Family First Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,008 Followers

"Go on, sis. I can tell you want to," Ray said as he placed his palm on her lower back and gently pushed her toward the bed. "Trust me, she tastes delicious."

Ray's words gave Mary a burst of confidence. She smiled seductively at Diane as she crawled between her legs. Diane's pussy was the first that she'd seen up close and personal other than her own. She marveled at all of the differences between them, both big and small.

Mary's pussy was an 'outie' with thick, dark inner lips that protruded from her outer labia, even when she wasn't aroused. Diane's labia were visible as well, but they were thinner and a bright shade of pink. Also unlike her own pussy, Diane's clit was large and poked out of the top of her opening, begging to be sucked.

"Go ahead. Explore," Diane said.

Mary did just that. Placing her thumbs on each of Diane's plump outer lips, she spread her sister-in-law's pussy wide, getting a good look inside her sticky pink canal. By this point, Diane's juices were flowing freely from her opening and dripping down to her puckered asshole. Mary couldn't resist leaning forward and gathering some of the moisture on the tip of her tongue. Deciding she liked the taste, she went in for more, swiping her tongue from the base of her opening all the way up to her straining clit.

"Mmm... that's nice..." Diane moaned.

Mary thought so too, and moments later, she was hard at work licking and sucking on her sister-in-law's pussy. She started by focusing her efforts around Diane's entrance, sliding her tongue in and out of her opening, making sure to gather up as much as her lubrication as she could.

"Oh, Fuck! Yes-Eat me!" Diane moaned as she ground her crotch more forcefully into Mary's mouth.

Mary was surprised by how much she enjoyed eating pussy. The fact that she was eating out her sister-in-law while her brother watched only increased the forbidden thrill. She felt the bed shift slightly and suddenly the sound of Diane's moaning seemed more muffled than it had before. Looking up, she saw that Ray was straddling Diane's head and fucking her mouth with long, deep strokes.

The sight of her brother's toned ass cheeks flexing and releasing with each thrust into her sister-in-law's sucking mouth made Mary even more excited for the moment when she'd finally feel that cock slamming into her wet cunt. She felt a fresh wave of moisture flow from her overheated pussy and drip down her thighs as she did her best to pleasure Diane while staying focused on the lewd scene before her.

Diane reached both hands down to Mary's head and gently nudged her higher upward. Mary instantly knew what she wanted and started focusing her attention on Diane's straining clit. She was amazed at how erect it was, almost like a tiny little penis. Diane's hips bucked uncontrollably, and a low, gurgle escaped her lips as Mary wrapped her lips around the hard little nubbin. She applied gentle suction while gently tickling it with the tip of her tongue.

It only took a moment or two of this before Diane was cumming. Her thighs locked tight against Mary's face and she rutted against her tongue like a woman possessed. A warm wave of pussy juice leaked out of Diane's opening and onto Mary's chin. She wanted to taste it, but stayed focused on Diane's clit, hoping to give her the most intense orgasm she possibly could.

She kept licking and sucking until Diane finally pushed her and Ray away. "That was... wow... so incredible..." she said between panting breaths. "Are you sure you've never done that before?"

Mary giggled and nodded. "I'm sure."

"I can't wait to do that with you again. For now, though, I think your brother could use some assistance." Diane reached over to Ray's hard cock and gave it a few playful strokes. Looking directly into Mary's eyes, she smiled seductively and said, "My pussy's feeling a bit oversensitive right now. How would you feel about taking care of this for me?"

"I'd be happy to," Mary replied as she climbed onto the bed and snuggled between her two new lovers.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

Mary started by kissing Diane, making sure that her sister-in-law got a good taste of the pussy juice that coated her cheeks and dripped from her chin. While they kissed, she felt Ray's hands grip her around the waist as he snuggled closer.

She let out a guttural moan as she felt his hardness poke her ass cheeks as he reached around and took two big handfuls of her swollen tit-flesh. Mary whimpered and sighed as Ray fucked himself between the soft, pillowy cheeks of her ass, grinding his cock against her sensitive rosebud with each thrust. His hands pinched and pulled on her nipples while he planted soft, loving kisses along her neck.

Apparently sensing that the main event was right around the corner, Diane pulled away from them and took a seat at the foot of the bed, not wanting to miss one second of the action.

