Family First Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,004 Followers

After everything else he'd done for her that evening, getting her another present almost seemed like overkill. Nevertheless, she couldn't help but feel a special twinge of joy at the nervous smile on his face as he held the package before her.

"It's too much, Dad," she said as she crawled toward him. "You really didn't need to do any of this."

"Maybe I didn't need to... But I definitely wanted to."

Christina locked eyes with him as she took the package from him. She held it in her hands for a moment, silently weighing it and wondering what could be inside. Just as she was about to pull the ribbon loose, she paused. It suddenly occurred to her that her curiosity about the box's contents was far outweighed by fire building between her legs.

"What's the matter?" Ray asked, sensing his daughter's hesitation.

"Nothing... It's just... Would you mind if I opened this later?"

Ray cocked his head in confusion.

"It's just that... well... there's another present I'd like to open first," she said, smiling salaciously up at him before drawing her eyes downward to the obvious bulge in the crotch of his pants.

A knowing smile spread across Ray's face. "Sounds good to me."

Kneeling down onto the bed, he met her in another passionate, tongue-filled kiss. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pushed his body against hers until she was once again lying supine beneath him.

As much as Christina enjoyed their passionate embrace, she needed more -- much more. With a firm push against his chest, she broke away from him.

"Take off your clothes," she demanded as a strand of their saliva dripped down her chin.

Her demanding expression quickly broke into a playful grin as she watched her father clumsily disrobe himself. He was in such a hurry that he popped off two buttons on his shirt and nearly tripped over his own slacks, barely managing to right himself before it was too late.

The laughter stopped when he had finally rid himself of his clothes and stood before her, displaying his naked arousal to her hungry gaze. She was stupefied by the utter strangeness of what they were about to do. Until a few days ago, the thought of her father stripping naked in front of her would have never crossed her mind. Now all she could think about was how badly she wanted to worship that hard pillar of flesh sprouting from between his legs.

For several long moments, she stared at him, studying his masculine body in reverential silence. She felt a funny tingling sensation in her stomach as she realized just how alike they were in every way. True, she'd gotten her pale skin and red hair from her mom, but everything else came from Ray. He was tall and lean, just like her, and as her gaze traveled upward, she saw that they shared the same wry smile and long, pointed nose. There could be no doubt that the two of them came from the same genetic stock.

Ray, for his part, was equally entranced by the sight of his young daughter, laying before him, trembling in anticipation of their impending union. The hem of her babydoll had crunched up around her thighs, leaving her fur-covered mound open to his view, and he simply couldn't tear his eyes away from her perfect little slit.

When Diane first confessed her incestuous desires to him, he hadn't really understood her feelings. All he knew for sure was that he loved his wife more than anyone in the world and that he trusted her when she said that this was something she wanted for their family. Now, perhaps for the first time, he truly understood why Diane had been so intent on dragging them into this taboo lifestyle.

Christina wasn't just a beautiful young woman who was desperate for a hot fuck. She was the perfect product of the love he shared with his wife -- a love so strong and pure that it could no longer be contained between just the two of them. Now, he was going to do something that few would ever be able to understand, but that he knew, way deep down in his core, was just another way of sharing that same love -- of watching it grow and blossom into something startlingly unique and beautiful.

"Are you ready, Christina?" he asked, giving her one last chance to change her mind before the nature of their relationship changed forever.

"Mmmhmm," she moaned, smiling up at him through the slits of her heavy eyelids. At the same time, she lifted her knees up to her chest, making sure he had an unobstructed view of her exposed sex. Reaching around her thighs, she used her thumbs to slowly spread open her slit, sighing as she felt the air cooling on her sensitive, pink flesh.

Every muscle in Christina's body clenched in anticipation as she watched her father stare slack-jawed at her wanton display. By this point, she was far past any feelings of nervousness or embarrassment. Those feelings were still there, of course, but instead of holding her back, they just added a naughty edge to her overriding need to be taken by this man who she loved so very much.

"Please, Daddy, don't make me wait anymore," she begged. "Please make me feel good..."

Her words seemed to snap him out of his stupor, and with a lusty growl, he practically dove between her legs.

