Family Friendly Ch. 02

Story Info
The family that fucks together expands a bit.
10.2k words
4.58
50.7k
42
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is chapter 2. Go read chapter 1 first.

***

"Daddy, can Nessa stay over tonight?" Mei Lin asked her father, Joel. He folded the newspaper he had been reading to look at his adopted daughter. "Why are you asking? She's been over here three nights this week. If I didn't want her here, don't you think I would have said something before now?" Joel's wife Naomi was watching the conversation as if it were a tennis match, her head moving from one side to the other and then back again. She sipped from her morning coffee.

"So you DO want her here. You know, mom, I think dad might be trying to steal my girlfriend."

"Is that so?" He replied, tilting his head slightly to the side. "Do I hear some jealousy in that voice? Are you worried that I might succeed at stealing her away?"

"Daddy, you already have two beautiful, sexy asian girls that let you fuck them whenever you want. Why do you have to steal my girlfriend?"

"Ah, so you are worried about it. Don't worry, sweetheart, I think she only has eyes for you. Plus, with the way I heard her moaning through the walls the other night, I doubt she would ever need anyone else."

"I don't know...I mean, I like getting my pussy licked as much as the next girl, but sometimes you just need a dick, you know? Mom, tell him, what do you think about all this?"

Naomi considered for a second and responded, "Yeah, if I had a dick, I would be trying to fuck her constantly. I mean, that ass..." Her gaze drifted off. Mei Lin feigned irritation rather badly and said, "Well, you're no help. I guess you don't have a dick at least."

Naomi's glance fell back on her daughter and she said, "Well, I didn't say I wouldn't try to fuck her, anyway. I mean, that ass..." She again gazed off with a pleased smile. "Why is everyone in this family trying to fuck my girlfriend?" Mei Lin finally added. "Sometimes I wish I had been adopted by people who weren't sex freaks."

"Hey, come on, now," Joel chided, "you didn't seem to be too upset about us being freaks last night." He thought back to the night in question. As had become the regular habit, at least when Nessa wasn't around, Mei Lin had slept in their bed after a wild threesome. "I guess," she said. "Anyway normal moms don't own so many strap-ons, so I guess it's not all bad."

"We had better start cleaning up the house today if we want it to look nice when your aunt gets here tomorrow," Naomi added, "how about you start by cleaning up your room and then if we can manage to clear away the rest of the mess in this house, Nessa can stay over."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot aunt Chiharu is coming!" She beamed. Naomi's sister had always been Mei Lin's favorite relative, at least until recently. She lived about an hour away, near enough that she could visit frequently to spoil her little Mei Mei with gifts but not so frequently as Joel or Naomi would have liked. They also counted her as their favorite relative...

They spent the remainder of the morning cleaning up, and much to Joel's surprise, Mei Lin actually managed to make her room look decent. "Nice job, honey," he told her when he ran into her in the hall. "It looks like you'll be getting some snatch tonight after all."

"Hands off, daddy, she's mine."

"Hey, well, your mom is mine and I'm kind enough to share her with you," he replied. She just shrugged and said, "That's different. Mom's a real slut, you know." He laughed, "Yes, I'm aware. We're heading over to Maya's tonight for dinner, so why don't you have Nessa over then," he suggested. "That sounds good, daddy. But remember, hands off."

***

Joel worked on the computer in the afternoon while the women did who knows what. He found it a bit hard to concentrate because he kept thinking of Maya's beautiful big black ass. He wasn't sure why they had to keep up the story that they weren't group-fucking Maya regularly. She hadn't wanted Nessa to find out, but he figured it was going to happen some time anyway, especially with both Nessa and Mei Lin now transferred to the local college so they could spend more time together and always being in and out of each others' houses just like when they were back in high school together. Eventually one of them would walk in on Naomi pounding her with a strap-on or something and then wouldn't it be worse? They hadn't told her that they were regularly fucking their daughter, though, so he supposed he could sympathize with wanting to keep secrets.

Eventually Naomi walked into his office and asked, "Are you ready to go, honey? I've been waiting for this all day. I only wish we had scheduled it differently so that it didn't almost overlap with my sister coming."

"It'll be fine, we'll do what we do and then come back and sleep late and the house is already in order for your sisiter."

"I know; it's not time I'm worried about. I just don't want you to run out of cum before she gets here. She is going to be mad if we made her drive an hour for nothing."

"Well, we could always reschedule and just have Chiharu join us. The more the merrier, right?" He winked at her. "She's a bit of a freak but I'm not sure she's ready to handle what Chiharu is packing. And she IS my sister; some people look down on that, you know." She seemed sad at the thought. "Prudes," he responded.

