Family First Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,003 Followers

"Maybe not, but as long as Danny's living under my roof, this will not continue. If you won't do anything to stop it, then I will," Mary said as she got up to leave.

"Wait, please don't go," Diane begged. "At least promise me you'll take some time to think things through before you do anything rash."

"The only thing I need to think about is whether I ever want to see you again," Mary replied with cold determination as she turned her back and stormed out of the kitchen.

Diane just barely managed to keep herself from breaking down until she heard the patio door slam shut. The leftovers lay uneaten as she made her way to the family room, curled up on the couch, and let her feelings of despair and anxiety wash over her. She'd known, of course, that Mary would react badly when she found out what Danny and Christina had been up to, but knowing it and experiencing it were two very different things.

The details of her conversation with Mary ran through her mind over and over again in an endless loop as she thought about what she could have said or done differently. She meant what she'd said about their kids being old enough to make their own decisions, but she also knew that her daughter's desires would have very likely remained confined to her diary if she hadn't intervened and encouraged her to make them a reality. The more she thought about it, the less certain she was that she'd made the right decision. It amazed her that this one choice could lead to so much happiness and so much despair all at once.

She stayed that way, curled up on the couch, for the rest of the afternoon, occasionally drifting into a troubled sleep, only to wake again and realize that her confrontation with Mary hadn't just a terrible dream. Her only source of comfort was the knowledge that the situation was now completely out of her hands. All she could do was wait and see what would happen.

***

Unlike her mother, Christina was having a wonderful day. Things between her and Danny were better than they'd ever been. All the tension of the past few days had completely evaporated, and they spent the walk to school joking and teasing each other just like they always had.

She couldn't stop herself from staring at him every time he spoke. When she looked at him, she immediately remembered the expression of pure lust on his face when he came in her mouth. It was so strange having opened up this new dimension to their relationship, but so exciting as well. She couldn't wait to make him cum like that again and hoped that this time he'd return the favor.

The only small knock against her perfect day came in English class. Dr. Rao assigned a research project that was to be completed in pairs. As luck would have it, she assigned Christina to work with the last person in the world that she wanted to think about: Olivia Foster.

As soon as Dr. Rao called their names, Olivia turned around and gave Christina a smile and a wave. She was clearly excited that they'd be working together. Once all the pairs were announced, everyone began the process of shuffling around and trading seats so that they could sit with their partners and get to work.

"This is going to be great!" Olivia exclaimed once they were seated together.

Christina wasn't so sure. "Um... yeah. Hopefully it goes well," she replied.

"Look, I know what you're thinking," Olivia said, picking up on Christina's lack of enthusiasm. "I know this isn't my strongest class, but I promise I'll pull my weight. Just tell me what you need me to do, and I'll do it."

Christina immediately felt guilty for being so obviously apathetic. "Sorry, I didn't mean it that way at all. I guess I distracted myself thinking about the project. I'm looking forward to having you as a partner. Really, I am!" she replied, doing her best to sound more upbeat than she felt.

As they worked together to come up with a plan of attack for their assignment, the two of them got to know each other a little bit better. Olivia talked to Christina about what it was like living overseas and moving around for most of her life. Christina, in turn, explained what it had been like growing up in such close proximity to her extended family. She couldn't help but notice that Olivia seemed particularly interested in any tidbits involving Danny.

The more they got to know each other, the harder it was for Christina to dislike the new girl. She seemed so much more friendly and genuine than the other girls in her class. She was again reminded of why Danny seemed so infatuated with her, and for the first time, she started to wonder if she wasn't becoming a bit infatuated as well. Despite having made almost no progress on their assignment, Christina still found herself looking forward to having Olivia as a partner.

As they were packing up to leave, Olivia said, "Sorry if this sounds weird, but I'm really happy I'm doing this project with you." She hesitated, as if she was suddenly feeling shy. "I can't tell you how hard it's been moving to a new school halfway through my senior year. Making friends hasn't been easy, and honestly, I don't feel like I really fit in with most of the kids here. I know you'll probably think I'm weird for saying this, but I was hoping that... maybe we could be friends?"

