Family Friendly Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter seduces father.
11.3k words
4.63
95.2k
107

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmm...mmm...Joel opened his eyes to the familiar site of his wife's head bobbing up and down on his cock. She hadn't yet noticed he had woken up.

"...and I was having such a nice dream, too." She looked up and momentarily took her mouth from his hardened rod, flipping her short black hair away from her eyes. "Let me guess," she said, wiping a mix of spit and precum away from her lips with her left hand while still gently stroking his cock with her right, "you were getting a blowjob from some 18 year old slut?"

"No, it was at least two of them. I guess you're just that good..." he trailed off as she sucked the head of his cock back into her mouth, dark eyes still pointed towards him expectantly. "I guess I have had younger women on my mind lately, what with Mei Lin coming home yesterday." Mei Lin was Joel and Naomi's adoptive daughter, home from college on break after her first few months away.

Naomi pulled her mouth away again, this time not bothering to wipe the fluids dripping from her lower lip. "And they were probably both Asian, too, right? You're such a pervert." She often liked to tease him about having an Asian fetish, what with having a Japanese wife and a Chinese daughter. In reality they'd both chosen to adopt a girl from China years ago, mostly due to the overabundance of little girls, but that didn't stop her from having some fun. He mused silently that she seemed to enjoy the idea of being fetishized, anyway, although the connection between the joke and their daughter sleeping just down the hallway seemed to take on a heightened tone recently.

She sent a large blob of spit dripping down onto his cockhead and massaged it down the shaft with her hand. "Well, in any case, I'm sorry to drag you from your dream, but are you going to give me my breakfast or not?"

"I'm quite enjoying making you wait for it," he said, "but if you really want that cum, you know how to get it."

She raised her eyebrows knowingly and threw off the covers that had till now been covering her below the neck, exposing her lithe naked body to the slightly chilly morning air. Momentarily releasing her grip on his shaft, she turned her body around so that she now lay beside him, feet curled up, facing away from him.

He finished the job of repositioning for her, pulling one leg over himself, leaving her neatly trimmed pussy hovering over his face. He lifted his head slightly and took in its scent. The best part of waking up, he thought, and stuck his tongue out to gently probe her. She hand meanwhile gone back to stroking his cock.

She wiggled her hips in response, silently teasing him again for once again not getting off with just a blow job, and sucked his cock head back into her mouth. She ran her tongue in circles around the head while his tongue moved up and down her now soaking slit. She let out a moan around his dick and shifted her hips slightly forward, just enough to bring her little asshole in range of his tongue. He let his tongue make his way there and lapped at it a few times.

"That's what you really wanted, wasn't it, you perv?" she chided, "That's it, lick my tight little asshole. You love it, don't you?" He attempted a positive response but found it difficult with his tongue extended.

She wrapped her lips back around him and started bobbing again. In response he moved his tongue back towards her clit and she obliged by adjusting her position. Having been sufficiently warmed up, she was ready for a direct tongue lashing and he gave it to her. She responded automatically by speeding up her own ministrations.

Almost there, he thought, feeling the semen building in his balls, which she had started rubbing in anticipation. Now to get her there as well...His hand made its way up her thigh and spread her shapely cheeks. With knowing precision his index finger found her asshole, still wet with his spit. He worked it in slowly.

At one knuckle she let out a surprised note without taking her mouth off his throbbing dick. At two knuckles, she groaned and pushed against him so that his whole finger was now in her ass. She ground her clit against his tongue and screamed out, "Yes, fuck, yes, cum with me! Give me that hot cum while you finger fuck my ass! Make me cum!"

Her body shook and her ass tried to push his finger out, but he pushed back, holding her clit to his tongue. Instinctively he reached his other hand down and pushed the back of her head down, forcing her mouth onto his cock as cum came exploding out of it. She didn't fight it as his cock throbbed, sending hot cum shooting to the back of her throat.

When he felt emptied, he released her, his finger sliding from her ass and his sloppy wet, half hard cock falling out of her mouth onto his belly. She got up and turned around, cum dripping from her lips, and lay down again beside him. She didn't bother wiping the cum away before kissing him on the mouth.

"There was so much, I thought I should probably share," she said, laughing. "How generous of you," he replied. It was not the first or the last time she would share a mouthful of cum with him and he'd come to enjoy the taste and texture, even if not as much as she clearly enjoyed feeding it to him. "Gochisosama!" she said at last, hopping out of bed to get ready for the day.