Joel got ready and Naomi grabbed a couple bottles of wine from the kitchen. She made a point of putting them in a bag in front of her daughter so she wouldn't suspect the bag also contained a strap-on and a few other dildos. They were just heading out the door when Nessa walked in, as was her custom, without knocking.

"Hi guys!" she greeted them, overly casual, as always. She was wearing a low-cut top and a short skirt, showing off the maximum amount of her caramel-colored skin as she was probably allowed out of the house doing. Without looking, Joel knew his wife was sneakily checking her out beside him. "Thanks for taking my mom off my hands tonight," Nessa said. "She can be a real cockblocker sometimes, you know?" Joel and Naomi exchanged knowing glances, "Yeah, sometimes I get that impression," he added. "Well, we'll see you tomorrow, I guess." As they opened the door, Mei Lin's voice rang out from the other room, "Don't forget the strap-on, you guys!"

For a fleeting second Joel worried that they had let the secret slip, but Nessa called back, "Mei Mei, your family is so weird," and they closed the door behind them. "Do you think Mei Lin knows?" he asked his wife once they were away from the house. "I think she's just got a perverted sense of humor," she replied, "but that's probably our fault."

When they got to Maya's house, they knocked on the door and entered without waiting for an answer. They were both anxious to get started again. Maya came out from the kitchen in black lingerie. "So what's on the menu tonight?" Naomi asked sarcastically. "Oh, you're a funny girl. I forgot that," replied Maya. "The menu tonight for funny girls is my pussy, my cunt, my snatch, and for desert, my ass. I hope you're hungry."

They dropped the pretense and headed to the bedroom. When they got there, Naomi dropped the bag she'd been carrying and immediately started making out with Maya. Her hands ran up and down her body sensually, grabbing here and there. Their tongues occasionally darted out of their mouths while Joel watched. He stripped naked and started stroking his hardening cock. They broke the kiss and Maya looked at him. "And I see what's on the menu for me tonight. Come over here and say hello properly."

He joined them in a sloppy three-way kiss. His wife had unfastened Maya's bra while they kissed, and it now dropped to the floor, revealing her large breasts and dark nipples. Joel lowered his head to suck on one and Naomi followed him, sucking on the other, "Mmm, that's right, babies, suck on my tits, show me how much you like them," Maya cooed.

Joel kissed his way lower, across her flat tummy, until he reached her panties. He let his hands run up the back of her legs and over that juicy ass he loved so much until he found the panties and he pulled them down in one stroke. Naomi had stood back up and was kissing Maya passionately while Maya removed her top. Nothing now lay between Joel's face and Maya's pussy. She had trimmed her bush back, probably today, he reckoned. He stuck his tongue out and explored, but her standing position made it hard, so he stood up and interrupted the hot kiss to push Maya back onto the bed. He dropped to his knees beside the bed and spread her dangling legs. Naomi took the opportunity to undress the rest of the way.

Joel buried his face in Maya's waiting pussy. It was already a bit wet with anticipation, but by the time he had finished just a few kisses on her inner thigh, she was what he would call gushing. "Boy, don't tease me," she warned. "If you're gonna get in that pussy, get in there. Lick my clit and make me cum or I'll make that wife of yours do it." He appreciated the directness and dove right in, first jabbing his tongue into her hole to poke around before settling in on her clit. She had a big clit that was perfect for sucking on. It was almost like a tiny dick, he thought; maybe that's why his wife loved it so much. Before long her body was moving in rhythm with his tongue fucking.

Naomi climbed on the bed and knelt beside Maya, offering up her neatly trimmed pussy for inspection. Maya reached a hand over and began to explore, causing Naomi to clasp her hands against her body in excitement. Her hands ran over her own tits and tweaked her nipples. She had often expressed the desire that her tits be bigger, specifically as big as Maya's, but Joel loved them. They were the perfect size for sucking on and he found it hot when she touched them herself.

"Come on, baby," Maya encouraged him, "Make me cum! Suck my clit till I cum!" She was almost there and when he sucked her clit into his mouth, it was enough to send her over the edge. Her hips bucked, sending her legs jerking from the floor. "My turn," said Naomi, and she straddled Maya's face. Maya wordlessly started licking at her pussy, bringing her even closer than the fingers had.

