Family First Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,009 Followers

"No! Of course not!" Mary exclaimed. "Do you really think I would do something so stupid?" As soon as the question left her mouth, she realized how ridiculous she must sound. Shehadbeen careless, and if things had gone only slightly differently, she could have just as easily ended up with Tim and Diane in her own bed as theirs. Any thought of the risks she'd been taking or their potential consequences had been utterly consumed by her need for sexual fulfillment.

"If not here, then where?"

Tim's voice had a razor-sharp edge, and Mary could see that he was expending real effort to keep himself from bursting with anger. She felt a painful twisting sensation in her gut as she realized that this conversation was not going at all the way she'd hoped it would. If he was angry with her now, she couldn't imagine how bad it would be when he found out that the man she'd been fucking was her very own brother.

"I... I want to tell you... but I'm scared of how you'll react," Mary said.

A grim frown formed on Tim's face. "There's only one way to find out, I guess."

Her stomach gave another uncomfortable lurch, and she quickly found herself fighting the urge to break down in tears. It suddenly struck her that the things she was about to admit could very well end her marriage and the happy life she'd lead for so many years. Her relationship with Tim hadn't always been perfect, but he was still the most important man in her life. Losing him would be a hard price to pay for one night of passionate lovemaking.

Somehow, with a great force of will, she managed to push all those feelings aside. She thought back to what Ray had said to her and the rest of their family earlier that morning. Angry or not, Tim had a right to know what was going on, and it was her responsibility to tell him.

With a deep, shuddering sigh, she finally said, "It wasn't our bedroom he walked in on... It was Ray and Diane's..."

She braced herself for a tirade of angry accusations about her perverted behavior, but to her immense surprise, none came. When she finally gathered the courage to meet her husband's eyes, she saw that his mouth was hanging open slightly and all the blood had drained from his face. He looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"You mean... you... and Ray?"

She nodded.

"But he's your--"

"--brother... Yes, I'm well aware," she replied, doing her best to keep her voice steady.

There was a long silence as Tim slowly regained control of his breathing and some of his color started to return. The shock from her confession seemed to have supplanted his anger, at least for the time being, and within a few minutes, his expression could almost have passed for normal.

"Are you okay?" Mary asked once she sensed that he'd regained a bit of himself.

"I... Yes. I'm fine," he replied. "You just surprised me. I never thought that you... well... you know..."

Mary gave another sympathetic nod and reached over to take his hand in hers, breathing a sigh of relief when he didn't pull away.

"How did this happen?" he asked. "Does Diane know?"

Mary nodded, and ventured a tiny smile. "Believe it or not, it was mostly her idea. As for how it happened... that's a more complicated question." She paused, unsure how to proceed. "I want to tell you everything, but I'd also understand if you needed some time to process..."

"No. I want to know," he insisted. Mary couldn't be sure, but she thought she saw a glimmer of curiosity, maybe even excitement in his eyes.

"Okay, well... I guess it really all started before we even met..."

For the time being, she decided to leave out Danny and Christina's role in the story, assuming it would be best to take things slow until she better understood what, exactly, was going on her husband's head. She started by explaining her youthful infatuation with her brother and how she'd managed to suppress those feelings for years before things finally came to a head a few days prior. She stuttered and stumbled a bit at first, but once she got going, her confidence began to grow. She knew she should feel ashamed, but there was something liberating about finally sharing this side of herself with her husband.

Perhaps even more surprising was Tim's reaction. He listened intently while she spoke, interrupting only briefly to ask a few clarifying questions before allowing her to continue. At first his expression was difficult to read, but as their conversation progressed, she saw the glimmer of interest in his eyes begin to blossom into full-blown excitement.

As she began telling him in explicit detail what she'd done with Ray and Diane in their hot tub, her eyes drifted downward until they were greeted by the unmistakable sight of her husband's sizeable erection tenting the front of his underwear.

A quiet gasp escaped her lips as she cut herself off mid-sentence. In the hours leading up to this conversation, Mary had done her best to keep her expectations in check, but the sight of her husband's twitching bulge, barely contained beneath the silky fabric of his shorts, seemed to open a world of possibilities that she hadn't allowed herself to consider until now.