"If you're not too full already, I'll make some breakfast while you're in the shower," he said, and pulled on some sweats and a t-shirt, feeling ready for a hot cup of coffee.

They had finished their breakfast and Joel sat sipping his second cup of coffee, flipping idly through a newspaper by the time Mei Lin made her way downstairs. She was still clearly only half awake, her hair down and still wearing a t-shirt that was large enough to almost cover the white panties she had slept in.

"Good morning, sunshine," Naomi teased, "or maybe afternoon by this point?"

"Hey, I'm on break. I'm allowed to sleep all day. Now where's the coffee?"

"When did our little girl start drinking coffee?" Joel asked, "and for that matter, when did she stop wearing those cute pajamas? You can't just walk around like that, you know. You're not around your sorority sisters any more, college girl."

She stuck out her tongue and poured a cup of coffee. "Is that what you think we do at college, dad? Just walk around in our underwear? You must be as much of a pervert as mom says."

"And when did she say that?" he replied. "This morning, I think, sometime before, what was it, cum for me? Finger fuck my ass? I can't remember the exact wording."

"I guess you're not the only one who got used to you being away at college," Naomi said. They had always been fairly open about sexuality, so it wasn't much of a surprise to hear this coming from Mei Lin, but maybe it would be wise to keep it down a bit, Joel surmised.

Naomi seemed unperturbed, "Is that a little jealousy I hear in your voice? You can't go a couple weeks without your college boyfriend?"

"We broke up, mom."

"Oh, sorry to hear that, honey," Naomi replied. "Oh, don't worry about it. It wasn't serious, anyway, and honestly his cock wasn't that big." She smiled a wicked smile. Where had they gone wrong with her, Joel thought, or maybe, where had they gone right?

"Anyway, I'm sure I'll see lots of cute boys when we go out shopping today, right?" Mei Lin said. Her mother replied, "You had better get ready to go then, if you still want to. I'm showered and everything and I don't feel like waiting, and your dad probably doesn't want you hanging around the house distracting him while he's working."

"How could I possibly distract him?" she said, rising from the table. Joel almost thought he saw her wink at him while she turned to put her coffee cup in the sink. He found his eyes drawn to her small, pert backside but he quickly put the thought out of his head. "I'll just change and be ready in a minute," she said, and hurried off upstairs.

***

Joel spent the remainder of the morning working on his computer and then taking a run. The freedom afforded by his otherwise rather boring job was well worth it. It was nice being able to go to the office in sweats.

It was not unusual for him to get horny mid-morning, although he was a bit impressed with himself that he found himself getting hard again so soon after the morning oral session, and with seemingly no other stimulus. He looked at the clock and considered whether he would have time to rub one out before the girls got home. Not that his wife minded; she would probably want to join in, in fact. But maybe Mei Lin wouldn't want to walk in on him jerking his cock to double penetration porn. Or maybe she would...? He put the thought aside and decided to shower off instead.

As he showered, he let his mind wander through the events of the day. Had he been leering at his own daughter? Her thin but shapely figure moved in front of his mind's eye. She had grown into such a sexy young woman, her perky little tits, cute girlish face and that ass. What a cute little butt must have been hidden by those white panties this morning. He found his hand had somehow drifted down his cock, which was now hardening as he stood in the shower. He started stroking it absentmindedly, imagining what that eighteen year old pussy must feel like. Did she shave? Trim? He supposed he could ask. Mei Lin would no doubt be happy to tell him, even if she'd tease him for being a pervert again. Wait, what was he doing? He tried to put her out of mind, but just then he heard the door to the bathroom open.

Naomi must be home, he thought, and released his grip on his now fully hard dick. He heard the toilet seat raise and the sound of someone pissing. He marveled for a second at how open their relationship was. Too bad, he thought, that he wasn't into watersports.

"Welcome back, honey," he said, pulling the shower curtain back. To his surprise, he found not his wife on the toilet, but his daughter.

"Hi, daddy!" she said, turning her smiling face toward him. "I hope you don't mind if I use your and mom's bathroom. I may have had a couple drinks at lunch with mom and I couldn't wait for mom to get out of the downstairs bathroom."

