Family Friendly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy's cock is really nice, right? I bet you wanted to start sucking it right away, didn't you?" Mei Lin interrupted.

"I guess it must run in the family. I just stared at it for a second, and I felt my own dick start to move. Suddenly the thought occurred to me, he knew about me, right? Maybe it was a dumb thing to think right then, but lots of guys don't react well when they find out a girl is trans. But your mom must have told him right?"

"It turns out I had nothing to worry about, but in any case, my thoughts were interrupted by your mom again. 'So what do you think? Are you in?'"

"I looked her right in the eyes and nodded. The words still weren't really there. 'Can I...' I said, turning back to the dick now rapidly hardening in front of my eyes."

"I was surprised when you dad answered, 'You don't have to ask. Despite Naomi's method, this night is about giving you what you want.'"

"I reached out with both hands and my mouth, slowly at first, but once I had the tip on my tongue, I knew I needed to get this whole thing inside me. I stroked your dad's shaft with one hand and played with his balls with the other. Your mom just watched intently as I sucked your dad's cock, occasionally running her hands up and down my body. I managed to get it just into my throat but I wanted more. My own cock was screaming to be released from my pants."

"Your mom pulled me off the dick in front of me for a second and kissed me. 'You know what I'd really like to see?' she asked, 'What I'd really like to see is my two favorite dicks in the world rubbing together.' I took her meaning and shimmied out of my pants. Your dad pulled my to my feet beside him, and your mom dropped to her knees on the floor between us."

"Wow, aunt Chiharu, this story is getting hot. I really want to see that, too." Mei Lin said. She looked around at the now nearly empty restaurant. "Come on, show me."

"Sweetheart, do you want to hear the rest of the story, or do you just want to fool around in the bathroom or something?"

Mei Lin couldn't tell whether her aunt was truly annoyed or not. "Why not both?" she responded. The idea seemed to intrigue Chiharu. They paid their bill and found a restroom tucked away in a corner of the mall with few customers browsing. They ducked inside and found it empty, so they selected the stall in the back corner, moved inside, and locked the door behind them.

"Now, where was I," Chiharu asked herself.

"Mom was just about to rub yours and daddy's cocks together," Mei Lin helpfully answered as she dropped to her knees. She wasted no time, her hands running up under her aunt's skirt, finding her panties, and pulling them down. She pulled the skirt up enough to find an uncut girlcock.

"Well?" her aunt asked her. "Have you never seen one uncut before?" Mei Lin just nodded and bit her lower lip. She tentatively reached out to feel the foreskin. It was so different from her dad's and she was so curious about it. "It's ok, sweetheart, I'll let you know if you do anything painful. Just have fun."

"So, anyway, your mom had pulled out both our dicks and at first just toyed with one and then the other, licking here, sucking there. I was personally in no mood to be toyed with any further, so when she mad the mistake of putting my head in her mouth, I jammed my whole cock down her throat. Your dad must have found this very hot because he started kissing me extra hard and I felt his big cockhead trying to work its way into your mom's mouth. She got her mouth free and gripped both cocks tightly, pulling them together in front of her mouth. She spit on your dad's cock and then pushed our two cock heads together. 'There, that's a good kiss," she said. She started moving our dicks around in circles, our shafts moving around each others'. Then she gripped them both in her hands, forming a little tunnel around them. By now I was going crazy, and I started fucking her hands, the underside of my cock rubbing along the top of your dad's. The ridge of his head felt amazing scraping against my dick. Ooh, yes, baby, your parents are teaching you well."

Mei Lin had peeled back her aunt's foreskin and was now trying to swallow her whole cock, to no avail. She looked up at her aunt expectantly, waiting for the story to continue.

"So, your mother, having determined that we would need a bed if we were to go any further, released her grip and stood up, commanding us both to follow her upstairs. She stripped off her clothes as we went and Joel and I awkwardly did the same, our hard cocks bobbing as we moved."

"Upon reaching the bedroom, your mom flopped down on the bed onto her back. She spread her legs, showing off her already wet pussy. 'So, who's going to fuck me first?' she asked in her usual straightforward way."

"'Ladies first," your father said, nodding towards me."