As much as Mary was enjoying the feeling of her brother's body grinding against her ass, she needed to get fucked. With a great force of effort, she turned herself around in his arms and met him in a lover's embrace. Electric sparks seemed to pass between them as they kissed, and Mary couldn't help but reach down to stroke his erect cock, leaving trails of pre-cum and saliva on her belly.

Pulling free from their embrace, Mary sprawled out on the bed before him, in much the same position that Diane had been in when they'd first came into the bedroom. She spread her legs wide, wanting Ray to see how wet she was. She wanted him to know just how ready she was to feel his dick sliding up inside of her.

Ray's cock twitched at the sight of his naked sister splayed out beneath him. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked. "It's not too late to stop... if you want to..."

Mary's heart swelled with love for her older brother. Even in a moment of extreme passion, he still managed to have her best interests at heart. As much as she appreciated the gesture, there was no way she was going to come this far and miss her chance.

"I'm so sure, Ray. I've dreamed about this moment for as long as I can remember. I want you to fuck me... I want to feel that big cock of yours splitting me open! Please don't make me wait any longer!"

That was all the confirmation Ray needed. With a lusty groan, he positioned himself on top of her. Mary lifted her hips involuntarily when she felt the tip of his cock rub between her slick lips. Almost before she realized what was happening, he was pushing into her, bottoming out in a single stroke.

"Oh, Ray!" Mary moaned. The feeling of being filled with her brother's cock was better than she could have possibly hoped.

He merely grunted in response, pulling his cock out until just the tip remained inside of her entrance before slamming back inside. It didn't take long for them to pick up a quick rhythm as Ray sawed his cock in and out of Mary's squishy cunt. In her overexcited state, it only took a few thrusts before Mary felt a small orgasm overtake her.

"OhhhFuck! Take me, Ray!" she wailed. "Show me how much you love fucking your little sister!"

"Nnghh... Your pussy feels so fucking good, Mary. I never want to stop doing this with you!"

Ray propped himself up on his elbows as he fucked her, enjoying the sight of her massive tits wobbling back and forth each time he slammed home. Mary knew what he wanted, and gathered her large tits up in her hands, pressing them together and offering them up to him. With a lusty moan, Ray buried his face in her cleavage, licking and sucking her exposed flesh before focusing in on a fat brown nipple.

"Yes! Suck my tits! They're all yours, Ray!"

He sucked hard on her engorged nipple, pulling it upward with his mouth before releasing it with a wet plopping sound and repeating the process all over again with her other breast. All the while, he kept up the intense pace of their fucking.

The stimulation was more than Mary could handle. With a shout of ecstasy, she came, much harder than before. Her pussy clamped tight around Ray's cock, but not enough to keep him from ramrodding in and out of her. She lost all sense of herself as her body shook and convulsed through one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever experienced. Every nerve in her body seemed overloaded. She was adrift in a sea of pleasure, unable to feel anything but her brother's hard cock slamming into her.

She was so focused on her intense cum that she didn't notice Ray pull his cock from her pulsing cunt until she felt hot ropes of his cum spraying against her gaping cunt. She stared with unfocused eyes as pearly white spunk flowed out of him. It dripped down her hole and onto the sheets beneath them, coating her thighs and getting matted in her dark pubic hair.

With a contented sigh, Ray collapsed on top of her. "Goddamn, that was incredible," he said as he struggled to catch his breath. "Did you have fun?" he asked.

"Fun doesn't begin to describe it..." The whole experience had been so much more exciting than Mary ever could have imagined. She was suddenly overcome by a wave of intense emotions. Tears started welling in the corners of her eyes as she held her brother close.

"Are you okay?" he asked, concern evident in his voice as she started weeping.

"Yes, I'm fine," Mary replied as she wiped her eyes. "I'm just really happy. You have no idea how many times I've pictured this moment in my head. I was so scared... so ashamed of the things I was feeling, but you and Diane made it perfect for me. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did..."

Ray smiled as he wrapped her up in his arms, holding her close. "That was one of the hottest experiences of my entire life. I'm just sorry I didn't realize how you felt sooner."

"That's okay. Now that you do, we can start making up for lost time."

"I'd like that."

