Family First Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,008 Followers

"You've got that right," she said with a smile. "I think you can try fucking me now, if you're ready. Go slow, though."

With a passionate growl, Danny started gently rocking his hips, pulling out a centimeter or two before pushing back in again. Christina could tell he wanted to go faster, but he managed to hold himself back, maintaining his slow, steady pace. After a few minutes, her ass started loosening up, allowing him to increase the depth and pace of his fucking.

Although it took some getting used to, Christina was really starting to enjoy the feeling of Danny's cock invading her rear end. It felt so strange, but wonderful at the same time, and the fact that it was her loving cousin who was doing this to her made it all the more enjoyable.

Unable to resist, she reached between her legs and started playing with her sopping wet pussy. The wonderful sensations coming from her erect clit seemed so much more intense each time Danny bottomed out in her overstuffed rectum. Her free hand held a death grip on the sheets, and she buried her face in a pillow to keep herself from wailing out in ecstasy as a warm ball of orgasmic bliss started to build in her tummy.

"Jesus, fuck--your cock feels good in my ass," she moaned, pushing back at him with each of his manful thrusts. It felt great, but she wished she could see the look on his face as he violated her, something that wasn't easy in their current position.

"Pull out of me real quick," she growled. "I want to try a different position." As strange as it had felt having her cousin's cock penetrating her ass, it felt even stranger once it was gone. Where once there had been uncomfortable pressure, now there was an emptiness that she felt an instinctive need to have filled.

She quickly flipped over onto her back and scooted toward the edge of the bed, so her legs hung off the side. Grabbing another pillow, she shoved it underneath her ass, elevating it to the level of Danny's cock.

"Don't just stand there. Put that big thing back where it belongs," she demanded, as she reached beneath her knees and pulled them upwards, giving him an unbelievably lewd view of her drenched pussy as it leaked her fluids down into her gaping asshole.

That intrusive feeling returned as Danny pushed himself into her ass from a different angle, but it faded quickly. From his standing position, he was able to give her the long, deep thrusts she desired while making it easy for her to attend to straining clit and wet pussy at the same time. She draped her slender legs over his shoulders, loving the way his light chest hairs tickled her thighs as he had his way with her.

Most of all, though, she loved the way he looked at her. Over the years, she'd gotten to know every shade and contour of her cousin's face. She'd seen him through his happiest days and some of his worst as well, just as he'd done for her. Seeing the expression of pure, unbridled lust on his face reminded her of just how connected they were, and how the bond between them was truly unbreakable. It was like she could feel his love energizing her cells, bringing her more pleasure than she could ever bring about on her own. In that moment, with their eyes locked on each other, everything was perfect. He could have been doing literally anything to her, and it wouldn't have mattered. This was just one of the countless ways they expressed their love for each other, and she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he felt the exact same way.

Soon, the pace of Danny's thrusting became more frantic, and Christina could tell he was on the verge of a powerful orgasm. He fucked her with quick, shallow strokes, trying to maximize the pressure on the underside of his cock. She could tell from the look on his face that he was mere moments away from flooding her ass with cum, but she also sensed a moment of concern, a question written into the lines of his tense features.

She knew what he wanted to ask without him having to speak. "It's okay," she said. "Do it. Fuck your cousin's tight little ass until you cum. I want to feel you spraying my insides with your hot spunk. Give me all of it!"

That was all it took. With an impassioned sigh, Danny let her legs slide from his shoulders as he fell forward onto her supine form, burying himself to the hilt in her butt. She could feel every inch of him as his cock started to swell and twitch, signaling the release of his hot sperm.

"Fuck yes! Cum in me, Danny!" she moaned as he filled her bowels. She'd been so focused on Danny's pleasure that she hadn't even noticed that she was on the edge of her own powerful orgasm. The hot and steamy feeling of her cousin's cum filling her anus combined with his sweaty body writhing on top of her pushed her right over the edge.

"Oh god... so tight!" Danny groaned as Christina went stiff beneath him. Her anal passage contracted wildly on his shaft as he kept filling her with his creamy sperm, making it impossible for him to thrust or even pull out, not that he had any intention of trying.

It was an orgasm unlike any she'd had before. Her whole body went stiff as a board, her muscles tightening to the breaking point before erupting into an uncontrollable bout of shuddering spasms. Her mind went completely blank save for her ever-present awareness of Danny's cock, jerking and spurting inside of her. All the blood in her body seemed to flow down to her crotch, making her see stars as tidal waves of pleasure overloaded her nervous system.

In the aftermath of her powerful release, she lay beneath Danny's sweaty body, sucking in oxygen in deep panting breaths, shuddering and twitching at random intervals.

"Are you okay?" Danny asked.

She flashed him a lopsided grin. "That was... wow... just, wow..." she said, struggling to make her overloaded brain form something akin to coherent speech.

He looked relieved, and also more than a little proud. "Yeah, that was awesome. Thanks for letting me try it with you," he said.