"Ahhhhh--Oh fuck, Oh fuck, OH--FUCK!" Christina screamed as she gripped her father's scalp and held him tightly to her quivering hole.

His mouth felt entirely different from anything she'd felt before. Unlike her mom, whose tongue was soft and feminine and seemed to target her most sensitive places with pinpoint accuracy, Ray's tongue and lips seemed to be everywhere at once -- licking, sucking, and kissing her with breathtaking enthusiasm. He worked her over with an animalistic hunger and intensity that she never would have expected from her mild-mannered father.

"Oh, Daddy! Mmfuck Dadddyyyyy! S-SO GOOD!" she groaned as her hips thrust upward into his mouth. Ray groaned, sending pleasurable reverberations through her tingling flesh.

Christina's body bucked and heaved with wild abandon when she felt his tongue worm its way into her opening. Her violent contractions nearly dislodged him from between her legs before he managed to reach around and placed his palm on her abdomen, holding her firmly in place. There was no way for Christina to escape, which was a good thing, because there was nowhere in the world she'd rather be.

As she watched him smiling up at her through his warm, blue eyes -- eyes that looked so very much like her own -- she once again had to remind herself that this was all really happening. Her own father, was kneeling between her legs with his face buried in her cunt, driving her closer and closer to what she knew would be a gut-wrenching orgasm.

"Ungh... Oh Daddy... So g-g-guhhhh..."

When the explosion came, it hit her hard and without warning. Her back arched upward, and a guttural groan escaped from somewhere deep within her core. Her mouth hung open in a loose 'O' shape as her eyelids twitched and fluttered. The muscles in her neck and shoulders strained to the breaking point before she finally collapsed, losing herself in wave after breathless wave of orgasmic bliss. The concept of time lost all meaning as she writhed beneath her father's tongue, humping herself back up at him with a frantic, unquenchable need for more.

The next thing she remembered was the feeling of her father's body spooned up next to her own as he held her close, his hands gently stroking her trembling flesh.

"Just like your mom," he whispered.

Christina would have blushed at his compliment if her face wasn't already flushed from her orgasm. She turned over in his arms, so they were face to face. Practically the whole lower-half of his face was dripping with her cum, and almost without thinking, she found herself leaning forward and licking the slimy fluid from his lips and chin.

When she was finished, she pulled back and gave him a bashful smile.

"Thanks, Dad."

"Don't thank me yet," he said as one of his hands moved down to cup her firm ass cheek and pull her crotch into his own.

A mutual gasp escaped their lips as the underside of Ray's cock slid lengthwise against her slit. Christina shifted her hips experimentally, enjoying the feeling of his hard flesh grinding against her delicate folds.

"Are you going to fuck me, Daddy?" she asked. "Are you going to put your big daddy dick into me?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" he said with an evil grin. At the same time, he thrust himself hard against her, grinding the head of his prick against her erect little clit.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, Daddy! Please!" she gasped, her breath hitching in her throat as bolts of electric pleasure shot through her veins. Reaching between them, she wrapped her fist around his shaft. Holding him firmly in place, she rocked her hips back and forth, dragging the underside of his shaft through her slit. Another ragged moan escaped from the deepest depths of her soul when the flared tip of his cock finally reached the velvety entrance to her cunt.

"Do it, Dad," she demanded, completely overcome by her lust. "I'm all yours... Now show me how badly you want me -- how much you want to fuck your filthy little cum-slut of a daughter!"

Ray's eyes went wide as he took in the filthy talk spewing from his daughter's mouth. For a brief moment, Christina worried that she'd taken things too far, but a second later his eyes narrowed and the corners of his mouth turned up in a villainous smile.

"Last chance, Christina," he said. "No turning back." It wasn't so much a question as a statement of fact, one that made Christina shiver with anticipation.

"No turning back," she repeated with an earnest nod.

They stared deeply into each other's eyes as Ray slowly penetrated her. Christina's heart pounded like a jackhammer in her chest as she felt her dad's heavenly cock push into the warm, gooey crevice between her legs. When he was fully lodged within her, they both let out a deep contented sigh.