"'Thank you, but I think someone needs to put a cock in this bitch's mouth,' I said. Secretly I wanted to see her tight pussy struggle to take this cock, but I did think my sister deserved a bit of a face fucking as either reward or punishment for her little game earlier. So, Joel mounted her, and I got on my knees beside her head, grabbing her gently by the hair and forcing her mouth onto my cock. She gobbled greedily at it, of course. I could tell by the sounds she made around my dick that your dad had penetrated her little pussy and she was still struggling to adjust. He was fucking her in a sort of missionary position, holding himself up on his arms and gradually increasing his speed when he did something I didn't expect. Your mom let my cock pop out of her mouth and he leaned down and sucked it into his mouth."

"Oh my god that's hot," Mei Lin stopped bobbing on her aunt's cock long enough to blurt out.

"Yes, it was. Did I say stop sucking? Anyway, I had been with men before, but usually they are so squeamish about sucking a cock. I don't get these guys who are fine with fucking a girl with a dick but are so worried about seeming gay. Your dad didn't seem to have a problem and I guessed I was not his first cock from the way he handled it before letting it fall back to his wife. They then shared it, one licking up one side as the other licked down the other side. I wasn't going to be able to take much more of this, so I let them know. 'Oh fuck,' I said, 'I'm about to cum...'"

"Your mother, not missing a beat, said, 'Then fuck my face right. I want you to shoot that cum down my throat.' I repositioned myself so that I was straddling her face. Years of practice meant she had no problem when I pushed my dick into her mouth and started moving my hips. Your father, apparently not wanting to be left out, took my butt cheeks in his hands and plied them apart. I felt his tongue make its way into my ass crack. I shuddered from the intrusion, but I was too busy fucking your mom's mouth for it to stop me. I felt his tongue begin to toy with my asshole as I neared the edge, and when he finally shoved it in, I couldn't hold back any more. I love getting my ass played with and when he did that I started shooting a load of cum into your mom's throat. She dutifully took it all while my hips bucked and my balls squeezed out a very backed-up load. Your dad's tongue never came out of my ass the whole time, somehow."

"Mmm, sounds hot. I like cumming with stuff in my butt, too, so I know what you mean," Mei Lin added.

"Speaking of, dear," her aunt replied, "would you mind?" Mei Lin stuck a finger in her mouth and gave it a generous coating of saliva. Wrapping her lips back around Chiharu's cock, she let her finger work its way around her aunt's backside, quickly finding that tight little button. She swirled her finger around it a few times until she sensed it begin to relax, and she worked the tip in. Her aunt grunted at the intrusion, but didn't fight it, rather moving her hips to try to work it in farther. Before long, she was buried two knuckles deep, and her aunt was humping her face with full force.

"Nnnnnngggh," without warning the cock in Mei Lin's mouth began to jerk around and she could feel a familiar hot, sticky liquid filling her throat. She did her best to contain it all, but it was too much and she ended up coughing a little into her hand. Her aunt looked at her disapprovingly until she slurped it up and swallowed the whole load. "Now that's a good girl."

Without having to be asked, Mei Lin removed her finger from her aunt's ass and started sucking on it. "Mmmm," she added for effect.

Chiharu sighed, "thank you for that, dear. I suppose we shouldn't press our luck and should get out of this place before someone finds us."

"Aww, you didn't even get to the best part yet," Mei Lin protested.

"Yes, I suppose so," her aunt responded, "but the night is young and I'm still full of cum." They got themselves in order and left the restroom. They ran into Naomi outside another store.

"Did you two have a good time?" she asked, a slight smile on her face.

"Oh, yeah, mommy, lots of fun," Mei Lin responded.

"I can see that," her mother said, "and I'm happy to hear it, but next time, make sure you don't leave any cum on your chin, dear."

Mei Lin, embarrassed, wiped a droplet of cum from her chin and sucked it into her mouth. "Sorry, mom, aunt Chiharu was just telling me a story and I got distracted, I guess."

"Well, no harm done as far as I can see. Let's go find your father. I think it's almost time for some more interesting activities than shopping." They found Joel at the bar, hitting on a blonde who appeared to be enjoying it. He was only a little bit drunk when they pulled him away from her, gripping a phone number tightly.

"Three jealous ladies, huh? Lucky me, I guess."

***

"So, where was I?" Chiharu asked Mei Lin as they buckled themselves into the back seat of the car.

"Well," replied the teenager, "I believe you had just finished cumming in mom's mouth while daddy licked your butthole."

"Oh, yes, that's right," she said. "Well, anyway..." she began before her sister cut her off.