"Heh... no problem," she replied. She could have stayed in that position all night, enjoying the feeling of Danny's heart pounding next to hers, but as her senses returned, she started to become aware of his thick load leaking out around his softening prick. With a reluctant sigh, she pushed gently on his chest, saying, "We should probably get cleaned up before I leak all over your sheets again. Even though your mom knows what's going on, I'd still rather not make it any more obvious than it has to be."

"Good point," Danny said, planting his feet back on the ground and pulling away. His cock made a soft plopping sound as it pulled free of her asshole. He watched in awe as his exit was immediately followed by a thick stream of pearly, white cum flowing out of her. He didn't get to look for very long before Christina, too, was on her feet and making her way to the bathroom. He did his best to suppress a chuckle at the comical sight of his cousin, walking on wobbly legs while cupping her hands between her legs in an attempt to keep from leaking all over the carpet.

"I heard that!" she growled, frowning menacingly at him over her shoulder. She too started laughing, though, at the sight of Danny's sheepish expression. "We need to make sure we have some towels ready the next time we do this," she said. "This is just too embarrassing."

Danny followed her into the bathroom and hopped in the shower while Christina took a seat on the toilet. She tried to act nonchalant as Danny soaped up his softening dick, cleaning the gobs of excess lube and cum that had made its way into his pubic hair. Even after all they'd done, it still felt more than a little bit embarrassing to let Danny see her, legs spread on a toilet seat, waiting for a sticky load of cum to drain from her asshole.

Within a minute or two, Danny was squeaky clean and getting toweled off. "Why don't you go wait in your room, while I finish up in here," she offered. "It's gonna take me a few more minutes." Danny could sense her need for privacy and happily obliged.

He left the door open, and she could hear the sound of him re-making the sheets, before climbing back in bed. Everything was silent for a few minutes while she cleaned herself up. Just as she was getting ready to leave, she heard the distinct sound of Danny's cell-phone vibrating on his nightstand.

Who would be calling him this late?she asked herself. It buzzed five or six times before Danny finally picked it up.

"Um... hi..." he said, his voice sounding nervous and unsteady. "I'm fine... No it's okay, I was still awake. So, what's up?" he asked.

Christina waited inside the door of the bathroom, just out of his line of sight. She felt guilty for snooping, but she was beyond curious. Besides, the bathroom door was open, so he had to know she could hear him.

There was a long pause before Danny responded to the person on the other end. "Oh... um... That would be cool, but I don't know if I'll have any free time this weekend. There's kind of a lot going on..." Christina sensed a note of excitement in his voice mixed with deep indecision. All of the confidence he'd shown with her mere moments earlier seemed to have vanished in an instant. "No problem--thanks for calling. I appreciate the offer... Yep, I'll tell her... See you next week..."

Christina waited a moment after Danny hung up the phone, not wanting to make her spying any more obvious than it needed to be. She stopped at the mirror for a moment, doing everything she could to straighten up her frazzled hair while she tried to figure out who he might have been talking to. There was only one person she could think of that would make him so excited and uncomfortable at the same time: Olivia.

"Who was that?" she asked as she stepped back into his room. She did her best to keep her voice neutral, with minimal success.

"It was Olivia," he said, instantly confirming her suspicions. "She wanted to know if I was still interested in having her tutor me in Spanish."

"Wow, what's up with this girl?" Christina responded. A few days ago she'd barely been aware of Olivia's presence, but now she seemed to be popping up everywhere.

A disappointed frown crossed Danny's face. "Don't worry, I made a lame excuse about being busy, so she won't be coming around. She also wanted me to tell you she said hi."

Well that stings,Christina said to herself. She again found herself feeling guilty for the way she'd reacted. Olivia really hadn't done anything to deserve her ire, other than going out with her asshole ex-boyfriend who Christina wanted nothing to do with anyways. Still, she couldn't help but feel relieved that Danny had turned her down. After everything they'd just done together, she knew she shouldn't feel insecure, but she just couldn't seem to dismiss her suspicion that Olivia was an ever-present threat to her current happiness.

"You didn't have to do that," she replied guiltily, knowing that he undoubtedly turned Olivia down out of consideration for her own feelings. With a sarcastic grin, she said, "You do really suck at Spanish, after all. I'm kind of amazed she bothered to take pity on you."

"Says the girl who barely passed photography. I mean, seriously, how do you get a D inphotography?" Danny always brought this up whenever Christina made fun of his poor performance in Spanish and Math. It was his ace in the hole. He stopped laughing when Christina leaned in and punched him on the arm, though.

"Ow! It's not my fault you did half of your final project with the lense cap still on!" He made a ridiculous face at her as he barely dodged another incoming blow.

Despite pretending to be angry, Christina was relieved that their conversation had shifted away from the topic of Olivia Foster. She knew that at some point they would have to have some hard conversations about how their newfound sexual interest in each other would impact their future relationships, but she wasn't ready--not yet, at least.

