Family First Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,005 Followers

"You fucked me, Danny," Mary whispered. "And you made me cum so hard... Was it good for you?" she asked as a hint of uncertainty crept its way into her voice.

Danny lifted himself up on his elbows so he could look directly into her eyes. "Are you kidding? That was fucking incredible," he said before leaning down to plant a wet kiss on her lips.

"Good, because I don't ever want to stop doing that with you."

"Me either," he replied. As he stared down at his mom's beautiful face.

They stayed that way for several long minutes before Mary did something that Danny found highly confusing. Breaking eye contact with her son, she glanced over his shoulder and said, "You can come out now."

His brow furrowed in confusion until it dawned on him that her question wasn't meant for him. Craning his neck, he looked over his shoulder and was greeted by the sight of his dad standing in his doorway, naked as the day he was born and stroking his erect cock.

Danny felt a sharp jolt of panic. Moving on pure instinct, he scrambled away from his mom in a futile effort to make it look like they'd been doing anything other than what they'd actually been doing.

The seconds seemed to stretch on into infinity as he stood stock still next to his bed. His eyes flitted rapidly back and forth between his parents until he realized that his mom didn't seem at all surprised by his father's presence, and his dad didn't seem particularly shocked either. In fact, it seemed like he'd been enjoying the show.

As if in answer to Danny's unspoken question, Mary said, "Calm down, honey. He's here because I wanted him to be."

"Y-You... did?" Danny asked.

Mary smiled nervously and nodded. "I wanted him to be here with us for our first time together. You're not mad at me are you?"

"So he saw... everything?" Danny asked as his brain went into overdrive trying to process this strange new turn of events.

"I sure did," Tim interjected. "And I'm proud of you, son. It's been a long time since I've seen your mom get so turned on."

Danny could barely believe what he was hearing. A brief flash of possessive jealousy shot through him as he pictured his dad and mom having sex, before he realized how utterly ridiculous those feelings were. After all, he was the one who'd been caught red-handed committing one of society's strongest taboos. Even so, he still had no idea how to respond to such an odd compliment.

"You mean... you're not angry?" he finally asked.

"Why would I be? I love your mom, and I love you too. Is there anything else that really matters?"

"B-But... Don't you think it's wrong for moms and sons to-"

"-fuck?" Tim offered with a sly smile. "No. I don't think it's wrong-quite the opposite, actually."

This time it was Mary's turn to interject. "Stop teasing him, Tim," she said with a slight eye-roll. "Just tell him the truth."

"Sorry, you're right," Tim replied. He hesitated for a brief moment as if he was choosing his words carefully. When he finally spoke, his voice was much more measured and serious. "Honestly, I never imagined I'd be telling you this, but the reason I'm not surprised or upset is that well... What you did tonight... I've done it too."

"With Mom?" Danny asked, his confusion deepening. "Um... yeah, I kind of figured..."

"Not with your mom, Danny... With mine."

It took a moment for the words to register in Danny's brain. "With Grandma June?" he asked, his face a mask of pure disbelief.

Tim smiled and nodded.

Suddenly, Danny felt lightheaded. He sat back down on the bed and took a few deep breaths, while his brain raced to make sense of what he'd just heard. It was hard enough to adjust to the sight of his naked and aroused father without throwing his sweet, old grandmother into the mix as well.

Feeling her maternal instincts kick in, Mary scooted next to her son and started gently caressing his back in a familiar, comforting gesture. After giving him a moment to process, she said, "Remember earlier this afternoon when you asked me whether I thought your dad was in love with another woman?" she asked. "Well he is... but not in the way either of us thought."

"B-but how...? When...? Is this still going on?" Danny asked. His mind was filled with a million questions, but he had no idea where to start.

"It's a long story," Tim replied. "But yes, it's still going on. There was never another woman... just your grandma. I'm sorry for keeping it from you, but hopefully you can understand why I did."

