Family First Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Diane finally pulled back, she was immediately greeted by the sight of Danny's erect cock poking from between his legs. The mixture of shock and excitement written across his features was almost comical.

"Can I help you with that?" Diane asked.

It was plainly obvious that Danny badly wanted to take her up on her offer, but he kept glancing in Christina's direction. Diane was impressed. She knew that most teenage boys would do just about anything to be in his position, but even in the heat of extreme lust, he still didn't want to do anything that could potentially hurt his cousin's feelings.

Christina was still recovering from her orgasm, her face half buried in the crumpled sheets beneath her. Sensing his hesitation, she said, "Go ahead. Enjoy yourself...I sure did."

Without waiting for any further confirmation, Diane crawled forward and wrapped her lips around her nephew's cock.

There was nothing slow or loving about the way she went down on him. She guided his hands to the top of her head, encouraging him to gather up her auburn hair in thick handfuls as she worked him over. It didn't take long for Danny to get the picture. Soon, he was fucking in and out of her mouth, shivering every time the head of his cock poked against the back of her throat. Diane felt so incredibly slutty as she sat on her knees, sucking her nephew's cock in her daughter's bedroom.

When Danny started fucking more frantically, she knew he was getting close. As excited as she was by the prospect of letting him empty his balls in her mouth, her pussy was aching for some attention.

Sliding her mouth off of his stiff prick, she took a seat on the bed next to her daughter. Danny let out a lusty groan as she lifted her legs and hooked her arms behind her knees, giving him a clear view her plump pussy lips and erect clit.

"Get over here and fuck me, Danny. Your aunt needs that big cock of yours!"

Danny didn't hesitate. Stepping forward he placed the head of his cock at her drooling entrance, sighing as the wet walls of her cunt made way for his invading member.

"Ohhh yess," Diane hissed when he bottomed out in her.

Her pussy felt like it was melting around his cock as he rammed in and out of her with all of the youthful exuberance she'd hoped for. She could feel the ridge of his cock-head rub along her insides with each forward thrust, driving her closer and closer to a powerful orgasm with each passing moment.

While Danny rutted into her, Christina sat up and arranged herself behind her mom. When she was in position, she scooted forward until Diane's head was resting comfortably in her lap.

Diane shared a loving smile with her daughter as Christina reached down and gently massaged her shoulders, working her way closer and closer to the mounds of tit-flesh that jiggled with each of Danny's thrusts.

She knew what they were doing was completely depraved, but there was something strangely intimate about it as well. Behind Danny's mask of lust, Diane could see that he felt real love for her. It was obvious that he was doing everything he could to make the experience as good for her as it was for him. She felt so incredibly lucky that her daughter and nephew were willing to share themselves with her like this.

Diane's entire body felt hot and tingly, and she knew her orgasm was close at hand. It built slowly, starting with a feeling of tightness in her gut and spreading outward until her entire body was suffused with warm, happy feelings.

"Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! Cumming!" she moaned as her eyes rolled back in her head and she lost herself in wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

Her cunt squeezed and pulsed around Danny's cock, which was apparently too much for him to take. Moments later, she felt him swell and twitch as he started spurting a load of hot cum deep in her hungry cunt. It suddenly hit her that she'd actually done it. She'd fucked her nephew, and his warm sperm was filling her up.

She was surprised when Danny fell forward, and started kissing her. It took her brain a moment to catch up, but when it did, she opened her lips for him, allowing his eager tongue to explore the inside of her mouth. There was something about making out with her nephew while his spent cock softened inside of her that struck Diane as being particularly filthy and wrong, but she wasn't about to put a stop to it. Danny's boyish affection reminded her of how infatuated with her he'd been as a young boy. Knowing that she'd been able to make his fantasies come true made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"I love you, Aunt Diane," he said, as he pulled away.

Diane's was touched by the innocent sincerity in his voice that stood in such stark contrast to what they'd just done.

"I love you too, Danny. Did you have fun?"

He blushed and gave a sheepish smile. "So much...you have no idea."