"Are you telling our daughter family secrets?" Naomi glanced over her shoulder into the back seat with a smile. "Specifically are you maybe telling her about our first time together as a family? Because I really feel, as her mother, I should at least be there to make sure you don't omit any important details."

"What kind of details would I possibly leave out?" Chiharu asked in faux innocence.

"Yeah, like what, mom?" Mei Lin chimed in, "like how she fucked daddy's butt? Is that something you tried to hide from me?"

Joel, without turning around in the passenger's seat, simply added "I guess you'll just have to wait to find out."

"So, anyway," Chiharu began again, "I had just fired a rather large load into your mother's mouth."

Naomi interrupted again, this time keeping her eyes on the road as she began the drive back, "A rather large and tasty load."

"Yes, I'm sure," continued Chiharu, "so I collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion, but your father had just shoved his cock back into your mother and took up his previous pace. I just lay there and watched them, idly stroking my cock back to hardness as your mother built to an orgasm which was, as I'm sure you know by now, typical of her in that it was very loud. While I admired her ability to take such a sizable dick, I started thinking about what it would feel like inside myself. Your father must have realized what I was thinking because he slid his hand over to me and up my thigh. I let his fingers find their way to my spit-covered butthole, where they took up the job his tongue had just left off." Joel just cleared his throat and kept listening to his own exploits.

"His middle finger soon stopped swirling around my ass and he pushed it in. I relaxed and enjoyed the sensation, which I hoped was only going to be a warm-up. His fingers' pace increased to match that of his hips and soon your mom was screaming out something like, 'oh god oh fuck me with that big cock make me cum' Is that about right, Naomi?"

"Your acting skills aside, yes, I believe it was probably something along those lines. Your memory of that night is astoundingly clear, by the way," Naomi responded from the driver's seat.

"In any case, she came hard and I knew I had to have that feeling, too, so I rolled over onto my stomach, your father's fingers leaving my butt wanting more, and got up onto my hands and knees. I looked back at him and said, what was it that I said, again, Joel?"

"Me next? Something like that, right?" he asked.

"Oh, don't pretend you don't remember it as well as I do. Anyway, I'm sure you definitely remember what it felt like to put your cock in my ass. It was such a tight fit I honestly thought I had made a mistake by the time you were halfway in, but I decided I wasn't going to lose to my sister in a cock-taking contest. It hurt a bit at first, but soon I was lost in ecstasy. I didn't even notice when Naomi crawled up underneath me and started sucking my cock. I don't think it registered until she wrapped her legs around my head and forced it down onto her pussy. Honestly I don't know how long we stayed like that, us girls in a sixty-nine and me with a giant cock pounding my asshole. I just remember when he started cumming inside me, shooting thick hot cum into my butt. I couldn't stop myself from cumming again."

"And I also came, although I doubt she noticed," added Naomi. "We all just sort of collapsed onto the bed and passed out at that point, as I recall."

"Mom, you're interrupting," Mei Lin said. "And we still haven't even gotten to the part where she fucks dad's butt! How long is this story, anyway? I'm getting way too horny to be in this car much longer."

"Well," replied her mom, "we're almost back. I guess you were too wrapped up in the story to pay attention." They pulled into the driveway and everyone grabbed their shopping bags and headed inside in a hurry.

***

"Well, what happened next?" asked Mei Lin excitedly when they had all settled into the living room furniture. She sat next to her father, her hand already making its way up his thigh. He sat with one arm around her and one arm around Naomi, who sat to his right. Chiharu sat a bit apart in a chair angled to face them.

"So, the next thing I remember was waking up to your mom licking the cum out of my asshole. I was face down and she had buried her face in my cheeks. A normal sister might be surprised at this, but by this point it was a pretty normal way for me to be woken up."

"Now be fair," Naomi chimed in. "I was also licking your balls and if it hadn't been stuck under you, I would have licked your cock, too." Chiharu shrugged, "I suppose that is fair. In any case, I looked around me to find your dad also lying face down near me. His cock was still impressive even soft and was pointed downwards between his legs."

"I couldn't wait to get it again, so I ignored your mom and began licking the underside of his shaft and up to his balls. I noticed as I licked how nice your dad's butt was and I wanted to let my tongue wander up further. I let it go as far as his taint, but I suppose I was still afraid of what the response might be."

"Such a scaredy cat," was Joel's only contribution to the story. Mei Lin had now started rubbing his cock through his pants.