"I... I think I'd like that," Christina replied, almost without thinking.

Olivia's smile returned full force. "Really? Me too!... obviously." she said, causing them both to chuckle.

"Maybe we can get together sometime this weekend and do some more work on this thing," Christina suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea! I'll need to check my schedule and make sure nothing else is going on, but I should have some free time," Olivia replied. Christina immediately found herself wondering whether her 'schedule' involved Brett. She thought about asking, but thought better of it, deciding to let Olivia bring it up in due time. Besides, it was no business of hers who Olivia chose to spend her time with.

The two of them parted after class, and Christina made her way to the locker room. On her off period, she worked as an equipment manager for the school. Basically, she made sure all the exercise equipment was stored properly and occasionally put in work orders when things were broken or needed to be replaced. It was boring work, but it looked good on her college applications. Plus, her track coach had written her a stellar recommendation letter, so all in all, it was hard to complain.

Today she'd been tasked with checking the gym lockers for damage or vandalism. The work was boring on a good day, but with everything that was on her mind, she found it impossible to stay focused. With nothing else to keep her focus, her mind kept drifting back to the taste of Danny's cock and the look on his face when he came in her mouth. Next to having sex for the first time, it had easily been the most thrilling experience of her life.

She also kept thinking about her mom. She'd never really thought about her in a sexual light before, but after their encounter the night before, she had to admit that her mom was a sexy woman. She tried to imagine what it would be like to watch her parents having sex, and shivered with excitement at the realization that she wouldn't mind finding out. She knew she should feel guilty for even considering something so depraved, but all she felt was that familiar tingle of lust building in the pit of her stomach.

As she thought about all the sex she'd been exposed to over the past twenty-four hours, she felt herself getting more and more turned on. She couldn't wait until later that evening when she got some more alone time with Danny. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that maybe she didn't have to wait at all.

She couldn't remember a time when she'd been interrupted while working in the locker rooms. The coaches would be either teaching class or relaxing in the break room. It was probably the most private place in the school. The only question was whether Danny could get out of class.

Pushing her doubts to the back of her mind, she pulled out her cell-phone and typed out a quick message. It read, "Make up an excuse to get out of class and meet me in the girl's locker room. There's something I want to show you ;)"

She tried to keep her excitement in check. Danny was in Spanish class, and might not even see her text before the bell rang. Still, it was worth a try. A minute or two later, her phone buzzed and she read Danny's response: "Told Cooper I needed to see the nurse. See u in 5."

With an excited smile, she made her way back to the showers, stripped naked, and got into one of the stalls. She wrapped her discarded clothes into a bundle and brought them with her, just in case she needed to get dressed in a hurry.

It only took Danny three minutes to arrive, but to Christina, they felt like an eternity. Her stomach felt like it was going to leap out of her chest when she finally heard the door open and the sound of footsteps. There was another moment of silence before she heard Danny call out to her, his voice low and unsteady.

"Are you here Chris? What's going on?"

"I'm back here by the shower room," Christina said. "Hurry up! There's something I need your help with!" Her heart pounded in anticipation as she heard the sound of his footsteps get closer and closer. She held her breath as he stopped outside of her shower stall and pulled it open.

Danny's jaw dropped as he took in the sight of her exposed body. Christina was sitting on a wooden bench with her knees pulled up to her chest and her feet planted on either side of her ass. From this position, her furry pussy and pink asshole were on full display.

"Quick, get your clothes off," she demanded. "I need you, and I can't wait 'til tonight."

Her words seemed to snap him out of his stupor, but he didn't immediately acquiesce to her demands. "Goddamnit, Chris. I can't believe I'm saying this, but we can't do this. Do you have any idea how much trouble we'll be in if we get caught?"

"We won't get caught," she insisted. "I've been working in here all year, and no one's ever come in to disturb me. We just need to be quiet. Now get naked before I do it for you."