"Well... I think I have some idea," she said, wiggling her hips a bit for emphasis. His cock had gone almost completely soft, but it was still lodged inside of her and her movement caused more of his sperm to drip out of her opening.

They chuckled for a moment before Danny's face got serious. "Um... It's okay if the answer is no... but... do you think we could do this again sometime? Or was this like a one time thing?"

"It better not be a one time thing," she replied. "Although Christina is really the one you should be asking. She's the one who will have to share that wonderful cock of yours."

Both of them turned their gaze on Christina, who smiled excitedly back at them. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. As long as you two don't care if I watch every now and then, I don't mind one bit."

Danny breathed a visible sigh of relief before rolling off to the side, finally dislodging his soft cock from Diane's swampy pussy. She stood on shaky knees and turned back to look at the two teens. She couldn't help but giggle at the way their eyes were locked between her legs. She had no doubt that she was a complete mess down there. She felt squishy and wet, and as soon as she stood upright, Danny's cum started dripping down her thighs.

"I had a great time with you two, tonight," she said. "I have a feeling that this is the beginning of something really wonderful for our family."

"Me too," they both said in unison before calling 'jinx' on each other.

Diane continued to be amazed by how weirdly normal all of this felt. In just a few short days, seemingly everything about their family's relationship had radically changed. Through it all, Danny and Christina had somehow managed to still be the same two goofy kids they'd always been. Deciding to embrace an incestuous lifestyle could have been a huge disaster, but somehow, it was working for them. She couldn't remember a time when she'd been happier.

"Are you going to your room?" Christina asked. "Because you don't have to if you don't want to. You're welcome to stay with us as long as you like."

"Thanks for the offer, sweetie. I may take you up on it one of these nights, but not tonight. Your father's probably waiting to hear how things went."

Christina hesitated a moment as if debating whether she should say what was really on her mind. Finally, she blurted out, "He could come over here too..."

Danny shifted nervously at Christina's suggestion. He clearly wasn't comfortable with the idea of Ray joining them just yet. Diane couldn't blame him. Fucking a man's wife and daughter right in front of him would be intimidating for just about anyone.

Diane smiled lovingly at her daughter, and said, "It's been a big day for all of us. I know your dad's excited to join us, and I'm glad you're excited too, but it's going to have to wait for another time. Besides, I want your first time with your father to be special. Don't you?"

Christina gave a wistful sigh. "Yeah... I guess you're right."

Diane still hadn't decided how she was going to tell the two of them about what Ray and Mary had just done and likely, were still doing. She had a feeling that Christina would be fine with it-excited even-but Danny might be another story. As far as she knew, he wasn't aware of his parents' open marriage. Still, he'd have to find out eventually. She just hoped he wouldn't be mad at her for concealing the truth.

"Try to get some rest, you two," she said. Leaning forward, she gave Christina a kiss goodnight, then did the same to Danny, enjoying the way his eyes went wide at the sight of her breasts hanging freely from her chest. As she kissed him, she reached down and gave his semi-hard cock a playful squeeze. Even for a teenager, his powers of recovery were really quite amazing. With a smile and a wave, she stepped into the hallway and closed the door behind her.

Outside of her own bedroom, Diane could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex. She stepped gingerly inside, not wanting to disturb whatever naughty antics her husband and sister-in-law were currently engaged in.

Diane felt a fresh tingle of excitement at the sexual tableau that greeted her upon re-entering her bedroom. Mary was laying on her back in the middle of the bed. Her legs were spread and her thighs draped over Ray's shoulders as he enthusiastically devoured her pussy. A delirious smile was pasted across her face as she writhed around on the bed, causing her large breasts to jiggle back and forth. There wasn't a hint of guilt or hesitation in her smile.

They didn't seem to notice that she was there, so Diane took a moment to enjoy the show before joining Mary on the bed. Scooting up next to her sister-in-law, she leaned forward and started licking and sucking at her breasts, paying particularly close attention to her turgid nipples.

"Mmm... That's nice," Mary moaned as she ran a hand through Diane's hair, holding her close.

Ray looked up from between his sister's thighs to see what was going on. He gave his wife a wide, excited smile, making no effort to wipe off the milky lubrication that coated his lips and chin.