Ray smiled down at his daughter, admiring her pretty features that looked so much like his own. His eyes traveled slowly downward to her freckled chest and shoulders, before finally coming to rest on her covered breasts. Arching her back slightly, Christina lifted the hem of her babydoll and pulled it over her head before tossing it aside, leaving her body completely exposed, save for her garter belt and silk stockings. She wanted him to see all of her -- to show him that every inch of her body was his for the taking.

Blood rushed to Christina's cheeks as her father devoured her, not with his mouth, but with his eyes. In her current position, her small breasts were little more than a pair of rosy-pink nipples poking out of her chest, casting wayward shadows in the warm glow of the candlelight. Even so, Ray looked like he'd never seen anything so exciting in his entire life.

"You're so beautiful, Pun'kin," he whispered as he drew a strand of hair out of her eyes. "I must be the luckiest guy in the world..."

"I'm the lucky one," she replied, sighing as she felt her father's cock twitch and flex within her.

Leaning forward, he planting a warm, loving kiss on her lips. While their lips moved softly against each other, he pulled his hips back, causing Christina to groan at the fresh feeling of emptiness between her legs. With the head of his prick lodged just inside her entrance, he thrust forward yet again, pushing his tongue into her mouth at the same time.

"Ungh... Mmmm..." Christina moaned as her hips thrust back against his surging cock.

For several minutes, he fucked her gently, his cock gliding in and out of her while they grew accustomed to the newness of each other's bodies. Each downstroke brought forth a fresh moan of approval from Christina's mouth and every time he pulled back, she clenched her internal muscles, trying helplessly to hold him inside of her as long as she possibly could.

Christina felt the pleasure building slowly in the pit of her stomach, but it wasn't coming fast enough. She appreciated that he wanted to be gentle with his little girl, but apparently he'd forgotten that his little girl was also his little slut, and his little slut wanted to get fucked. She wanted to know what it was like to feel her father's dick ramming into her over and over again until neither of them could take it any longer.

"Fuck me harder, Daddy," she said, her voice coming out in a demanding whisper. "Fuck your little whore of a daughter... You won't hurt me... I want to feel you--Eyaghhh!"

Before she'd even finished speaking, Ray slammed his hips forward in a quick, forceful movement that took her breath away.

"Like this?" he said with a depraved grin?

"Ohhh yes -- Oh, fuck yes!" Christina replied, her eyes wide and sparkling. "Give it to me, Daddy! Give me all of it!"

She threw her head back and shrieked as Ray started pounding her cunt hard and fast. He wasn't quite as big around as Danny, but his cock was longer, and it hit her in places she'd never felt before. Whatever he lacked in thickness, Ray more than made up for with his large, round cock-head. She could feel the ridge of that bulbous ball of flesh rubbing frantically against her insides as he humped her harder and faster, driving her to unthinkable heights of pleasure.

"Your pussy feels so good, Pun'kin," Ray moaned.

"Mmm... It's all for you, Daddy. Your little girl's pussy was made just for your big daddy dick! Give me all of it, Daddy! Take me! Use me! I'm all yours!"

With a quiet whimper, Ray's arms gave out and he collapsed fully on top of her. Without missing a beat, he wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her close as his cock kept jackhammering into her sopping wet hole.

Christina couldn't imagine feeling anything nicer than her father's hairy chest teasing her nipples as he rutted into her. She writhed beneath him, doing everything she could to rock back against each thrust of his surging manhood. Her stocking-clad legs wrapped tightly around his ass, urging him on at an ever increasing pace. His body glistened with sweat and pooled on her breasts and stomach, and she could feel her own juices dripping out around their joining, undoubtedly staining the sheets below.

Just when she was sure he couldn't fuck her any harder, Ray gave a great below and buried himself to the hilt. For the briefest of moments, Christina was sure that she could feel every vein and ridge of her dad's cock as it expanded within her. He held her tight as his rod started flexing and spurting -- bathing her insides with his potent seed.

The feeling was more than enough to push Christina over the edge into her own roiling orgasm. Her pussy formed a vice-like seal over his shaft, milking him for every last drop of his precious spunk before both of them collapsed in a sweaty pile of tangled flesh. A weary smile spread across her face as she felt him lurch inside of her, desperate for a few more fleeting moments of pleasure before the heat of the moment finally slipped away.