Despite having shared such a happy moment, Mary realized that something felt off. She craned her neck to the side, so she could see over Ray's shoulder.

"Hey, what happened to Diane?" she asked.

***

A thrill went up Diane's spine as she watched her husband place his cock at the entrance to his sister's pussy and plunge forward, penetrating her in one long stroke. It was incredibly strange to watch Ray fucking another woman. Despite her outwardly confident behavior, part of her hadn't been sure how she'd feel about sharing him. She knew it was hypocritical after everything she'd already done with her daughter, but the anxiety was there, nonetheless.

Fortunately, her fears were unfounded. There was something so unspeakably forbidden and exciting about watching their incestuous coupling. The fact that Ray was her husband somehow only made it hotter. Everything was working out exactly as she'd planned, and she couldn't have been happier.

Moving as stealthily as she could, she made her way to the doorway and slipped outside. As much as she was enjoying the show, she wanted to give the two of them some privacy. This was a special moment for Mary, and she didn't want to feel like a third wheel.

Besides, she had other things on her mind.

She made her way down the hall to Christina's room and listened carefully. An excited smile bloomed across her features as she heard the sound of her daughter's mattress squeaking and Danny grunting with pleasure.

After taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, she opened the door and stepped inside. She was greeted by the sight of Christina bent over the edge of her bed with her feet planted shoulder-width on the floor. Danny was standing behind her, drilling into her at a steady pace. The two of them were facing away from her and were so lost in their intense love-making that they didn't notice her come in.

The room was filled with the sounds and smells of their coupling. The bed creaked, and Christina's pussy made a wet, squelching sound each time Danny bottomed out in her. Diane paused to take it all in before announcing her presence.

"Having fun?" she asked as she leaned against the doorframe with her arms crossed underneath her hanging breasts.

She did her best not to laugh at the comical scene that followed. Danny's whole body went stiff as a board, and he looked like he was about to jump out of his skin. He quickly pulled out of Christina, leaving her pussy gaping open for Diane's viewing pleasure.

His eyes went wide with panic when he turned around and saw Diane standing in the open doorway. He made a laughable attempt at covering his straining erection, apparently not yet realizing that his aunt was every bit as naked as he was.

"I'm sorry, Aunt Diane. We were just..."

"Just what?"

She felt bad for torturing him, but she couldn't resist. Ray couldn't have all the fun, after all.

"We were fucking, Mom," Christina said, sounding more than a little annoyed. "I was about to cum, too, before you interrupted us. It's not nice to spy, you know."

"Right-because you would never spy on someone in a private moment," Diane replied with an exaggerated eye roll.

"Fair enough," Christina said, her stern expression breaking into a silly grin.

"Anyways-I can leave if you like, but... would it bother you if I stayed and watched?"

"Just watch?" Christina asked with a knowing smile.

"For now... Is that okay with you, Danny?"

The question didn't seem to register in her nephew's mind. His eyes were locked on her naked breasts and pussy, which she made no attempt to conceal. She stared right back, enjoying the sight of his youthful body and the parts of his hard cock that weren't covered by his hands.

"Earth to Danny," Christina said, waving her hands in his field of vision.

"Um-sorry... What?"

With an exasperated sigh, Christina said, "Mom wants to know if she can stay and watch us fool around. Is that okay with you?"

Danny looked confused and more than a little overwhelmed. "What? Why would she-"

"-Because it would really turn me on," Diane said, interrupting him. She knew that Christina had told him about her desire to join them, but from the shocked expression on his face, she guessed he hadn't quite believed her until this very moment.

"I-Um... Sure..." he replied, his cheeks red with embarrassment. "But what about Uncle Ray? Does he know you're here?"

"Yeah, good question," Christina added. "Where's Dad?"

"He's keeping your aunt occupied," Diane replied, doing her best to keep things vague. This was not the time for Danny to find out that his mom was in the other room getting fucked by his uncle. "And to answer your question, Danny... yes, your uncle knows I'm here."

Christina raised an eyebrow at her mother's response. She clearly knew that Diane was holding something back, but decided to let it drop. Based on their confusion, Diane guessed that they'd been too focused on each other to notice what their parents had been doing out in the hot-tub.