Joel got to his feet and took his dick in his hand. He had been stroking it slowly while eating pussy and so it was fully hard. He rubbed the head along Maya's slit a few times, which caused her to squirm, but whatever sounds she made in response were muffled by Naomi's only loud breathing as she neared orgasm on Maya's face. Finally her aimed the head of his cock at her opening and pushed in. He had to work it in slowly, her cunt only gradually getting used to his girth, but then he started pumping at a good pace.

"Mmm, yeah, I missed this pussy," he said to himself. Naomi was too close to cumming now to hear anything. He sped up a bit, his balls slapping into Maya's ass, and Naomi exploded in orgasm on her face. "Oh, god, I needed that," she said, sliding off and onto the bed. Maya's face was slick with pussy juices and Joel bent over to kiss her. Their tongues danced together and he tasted his wife's sweet cunt on her lips.

"Don't stop, baby, fuck me with that big dick," Maya said. "Yeah, fuck her sloppy wet pussy, baby," Naomi added, idly toying with Maya's tits. "I want to watch her cum on my husband's fat dick." He grunted and fucked harder hitting her deeper and deeper. "Oh, oh, uh..." Maya's moans trailed off and she started to cum again, her body twitching and her cunt clamping down on Joel's cock.

"Good job, baby," said Naomi. Now it's my turn. She walked over to her bag as Maya tried to recover from her second orgasm of the last few minutes. Naomi dug around for a strap-on and, finding it, put it on. She lay face up on the bed so that the rubber dong stood up in the air. Something about it really turned Joel on. Maybe it reminded him of Chiharu, he thought.

"Now get over here and ride my cock, slut." Maya did as Naomi commanded, straddling her and easing her body down on to the black rubber cock. Joel had already loosened her up a bit, so it went in easily. "Mmm.." she cooed as she impaled herself on the dildo, "I like your cock, baby..." She started bouncing up and down on it. "Now let's see if you can make me cum as fast as your husband with it." Maya leaned forward and Naomi took one of her fat tits into her mouth, sucking on it for a while before moving on to the other one.

Joel stood rubbing his cock, now covered with Maya's pussy juices. He watched Maya's beautiful round ass bouncing up and down and became mesmerized by her little asshole. He crawled up onto the bed and leaned on one elbow behind Maya to get a better view.

"I know what you want, boy," Maya said over her shoulder. "Just do it, get in that ass, you nasty freak. You know you want it." She was right on the money. He spread her asscheeks as best he could with one hand while supporting himself with the other and buried his face between them. His tongue snaked out and quickly found her hole, despite it bouncing up and down from his wife's fucking.

He managed to get his tongue in the hole and enjoyed its slightly bitter taste. He had been dreaming about this asshole for a while and it lived up to the fantasy. As the women increased their speed, he couldn't keep his tongue in her, but he was satisfied she was now lubed up enough for what was coming next. He got up and positioned himself on his knees between his wife's legs. She was now rapidly fucking Maya to moans of "Oh, yeah, baby, fuck me good..." He silently placed his hands on Maya's hips and held her still.

She looked back over her shoulder in surprise. "Oh, boy, are you doing what I think..." He cut her off, "That's right bitch, you're taking this cock in your ass." He pushed her face down to give himself a better angle at her butthole. When she was in a good position, he placed his cock head at her rear entrance and pushed. The spit lube helped, but only so much. It was a lot of cock to fit in such a tight ass, but he was determined. She grunted as the head finally pushed past her sphincter. He kept pushing, slowly, gently, and then pulled out just as slowly. Her butthole slowly eased its grip and stopped fighting to keep him out, so he thrust more deeply. "Oh fuck! Oh FUCK that cock is big."

"Yeah, and you're going to take it all up this tight ass, slut." He started working his dick in and out at an increasing pace. Maya grunted every time he pushed in. He could only imagine how full she felt. Naomi started moving her hips, too, timing her thrusts with his as best she could. He could feel the fake cock rubbing against his own real one through a thin layer in Maya. It felt amazing.

They both increased their pace and Maya reached out to grab onto the bed sheets. She was going to cum soon and she couldn't stop it if she wanted. He fucked and fucked and fucked, thinking only of how how it was going to be to see his cum dripping out of this asshole and into his wife's mouth. Maya screamed as she reached a body-shaking orgasm. That set Joel off and with a "FUCK" he rammed his dick in her butt to the balls and fired a load of cum, and then another and another.

They all moaned as they collapsed onto the bed. As Joel expected, Naomi got up and turned Maya face down. Her body was like a rag doll's and she put up no resistance. Naomi lay on her belly behind Maya and spread her ass cheeks, exposing an asshole bubbling cum. With no hesitation, she started licking it up as it dripped out, and then latched her whole mouth to the hole and sucked out what was left.