Christina wished she could have stayed just like that, holding his softening cock inside of her until it slipped out of its own accord, but the weight of his body was making it difficult to breath. Sensing her discomfort, Ray rolled off to the side, carrying her with him and inadvertently dislodging himself from her messy cunt. Christina sighed as the familiar feeling of emptiness hit her, followed immediately by the warm, gooey sensation of his cum flowing out of her and making an even bigger mess of her already matted pubic hair.

For several long minutes she rested her head on Ray's chest, listening to his heartbeat and the steady rise and fall of his breathing before finally saying, "That was so amazingly perfect."

When he didn't immediately respond, she angled her face and looked up at him. Ray looked up at the ceiling with an unblinking stare and a slight frown on his lips, the sight of which made Christina's heart sink in her chest. Her mind raced to figure out what had gone wrong. Did he regret what they'd done? Or worse, had she disappointed him somehow? Had he been expecting something more from her than what she'd actually been able to provide?

Finally, when the tension became too much to bear, she looked up at him and asked in a meek voice, "Are you upset with me, Dad? Did I do something wrong?"

Ray finally tore his gaze away from the ceiling and looked down at her. His troubled expression softened a bit as he said, "No, honey. It wasn't you at all. You were absolutely wonderful."

"Then what's the matter?"

"It's just..." He hesitated a moment before continuing. "Those things you said about yourself... calling yourself a slut and a whore..."

Christina felt the tight ball of anxiety in her stomach give another painful twist. "I'm sorry, Dad. I didn't mean to make things weird... It's embarrassing, but for some reason, thinking about myself as your dirty little girl makes me so hot I can barely stand it. I won't do it anymore, though, if it bothers you..."

"No. That's not it," he said, pausing once more as he searched for the right words. "The thing that bothers me is that... it didn't bother me. Hearing you talk that way was a bigger turn on than I ever would have guessed. I just hope you don't really think of yourself that way or that I think of you that way... Am I making any sense at all?"

Christina hadn't realized she'd been holding her breath until it all came out in a long sigh of relief. A warm smile spread across her face as she nuzzled her face into his springy chest hair. The fact that even after everything they'd just done, he was still so worried about her well-being made Christina feel all warm and fuzzy inside -- even if his concerns were entirely unwarranted.

"You don't need to worry about me, Dad," she said.

"I'll always worry about you, Christina. It's what Dad's do," he said, hesitating as he tried to piece together exactly what he wanted to say. "I guess it just comes down to the fact that the Christina I know is funny, caring, whip-smart, and the best daughter I could ever ask for. I'm so unbelievably proud of you every single day, and it would kill me if what we just did ends up overshadowing that. I hope you never think I want or need you to be anything other than exactly what you are. I love you more than anything, and I hope you know that I don't need a dirty little cum-slut in my life. I just need you..."

Christina felt so overjoyed that she thought her insides might melt. She wanted nothing more than for this handsome, wonderful man to hug her tight and hold her in his arms forever. There had never been a doubt in her mind that her father loved her dearly, but she wasn't sure she'd ever felt that love quite as strongly as she did in that exact moment.

"I love you too, Dad," she said, her eyes sparkling as she fought back unexpected tears. "And I never want things to change. I'm not scared, though. I loved every part of what we just did together, and I want to do it again... over and over." With an impish smile, she reached down between her legs and dipped a finger into her oozing slit. Keeping her eyes locked with her father's, she drew her hand back up to her mouth and made a show of swallowing a thick, wet gob of his cum. "Besides, sometimes it's fun to be my daddy's little cum-slut -- don't you think?"

A strained moan escaped Ray's lips as he nodded dumbly back at her. When he finally managed to regain a bit of his composure, he said, "Just as long as you never forget that you're my beautiful little Pun'kin, first, last, and always."

"I could never forget that, Dad." Moving up higher up his chest, she planted a loving peck on his lips. "Never ever ever."

They lay together in silence for several long minutes before Christina finally said, "Sooo... About that champagne..."

Ray belted out a hearty laugh. "I was wondering how long it would be before you brought that up."

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,004 Followers