Family Foursome Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins, Caitlin and Rochelle seduce their father.
2.8k words
4.26
80.6k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin and Rochelle are twins. They've always been identical in every way; even their taste in men, and sexual appetites. The two of them have always been inseparable, even when it comes to having sex with their boyfriends. But that's not all they've done together; long before they turned eighteen, they've also both fantasised about making love to their divorced father, Jack... That is... until it actually happened.

This is the story of how it came to be, that Jack and his twin daughters, Caitlin and Rochelle, would all live happily ever after, as a far too loving family.

***IF YOU HAVE NOT READ CHAPTER 1, PLEASE DO SO BEFORE READING CHAPTER 2!***

Scene 3: Back From The Date

Caitlin sat at home, on the sofa, beside a low-lit lamp, reading one of her books after her eventful detention with Miss Harper. Her father was still out at work, and it was just getting dark. She heard laughter and stumbling down the hall, and knew that was Rochelle coming home from Caitlin's date with Jason.

She smiled, and set her book down before walking over to the door to open it for her. To her surprise, Jason was still with her, and they both looked a little drunk. "Caty!! Oh am I glad to see you! Have you met Jason?" Rochelle said, mumbling half her words. "You're wasted, Rocco... it's only seven o'clock for god's sake, what did you two do, Jason?" Caitlin asked her slightly more sober boyfriend.

"Well, we just had a couple of beers up on the hill. We just sat under the stars and talked, like we always do..." Jason explained. "A couple of beers doesn't get my sister this drunk, and what are you doing taking her to our spot?" A peeved Caitlin asked. "Hey, I didn't know it was Rochelle until she'd had a few and told me... That's when I decided I should take her home and see why you didn't come instead..." he replied.

"I had detention with Miss Harper again." Caitlin explained as the two helped Rochelle into the living room, and set her down on the sofa. "That bitch. She's always victimising you. Doesn't she have a life? I should talk to her, tell her to..." "No... Jason... It's fine... I've dealt with it... look... we need to talk..." Caitlin said, dragging her boyfriend down onto the sofa beside her. "Nuh uh! No you don't, he's part of the plan, Caty. We need this boy to strip; and pronto!" Rochelle interrupted.

"Shut up Rocco, I'm doing this." "Don't you tell me to shut up, you...you whore!" Rochelle said before attacking her sister in a drunk fashion, not causing any harm, infact, causing both of them to laugh at her as they fell off the sofa.

"Look, you two, I see where Caitlin was going. No conversation starts with 'we need to talk' and ends without someone breaking up with someone, so I think I'll just go..." Jason said, helping the twins back onto the sofa, seating them next to one another. "Noo. You should stay." Rochelle said, stroking at Jason's groin. "Rocco! That's my boyfriend's cock you're touching!" Caitlin said, slapping her sister's hand away.

"Like you don't want me to fuck him with you. C'mon, We always fuck each other's boyfriends together!" Rochelle said, groping her sister's boyfriend, trying to undo his belt, but getting confused when she began to struggle, in her drunk state. "You do what?" Jason said, innocently, knowing he was finally going to get what he hooked up with Caitlin for. "We um... we share each other's boyfriends... It's a twin thing!" Caitlin explained.

"Oh... well... I think I'd better go..." he said in response, pretending to be a little freaked out by the concept. "No. Jase... If we're gonna break up, we might aswell do it one more time... with Rocco... I mean... it'd be a shame to end the streak we've been on... we haven't exactly kept a boy to ourselves for the last two years... you don't wanna be the one who broke the streak do you?" Caitlin said, starting to get aroused again as her sister had been kissing her neck since giving up on Jason's belt. She grabbed his hand and sat him down in between her and Rochelle.

"Well, no, I get enough stick at school as it is... I don't need to give anyone else any more ammo..." Jason said, keeping up the innocent act. "Can we get some stick now then?" Rochelle asked, turning her attention to Jason, beginning to kiss him all over his face and neck, as her sister began to undo his belt and trousers. With that Jason began to make out with his girlfriend's sister, while his girlfriend began to peel off his trousers, revealing a large bulge in his tight boxer shorts.

Rochelle then took off Jason's t-shirt and began to rub her hands up and down his body, while he groped at her body and lifted her shirt, after taking off her tie. At six foot one, and two hundred and fifteen pounds, Jason wasn't exactly a small guy; built as if he was carved out of stone, with bleach blonde, surfer hair, and steel blue eyes, he was any high school girl's dream.

His hard eight pack abs seemed to fascinate Rochelle, but Caitlin was more focused on his growing bulge. Caitlin whipped back her long brunette hair, and focused her dark brown eyes on the boxer shorts in front of her as she settled between her boyfriend's legs.