Danny too, seemed eager to let the subject drop. After dodging her second punch, he lunged forward, wrapping his arms around her waist and started tickling her mercilessly. Soon the two were writhing around the bed, laughing uncontrollably as they wrestled each other like they had when they were young.

Before long, the feeling of Danny's growing erection became impossible to ignore. "Geez, you never get enough, do you?" Christina asked, grinning at him as she reached down to fondle his semi-erect penis, rubbing the head against the soft skin of her thigh.

"What can I say? You have a certain... effect on me," Danny said, thrusting himself against her. "What do you say? Got one more in you?"

"For you... always," Christina replied, smiling as she pushed him onto his back. She stroked him gently, loving the feeling of his warm flesh growing and expanding in her hands.

Once he was standing at full attention, Christina straddled his waist, trapping his cock between the folds of her wet pussy and his stomach. For several long minutes, she humped back and forth on him, reveling in the wonderful sensation of his hard shaft sliding against her most sensitive of places. She involuntarily shuddered every time the severe ridge of his cock-head brushed against her clit.

All the while, Danny stared lovingly back up at her. Having cum twice that evening, he seemed content to just lay back and enjoy the experience. He paid particularly close attention to her pert breasts. There was something so sexy and innocent about the contrast between her pale, pink nipples and her lightly freckled flesh. They practically begged to be toyed with.

"Mmm... that's nice," Christina moaned as Danny reached up to palm her tits, roughly rubbing his thumbs back and forth against her turgid nipples and sending fresh waves of lubrication down to her stimulated cunt.

She rutted against him more forcefully, as she pushed her chest into his eager hands. When his cock was fully coated with her juices, she knew it was time. Lifting her hips, she placed the head of his cock at her entrance and slowly lowered herself, taking him fully inside.

Unlike the intense, animalistic sex they'd had earlier that evening, their lovemaking was slow and languid. Neither of them was in any hurry to get off. They lost track of time as Christina rode his cock. Eventually she fell forward onto his heaving chest, enjoying the feeling of his whole body pressed against her own as she writhed on top of him.

They kissed passionately, their tongues exploring freely in each other's mouths, punctuated occasionally by grunts and gasps of pleasure. Christina again found herself amazed by the way all of the problems of the world seemed to fade away when she was in Danny's arms.

Eventually, the slow surging of his cock triggered a small orgasm. Unlike the intense storm surge of pleasure she'd experienced when he fucked her ass, this one was warm and gentle, sending pleasant shivers from her pusssy throughout the rest of her body. Holding him deep inside, she closed her eyes and reveled in the feeling of her internal muscles clenching and milking his hot flesh. All the while, Danny held her in a tight embrace, making her feel safe, and oh so very loved.

As Christina's pleasant orgasm began to fade, she sensed that Danny wasn't too far behind. He bent his knees beneath her, planting his feet flat on the bed so that he could thrust into her more easily. Christina seemed to know instinctively when he was right on the verge of cumming. Remembering the messy situation they'd been in earlier, she quickly crawled out of his lap, replacing her wet pussy with her equally inviting mouth.

Moments later, Danny was flooding her with his sticky spunk. There wasn't nearly as much of it as there had been when she'd swallowed his load earlier that evening, but she didn't care. She reveled in every spurt of his salty sperm as it splashed against her tongue and slid down her throat.

She took her time with his softening prick, bathing it gently with her tongue, wanting to catch every drop of that delicious mixture of sweat, cum, and her own vaginal lubrication. Eventually, the sensations from her mouth became too intense for Danny, and he gently pushed her away, smiling appreciatively at her when she looked back up into his eyes.

Neither of them said a word as she crawled back into his waiting arms. After everything they'd done, both of them were entirely spent, and Christina found herself starting to drift off, hypnotized by the steady in and out of her cousin's breathing.

Looking up at him, she asked, "Do you think I could stay here with you tonight?"

"I'd really like that," he replied, smiling lovingly back at her. "Will your parents care?"

"I don't think they'll mind, and since tomorrow's a teacher work day, it's not like we need to get up early or anything. I can sneak back out of the window tomorrow morning, so it's less obvious to your mom. I just want to feel you next to me as I sleep."

"Mmm... sounds good to me," Danny said as he pulled the sheets over their naked bodies and switched off his bedside lamp. With one arm under his pillow, he pulled her into a classic spooning position.

Christina made a contented mewling sound at the feeling of intimate contact. "I love you, Danny," she whispered.

"I love you too, Chris. Good night."

"Good night..." she replied. She felt so comfortable and safe laying in her cousin's arms. No matter what tomorrow would bring, she contented herself with the knowledge that in that moment, everything was perfect. It was her last thought before drifting off into a deep slumber.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. As always, if you enjoyed this chapter, please take the time to vote and/or comment. It's always nice to hear from my readers.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,008 Followers