He startled a bit but managed a, "No, no, it's fine, sweetheart. I was just expecting your mom."

"I can see that..." Her eyes drifted downwards. Joel realized what she was looking at and pulled the shower curtain in front of himself. "Oh, sorry, sweetheart," he blushed.

He stepped back under the shower, a bit embarrassed, more so at thinking for even a second about his daughter like that. She was clearly embarrassed to even look at him. I guess I'm just becoming a dirty old man, he sighed to himself

"Mom says that Maya wanted you to come over today," Mei Lin's voice came from the other side of the shower curtain. Maya was their neighbor, and incidentally the mother of Nessa, Mei Lin's best friend from high school. "Nessa is moving back from college, I guess, and they want a big strong man like you to come help move her stuff."

In the shower he rolled his eyes at the inflection on "big strong man." She couldn't know what he had been thinking about, could she? Probably she was just teasing like always. Like mother, like daughter, he supposed, even when by adoption.

"Anyway, daddy, it's safe to come out again." He heard her rise and the door open. On a whim he pushed back the curtain again only to see her still there, only this time on her feet, bent over to pull her panties up from around her feet.

His heart skipped a beat as she cocked her head just enough to look back at him. She must have noticed his eyes which were focused squarely on her little shaved pussy. He could have sworn she giggled a bit as she hopped out the door.

"Fuck," he thought.

***

He dried off and walked out into the bedroom, only to find Naomi packing a suitcase.

"Oh, no, is this it? Are you finally leaving me for some handsome millionaire with a 12 inch cock?" he asked sarcastically.

"If only," she said, turning to face him. "Of all of the handsome millionaires who keep propositioning me, none of them has been any bigger than 10 or so." She put her arms around his shoulders and he drew her in for a kiss.

"I got called away for work," she said, pulling away from him and turning back to her packing. "I have to be in Dallas for the next couple of days, some kind of emergency that only a brilliant and motivated woman like your wife can be counted on to solve."

"It's too bad," he replied. "You're practically going to miss all of Mei Lin's break, and I know she was really looking forward to your 'girls' night'."

"Yes, I suppose, but we can always postpone drinking too much wine and talking about boys. There will always be more wine and there will always be more boys."

"Not too many boys, I hope, for you, at least," he replied. They had a fairly open marriage, but she mostly chose to use that openness to bed other women. "Is that jealousy I hear? Don't worry, this is pretty much enough cock for me," she said, gripping him through the towel.

"Pretty much?"

"Yeah, pretty much," she winked. "Besides, it's only a couple days. So enjoy girls night without me. Oh, and did Mei Lin tell you about helping Maya?"

"Yeah, she mentioned it on the toilet," he said, feigning exasperation.

"That girl," Naomi replied, copying his exasperated tone, "was she raised in a barn? Did we raise her in a barn? In any case, you better get over there. I'll come over when I'm finished here."

Joel threw on some jeans and a t-shirt and headed over to Maya's house. A moving truck was parked in front. How much shit can one girl fit in a dorm room, he thought. He rang the doorbell and was greeted by Nessa's smiling face. She was wearing a pink t-shirt which she must have bought in the kids' section, and its tightness accented the perkiness of her tits. They were a little bigger than Mei Lin's, he supposed, but other than that and her darker, caramel-colored skin, he'd always thought of the two as being twins, or at least partners in crime. He'd also always found her cute and seeing her again brought a smile to his face. Maybe he had a thing for school girls or maybe it was mixed race girls or maybe he was just a general pervert, he mused. In any case, he supposed there were worse girls to lust after than his daughter's best friend. Like maybe his daughter, for instance.

"Hey, Joel!"

He sighed sarcastically at her use of his first name. "I'm your friend's dad. Why don't you call me Mr. Arnold or something like that."

"Oh, ok, sorry. How about daddy?" she grinned. "What? When your little Mei Mei call you that, she can always get you to say yes to anything." This was fairly typical of their interactions.

"Yeah, well, I'm actually her daddy. And besides, she's cute."

"Hmph. Well, anyway, daddy, will you please help me with my stuff? It's so heavy and I can't carry it all myself. I need those big strong arms."

"You're barely back, and already you sound like Mei Lin. I guess you just missed her too much at college, huh?"