Danny was still nervous, but her tone brooked no argument. He probably wouldn't have made one even if it had. In a flurry of motion, he stripped off his shirt and pants. Before he could get off his tented boxers, though, Christina was on him, pulling them down around his ankles and wrapping her lips around his hard cock.

"MmmFuck!" he exclaimed, surprised by her aggressive behavior.

Christina moaned in delight, sending pleasant vibrations along the length of his shaft. She couldn't get enough of the musky taste and smell of his throbbing flesh. Most of all, she loved the way his eyes glazed over as she pleasured him.

She licked and sucked him with a ravenous hunger, working him as deep into her throat as she could without triggering her gag reflex. When the pressure became too much, she pulled back a bit, gathering his salty pre-cum as she ran circles around his sensitive glans with her tongue. Anyone in the locker room would have no trouble identifying the wet, slurping sounds emanating from their shower stall.

For Danny, the sensations was almost too intense, and his knees began to buckle beneath him. In a desperate bid to stay upright, he grabbed a handful of her red hair with one hand and braced himself against the wall with the other. From this position, he began thrusting himself more forcefully into her mouth, panting and groaning every time the sensitive underside of his cock rubbed against her tongue.

Christina let out a long, guttural moan, as she remembered how much she enjoyed being under his control. An overwhelming sense of love and affection washed over her as he fucked her. She surrendered to him completely, loving that she was able to make him feel so good.

A fresh wave of lubrication leak from her opening as the pace of his fucking increased. Unable to ignore the aching need between her legs any longer, she shoved two fingers as deep into herself as she could, pushing them in and out, matching the pace of Danny's fucking. It felt great, but it wasn't nearly enough.

Danny's eyes widened in surprise as she pulled away from him. A long strand of saliva hung from her chin and dripped down onto her freckled breasts as she stood up and leaned against the wall. She spread her legs wide, giving him another look at her swollen pink slit, framed perfectly by her orange pubic curls.

She wanted more than anything for him to grab her hips and fuck her senseless, but to her immense disappointment, he just stood there looking unsure of himself. Christina knew that look all too well. She'd seen it many times before. It was the same expression he had when he'd talked about asking out Olivia or countless other girls he'd had crushes on in the past. It was the face of someone who knew what he wanted, but lacked the self confidence to ask for it, even when it was being offered on a silver platter.

It's time to do something about this, Christina thought. She wanted him to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that her body was his for the taking-that he could take her whenever and wherever the urge struck him.

In her typical straightforward fashion, she said, "I know you're nervous, Danny, but you don't have to be. I want you to enjoy my body just as much as I enjoy yours. There's nothing you can say or do that will change that. You have no idea how hot I get when I think about you losing control and having your way with me." She used her middle and index fingers to spread open her pussy lips, giving him a clear view of lubrication pooling at her entrance. "I've been like this all morning thinking about you. If there's something you want to do to me, all you have to do is ask. I promise I'll say yes..."

Danny's expression shifted instantly from indecision to stunned excitement. After taking a moment to absorb her words, he finally said, "Well... There is one thing I've been thinking a lot about since yesterday."

"Yes? What is it?" she asked, unable to keep the anticipation out of her voice.

"Remember last night when you bent over and pulled your panties down in front of me?" Christina nodded eagerly. "Ever since then, I've been wondering what you taste like... down there. Could I um..." he hesitated. "Would you mind if I ate you out?"

It wasn't exactly the confident response she'd been hoping for, but an involuntary shiver of lust swept through her nonetheless. "Would I mind? Would I mind?" she asked. "What kind of question is that? Get down there," she demanded, pointing a finger at her exposed pussy.

Flashing one of his trademark lopsided grins, he quickly dropped to his knees and positioned himself between her spread legs. Wanting to make herself as open and accessible as possible, she crossed her hands under her knees and pulled them up to her chest, exposing her drooling cunt to his intense gaze. She shivered with excitement as she felt his warm breath against her excited pussy.

