Family First Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,005 Followers

"Don't hold back," Christina said. "I want you to fuck me as hard as you can until you have to cum. Tell me when you're ready. I want it in my mouth."

With an excited grunt, Danny kicked his thrusts into high gear, slamming himself into her with all the force and speed that he could muster. Christina knew she should feel ashamed for letting her cousin have his way with her in their high-school locker room, but she just didn't. The total and complete wrongness of the situation only made her more aroused. She wasn't close to another orgasm, but she still loved the feeling of being taken by him. His magnificent cock surging in and out of her was something she knew she'd never get enough of.

They fucked that way for several minutes, each of them enjoying the raw intensity of their lovemaking. Wet slapping sounds reverberated off of the walls every time he bottomed out in her clutching cunt. Finally, Danny tensed up and moaned, "Oh, god. I'm close!" before pulling away from her.

With the swiftness of an athlete, Christina whipped around and got on her knees. She gripped the base of his shaft and pointed it toward her mouth, jerking him off with one hand and caressing his balls with the other.

It was too much for Danny to take, and within seconds, he was shooting jet after jet of sticky, white spunk into Christina's mouth. It was so strange to see his innocent red-headed cousin in such a slutty position and a significantly bigger turn-on than he ever would have guessed. He didn't know how he'd managed to get so lucky.

Christina smiled up at him as she milked his cock into her wide-open mouth. When he was finished, she took a moment to savor the salty taste of him, then swallowed it down in a few big gulps. "There. No clean up needed!" she said as she wiped away a strand of cum from the corner of her mouth and licked it off. She enjoyed the shocked, yet excited expression on Danny's face every time she did that.

They took a moment to get their clothes back on, and Danny checked the time. They still had a few minutes before the end of the period. They agreed that they should leave separately so as not to draw attention.

As they were getting ready to leave, Christina noticed something. "Did you leave that open when you came in?" she asked, pointing at the cracked open door to the locker room.

"Um... I don't think so," he replied. "You don't think someone heard us, do you?" he asked, panic rising in his voice.

"Probably not," Christina reasoned. "If someone heard us, we'd probably be in the principal's office right now..."

She felt a sinking feeling in her gut as she finally allowed herself to think about the potential consequences of what they'd just done. She'd been so overcome with lust that she'd ignored the obvious risk they'd taken. Now that the fog had passed, she felt like an idiot for risking their futures on an afternoon of hot sex. From the expression on Danny's face, it was clear that he was thinking the same thing.

"Maybe we shouldn't make a habit of this," she muttered, blushing in embarrassment. "Not that I didn't enjoy it, of course."

"Agreed. That was awesome, but I don't ever want to have to call my mom and explain why I was naked with you in the school locker room. Can you imagine how she'd react?" They both chuckled nervously. "Anyways, I need to get out of here before the bell rings."

They made plans to meet up later that night, then Danny gave her a quick kiss on the lips and slipped out into the empty hallway.

To be continued...

Author's Note: Thanks for reading. As always, if you enjoyed this story, please take the time to vote and leave some feedback. Hearing from my readers is great motivation to keep writing!

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,005 Followers