Having removed Rochelle's top, Jason turned his focus to her bra, and began fondling the clasp at the back, as he kissed down her neck, and towards her breasts. Much like her sister, Rochelle's D-cup boobs seemed to over-fill her bra. Jason finally undid the clasp and Rochelle peeled down her straps, letting the bra fall to the floor.

Just like her sister, her nipples protruded almost an inch, and made Jason drool at the sight. He quickly began to nuzzle on Rochelle's right breast while Caitlin removed his boxers, revealing a six inch, rock solid member, which almost slapped her in her perfectly rounded face as it sprung free.

Caitlin then removed her tie, shirt and bra, to catch up with the other two before standing up and performing somewhat of a striptease for her sister and boyfriend, removing her skirt, and then, after playing with her panties a little, removing those aswell. She then settled back down, between Jason's legs and proceeded to lick upwards from his scrotum to the tip of his erect penis.

After freeing her nipple from the grasp of Jason's mouth, Rochelle then stood up on the sofa and placed her feet at either side of the lucky young man, before slowly peeling down her panties, from under her skirt, and stepping out of them. She then spanked her now naked pussy before lowering it towards Jason's face as he looked upward in awe.

Caitlin then, seemingly in sync with her boyfriend, lowered her lips around his cock and began to take the length into her mouth, before sucking onto it, and beginning a rhythmic up and down motion, sucking gently in between each motion. Meanwhile Jason, at the same time, sent his tongue upward, exploring his girlfriend's sister's hole.

As Rochelle lowered onto his face, her skirt surrounded his head, leaving him in darkness, heightening his sense of taste and smell while he moved his mouth towards her mound, kissing and sucking at her outer lips, with his tongue pointing towards her insides.

Caitlin continued her licking and sucking of Jason's member, while he continued to probe her sister's womanhood; it wasn't long, however before Rochelle turned her body around, so her face met Jason's groin, while he could still have access to her wetness. Jason took hold of Rochelle's perfectly rounded 'bubble butt' as he began ravishing her pussy. Rochelle, on the other hand, joined her sister in licking, sucking and generally exploring his rock hard cock.

Rochelle sucked on the head, while Caitlin licked the length, before kissing and sucking on his testicles, taking each one into her mouth in turn. The sisters then swapped, and Rochelle did her best, in the position she was in, to take each testicle into her mouth, while Caitlin teased and sucked the head of Jason's penis.

After a short while, Jason decided it was time for the main event. He let Rochelle climb off him, and pulled his girlfriend up onto her feet. He gently lowered her onto his protruding member, as she positioned her knees at either side of his legs on the sofa. They began a rhythmic motion between themselves as he penetrated her wet hole in a continuous fashion, while Rochelle massaged her sister's large breasts, tugging and gently twisting Caitlin's nipples, before doing the same to her own.

The twins were soon making out with each other as they rubbed their boobs against each other. Rochelle reached down to her sister's hungry pussy as it clamped down on Jason's cock, and she began to rub and flick Caitlin's slowly engorging clit. Feeling the sensation of her sister's touch, Caitlin did the same, reaching down to Rochelle's dripping mound to rub at hers.

Before long, Caitlin found herself on the brink of orgasm, and leant in to her boyfriend, while her sister frantically flicked her bean, knowing she was about to explode. Jason continued to pound away at his girlfriend, unknowingly, before suddenly, Caitlin jumped up as her orgasm wracked every inch of her body.

Her pussy began to squirt her juices all over Jason's body and face as her sister kept rubbing her clit, and pulling on her pussy lips, helping her to squirt. Caitlin's eyes rolled into the back of her head and images of Miss Harper's orgasm filled her mind as her love juices filled Jason's mouth, and belly button, dripping down from every crevice on his chiselled body. Her orgasm soon subsided and she fell on top of her lover, licking and kissing her juices from his body.

"My turn" said Rochelle, looking out of the window, before positioning herself on all fours on the sofa, beside Jason. He didn't need telling twice, and as Caitlin climbed off him, slowly recovering from her orgasm, he positioned himself behind Rochelle and entered her from behind. Rochelle's expression said it all; he felt good inside her; surprisingly good.

She closed her eyes and smiled, imagining her father doing this to her, while Jason began to thrash his member into her vagina. He slowly began to massage her clit, coaxing it out of its hood. Coming back down to earth, Caitlin crawled up behind Jason and began to massage his chest, and abs, then his ass, and his back, before grabbing his head and passionately kissing him from behind.

Scene 4: Caught

Suddenly the apartment door swung open. "Hey, listen, girls, I hope you don't mind, I brought someone back with me; Miss Harper's gonna stay for dinner tonight is that alri..." Jack is cut off as he enters the apartment with his back to the girls, taking some groceries from Miss Harper, who follows him in. As he turns around, however, he is horrified to see the girls involved in a threesome with Caitlin's boyfriend.