Danny remembered back to the morning after he'd first slept with Christina and how terrified he'd been that anyone, his mom in particular, would find out what they'd done. There was still a lot that didn't make sense about what he'd just heard, but he could certainly sympathize with the fact that his dad wouldn't want to share a secret this massive, even, and perhaps especially, with his wife and children. Even so, it was impossibly strange to think about his grandma as anything but the kind, old woman who'd spoiled him and his sisters rotten when they were kids and sent them fifty dollar bills on their birthdays and Christmas.

"I... Yeah, I think I understand..." Danny finally mumbled. Returning his attention back to Mary, he said, "And you're okay with this, too?"

Mary nodded. "Just like every other part of this arrangement, it's going to take some getting used to, but no, I'm not angry with your father. I'm not thrilled that this was all going on behind my back, but mostly I'm relieved that we are all free to be totally honest with each other now. Like your aunt and uncle said this morning-No more secrets."

Turning back to his dad, Danny said, "And you're really not mad about what you just saw?"

Tim smiled. "I'd be a pretty big hypocrite if I was. Don't you think?"

For the first time since his father entered the room, Danny felt a smile begin to tug at the corners of his mouth. "Yeah... I guess so," he said, chuckling slightly. "So... what happens now?"

There was another long pause before Mary finally spoke up. "Well... I don't know about the two of you, but I'm sick of talking."

"Okay, well what should we do instead?" Tim asked with a suggestive leer.

Suddenly, Mary seemed embarrassed. "Well..." she mumbled. "There is something I've always wanted to try..." As she spoke, her cheeks and upper chest flushed pink. Danny knew that whatever she had in mind, it would be something naughty.

"And what would that be?" he asked.

Despite the fact that she was laying naked in her son's bed with his cum dripping from her well-fucked pussy, Mary seemed strangely flustered. "I can't believe I'm saying this... but... I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex with two men at once..."

Danny felt like his heart was about to leap out of his chest. The thought of doing anything at all sexual with his mom was more than enough to get his blood pumping, but at the same time, he felt uncertain about sharing her with his dad.

"Well, Danny? What do you say?" Tim asked with broad grin. "Want to help me fuck the shit out of your mom?"

Despite the absolute strangeness of hearing those words exit his own father's mouth, there was something exciting about the idea of doing something so nasty with the two of them-something he couldn't quite define. As soon as he returned his attention back to his mom and saw the nervous anticipation written on her face, he knew what his answer would be.

"I'd love to," he replied as he finally allowed the smile that had been lurking for the last few minutes to come out and shine.

Mary let out an excited squeal of delight and held her arms out wide. "Well what are the two of you waiting for, then?" she said. "Get your butts over here!"

As the two men moved to join her, they locked eyes for a brief moment. Danny searched his father's countenance for any hint of hesitation or jealousy. Finding none, he smiled, nodded, and flopped onto the bed next to his naked and very aroused mother.

A low moan escaped Mary's lips as the two men she loved most in the world situated themselves on either side of her. Danny's eyes went wide as he watched his dad expertly stroke and caress her breasts and plant a series of kisses along the exposed skin of her neck. He took particular note of the way his mom responded to his dad's attention. He'd always assumed that there would be something gross about watching his parents be intimate with each other, but nothing could have been farther from the truth. Despite the fact that he'd never witnessed them doing anything like this, there was something oddly familiar about the way the two of them seemed to instinctively know how best to bring each other pleasure. Watching his parents work each other up gave him such a voyeuristic thrill that he nearly forgot that he was there to do more than watch. That all changed when Mary broke away from Tim's embrace and turned to him, lifting her chin in an unmistakable invitation.

Doing his best to ignore his father's presence, he closed his eyes, leaned forward and planted a tentative kiss on her lips. His body jerked in surprised when Mary wrapped her hand around his neck and pulled him closer, mashing her lips against his own and insistently pushing her tongue into his mouth. Any lingering hesitation vanished in an instant as he lost himself in the sublime pleasure of his mom's wet tongue dancing against his own.

He let out a muffled groan into her mouth as they passionately made out. There was something almost violent in the way she kissed him. She sucked hungrily at his lips and forcefully thrust her tongue in and out of his mouth as she frantically ran her hands through his hair and stroked his neck. As excited as he was, it quickly became obvious that Mary had ascended to a whole different plain of lust and passion. Rather than attempting to match her level of intensity, he decided to take a more passive role, more than happy to enjoy whatever lewd pleasures she had in store for him.

