the wadded fabric.

The sight of her cousin hunched over and ejaculating was by far the most exciting thing Christina had ever seen. She loved the way his muscles rhythmically flexed and relaxed as he empties himself, his cock jerking wildly as thick ropes of pearly white liquid shot out of him. She wanted more than anything to taste, to smell it, to bathe in the pure essence of his masculinity. She wished she could be in that room with him, holding his cock while he covered her naked body with his cum.

The mental image of her cousin spraying his seed all over her, combined with the long, slender fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy sent Christina over the precipice of her own intense orgasm. She struggled to stay upright as her knees buckled beneath her, the pleasure ripping through her like a hurricane. She did her best to stay silent as her muscles tensed to the breaking point. Her pussy tightened around her fingers before releasing a wave of her own warm lubrication, soaking her hand and leaving a large wet spot in the crotch of her pajama bottoms.

She gripped the windowsill tightly with her other hand in a desperate bid to keep her balance. Through her orgasmic haze, she saw Danny collapse back into his desk chair, visibly sighing in relief as his cock softened and settled between his legs. After taking a few deep breaths, he tossed the ruined tissue into the trash, pulled up his boxers, and moved to his bed, which was out of Christina's field of view.

As she came down from her intense high, the rational side of Christina's brain started to reassert itself. A massive wave of panic and fear hit her as she realized how easily she could have been caught. Fortunately, the tall fence and canopy of trees that surrounded the yard kept her out of view from prying eyes. Still, it had been a stupid risk, one she could hardly believe she'd taken. Something inside of her had completely taken over, something sexual and raw. It had been frightening, but incredibly exhilarating as well.

Watching her cousin masturbate had easily been the hottest thing she'd ever seen. It was so taboo, so wrong, and had made her pussy so very wet.

Despite her physical arousal, Christina was ashamed of herself. Girls weren't supposed to fantasize about their family members. She was sure that if anyone ever found out, especially Danny, it would ruin her life forever.

She snuck back into her room and changed out of her soaked pajama bottoms. As she slid a fresh pair on a fresh pair of panties, her eyes caught on her diary, which lay open on her desk. For reasons she couldn't quite explain, she sat down and started writing. Everything that she'd seen and felt seemed to pour out of her and onto the blank pages. Somehow, the writing helped her to ignore the right ball of excitement that had never quite gone away.

When she was finished, she closed the book, telling herself that she was going to forget that this had ever happened. After setting it down on her nightstand, she turned off the lights and curled up under the covers. Her mind was more confused and out of sorts than ever, but her exhaustion soon won out. Within moments, she was lost in a deep and dreamless sleep.

***

In the harsh light of day, Christina found it hard to believe that the events of the previous evening had really happened. They had, of course, but by the time she'd finished packing her things and making her breakfast, she'd half-way convinced herself that what she'd done hadn't actually been all that bad and that she would have reacted in the same way no matter who she'd seen.

She'd just been horny. That was all. It was just normal, teenage horniness. The fact that Danny was her cousin had nothing to do with it.

That all went right out of the window when she actually saw him standing there, smiling to himself as he waited for her on the back porch.

She wasn't sure how she'd managed to go so long without noticing it, but Danny really was a good looking guy. He hid it well behind his shaggy brown hair and baggy clothes, but he was undeniably handsome. His borrowed his dark coloring from his mom and his wide, friendly facial features from his dad. No one would call Danny tall dark and handsome, but there was something warm and approachable about him that put people at ease. Christina couldn't understand why more of the girls at school hadn't noticed.

It wasn't just his looks, though. Danny was sweet and funny and kind. He'd always been there when she needed him, and she knew without having to ask that he always would be. He knew everything about her, and she knew everything about him, too. Most importantly, she trusted him more than she trusted literally anyone else in the world. The fact that he had the sexiest cock she'd ever seen was just a side-benefit compared to all the other reasons reasons why Danny would have made the perfect boyfriend.

Would have if they weren't related, that is.

But they were. Danny was her cousin, and no matter what she did or how her feelings evolved over time, that would always be the defining feature of their relationship. There was simply no getting around it. It wasn't fair.

In that brief moment of realization, she knew that what happened the night before wasn't just a one-off fluke. The experience had sparked something inside of her that had probably been there all along — something deep and hidden and incredibly dangerous.

She was falling for him. Hard. And there was nothing she could do to stop herself. The only thing she could do was close her eyes and wait for the inevitable thud.

Of course, Danny didn't have the slightest clue, and Christina hoped to keep it that way, at least until she figured out what to do with these strange new feelings. As they walked to school she repeatedly tried and failed to keep her eyes straight ahead, unable to stop herself from casting surreptitious glances in his direction. Fortunately, he barely seemed to notice that something was off, presumably lost in his own fantasies about Olivia — a thought that only added to Christina's feelings of confused jealousy.

They parted ways at the school entrance, heading off in opposite directions for first period. Christina was so distracted that she nearly collided with an oncoming teacher carrying a large stack of papers. She managed to dodge away at the last second only to crash head first into another student. Pencils and books went flying in all directions, and everyone in the hallway stopped what they were doing and stared as she untangled herself from the last person in the world she wanted to see: Olivia Foster.

"I'm so sorry!" Christina exclaimed, scrambling to gather up the scattered items. She braced herself for an angry response, but none came.

"No worries!" Olivia replied with a cheerful smile, bending down to assist in the clean-up effort. "I was totally in my own world and didn't even see you coming."

"Yeah, me too, I guess..."

Both girls were on their hands and knees for several minutes, doing their best to gather their various papers before other students stepped on them. When they finally managed to get everything sorted, Christina found herself face to face with the new girl for the first time.

She'd only ever known Olivia from a distance. Up close, it was easy to see why Danny was so infatuated with her. She was a slim brunette with striking, sky blue eyes, soft pale skin, and a perfect smile. Her breasts were large for her slender frame, and her tight-fitting sweater emphasized them nicely. Christina thought she was almost unnaturally beautiful.

Rather than looking upset, Olivia flashed her a bright smile that seemed entirely genuine. "I don't think we've met," she said. "I'm Olivia. You're Christina, right? Danny's cousin?"

"Um, yeah... that's me... Sorry again for bumping into you," she said, choosing not to acknowledge the remark about Danny. She was desperate to end the conversation as quickly as possible and started edging closer to the classroom door.

"Like I said, it's no problem," Olivia replied. "Actually, I've been meaning to ask you for a favor. I've really been struggling with Dr. Rao's class, and I noticed you seem like one of the few people who knows what they're doing. You're probably really busy, but if you ever have some free time, do you think you might be willing to give me some study tips?"

Christina was taken completely off guard. She couldn't remember ever having someone make such a straightforward offer of friendship. Her first instinct was to give in to Olivia's effortless charm, but something just didn't add up. People didn't just try to make friends with complete strangers. There was something else going on, and if what Meghan had told her was true, she wanted no part of it.

"Um, well... I dunno.. I am pretty busy..." she finally said.

"Oh... No problem. I just thought I'd ask," Olivia replies, frowning with what appeared to be genuine disappointment.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,004 Followers