Family Friendly Ch. 07

Story Info
The long weekend wraps up.
14.4k words
4.4
15.6k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This chapter picks up where the last one left off and is mostly just sex, so sorry if you are looking for tension, but sometimes you just want to write some fucking fucking. Some characters here appear in my other series, "The Girl for Me."

It turned out to be an even longer weekend than Joel had imagined, although he couldn't complain. They say that time flies when you're having fun, which he had generally found to be true, but there were also instants of ecstasy that seem to stretch on and on. Joel's musings on these thoughts were interrupted by Phoebe rolling over and looking into his eyes. "Almost ready to go again?" she smiled and her little tongue played between her teeth for a moment.

He was just about ready for another of those instants with her, he reckoned, but he took another moment to think back on how they'd arrived at the last one, wrapped in each others' arms in the now sweat-soaked sheets on which they were currently relaxing naked.

What was only a few hours ago objectively, but now seemed to be the distant past, he had had another of those instants, pumping a load of hot, thick cum into his daughter's ass, sharing her with her girlfriend Nessa and a boy he'd just met a few days prior named Will. Not his first foursome, but maybe one of the hottest, he had thought. Since then, the four of them had busied themselves recovering, for the most part. With everyone all fucked out for the time being, they had opted to have a chill afternoon and save up their lust for another few rounds that evening and night.

While his wife, Naomi, still away, was doubtlessly enjoying her long weekend, he was sure if she had known of her daughter's plan to get another cock mixed up in their already complex, incestuous sexual escapades, she would have cancelled the trip and come home with bells on. She would probably be less pleased with the current state of the house, though.

Mei Lin had insisted that they needed more wine, as she had done a number on the supply she had just bought, what was that, only a day ago? So, Joel was tasked with driving to a store to pick some up while the girls and Will put the house in order and made preparations for a nice, quiet dinner. They had also put in their particular orders for food and alcohol and he was happy to oblige their desires, especially if it meant they'd all be refueled for that night.

For reasons unclear to him at the time, Nessa had been weirdly insistent on a particular brand of vodka for herself and equally insistent that the neighborhood shop didn't have it, that she'd only ever been able to get it from the liquor store near campus, and that if he didn't get her that, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to take his cock anally that night. He opted to simply bring her along rather than risk screwing up the order.

On their way out the door, Mei Lin had stopped him. "Daddy, I forgot, we also need a bottle of rum."

Odd, he had thought, that Mei Lin had wanted a bottle of rum, as she was usually more of a wine drinker, but he had shrugged it off as perhaps being sick of it from the other night. "Of course, sweetheart," he had replied. "And is there anything else? Keep in mind you'll probably have less fun tonight if you're passed out."

"No, daddy, I think that's it," she had chirped. "Take your time, since dinner won't be ready for a while." Again, an odd comment, but before he had had time to consider it, Nessa had dragged him out the door.

"Come on, old man," she had insisted, pulling him by the hand towards the car. He had taken a second to look her over. She had looked ridiculous, wearing a t-shirt that was far too large for her, hanging so low it nearly covered her short shorts, which had seemed out of season, but he was not one to complain. Her eyes had been hidden by ludicrous pink-rimmed sunglasses with lenses almost large enough to cover her whole face.

"Master," he had replied, "or daddy, if you must. Anything but old man."

"Nah, I like 'old man'. It suits you."

Nessa had been far more talkative on the drive to the store than she had been the last time they'd been together. Joel was not sure if this was a good thing or not. "So, like, how gay are you now? Like 50%? Or like, 90% or what?" she had teased him.

"Oh, I don't know," he had replied, placing a hand on her exposed thigh. "How about we find out?"

"Pfff," she had shrugged him off, "you know butt sex is totally gay, right?"

"So then how gay are you?" he had fired back.

"Oh, like super gay," she had replied, "I mean, I've probably eaten more pussy than you ever will, old man."

"Touché," he had conceded. "Then I guess you'll understand if I ignore you and stick to fucking Will tonight."

She had given him a look as they arrived at the store. "Oh, I doubt that..."

She had taken her time picking out the exact bottles of alcohol they needed that night, carefully reading the labels before placing each one in the basket. Joel had taken the opportunity to look around the store's mostly college-aged customers in a vain hope that maybe that Phoebe girl would show up, or, failing that, something else to look at. He had found himself feeling a bit awkward, with only the guy behind the counter in his same age group. Ah, to be young again...