Diane sucked and played with Mary's breasts for a few minutes more before pulling back. As much as she was enjoying the feeling of having her sister-in-law's thick, brown nipples between her lips, she wanted to be more directly involved in the action. Before Mary had much of a chance to react, Diane moved to straddle her face, holding her messy cunt mere inches away from her sister-in-law's mouth.

Mary was lost in a sea of ecstasy, but was still very much aware of what Diane wanted her to do. Without a word spoken between them, she grabbed her sister-in-law's hips and pulled her down until Diane was sitting comfortably on her face.

Mary's eyes registered confusion when her tongue snaked between Diane's legs. "Mmphh... wuh...?" she said, her voice muffled by Diane's pussy.

Diane was puzzled by her reaction until she realized that she'd forgotten to clean herself up after having sex with Danny. His spunk was undoubtedly dripping out of her and into his Mary's mouth.

Mary's eyebrows furrowed in concentration as she tried to understand why Diane's pussy was dripping with sperm. Suddenly, her eyes went wide as she realized that there was only one other person who could have deposited a load into Diane's that night.

Diane expected her sister-in-law to push her away at any moment, but surprisingly, she didn't. The corners of her Mary's eyes turned upwards, and Diane could tell she was smiling. With a lusty groan that reverberated through Diane's loins, Mary redoubled her efforts, loudly slurping and sucking her son's cum from Diane's sloppy cunt.

Diane was shocked. Was it possible that Mary's interest in incest extended beyond her immediate desire for Ray? The thought made her shiver with excitement. Taking a firm grip on the headboard, she started humping herself more forcefully against Mary's mouth. With each forward thrust, her clit brushed against the tip of Mary's nose and sent an electric shock through her system. She wondered if Ray was enjoying the sight of her ass jiggling back and forth while Mary's tongue lapped away at her.

This only went on for a minute or two before Diane found herself holding on for dear life as Ray brought his sister to another crashing orgasm. Diane wasn't close to cumming, herself, but she enjoyed the pleasant rumblings of Mary's grunts and groans, nonetheless.

When it was all over, Diane carefully extricated herself from her sister-in-law's mouth, delighted by the peaceful expression on her cum-covered face.

Mary was out cold.

"I guess it was just too much for her," Diane said as Ray joined her on the bed, wrapping her up in a warm embrace.

"Guess so," he replied.

The two of them lay together in silence for a few minutes, listening to Mary's gentle snoring. Diane felt a slight pang of anxiety as she waited for Ray to say something. She'd had a wonderful evening, but at the same time, they'd both done things that they'd never be able to take back. Even after everything she'd seen him do, she still hoped that he wouldn't resent her for her role in pushing them into this new lifestyle.

"Did you have fun with Christina and Danny?" he finally asked.

"Yeah... I really did..."

"Good. I had fun too." He chuckled a bit. "But I guess you already knew that."

Diane breathed an audible sigh of relief. "So... no regrets, then?"

"None at all. Tonight was one of the most exciting nights of my life, and it never would have happened if it weren't for you. Speaking of which, seeing you and Mary together was unbelievably hot. I can't believe she actually ate you out... twice!"

"Me either. Who would have guessed that she was such a wildcat beneath that uptight exterior?" As she spoke, Diane glanced in Mary's direction, confirming that she was still soundly asleep.

"Not me, that's for sure." Ray paused, as if an idea had just struck him. "Actually, now that I think about it, I do have one regret."

"What's that?"

"Just that I still haven't had the pleasure of watching you have sex with our daughter..."

Diane gave an excited grin. "I can't wait to see you and Christina together either. For what it's worth, she really wants you, too. She was disappointed that you didn't come with me tonight."

"Wow... Really?"

"Really."

Diane smiled, enjoying the expression of boyish excitement on her husband's face. She went on to tell him everything she'd done with Christina and Danny, sparing him no detail. When she got to the part where Danny was fucking her face, she felt Ray's cock begin to harden against her thigh. By the time she finished telling him about cumming on Danny's cock, he was fully erect and gently grinding himself into her soft flesh.