"Oh, you're a nasty bitch, too," said Maya, still catching her breath. "Takes one to know one," Naomi replied. "I mean, I'm not the one who just got fucked by two cocks at once."

"You know, you may be right," said Maya. "Anyway, all that fucking made me fucking hungry. Time for that dinner?"

***

Maya had actually prepared a decent little feast for them, so they got dressed again (to various extents) and sat down for a meal. Naomi brought out a couple bottles of wine. They sat around eating and talking, passing the time while waiting for their bodies to recover for round two.

"You know, I have never seen two girls as close as our kids. They're practically inseparable," Maya remarked. Joel was a bit confused. She couldn't possibly still think Nessa and Mei Lin were just friends, could she? Naomi seemed to share his thoughts and she offered, "Well, you know, girlfriends can be really close." She put a slight emphasis on "girlfriends," as if to gauge the reaction to the term. Maya seemed not to notice, "Well, sure, nobody was as close to me growing up as my girlfriends, but I feel like mostly we were just gossiping with each other about boys. I don't know what those two are always up to. And Nessa hasn't mentioned any boys to me in a while, so I don't know what they would even be talking about. Although she would be one to keep it from her mother right up until she got married."

Joel suppressed a smile at her obliviousness. "Ah, they're probably just practicing kissing on each other or something. That's what you girls do, right?" Maya laughed and said, "Not every girl is like your wife or me. Some of them really don't like eating pussy, no matter what you fantasize about." Naomi gave Joel a knowing look and said to him, "Yeah, honey, you really are becoming a dirty old man, thinking of your own daughter like that. Maybe these sessions of ours are giving you the wrong ideas and we should keep it to just me and Maya from now on."

"Oh, I doubt Maya would appreciate that," he replied, "but maybe I will let you two get started again without me, anyway. All this talk of our kids has reminded me I should check to see if they haven't burned the house down yet."

"They are eighteen now, you know," Naomi said. He got up from the table and headed to the door, and when he reached it turned and said, "Oh, I know they're eighteen now. What are you implying?" He winked and opened the door to head out.

"That husband of yours is a real pervert," Maya said to Naomi. "I know, but you can't beat that cock."

"Agreed." They clinked wine glasses.

***

Joel went inside his home, knocking on the front door as he entered, "Hello? Are you girls decent? I wouldn't want to walk in on two naked teenage girls?"

No response came. He was a bit disappointed. He looked in the kitchen and found no one, so he headed upstairs. A light was on in Mei Lin's room, but the door was closed and he didn't hear any voices. Odd, since those two were usually constantly giggling with each other whenever their mouths weren't otherwise occupied with each others' pussies. Maybe he would be lucky to "accidentally" walk in on one of those occasions, he thought, so he opened the door while knocking on it, "Hey, girls..."

What he found instead of two girls locked in a passionate embrace was one girl, Mei Lin, passed out naked on the floor, a few empty bottles of wine and, tellingly, one of his bottles of whiskey, now mostly empty near hear, her clothes strewn about the room. He noticed she seemed to have things written on her. He squatted down beside her to investigate. She was breathing, at least. He noted her lips were stained red with wine. He looked at what was written on her in what appeared to be black sharpie.

SLUT was written on her forehead, SUCKY SUCKY $5 on one cheek, with arrows pointing to her mouth, which was slightly open, with her other cheek to the floor. There were crudely drawn dicks in various places on her face and neck. He followed the writing down her neck. HOLD HERE WHILE FUCKING was written on the back of her neck, and without moving her he couldn't be sure because it was partially obscured, but he thought CHOKE ME was written across her throat. He followed the marks down her back. It was mostly drawings of cocks, sometimes shooting out little drops of cum, interspersed with SLUT and WHORE and, upsettingly, DADDY'S LITTLE SLUT. He wondered if Nessa, no doubt responsible for this, knew about Mei Lin's family activities. He continued reading. On her ass was JUICY and FUCK ME, as well as the usual assortment of cocks, and most interestingly, DADDY'S SPECIAL HOLE, with a large arrow leading into her ass crack. Although he reckoned it unnecessary, he gently pulled apart his daughter's ass cheeks enough to confirm the arrow pointed to her cute little asshole. The writing continued down her legs but was mostly the same cocks and SLUTS. It looked like the writing continued onto her front side, currently not visible as she was lying face down, and he decided against turning her over and risking waking her up.