The trip to pick up groceries had also been more lengthy than expected, although Joel didn't mind too much. He enjoyed watching his young neighbor and part-time slave peruse the ingredients for the nights dinner, ridiculous outfit and all. She notably did not remove her sunglasses at any point during the entire trip. Her little round ass bobbed this way and that in his vision, and despite what his watch had told him, time seemed to fly by.

"You know," she had remarked as they were on their way home, "the only real problem with Mei Mei's plan is that every cock you suck is a cock I don't get in my pussy."

Her bluntness was always amusing to Joel. "I suppose so," he had responded. "Sounds like you should get her to hook me up with more girls, then, instead of guys."

"I suppose so," she had mocked his tone, "but I kind of get why she thinks it's so hot."

"Oh, yeah?" he had queried. "Why's that?"

"Eh, I don't know," she had answered. "I guess just more cocks equals more fun, you know?"

"Sounds like the Nessa philosophy..." They had pulled up to the house but he found the driveway blocked by an unfamiliar car. "Who's this?" he had asked to nobody in particular. He had regarded Nessa's silence as a sign of ignorance, though in retrospect, this had been a stupid thought.

He had parked on the curb and, annoyed, hauled the more than adequate rations for the night to the house. As they had approached the door, he had noted a rather loud, rather electronic-sounding beat coming from the opposite side. "I assume you had something to do with this?" he had turned to Nessa, only to find her smiling her usual hand-in-the-cookie-jar smile.

"To do with what?" she had feigned innocence.

"Uh-huh," he had said as he opened the door.

"Daddy!" Mei Lin had rushed to the door to greet him, notably wearing only a bra and panties. The lights had been out in the room, but one of those cheap, multi-colored disco balls had been providing shifting, if inadequate, illumination. The beat had now been fleshed out to full on dance music.

"Umm..." he had begun while searching the room. His eyes had fallen first on Will, wearing only a pair boxers and holding a bottle of beer in his hand, his body bobbing slightly to the music. Inches in front of the kid, a familiar blue-haired girl had been dancing, dressed in a tank top and shorts short enough to show off the bottom third of her ass. Directly behind her, also moving in time to the music, had stood a large, young guy with a bottle in each hand. They had been grinding against one another, but had looked up to greet him.

"Uh-oh," Phoebe had shouted over the music, "better shut off the music; daddy's home and he looks grumpy!" Her tongue played along her teeth as she smiled wickedly.

Mei Lin had pulled him inside and shut the door behind him. Nessa had by this point already made the trip to the kitchen and returned sans the encumbrance of groceries. "But I just got here and I want to party!" she had exclaimed, already pulling off her shirt.

"Maybe just turn it down a bit," he had squinted at his daughter, trying in vain to ignore the pounding beat.

"Ok!" she had shouted back. Moments later, someone had turned the music down to a dull roar.

"So, this is what you meant by 'a long weekend,' huh?" he had asked in an overly loud voice, his ears still recovering. She had just smiled in response. "Well, I've met Phoebe," he had continued, "but who's our other guest?"

Before she could answer, the boy had stepped forward to offer a hand, "Brad, sir."

Joel had finally placed the face. "Ah, you were the one passed out on the couch the other day, yeah?"

"Ha, probably, sir," the boy had replied. He had oozed confidence in his tight t-shirt which showed off his athlete's physique. His hair was blond and short, his handshake every bit as firm as one would expect from a big, muscular dude such as he was. He had had on a pair of loose shorts that looked to be the only thing left on laundry day and nothing on his feet.

"And we don't need this 'sir', stuff, Brad," Joel had added, although it was certainly preferable to "old man" in his mind. "So, I take it I'm throwing a party tonight. How do you know everyone?"

"Well, uh..." Brad had started but didn't seem to know where to go.

"Uh-huh," Joel had decided to cut the kid a break. "Anyone here besides me you haven't fucked?"

Brad had laughed a big, stupid, yet somehow charming laugh. "I guess...uh...Nessa..."

"I never would have guessed her of all people..." Joel had looked over to find her already stripped down to only her panties, drinking straight from a bottle of what he guessed was vodka. He had given Brad a nice-to-meet-you nod and gone to find his daughter, who had been obediently putting away the groceries.