Diane hopped onto the bed before they had a chance to ask anymore awkward questions. Despite her outwardly confident exterior, her heart felt like it was going to pound out of her chest. Having sex with Christina and Mary had been thrilling beyond belief, but if everything went according to plan, Danny would be be the first man other than her husband to fuck her since she was a teenager. The fact that he was her nephew was just icing on the cake.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" she asked as the teens stared dumbly back at her.

With a smile and a wink, Christina resumed her earlier position, but, this time, her face was directly between her mom's spread legs. Danny, however, stayed frozen in place, and for a moment, Diane thought he might be too nervous to go through with it.

It was Christina who spurred him into action. Looking over her shoulder at him, she said, "Come on, Danny. I've been telling Mom what a good lay you are. Let's show her what you're made of." Her words seemed to provide him with a much needed confidence boost. He smiled shyly at Diane before stepping forward and burying himself to the hilt in his cousin's waiting pussy.

The two of them quickly picked up the same steady rhythm they'd been enjoying when Diane first entered. Although she couldn't see their joining from her current vantage, she greatly enjoyed watching the two of them pant and groan, their faces contorting in masks of extreme ecstasy. She was reminded of the pornographic images she'd looked at the day before, but this was so much more exciting because it was really happening, right in front of her.

Each time Danny bottomed out in Christina, she let out a quiet 'yip' of joy. Diane felt a weird mix of lust and pride as she watched her daughter get fucked. Christina looked like she was completely in her element as she let her cousin have his way with her. Diane thought she looked incredibly sexy as strands of her red hair clung to her face and her freckled shoulders. For a moment, she considered scooting forward and giving Christina a taste of her pussy, but she restrained herself. There would be plenty of time for that later.

Instead, she decided to put on a show for them. She wanted to make sure that Danny, in particular, got a good view of her soaked pussy as she fingered herself and toyed with her breasts. At first, he did his best to fix his gaze anywhere but on his aunt's naked body, no doubt out of some misguided sense of propriety. Before long, though, the temptation to see the woman he'd lusted after for so many years, naked and masturbating before his very eyes, was too big of a temptation to resist.

Under her nephew's watchful gaze, Diane dipped her fingers deep into her slick pussy, and slowly drew them up to her lips, making sure Danny could see the copious lubrication coating them. Flashing him the most seductive smile she could muster, she extended her tongue and made a show of licking her fingers clean.

That was all it took to push Danny over the edge. "Mmmfuck!" he grunted as he slammed home one last time in Christina's pussy. His jaw set set in a grimace of pleasure as his orgasm overtook him. When he was finished, he collapsed in a heap on the bed next to his cousin.

A peaceful, contented expression fell over Christina's face. It was a feeling, Diane knew all too well. She felt the same way every time Ray deposited a load of cum deep in her cunt. Still, she could tell that her daughter hadn't managed to cum, and Diane felt a bit guilty for helping push Danny over the edge before she'd had the chance.

"Stay there," she said as she crawled off of the bed and positioned herself on her hands and knees between Christina's slightly spread legs.

Danny's sperm had already started dripping out of her daughter's pussy. She took a brief moment to marvel at the sight of Christina's messy slit. Her inner lips hung open from her recent penetration, and a thick gob of Danny's spunk clung to the tip of her entrance, threatening to drip onto the floor at any moment. A shiver ran down Diane's spine at the realization that she was about to taste her own nephew's cum.

"Mom... please..." Christina moaned.

Using both hands, Diane spread her daughter's ass cheeks wide before diving in for a taste. She slurped and sucked between Christina's legs, making sure that none of Danny's creamy sperm went to waste. When the outside of her pussy was clean, Diane slid her tongue between her daughter's wet folds. Their sexual fluids mixed into a heady cocktail that she found intoxicating beyond belief.

Christina's moans became louder and more frequent as Diane ate her out. Remembering how much Christina enjoyed having her butt played with, Diane went higher and started working her tongue in rough circles around her daughter's anus.

"Ohmgod! Yes! Lick my ass!" Christina demanded before letting loose with a shuddering climax. Every muscle in her body seemed to tense before she finally snapped. Her butt and thighs trembled uncontrollably as her knees buckled beneath her. If her upper body hadn't already been horizontal on the bed, she undoubtedly would have collapsed into a heap on the floor.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,008 Followers