"Of course! That reminds me, I should probably go say hi. Thanks again for helping with the stuff," she said, and pushed past him to head over to his house. He watched her cute little butt wiggle as she walked away. She turned her head momentarily to look at him and gave him a wink, then went on.

"You're not even going to help?"

"Don't worry, mom's inside and she'll help you out."

Joel headed inside and closed the door behind him. "Maya? Are you here? Your daughter somehow managed to push 100% of this work off on us."

Maya appeared from another room, wearing an old t-shirt and some cutoff jean shorts. They barely covered her big black ass. "Oh, sorry about that girl. She is way too good at wrapping men around her fingers."

"It looks like she's got you doing her work, too," Joel added. "Oh, this get up? No, I just thought you might like it. I know how much you love black girls' asses," she replied, turning to mockingly show off her shapely butt. Now this kind of teasing he liked. He walked over to her and grabbed a handful of ass. "That I do, especially this black girl's."

"Mmm...well maybe when you finish with those boxes out there in that truck I'll have another box for you to work on."

"Even that terrible joke isn't enough to keep me away from an offer like that." He headed out to the truck and she headed back to the other room with a "Sorry, I'll be back out to help as soon as I finish up in here."

There turned out to be fewer boxes than he had thought. He brought them up the stairs and left them in Nessa's currently mostly bare room. "Where should I put this stuff?" he called down the stairs, but no reply came. Well, I guess she could unpack herself, he thought. He looked around the room for a second fought the temptation to dig threw the underwear drawer for a little payment for all his labor. As he headed downstairs, he heard some indistinct female voices coming from the other room. Almost instantly he knew what was up.

He headed into the other room and as expected found his wife on her knees on the floor, next to a discarded pair of jean shorts, her head buried between the legs of Maya, who was sitting with her head back and her eyes closed on a sofa. "Mmm, yes baby, yes, right there..."

"Thanks for all the help," he interrupted from the doorway. Maya opened her eyes and turned to him with a grin. "Sorry, we got a little distracted. Are you finished with all the moving?" Naomi turned her eyes to meet his but never stopped what she was doing.

"Yeah, I'm done, are you?"

"Ha, not quite yet, but almost. Mmm, yes, baby come on. Oh fuck yes that's good...Now you come over here and let me thank you for all that hard work," she said, turning her attention to him. He didn't need to be told twice. He could feel his dick was already getting hard from watching, so he kicked off his shoes, and walked towards the two, unzipping his pants. He stepped up onto the sofa so his crotch was right near Maya's face.

Despite being distracted by Naomi's tongue, she wasted no time, pulling down his jeans and underwear in one motion. Her thick lips curled into a bright smile when his cock popped out right in front of her face. "Mmm, that's what I've been waiting for."

"Well don't wait any longer, suck my cock, bitch!" he said. This was just what she wanted to hear and she opened her mouth wide and engulfed the head. Her tongue started playing along the bottom side of his cock.

He was still horny as fuck from earlier, having never finished in the shower, so even this wasn't fast enough for him. He put his hands on the back of her head and pushed her mouth further down the shaft. Naomi pulled her mouth away from Maya's clit long enough to command "yes, bitch, suck that big fucking cock! I'm going to make you cum while you choke on that dick." Her fingers replaced her mouth and she rapidly rubbed them on Maya's clit.

"Mmmfffmmmffff," Maya managed with her mouth full of cock. "Yes, come for me, you slut," said Naomi, "Cum for me while you suck my husband's fat cock!" Maya's body shook violently with orgasm. Joel waited till her jerking stopped to release his grip on her head and he pulled his cock from her mouth. She gasped for air and spit dripped down her chin. "Fuck that was good, bitch. You always make me cum so good." She looked up into Joel's eyes. "Now it's your turn to make me cum," she said, stroking his cock with one hand.

Joel sat down on the couch and Maya got up to straddle him. Naomi took the opportunity to remove her own pants and panties. Maya smiled and reached down between her legs to grab his cock. She kissed him deeply and her tongue explored his mouth. Joel felt his wife's hands run over his thighs and down to his balls. She had positioned herself between his legs to get the best possible view. Maya's pussy was dripping and when she rubbed his already spit-lubed cock along the slit it felt amazing. He was almost surprised he hadn't shot in her mouth, but he hadn't fucked this milf pussy in a while and he didn't want to waste the opportunity.