Family Fuck Frenzy

Story Info
Slut seduces family into bi incest in single afternoon.
27.4k words
4.61
193.9k
255
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica looked at her phone again, and confirmed the address. Yes, this was it. She looked up at the sign on the door, which showed she had come to the right place: "Smith & Son."

It was a low bungalow in the middle of an industrial area. Definitely a small business, owned by one man, Sam Smith. The man who had posted a help-wanted ad for a secretary for his business.

Angelica smiled a wicked smile. This was going to be perfect. Just perfect...

The 30-year-old was a beauty by any stretch of the imagination. Long dark hair rippled down the sides of a pretty face, topping a body that was thin where it should be, but nice and curvy where it was most needed - her breasts and behind.

Even with conservative-looking business attire, Angelica's busty D-cups seemed ready to almost burst forth from her chest; and her sultry walk and burning smile added to the allure.

Angelica knew how attractive she was. But she was more than just a smoking-hot babe.

She knew was a slut-whore from the deepest pit of hell.

Angelica had started off slow, not having sex until she was 20. But she had made up for her tardy start in spades. Soon after her first boyfriend, she discovered she simply could not get enough. She began fucking guy after guy after guy, man after man after man. She moved into twosomes, then threesomes, then orgies.

Angelica fucked her first woman only 6 months after losing her virginity, and thereafter gloried in her full bisexuality. By the time she knocked on the front door of Smith & Son, she had fucked over 400 men. More than 150 women.

And she wasn't even close to stopping.

Which sex did she prefer more? It was hard to say. She loved strong, hard cocks penetrating her... filling her up... dominating her. But at the same time she loved to dominate as well. To penetrate pussies with her fingers, lips, tongue; to drag screaming orgasms out of soft, feminine clits.

But most of all, she loved the juiciness of all sex. The musky, smooshiness of fresh semen; the tangy sweetness of pussy juice. Perhaps, here, men had the advantage - a cock's explosion of spunk excited her immensely, the more the better. There wasn't anything better to her in life than the vision of a huge penis erupting in orgasm, spouting shot after shot of hot, gushy sperm all over her face, her tits, her ass, her pussy...

The only problem with her sex life was that it had become too... how could she put it... monochromatic. Too typical. The kind of guys and girls she had sex with were all, in some sense, the same. Most were fully tatted up. Completely into drugs, into parties. Were completely full of themselves. Yes, she still loved them for their bodies - for their hard, smooth cocks, their soft, soaking wet pussies. But despite orgy after orgy, fuck after fuck, she had - incredibly - started getting bored.

Angelica wished, sometimes, she could go back to the beginning. Back when she first started exploring sex.

That all changed when she seduced her first married man, Brad, only six months ago. She discovered that she could explore sex anew, with someone not as experienced as she...

It wasn't as if she hadn't seduced guys before. The problem was, her past playmates were too... Willing. Too easy to seduce. They were already completely or partially perverted like her. Tatted out. Muscled out. Too... Typical. What she needed was someone "innocent." Someone unexperienced. Someone she could seduce. Someone she could corrupt... This was the taboo act she needed to make her pussy explode with orgasm after orgasm.

Fucking Brad was totally different than her usual crew of experienced lovers. Completely hotter. And massively exciting. It had happened almost by accident. Brad was a co-worker at her last "normal" job. Angelica had the hots for him immediately. But he did nothing to attract her, nothing to show that he wanted to fuck her. It was frustrating as hell.

One day she cornered Brad alone in his office. And suddenly Angelica decided to do something she had never accomplished before - seduce a completely unprepared man.

It turned out to be remarkably easy.

She brought her hot, pulsing body close to Brad, simply whispered in his ear: "I wanna fuck you." And then with lightning speed she grabbed for his cock.

Angelica honestly didn't know what to expect at that moment. And to tell the truth, she didn't care. Her brain was simply too fogged with lust to think through the consequences.

But what happened next was beyond her wildest expectations. As her hand thrust into Brad's pants, Angelica felt the man's penis almost instantaneously stiffen at the touch of her firm, supple fingers. Within 30 seconds the unsuspecting victim was completely hard and erect, panting, totally within her control.

The rest was easy. Within a minute his 6-inch member was buried deep within Angelica's pussy; she rode the hot schlong to a titanic orgasm within seconds, followed by another massive, shuddering cum as Brad's conquered cock unleashed a flood of gooshy semen deep within her pussy only a minute later.