Danny took a moment to admire the sight of his sexy cousin splayed out before him. Exposed as she was, he had a clear view not only between the folds of her pretty, pink pussy, but of her wrinkled butthole as well. He wondered whether Christina would ever be willing to try anal sex. If what she'd said a moment ago was true, then he had little doubt that she would.

His concentration was broken by Christina's voice. "Please, Danny. Don't make me wait any longer!" she begged. "I need it so bad!"

Danny smiled shyly at her and leaned forward, never breaking eye contact. Christina thought her pussy was going to melt when she felt his warm tongue brush gently against her lips. With a wiggle of her butt, she scooted closer to the edge of the bench, pressing herself more fully against his tongue and lips.

She panted and groaned as he gently explored the wet folds of her pussy. His tongue lapped at her slit with broad, slow strokes which made her squirm with delight. The sloppy, wet feeling of Danny's tongue massaging her most delicate of places was exciting in ways she never could have anticipated.

A soft, "Oh!" escaped her lips followed by a deep sigh when she felt his tongue push between her lips and directly into her channel. The feeling of his tongue slithering around inside of her felt completely different from his hard, thrusting cock, but it was thrilling in its own way. As he explored her insides, Danny kept his eyes locked on hers, drinking in the look of unbridled lust written in her features.

As nice as it felt, though, she knew that she'd need more than a slow tongue fucking to reach her peak. Relaxing her grip on her legs, she gently grabbed Danny's head, holding it tightly against her crotch.

"Lick my clit," she said as she gently guided his mouth to her erect, little nubbin. She jerked and shuddered uncontrollably as he wrapped his lips around her sensitive bud and gently flicked it with his tongue.

"Nnnnghhhhh! Keep doing that!" she demanded. She loved the feeling of being completely at his mercy while he worked her over. It only took a few seconds of this before she was right on the precipice of a powerful orgasm.

Danny seemed to sense it as well and surprised her by probing the entrance to her pussy with one of his fingers. "Oh, fuck yes!" she moaned. "Finger me while you eat me out!" Not needing to be told twice, Danny thrust his finger in and out of her in quick, shallow strokes that matched the rhythm of his tongue on her clit.

It only took a second or two of this before Christina's eyes rolled back in her head and she started cumming. "Oh fuck, here it comes!" she yelled, much louder than she'd intended to. Her legs clamped tightly around Danny's face as fireworks went off behind her eyes. Her hips rutted involuntary against him, as the warm waves of pleasure seemed to merge with every cell in her body. All the while, Danny kept fingering and licking her, trying to prolong her pleasure as long as he possibly could.

When her orgasm started to subside, she relaxed her legs and gently pushed him away. As she looked at his smiling face framed by her outstretched legs, she marveled at how much she loved the boy who'd brought her such pleasure. "Mmm, that was incredible," she cooed, smiling lazily back at him. "Did I taste as good as you'd hoped?"

"Oh, yeah," he replied. To emphasize the point, he took the finger that had just been deep in her pussy and made a show of sucking it into his mouth and cleaning it of all her excess lubrication.

Christina could see that his erection hadn't flagged one bit, and she wanted to make sure she didn't leave him unsatisfied. "How much time do we have until the bell rings?" she asked.

Danny rummaged through his discarded pants pocket and pulled out his phone. "About ten minutes," he said.

"Shit. You're going to have to do me fast."

Standing on unsteady feet, she turned her back to him and placed her hands against the wall, spreading her legs invitingly. Bending slightly at the hips, she gave him a spectacular view of her dripping pussy as it poked out between the smooth, white globes of her ass.

"What are you waiting for? Get over here and fuck me," she said, smiling wickedly at him over her shoulder.

Without another word, Danny stepped up behind her and rubbed his cock against her slit. Reaching down between them, Christina guided him into her entrance. She was still drenched from her orgasm, and he easily slid home in one smooth stroke.

"I'll never get tired of that feeling," she moaned as Danny gripped her hips and ground his cock into her. He fucked her with slow, gentle thrusts, reveling in the sensation of the smooth walls of her pussy stretching and making way for his shaft. It felt nice, but they didn't have time for nice.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,003 Followers