Was it possible that Tim would not only be accepting of her relationship with her brother, but might actually want to join in their fun? She hadn't actually discussed the possibility of his involvement with Ray or Diane, but it gave her a dirty thrill to imagine her sister-in-law posting up and down on her husband's cock while she did the same thing with her brother.

There was also their children to consider. Would Tim be interested in Christina in the same way Diane was attracted to Danny? An unexpected jolt of electricity shot through her pussy as she pictured her husband's broad, muscular body engulfing her niece's slender form, pounding in and out of her pussy while she whimpered and moaned beneath him. The rational part of her brain knew that any decent person would find the idea horrific, but somehow, that overwhelming wrongness just made the idea even more exciting.

Of course she also had to acknowledge the possibility that Tim had no interest in anything of the sort and that his current state of arousal was nothing more than an unconscious physical reaction. Mary knew that there was only one way to find out what he was really thinking. She usually wasn't comfortable being the aggressor in sexual situations, even with Tim, but in this case, she knew that she'd have to give him a little push to get what she wanted.

With a newfound sense of purpose, she pulled herself back into the present moment. Glancing back up back up at her husband's face, she met his guilty smile with a significantly more confident one of her own.

"Take it out," she said, surprising herself with the boldness of her tone.

To her immense relief, Tim quickly complied, lifting his hips slightly as he slid his boxer briefs to the floor and kicked them aside. Mary felt a familiar throb between her legs at the sight of her husband's uncovered erection. It was longer and thicker than Ray's with a gentle curve that always seemed to stretch her in just the right places.

A quiet moan escaped his lips as she reached forward and wrapped her fingers around his member. Tim was uncircumcised, and Mary enjoyed the way his pink cockhead poked out from his foreskin, his slit glistening with a tiny dollop of clear lubrication. She fought the urge to lean forward and take him between her lips. There was something about the taste of her husband's precum that had always driven Mary wild, but it would be difficult to continue their conversation with his cock in her mouth.

Her eyes traveled slowly back up her husband's body. Tim was shorter than Ray, but more broad and muscular. He'd started balding at a relatively young age, but he wore it well, choosing to shave his head, save for a close-cropped crown of white hair that circled the lower part of his scalp. In more recent years, he'd developed a bit of a beer belly, but was in otherwise great shape for a man of his age.

When their eyes met, Mary gave him a few playful strokes, enjoying his slack-jawed expression and the groan that escaped his lips. Despite the quiet, conservative behavior she presented to the outside world, she'd always loved pleasuring her husband. What had happened with Ray and Diane the night before hadn't dulled that instinct in the slightest.

For several long moments, the two of them sat there in silence, smiling at each other while Mary stroked and teased his shaft just the way he liked it. His groans became more vocal, and she could feel his hot flesh pulsing and twitching in her closed fist. She was enjoying her husband's cock so much that she nearly forgot about the story that had gotten him so aroused in the first place.

"Do you want to hear more? Or should we take a break for some playtime?" Mary asked. Holding her husband's throbbing cock made her pussy feel achingly empty, and as much as she wanted to tell Tim everything she'd done, part of her hoped he'd choose the latter option.

"Can we do both?" he asked, blushing with a mixture of embarrassment and lust.

Mary blanched in surprise, momentarily taken aback by Tim's eagerness to hear all the filthy details, but her shock changed quickly to excitement.

"Are you sure?" she asked with a coy smile. "Do you really want to hear about all of the nasty, slutty things I did while you were away?" She gave his cock a few firm strokes, smiling at the flabbergasted look on his face. He seemed every bit as surprised and turned on by her behavior as she was by his reaction.

"Oh, god... yes I'm sure," he mumbled.

"Do you promise not to be angry with me?" she asked, flashing him a playful pout. There could no longer be any doubt about Tim's level of interest. She knew that everything from this point forward would be exclusively about extending the moment and making it as enjoyable for him as possible.

"I promise," he replied through panting breaths. "I want to hear it all. Don't... ungh!... Don't leave anything out."