This was an orgasm more intense than any she had experienced in years, and Angelica soon figured out why - it was because Brad was "innocent," unknown to Angelica's usual circle of sexual freaks and weirdos.

She soon wanted more. And she figured out an easy way to get it.

Angelica was basically independently wealthy by this point; several of her "sugar daddies" had showered her not only with cum, but with valuable gifts which she wisely invested. She didn't need a job anymore, and quit the business she had worked in with Brad (after giving him a final blowjob for the ages, one which spattered the whole top half of her body with juicy, sloppy cum.)

Her plan was simple: she would apply for secretary jobs at local small businesses. Then after she got the job, within a day or two at most, she would corner the owner in his office. Grab his cock, just like she had with Brad. And fuck the hell out of him.

By the point Angelica stood outside Sam Smith's business, she had carried out this plan on ten separate occasions. It had been successful beyond her wildest expectations. It turns out, men, especially married men, were easier to fuck than she would have ever thought possible. She would have thought at least one of them would have kicked her out of their office when she began her seduction.

Instead, after a husky, breathy whisper into their ears: "I want your cock... Let's FUCK!!"; after her slender but insistent hands reached down beneath their waistbands; once her experienced fingers closed in upon, clenched and began to massage the juicy cocks found beneath; then all resistance melted.

With five minutes, ten at most, she was riding each of her boss's rigid boners to massive, spectacular orgasms. She would finish them off in her pussy or in her mouth, gobbling down the hot, fresh sperm that erupted from the jerking penises; the feel of it, the taste of it would always trigger additional riotous climaxes deep within her perverted pussy.

The men ranged in age from low thirties to mid-fifties; were fat and dumpy or lean and wiry; were not particularly attractive; and possessed cocks ranging from 4 to 6 inches in length. Angelica didn't care. It was the depraved taboo nature of what she was doing that turned her so completely on, that made her vagina rocket to heights of orgasm she had never known before. She simply loved forcing these men, through the power of her overbearing, burning lust, to enter a zone of perversion they had never expected to enter.

And now she planned to do the same to her next "victim." Sam Smith, the owner of this small, Podunk little operation. Angelica slyly smiled. She would be bringing Mr. Smith to pleasures he never knew before...

The current secretary was a dowdy, overweight older woman. "You're here for the interview? OK. You might have to wait a bit. Sam's locked in his office again," she said. Was that a rolling of her eyes at that comment? Angelica wondered. What could that mean?

It was indeed somewhat of a wait. Fifteen minutes into it, Angelica seemed to hear a muffled noise emanating from within the owner's office. Was it the sound of a groan? Then five minutes later, the door entered, and Mr. Smith emerged.

He was a man she estimated to be in his early 50s, balding, with a slight paunch. He looked at her with interest. Clearly, she knew, she was the best looking of any of the candidates that had yet appeared.

Angelica smiled inwardly. He was perfect. A perfect specimen. She was going to have a LOT of fun here...

***

Angelica got the job, of course. Given her looks, and the way she had flirted shamelessly with Mr. Smith, it was a given.

Only a few hours into her first day of work, her pussy was drooling constantly with anticipation of what was to come. And there was something about Mr. Smith, the way he looked at her, the smell of something in the office, that was turning her on more than usual. She just couldn't put her finger on it... But she knew she wanted his cock. Deep in her juicy twat. Wanted his hot juice. Spurting all over her face. The sooner the better...

Angelica planned to accelerate things somewhat, to fall upon and conquer Mr. Smith's cock at closing time.

She was all ready to start the process around 5 p.m. It seemed like the office was empty. She began to make her move... when all of a sudden a head popped into the frame of the office.

"Oh, hi, Charly, you're back." Mr. Smith greeted the newcomer. "Angelica, this is my son Charly. He's usually here in the office, but he had some off-site work to do today."

Charly was in his early 20s, of thin build. He looked quickly at Angelica, then sheepishly looked down.

"Oh well, time to go home. Charly's usually my ride." Mr. Smith explained. "Still lives at home," he mock-whispered. "I guess he likes mom's cooking too much."

Charly only responded with a thin smile. Angelica was left crestfallen. Her seductions would usually take place after work had ended, when the office was completely or partially empty. But it looked like Mr. Smith would consistently go home with his son every day. And that Charly usually worked in the office. This threw a wrench into the situation... How was she supposed to get the time to fuck Mr. Smith if his son was constantly around?