He didn't have to wait long before she took things to the next level. Another jolt of pleasure shot through him as Mary wrapped her free hand tightly around his cock. His shaft was well on the way to full hardness, and still coated with a thick layer of residual wetness from their previous coupling. The slick mixture of his cum and his mom's juices acted as a perfect lubricant for an intensely pleasurable hand job, and soon the two of them were moaning deeply into each other's mouths.

Eventually, Mary broke her kiss and smiled dreamily back at him. Her lips were swollen and red from their violent make-out session, and a string of spittle clung to her chin, threatening to drop down onto her heaving breasts. Her expression confirmed what Danny already knew-that she was lost in her own personal world of erotic bliss.

She planted another quick peck on his lips before turning her head and indulging in an equally passionate kiss with her husband. All the while, she kept up her insistent stroking on her son's cock. It wasn't until she turned back to his father that Danny realized that he wasn't the only one being serviced by his lusty mother. Mary's left hand was wrapped around his dad's thick shaft and stroking him with equal intensity.

There was something strangely erotic about watching his dad's foreskin completely envelope the angry, purple head of his cock with each up-stroke of her fist, only to recede just as quickly. He was once again surprised that he didn't feel an ounce of jealousy at what was happening. Even if he hadn't been involved at all, Danny knew he'd be more than satisfied with seeing his prim and proper mother fully give herself over to her forbidden desires.

The three of them lost track of time as Mary lay sandwiched between the hard, masculine bodies of her husband and son. As she lovingly tended to their turgid erections, the two men did their best to return her affections. While Mary made out with her son, Tim lowered his head and started aggressively suckling on one of her erect nipples.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" she mumbled, pulling away from her son's mouth as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Danny quickly followed his father's example. His hands trembled with excitement as he lifted her breast to his lips and swiped his tongue against her nut-brown nipple before drawing it into his mouth. He applied gentle suction to her as he fluttered his tongue against her sensitive flesh.

A steady stream of unintelligible gibberish flowed from Mary's mouth as lightning bolts of pleasure shot from her blood-filled nipples straight to her overheated cunt. She was too lost in the intense pleasure to focus any attention to the hard cocks she held in either hand, but that didn't matter. She merely held on tight as Danny and Tim thrust their hips back and forth into the tight rings she made with her fists. Soon, the two men were leaving wet trails of pre-cum against her flesh as their cock-heads rubbed into the soft flesh of her hips.

As he nursed on his mom's breasts, Danny allowed his free hand to drift farther down her body. He traced his fingertips down past her tummy, enjoying the way he could feel her stomach muscles rhythmically contract and release in time with her guttural moaning. He wasn't a bit surprised to find that his mom's thighs were splayed wide in an open invitation to explore. What was surprising, however, was the fact that his dad had beaten him to the punch.

He recoiled in surprise when he felt his hand brush against his dad's, which was already hard at work rubbing firmly against her clit.

"Please don't stop, Danny!" Mary begged. "I need it! I need both of you!"

Of course, there was no way he was going to deny her. Sucking in a deep breath of air through his nose, he moved his hand downward yet again. He brushed up against his father once more, but this time he kept going until he reached the swampy entrance to her cunt. He swiped his fingers up and down her slit once or twice, wetting his fingers with the copious lubrication that he knew must have been mingled with his own cum before pressing his index and middle fingers deep inside.

"NNGHHHH! FUCK!" Mary moaned through clenched teeth as she bucked her hips upward, driving Danny's fingers deeper inside. "Oh God Tim! Our son is fingerfucking my cunt so fucking good!" she groaned. "I can't believe this is really happening!"

Her words spurred Danny on. He started rhythmically sliding his fingers in and out of her, enjoying the feeling of her slick walls pulsing and rippling around his invading digits. The lewd noises issuing from her mouth combined with the violently contracting pussy muscles made Danny think that she was only moments away from a powerful cum.