Mary flashed him another lewd smile before launching into a detailed explanation of how she'd jerked off Ray in the hot tub before sucking his dick. Tim lurched and let out a guttural groan when she told him about how Diane had stripped her out of her bathing suit and fingered her to orgasm while she swallowed her first load of her brother's cum. She knew from experience that if she didn't slow her stroking that he'd start cumming at any moment.

He wasn't the only one in need of relief. Talking about her raunchy behavior in such explicit detail had quickly brought Mary's arousal to the boiling point. Her nipples ached for attention as they rubbed against the thin material of her top, and her clit was painfully erect. All at once, she felt the overwhelming need to free herself from her restrictive clothing.

Tim let out a frustrated sigh when she removed her hand from his twitching member, but his disappointment turned out to be short lived. He gave her the same lopsided grin that he'd passed on to their son while he watched her unsnap her jeans and drop them to the floor. Her top followed soon after.

"Take off your shirt," Mary demanded, her voice snapping him out of his trance.

She watched with a giddy sense of glee as he rushed to unbutton his dress shirt and toss it aside. Moments later, his undershirt had been discarded as well, leaving him completely naked. It was quite obvious that Tim would do anything she asked, and she was surprised by how much she enjoyed switching up their usual roles.

"Do you want to hear what happened when we went inside?" she asked. Of course, she already knew the answer, but it gave her such an incredible thrill to hear him beg for details about her naughty escapades.

As expected, Tim gave an eager nod and said, "Yes, please..."

"Well, okay then. But it's not fair that you're getting all the attention over there. I have needs too, you know."

"Anything!" Tim insisted. "Just tell me what you want me to do, and I'll do it."

Mary couldn't help but smile at the rising desperation in her husband's voice. Without another word, she joined him on the bed, sprawling out next to him on her back. Tim's eyes were full of wonder as he stared down at her supine form. Mary spread her legs wide. One of them came to rest in Tim's lap, and she giggled as she felt his cock rub against her thigh.

Reaching down to her crotch, she spread herself open, exposing the gooey pink core of her womanhood to Tim's excited gaze. She used the index finger of her free hand to trace a slow circle around her entrance, making a point to spread her copious lubrication all around her thick, dark lips and her protruding clit.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get down there!" She demanded, jerking her eyes toward her exposed crotch.

Tim didn't hesitate. In a flash, he was kneeling on the floor burying his face between her trembling thighs.

Mary let out an excited squeal as she felt her husband's broad tongue swipe from the base of her entrance all the way up to her erect clit.

"Oh yes! Just like that, honey!" She moaned as he sucked gently on her inner lips, teasing them with the tip of his tongue just the way she liked it. She'd loved receiving the same treatment from Ray and Diane the night before, but her husband had decades of experience with Mary's cunt and knew just how to get her off.

The pleasure was so intense that she nearly forgot about her end of the bargain. As Tim ate her, she told him all about her first experience going down on another woman. He let out a guttural groan that reverberated through her core when she described The taste of Diane's cunt and how much she enjoyed suckling on her sister-in-laws large clit.

Talking through her experiences enhanced the pleasure of her husband's oral ministrations, while also keeping her distracted enough to prevent her from cumming before she was ready. While she talked, she began to notice a steady thumping sensation and quickly realized that Tim was jerking off while he ate her.

"Are you playing with yourself down there?" She asked in a playfully teasing tone of voice. "Do you like hearing about your meek little housewife eating pussy?"

"MmmHmmm," Tim said. His voice was muffled, but the excitement in his eyes was unmistakable.

"Well why don't you get up here and put that thing where it belongs?"

Moments later, Tim was on top of her. Mary smiled up at him, enjoying the sight of her womanly fluids smeared all around his mouth and chin. She tilted her neck slightly and Tim leaned in for a wet, tongue-filled kiss. The length of his cock nestled right in the cleft of her pussy, and she let out an excited growl when he pressed forward, grinding the slick underside of his shaft against her sensitive clit. They stayed that way for several long minutes, kissing and grinding against each other until Mary couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me, Tim," she demanded through clenched teeth. "I want you to fill me up with that big cock of yours just like my brother did last night!"