"I see someone enjoyed the story," she said, smiling as she reached down to stroke him. "Does the idea of me fucking other men really turn you on?" she asked, somewhat incredulously.

Ray snorted. "Danny may be eighteen, but calling him a man might be a bit of a stretch."

Diane gave him a playful punch on the arm with her free hand. "You know what I mean!"

Ray smiled sheepishly. "Yes-I know what you mean. And to answer your question... yeah... it really does. I can't explain it, but knowing that you get off on fucking other members of our family is really exciting. There's something weirdly hot about the idea of my own wife doing something so slutty and wrong."

"So, it doesn't make you jealous?"

"The way I see it, the only way I could be jealous is if someone had something that I don't have, and I still have you... right?"

"Always and forever. Don't doubt it for a second."

Diane fought back a wave of emotion as she was again reminded how much she loved her husband. She couldn't imagine anyone else understanding and accepting her the way that he did. He was right, too. No matter what they did, no matter who they fooled around with, nothing was going to weaken their bond.

She kissed him. It was a kiss unlike any she'd ever share with Danny or any other member of the family. She used her soft lips and tongue to convey all of the tenderness and passion she'd felt for him over the years-feelings which had only grown stronger over the course of the last few days. Ray, of course, kissed her back, and she knew he was feeling the same thing.

"Got one more in you?" she asked, giving his cock another playful squeeze.

"For you? Always."

There was no more need for either of them to speak. With a loving smile, Diane lay on her back and spread herself open for him. Ray climbed between her legs and slid into her in one, easy thrust. He fucked her her with long, unhurried strokes as he wrapped his arms around her torso, crushing her breasts into his hairy chest.

Diane loved the feeling of Ray's body on top of her as he pumped her full of his hard dick. Letting Danny have his way with her had been thrilling in its own way, but when she was with Ray, she felt a sense of oneness-a connection that she knew she'd never feel with anyone else.

It didn't take long for the slow surging of his cock to have its intended effect. Her orgasm was warm and languid, sending a pleasant buzzing throughout her body. She gripped Ray's cock with her inner muscles, holding him in place as she shuddered and let out a series of quiet moans.

Ray's orgasm came soon after. When he was close, he pulled out and quickly crawled up to her waiting mouth. Diane wasted no time in wrapping her lips around the tip of his cock while she jerked the base of his shaft, just the way he liked it. After cumming as many times as he had that day, his outpouring was rather modest. Still, Diane loved the feeling of him squirting his cum in her mouth. The fact that his shaft was coated with her own sweet lubrication was just an added bonus.

She kept suckling on his softening shaft, simply enjoying the intimate contact of having him in her mouth. The moment was interrupted, however, by the sound of Mary mumbling incoherently in her sleep before turning on her side to face away from them. They both chuckled. They'd been so focused on each other that they'd nearly forgotten that she was passed out right next to them.

"I guess we better join her," Ray said.

"It is getting pretty late..."

Moving gently, so as not to wake her, Ray lay down between the two naked women and pulled a sheet over them, making sure Mary was covered as well. Diane breathed a contented sigh as Ray spooned up behind her, burying his face in her hair.

"I love you, Diane," he said.

"I love you too, Ray. Sleep well."

She listened to her husband's breathing as he drifted off, knowing she wasn't far behind. Pulling the covers up to her chin, she closed her eyes and let the events of the day wash over her. She'd done things and encouraged others to do things that she knew most people would think were sick and wrong. Nonetheless, she couldn't remember a time when she'd felt more closely bonded to her family. There were still a lot of unknowns in their future, but she felt more confident than ever that as long as they stayed focused on the love they felt for each other, everything would work out perfectly in the end.

Soon her happy thoughts gave way to happy dreams, and she drifted off into a deep, contented sleep.

To be continued...

Author's Note: I started outlining this story a little over a year ago, and in all honesty, I wasn't at all prepared for the amount of time and effort it would take to write a story of this length. Without the support and encouragement of my awesome readers, I'm not sure I would have made it this far. This is just the beginning for the Henson and Wheeler families, and I can't wait to share the rest of their naughty antics. As always, thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more!