Family Foursome

Story Info
The power of the Twins is proven through sexual desires.
1.2k words
3.9
63.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a small town just outside Rochester, New York, the hills were about to come alive with the loud pitch sounds of hot, intense, sexual pleasure, shared between 4 adults, the children of the political scene debutants Senator and Mrs. McClure, ages 19 and 21.

Twin brothers Ian and Shawn along with twin sisters Becca and Melissa, were at the sexual prime of their lives. Full of ecstasy and naughty desire, Friday the 13th was about to be the most memorable time of their days.

Ian McClure, a strapping 6'1", with raven black hair, rippling muscles and a light tan from working the fields at Old Man Crowdy's down the road, only enhanced his sexual appearance to everyone.

Shawn McClure, was more brawny than his twin brother, Irish green eyes and gruff features, the pride of Rochester High School's football team back in the day, was still a virgin, shocking considering his background.

Becca and Melissa McClure have been inseparable since birth. 19 years old, identical twins, with identical features that would make the President blush. Double D and both beautiful flawless skin, that would make the cum of any man just lightly slide off their bodies, lips that would make any blowjob seem like from an Angel and the Devil at the same time, plump features and ravenous hunger, these girls were known as the 'League Sluts' in high school, thus why they are unknown really in their parents' political scene.

At dusk, that unseasonably cool July day, the brothers came in and were both dripping with sweat. The sisters were sitting on the kitchen table kissing each other, deeply, tongue to tongue, moaning loudly. Shawn had been carrying a tool box which dropped to the floor stopping the sexual passions of two sisters curiously fondling each other, Becca's hand in Melissa's blouse and Melissa's up Becca's mini skirt.

"What in the fucking hell were you two doing?!"

"Oh come on bro. Don't tell me you've never seen two chicks doing it."

"What if I haven't?"

At that moment, Becca slid slightly off the table walking towards Shawn as Melissa did the same to Ian. It was obvious they had both been drinking a considerable amount of the family wine from Sonoma California.

"Shawny.. Fuck me."

"HELL NO!"

Then, in an instant, Becca dropped to her knees, pulling Shawn's pants down to just above his knees.

"My My, brother, what a big one." Becca began kissing Shawn's sexually aroused lengthened cock then going full blow on him. His knees began to shake violently, as he was becoming turned on. He looked down seeing her nipples erect from her tank top and he picked her up and sat her on the dining table, spreading her legs wide and her closing her eyes smiling as he bent down a ways, taking his fingers rubbing her moist sumptuous pussy, pinching the lips a bit, to which she moaned and began breathing faster.

Meanwhile, Ian was taking the advantage and had led Melissa to the shower upstairs. Ripping her blouse off violently, while they kissed passionately, tongue to tongue, neither of them able to catch their breath. She unzipped his work pants which gave show to his magnificent cock, 8 inches in length, and only God knows the diameter. Completely nude, she jumps up with her hips around his waist as his huge cock rubs her inner thighs. He pushes her against the wall of the shower which makes his dick hit her clit just enough that she let's out a moan so loud. The water is hot, but the fucking gets hotter as he positions himself making it where his cock is able to slide gently along the roof of her pussy, as one hand of hers is rubbing her clit at a high rate of speed, causing the arousal for both to get higher and higher, with the sensations and contractions of her vaginal walls.

Back in the kitchen, Becca was laid back on the dining table, legs spread wide, sweat dripping off of her.

"Shawn! Oh Shawn! Cum in me! Cum in me you fucking idiot!"

Shawn was now straddled on the table on top of her to a point, thrusting his body against hers, the sounds of their moans filling the downstairs, her hips rising and lowering with each thrust of his masculine body, finally in motion with each other.

"You fucking bitch! You league slut! You are so hot right now!"

Becca screamed out in sexual glee as she reached climax.

"Shawn. Wha-what are you doing?"

"Becca, I haven't cum yet. I haven't gotten there yet."

"What do you mean?! I-I have to go throu—OHHHH MY GOD!"

Shawn began fucking her harder and faster, Becca's hands grasped the side of the table, her nails digging into the oak finish, the breath nearly knocked out of her.

Hearing the commotion down stairs, Ian decides to kick his sexual actions with Melissa up a notch. Grabbing Melissa's ass tight with one hand and fucking her pussy with the other and thrusting his sexually engorged cock into her at such a rate of speed that could have broken the sound barrier, Melissa came so much, she pushed her head back, her eyes rolling back into her head. Even though she had just hit an orgasm, Ian wanted to stop, but she kissed him on the lips biting his lip, giving him a look that said without words for him not to stop. He smiled evil-like and turned off the shower, carrying her to their parents' bed.

"Ian! We can't!"

"Oh shut up Melissa! It's Egyptian cotton, they'll never know!"

She smiled her evil grin and fell backwards on the bed, throwing her gorgeous tight legs into the air in victory position as he went all the way into her, thrusting so hard that each time he'd go back in deep, she'd let out a huge moan, in time of her pussy contracting so tight around his amazing cock.

"Almost there..Almost there," he screamed.

He came so hard and fast that her eyes opened wide and she let out this humongous moan, her body quivering, having hit ultimate climax. He slid his dick out of her slowly giving one final pleasure from that arousal to the both of them.

Having heard the noise from upstairs but ignoring it, Shawn was fucking Becca so hard that she squirt so much and that turned them both on so much, he grabbed her perfect breast so hard that she screamed out, "SHAWN!" They both came at the same time, to such an amount, that you would have thought the dark wood table had had paint spilled on it. He pulled out of her and started to turn away, when she grabbed his arm and pulled him to the kitchen counter, pushing him on it, she bent down to the floor and looked up to him into his ravishing green eyes, then, she placed her mouth around his still throbbing and lengthened cock. While massaging his balls, she got him harder, which to him seemed impossible after what they just did. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her harder, causing her to choke on occasion as her mouth went full shaft on his hardened cock, faster and faster. He held his head back and moaned loud, as she kept sucking and swallowing his magnificent sperm.

All four, catching their breaths, in the various rooms, they said simultaneously as twins often do, "Wanna go again?"