"Daddy?!" Caitlin screeches as she realises her father is stood at the door, staring at his daughters in the open plan living room area. She turns around, forgetting to cover up her body, and soon realises Miss Harper is standing there too. She nervously taps Rochelle on the leg, who at this point, is oblivious to her surroundings, enjoying being fucked by Jason, who suddenly stops his motions.

"Oh... Mister Manning... I..." Jason begins, before being cut off by Jack. "Out. Now." Jack sternly says, pointing to the door. The girls watch Jason frantically pick up his clothes and run out of the door. "Man, I wish I was his teacher, I'd give him detention for the next six months for that!" Miss Harper joked as she closed the door and took her jacket off, hanging it on the coat rack.

"So...you girls suddenly like sex, huh?" Jack said, walking into the living room area, as Caitlin grabbed a cushion to cover up, and Rochelle brought herself down to earth. "Go easy on 'em Jack!" Miss Harper said. "Oh, I will... How long have you two been doing this? This, sleeping with the same guy business? Miss Harper tells me it's been a while; or so Caitlin confessed this afternoon..."

It suddenly dawns on Caitlin what is happening, and she looks over to Miss Harper for confirmation; she winks, with a smirk on her face, as she folds her arms to watch. Rochelle is unaware of the situation, although, she smiles, knowing she planned for her father to catch them having sex.

"I know we've been bad girls, daddy, but... we... we couldn't do what we wanted to do to you, so we needed to find the right guy to do it with at school..." Caitlin said, making up a story. She glanced at Rochelle, who, after a brief moment of confusion, caught on to what was happening.

Rochelle takes her father's arm and sits him down on the sofa between the two twins and she leans into his shoulder, stroking his chest. "Yeah, I mean, we figured, what we wanted to do to you was illegal... wrong... nasty... taboo... incestuous..." She gave more emphasis to each and every word she used to describe their fantasies, moving her face ever closer to his, then quickly drawing it away again.

"We love you so much, daddy, that we couldn't bear the thought of you being with another woman." Caitlin continued. "We wanted to keep you all to ourselves." Rochelle added. "We knew you had needs, so we thought we should learn to please you." They continued to explain. "That is, until we realised what we wanted to do was wrong..." "...but Miss Harper helped us to understand that what we were feeling wasn't wrong... so long as we ALL wanted to do it..." "Do you ... want to do it ... Daddy?".

By this point both girls were leaning, naked, on their father's shoulders at either side, stroking his chest, as Miss Harper approached the sofa from behind and moved her arms out to reach down Jack's chest, and further, to his crotch area. "What do you think, Jack? Is it me, or the girls?" she asked.

"What if... we shared him, Miss Harper...between the three of us?" Rochelle suddenly asked, realising Miss Harper and Caitlin must have had a heart to heart in detention, and that she was in on the act. "That could work, Rocco" Miss Harper replied. Rochelle grinned, she used to refuse to call her 'Rocco' in school. "What do you think, Jack? Can we share each other?"

Overwhelmed by how the situation had quickly developed, Jack was unsure as to what was happening, but soon realised all three of the girls were in on this, and Miss Harper wasn't just talking to him about a 'sense' she had about the girls, during their impromptu date after work; she was, infact, preparing him for this very moment.

"Are you girls sure you want to do this?" he enquired. "I mean, you know this can't leave the house, right? I don't wanna get arrested, or you two to go into a foster home... Outside the house, Miss Harper, here, Sarah, is my new girlfriend, and you two are just my daughters, nothing more... ok?" he added.

"Don't worry daddy... we love you. We wouldn't let you go to prison." The twins replied in unison; almost as if it were scripted. "So what do you say, Jack, shall we move this to the bedroom?" Sarah asked. "Only if we can call you 'mommy'!" Caitlin blurted. To which, the response was all three of the others stopping in their tracks. "A... are...are you sure...Caty?" Sarah asked, blushing. "Sweetie, you don't have to do that..." Jack said, comforting his daughter.

"No, Caty's right... a mother is someone who loves you and cares for you, raises you, and accepts you for who you are... Miss Harper...um... Sarah... cares for us, and has tried to raise us through her teachings, she obviously accepts us for who we are, and I'm sure after tonight, she'll love us..." Rochelle said, realising what her sister was getting at. "Yeah. Forget that other bitch. She's our birth mom, but nothing more. If she chose to ditch us, she's clearly none of the above." Caitlin added.

Jack looked up, smiling at his new girlfriend. "Wanna be their new mommy?" he asked. Sarah continued to blush, and smile. "I'd be honoured!" she said as the whole 'family' hugged before standing up, and heading to Jack's bedroom. Rochelle held her father's hand as she lead the way, accentuating her hips as she walked, naked, in front of her father while Sarah held Caitlin's hand, walking in front of her.