Before Tim had a chance to respond, her hand was reaching between them and aiming his rod right at the cusp of her steaming entrance. As soon as she let go, Tim lowered himself, allowing the force of gravity to push his thick cock forward, separating the slick walls of her pulsing cunt.

"OhhhhFuck!" Mary groaned. "I missed having that huge dick of yours inside of me."

A sublime smile spread across Tim's face as he began thrusting in and out of her, and Mary let out a quiet whimper each time he bottomed out inside of her. They'd fucked this way countless times, but somehow this felt different. There was an electrical energy that seemed to flow through them, connecting them in a way that was completely unique yet oddly familiar. Mary felt like her husband was seeing the real her for the very first time, and it thrilled her beyond belief to know that he liked what he saw.

"Tell me... unghhh... what happened... next," Tim said, struggling to speak through the intense effort of their love making. His voice was thick with desire and Mary couldn't detect even the slightest trace of jealousy.

"Ohhhh... it was so nice, Tim. He fucked me just like you're fucking me now... It was so wrong, but it felt so.... fucking... good... he made me cum so hard..."

A spasm of pleasure jolted through Mary's body, and she felt her pussy clamp down hard on Tim's cock. She knew that she should feel terrible for what she was doing. She'd waited until her husband was out of town and slept with her own brother behind his back, not once, but three times--and now she was bragging about it while the man she'd betrayed fucked her senseless. But to her continuing surprise, she didn't feel bad at all. She felt more powerful, sexy, and in control than she'd been in her entire life.

Even more surprising was that Tim seemed to feel the same way. Hearing her talk about cumming on her own brother's cock launched him into a sexual frenzy. He started pounding into her cunt with an incredible sense of urgency. Moments later, the room was filled with their ecstatic wails of pleasure and the wet squelching sound of his cock as it slammed in and out of her gooey slit.

"That's it, Tim! Fuck my hot cunt, baby! You love hearing about what a nasty cumslut I've become, don't you?"

Tim's thrusts suddenly became jerky and erratic, and Mary knew her filthy talk was about to push him over the edge. He wrapped her up tight in her arms and let out a low guttural groan as Mary felt his cock swell and start flooding her pussy with cum.

"That's it, baby," Mary crooned as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in deep. "Cum for me. Fill me up with it!"

The feeling of his girthy cock flexing and twitching inside of her triggered a powerful orgasm of her own. Every place where their skin made contact seemed to tingle with electric energy until her whole body felt overloaded with orgasmic bliss. She writhed and bucked beneath him, grinding her clit hard against his pubic bone in a desperate attempt to prolong the intensely pleasurable sensations flowing through her body.

When it was all over, Tim collapsed on top of her, sucking in air with deep, gasping breaths. Mary stared blankly up at the ceiling and enjoyed the pleasant aftershocks of their coupling. Her thighs and belly gave a few sporadic trembles as she slowly came back down to earth.

They stayed that way for a long time, each of them slowly returning to their senses. For the first time in her life, Mary felt fully content and complete. Sex with Ray and Diane had been one of the most thrilling experiences of her life, but the thought of keeping something like that a secret from her husband had gnawed at her. Now that pestering voice that told her she was a terrible wife and mother was gone. In it's place, she felt calm and confident. She finally understanding that her husband's love and desire for her were truly unconditional.

Eventually, he rolled off to his side, and Mary let out a disappointed sigh as his softening cock slithered out of her. She always felt empty for a moment or two after Tim fucked her, and this time was no different. Moments later, she began to feel the familiar sensation of his wet cum leaking out of her and down to the sheets below.

"I better get cleaned up," she said, smiling bashfully as she cupped her hand over her pussy and got out of bed.

"I'll be waiting."

In the bathroom, Mary hopped in the shower for a quick rinse. As the warm water cascaded over her body, she took a moment to compose herself and try to make some sense out of what had just happened. As she replayed their encounter in her mind, it struck her that once the initial shock had worn off, Tim had barely batted an eye at everything she'd just told him. It made her wonder whether there was more going on than she knew.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,009 Followers