He'd joined her with the bag still in his arms. "So, nice of you to throw me this surprise party..."

"Of course, daddy. I knew you'd like it." She hadn't even looked up from the groceries.

"I can't help noticing that your actual boyfriend isn't here," he had pointed out.

"Not enough dick for you?" she had teased.

Before he got a chance to probe further, Will had interrupted them, leaning in the doorway. "We're about to start the main event," he'd said.

"Let me guess," Joel had snarked back, "spin the bottle? Seven minutes in heaven?"

"Eh, nothing like that," Will had smiled wickedly. "We're just going to chill and watch a movie." As quickly as he had appeared, he disappeared back into the living room.

Joel had looked to his daughter for an explanation, but had been met only with her usual smile before she led him back out to where everyone was gathered.

As he had entered, everyone, gathered around the tv and sitting on the couch, chair and the floor, had begun clapping. Uh-huh, he had thought.

"Tonight's star joins us for his big public debut!" Will had announced sarcastically. Nessa had pressed a button on the remote as if on cue, and the television screen sprang to life.

Unsurprisingly to Joel at this point, his own form had appeared, completely naked, on the screen. Apparently, Will had been inspired by their earlier private screening, because he, no doubt with Mei Lin's help, had unearthed a video of Joel taking it up the ass from Mei Lin's trans aunt Chiharu. "Ohh, fuck me, fuck me..." the television moaned.

Joel had simply sighed.

"Fuckin' hot," Brad had commented loudly.

"Agreed," Nessa had chimed in. Thus had begun a chattering, only some of which seemed to pertain to the video, amongst the younger members of the party. Joel had opted to grab himself a beer from the fridge and headed back to the kitchen, amused. This would all be less funny if he hadn't been sure that by this point tomorrow everyone in the other room would have an ass full of his cum, he had concluded.

By the time he had popped the cap off the bottle, Phoebe had appeared, silently waiting for him in the doorway. "Hey," he had greeted her.

She hadn't said anything, just wandered over to him and offered a hand, which he took. She'd smiled and led him out of the kitchen, through the living room, where people had been in various states of watching the homemade porn, making out with each other, and chatting idly over the loud moans of pleasure, and up the stairs.

When they'd reached the top, she had finally turned and addressed him. "So, which room is best?" Her head had made little motions indicating alternately Mei Lin's bedroom and his own.

He'd briefly paused to consider it, then decided, "This one," pulling her towards his daughter's room.

"I take it this is Mei Mei's room," Phoebe had snarked, looking around at the overwhelmingly feminine decor. "Or maybe you just really like pink?"

"It is," he had replied, "although I do like pink..." he'd winked at her.

"God, you're as corny as Will," she'd said. "Must be why he likes you so much."

"Oh, yeah," Joel had replied. "And here I was, thinking it was my cock."

"Oh, I'm sure that helps..." She'd slipped over to him and into his arms, then kissed him hard, her hands already wandering down his body. When they'd found his dick, already rapidly hardening, she had begun a concentrated rubbing and then pulled away from him. "Yes, it definitely helps."

They'd then started kissing again as he'd guided her down onto the bed. It was a small bed, really only meant for one despite often serving as a sleeping area for two or even three people lately. His hands had crept up her body, feeling the smooth skin of her thin waist and up and over her large breasts. They were soft and warm and already the nipples were standing out, hard against his fingertips. "Mmm..." she had begun to moan at his touch and he'd pushed her shirt up out of the way, exposing her big, juicy tits, then broken the kiss and moved down to her nipples.

She'd continued moaning as he sucked on one nipple, then the other, then back and forth over and over again. Her hips had begun gyrating against him, the friction between them steadily building up heat. Just as she had started to really get into grinding against him, he had decided to tease her and move further down her body, kissing across her flat, soft tummy and down to her shorts, which he then deftly removed by sliding them down her smooth, delicate thighs.

Her scent had filled his nostrils and he admired her neatly trimmed public hair, a light brown strip ascending only centimeters upwards from her clit. "I see the curtains don't match the drapes..." he'd snarked. If chuckling can be described as frustrated-sounding, that is the sound she had made before pushing his face down between her thighs.