"I shouldn't have worried, though, since as I had begun licking his taint, your mother had stopped her ministrations and suddenly pushed my head downward so that my nose pushed between his muscular cheeks."

"'Do it,' your mom's voice came from behind me, 'Do it, you dirty little slut. Lick his asshole. Show me how much of a nasty slut you are.' No one can say I'm not an obedient little slut, I guess, because I immediately moved my mouth to his ass and started licking. I tried to get a better view, so I pushed back against your mom's hand and gave myself enough space to see. I spread his asscheeks to reveal that cute little brown hole."

"I just had to have it, and I dove back in, ramming my tongue up his ass. To my happy surprise, he pushed back, rising to his hands and knees, trying to get my tongue in deeper. 'Oh, yeah, baby, that's it. Eat my ass,' he said. Your mom had pulled my hardening cock back between my legs and was sucking on it. I couldn't wait to get it in that hole."

Mei Lin and her mother had pulled Joel's cock out of his pants and started sucking on it. Mei Lin was licking up and down the shaft and Naomi had the head in her mouth, her tongue swirling around it. "Keep going," he said, "They're listening."

"So," continued Chiharu, now pulling out her own cock and beginning to stroke it, "your father seemed to have the same idea because he said, and this I definitely remember, 'Come on, are you going to use that cock or just play with it all night? Put it in my ass.' I didn't have to be told twice. It made a popping sound as I pulled it out of your mom's mouth, and I got behind him, lining it up with his hole. Both his ass and my dick were well-lubricated with spit, but I wanted to enjoy this, so I took my time teasing his hole with my cock head."

Mei Lin interrupted her cock sucking long enough to say, "Daddy, I want to see it. Show me, please." Joel stood up, taking his cock from Naomi's mouth. He pushed his pants down to around his ankles and faced his wife, who got on her knees on the floor and dutifully began sucking again. She reached her hands around his backside and gently spread his cheeks. Mei Lin, behind him now, on her knees got a clear view of his butthole. "It is cute," she remarked, "Can I?"

"Of course, baby," her father replied. "Eat my ass." She did, tentatively at first, then finding the taste agreeable, enthusiastically.

"So," Chiharu continued, her cock now throbbing in her hand, "I finally pushed the head of my cock into his waiting hole. He grunted but pushed back, trying to get more inside. I gradually fed him more and more, surprised at how well he was taking it, until it was all the way up his ass. Naomi had positioned herself under him, between his legs and started sucking his cock while I began fucking his ass in and out."

"'You like my cock in your ass, baby?' I leaned down to ask him."

"'Oh, yeah, fuck me, fuck me harder,' he replied. He was working his hips, trying to get my cock deeper with every stroke. His hole gripped my cock so tightly I was afraid I was going to cum too soon."

"'You like getting fucked like a bitch, huh?' I said into his ear. 'Say it, say it for me,' I commanded."

"'Oh, fuck yes,' he replied, 'Fuck me like a bitch! I love that girl cock up my ass!' I heard Naomi's lips make a smacking sound as she pulled them from his cock. She climbed up next to him, positioning herself on all fours beside him and gave him a precum-filled kiss."

"'Do me now. I want it, too.' She presented her ass for me. I wanted it so bad, but I also didn't want to stop fucking the hole I was in. I decided I would come back to it, so I pulled out and shimmied over to behind her. She must have been warming her own hole up because it was wet with spit and barely resisted at all when I shoved my cock in."

"'Oh, god, yes, fuck me, more, more!' she screamed as I plowed her ass. 'Give me more cocks!' Joel moved in front of her and presented his hard cock, which she happily took in her mouth. And so we fucked her like that from both ends for a while..."

Joel had, outside his sister-in-law's story, turned around, now feeding his ass to his wife while violently facefucking his daughter, who took his large cock happily, saliva dripping out of the corners of her mouth. "Well, I suppose the story of your mom's dp can wait," said Chiharu, taking to her feet. "I think it's time for a demonstration."

She came to her sister, who was greedily eating Joel's ass, and pulled her head away, bringing her sister's face to her upright cock. Like an obedient slut, Naomi took the dick in her mouth, slobbering all over it, trying to force more and more of it down her throat. Joel turned his head to observe. "I hope she got you warmed up," said Chiharu, her voice now hard and full of lust, "because I'm going to give your daughter a demonstration of what it's like to take this cock up one's ass. HARD."