But just when it seemed that Mary had reached the limits of her pleasure, she released Danny and Tim's cocks and gently pushed their hands away from her crotch. A playful smile spread across her face as she saw their confusion.

"I need one of you to fuck me... now!" she demanded as she propped herself up on her elbows and moved into a sitting position. "So, who's it going to be?"

The two men stared blankly back at her, stunned at her aggressive behavior. At any other time, Mary might have laughed at the comically indecisive expressions on their faces, but in the moment, her emotions were dominated by the feeling of emptiness in her cunt-an emptiness that she was desperate to have filled by one of the hard cocks bobbing directly in front of her face.

When neither of them spoke or moved, Mary let out an annoyed sigh, pointed at Tim and said, "Your turn." She repositioned herself so that she was standing on her knees, arching her back in such a way that her husband would have easy access to the source of their mutual desire.

Danny watched in stunned silence as his parents prepared to fuck right each other right in front of him-in his own bed no less! His eyes were immediately drawn between his mom's legs. The dark thatch of hair that covered her pussy was sticky and matted with their combined juices, and now that she was in a standing position, gravity caused a large white gob of his cum to drip out of her entrance and stick to her inner-thigh. The fact that his dad was about to take his sloppy seconds was impossibly surreal and much more arousing than he ever would have guessed.

Tim gave his son a wink as he crawled on hands and knees behind his wife. Once he was in position, he carefully placed the head of his cock at the threshold of her drooling entrance. A quiet 'umph' escaped Mary's lips as he slid forward, sliding himself into her body in a single, smooth thrust.

It was one of the strangest, most erotic things Danny had ever witnessed. His parents wasted no time in picking up a steady rhythm, and soon Mary had resumed her series of moans, grunts, and lewd exclamations as her husband plowed in and out of her receptive cunt.

Danny marveled at the sight of his parents rutting like a pair of wild animals. He'd watched countless videos of people having sex, but there was something unexpectedly thrilling about seeing the real thing up close and personal. Part of his excitement came from watching something that he quite obviously was never supposed to see, but there was more to it than that.

More than anything else, he was struck by the obvious love and passion his parents felt for each other. Every thrust of his dad's cock seemed perfectly timed to bring the maximum amount of pleasure possible to his breathless mother.

Tim's hands moved from Mary's hips to wrap around the front of her torso, pulling her back against his hairy chest. One hand moved up to roughly squeeze her breasts and pinch her aching nipples while the other went down to attend to her erect clit. All the while, he kept steadily pumping her full of his cock.

"Mmmm... fuck... me... harder..." Mary demanded between panting breaths. She'd completely given herself over to her husband's powerful embrace, feeling more than content to let him use her body however he saw fit.

In response, Tim pulled his entire length out of her warm sheath, leaving his glans nestled in her entrance for a brief moment, only to ram it all the way back home in a quick, forceful motion that made Mary squeal with ecstatic delight. He repeated this same motion over and over again, making her breasts bounce and jiggle with each stabbing thrust.

It didn't take long before Mary completely lost control. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her whole body was overtaken by a seemingly endless series of convulsions. Her thighs trembled wildly, and her knees pulled together in an unconscious effort to trap her husband's cock inside of her clutching hole. All the while, the room was filled with the sounds of her incoherent moans and the wet 'slap slap slap' of Tim's heavy balls bouncing against her thighs.

Seeing his mom lose herself in wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure was undoubtedly one of the most exciting things Danny had ever witnessed. As he stared at them with slack-jawed fascination, he had to make a conscious effort to ignore his own overwhelming arousal for fear that the slightest touch would set off a premature orgasm of his own.

As Mary's climax started to fade, Tim released her from his grasp and gently lowered her onto the bed. A few errant spasms of pleasure worked their way through her system as she struggled to catch her breath. Tim kept standing on his knees, looming over his prone wife. His still-hard cock protruded angrily from between his legs, dripping with a mixture of Mary's lubrication and his son's cum.

When she'd finally recovered, Mary looked over her shoulder and gave her husband a dreamy smile. "Good lord, that was incredible," she said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Tim said with a wide-eyed smile. "But I hope you're not done, because it looks like your son could use some help over there."

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,005 Followers