He'd happily licked her pussy, beginning by delicately running his tongue along the slit, teasing and testing only, before finding her clit and focusing his attention there. She'd moaned and her hips had started moving against his mouth. Her delicious taste had filled his mouth and his cock had become insistent on getting in her.

He'd slid a finger into her and started moving it slowly in and out of her while she ground her clit in circles against his tongue. He'd basically just held on as she had fucked herself to an orgasm, her thighs quivering on either side of his head.

When she'd finished, he'd crept back up and kissed her lightly. He had expected something clever from her, but she'd just smiled and reached down, trying to free him from his jeans. He'd helped her out, deftly getting them off and releasing his cock, which had been straining against the fabric. Her delicate fingers had wrapped around him, sending a chill up his shaft and then all the way up his body.

She had guided him to her entrance, but he'd demurred, refusing her what she'd wanted, instead merely letting the head drift up and down along her slit, becoming coated with her juices. She'd narrowed her eyes in pseudo-frustration at his procrastination. He'd smiled and suddenly slammed his cock into her waiting pussy all at once.

Her eyes had widened in surprise and she'd let out something akin to "Yiii!" as she quickly accommodated his intrusion. He'd pulled out slowly and began fucking her at a steady pace. "Fuck," she had said.

He'd smiled and kept up the pace, letting every inch of him stretch out every inch of her and enjoying the tight, wet heat of her snatch.

"Your cock is fucking huge," she'd said, trembling a little but trying to hide it.

"Thanks," he'd replied, focusing on her body's reactions as he moved.

"Second biggest I've ever had, I think," she'd teased, now seemingly in control of her body again.

"Second, huh?" he'd said, then focused on kissing down her neck. He'd sped up his movements in and out of her and her pussy had already begun massaging his cock on its way to an orgasm.

"Mmmhmm," she'd moaned. He'd kissed her deeply and for a while there was nothing but the rhythmic joining of their two bodies, hands exploring each other as he invaded her deepest recesses.

Finally she'd broken the kiss. "I'm gonna cum again," she'd almost whispered to him, her eyes fixed on his.

"Good," he'd responded, and her face broke into a smile as he'd pushed deep into her.

"Ah...ah..." she'd cum hard, her lower body straining up against his over and over again as her pussy went wild on his cock. He'd let himself go, and cum had cum pouring out of him and into her, not so much in spurts, but just a flood, and when it had finally stopped what felt like an hour later, he'd found his muscles exhausted and his balls feeling completely empty.

He'd pulled out and leaned back on his knees as they'd both recovered. A stream of cum was oozing out of her pussy, now red and coated with the products of their sex. "Ah..." she'd sighed.

"Good?" he'd asked. She'd only giggled in response, then beckoned him to her side. They had cuddled together until the moment this reverie started.

"So," she interrupted his reverie, "does that dreamy look on your face mean you're ready to go again? Because this is nice, but if you need more time, old man, I'm sure there's a young buck or two downstairs who can take your place in the mean time."

"Ha, yeah, I'm good," he said and rolled over to kiss her softly again.

It was at that moment that Mei Lin interrupted them.

"Daddy," she stood in the doorway, completely naked.

"Hi, sweetheart," he replied. Phoebe cuddled up closer to him. "You two should come downstairs. I think you'll want to see this."

He looked at Phoebe, who seemed intrigued, and they both got up. He grabbed his jeans, but Mei Lin added, "You probably shouldn't bother," so he dropped them where they were. "And, daddy," she continued as they walked out the door. "In your own daughter's bed? Really?"

Before he could respond, he was interrupted by the sounds of loud sex coming from downstairs. That the kids were fucking was no surprise to him, as he followed his daughter and her friend down the stairs. How they were fucking was something else.

On the couch sat Brad, his arms outstretched along the back, legs spread in a relaxed pose, completely naked, of course. On the floor in front of him was Will, on all fours and happily chugging Brad's cock, equally naked. Behind him was Nessa, wearing only a strap-on and plowing Will's ass violently with it.

"Take my cock, bitch!" shouted Nessa. "Yeah, take it just like that! You love my fucking cock up your ass, don't you, slut?"

"Mmm, fuck yeah," Will panted, taking his mouth from Brad's cock just long enough to get the words out.

"Get your mouth back on my fucking cock, slut," commanded Brad, who then punctuated the command with a hand pushing down on the back of Will's head.