Angelica decided to think over things that night, and decide whether to stay or go the next day.

She was still trying to figure out what to do the next morning. But her mind was made up for her almost right away.

"I'm going to the jobsite today, Dad," Angelica heard Charly say as he left the office. "Be back around 3."

So that was it. Angelica's perfervid pussy began to heavily drool again. She would do it this afternoon, around lunchtime.

Mr. Smith was going to get an afternoon experience he was not likely to ever forget...

***

Sam had just pulled out a lunch and set it on his desk when Angelica approached.

"Why don't you come back in an hour or so, I want to finish my lunch and a few things..."

Sam went silent as he saw his new secretary's look. Her face was vulpine-like, red, totally focused. On him.

Angelica sidled right up to Sam, who was seated on the couch in his office, and repeated the words that had always worked to kick things off. "Mr. Smith... I want your COCK... Let's FUCK!!"

Sam's brain had barely acknowledged the unbelievable words when something more incredible happened. Like a lightning strike, Angelica's hands dove down to his crotch. One began feeling down on his lap, touching, squeezing him. Touching his PENIS!

"What the fu..." Sam gulped, but his words were stopped by Angelica's lips. Her entire face pounced down on him; her tongue instantly exploded within his shocked mouth.

That's when Sam felt the next incredible thing. Angelica's other hand blasted under his waistline Down went the hand. And within a second, it was touching... IT. Feeling it. Groping it.

His secretary was stroking his PENIS!!

Sam tried to get up from his chair, but Angelica's full weight was upon him. And more shockingly, more incredibly, he felt a weakness in his legs. His penis... his penis... it was responding to the young woman's touch. Responding... feeling stimulated... growing.

"OOOHHHHHHHHH" Sam groaned into Angelica's open mouth.

At that moment, Angelica knew she had him. Just like all the others.

Drawing back her face, Angelica cooed. "Yessssss... We're gonna fuck... I'm gonna take that big fat cock and make it fuckin' cummmmmmm..."

Sam's penis grew even more turgid at the obscene, lascivious words. Then the more incredible happened. Angelica's left hand, with practiced ease, unbuttoned Sam's pants, and with a rough shove pulled down the front of his underwear.

The half-way erect penis flopped out of the pants as if of its own accord. Sam's naked cock was now in the open air, fully in view.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!" the shocked middle-aged man breathed out. This couldn't be happening! It was wrong!! He was married... He had to stop it...

But he couldn't. He just couldn't!!

"Fuck yeah, what a fuckin' hot COCK!!" Angelica veritably shouted. Her hand began to roughly yet expertly tug, stroke and jerk at the growing member, which was pink, straining with lust, and getting redder. With her other hand, Angelica tugged mightily, pulling Sam's pants away from his backside to around his ankles.

Sam was squirming in his seat. But he wasn't trying to get away. Not really. His squirms merely accentuated the pleasure in his genitals. "OHHHMIGODDDDD" he groaned, uncontrollably.

With a flourish, Angelica whipped off her blouse with one hand; then expertly unbuttoned her bra. Two perfect breasts burst forth, emerging into full view; large, bouncy Ds, not drooping at all, beautiful white hemispheres topped by large, pointing nipples and a medium-sized brown set of aureolas.

Sam's goggling mouth opened in a small O. "OOHHHHNNGGGGHHHH" he gurgled at the incredible sight.

But that was nothing compared to what happened next. Angelica's practiced hands tugged down her short skirt; and then moved onto her frilly white panties underneath. Within a few seconds, the corrupting whoreslut was completely and utterly naked.

"UNNNGGGHHHH" Sam again groaned as he beheld the perfect body before him. A taut, white tummy; nicely rounded hips; and in the center, a dark black patch of nicely-trimmed pubic hair, which surmounted the godlike site below - Angelica's almost perfectly-straight, pink, juicy outer pussylips. From which, visibly dripping, emanated droplets of slimy, clear liquid - Angelica's hot, fresh pussy juice.

He could smell the scent of her lustful secretions from where he sat!

Sam didn't get much time to stare at the incredible sight before him. Because before he knew it, Angelica quickly straddled the old man, and positioned her soaking wet hothole directly above Sam's by-now fully erect penis.

With a grunt and a groan of "Fuck yeah!", Angelica rammed her pelvis directly downward. Straight onto the engorged middle-aged member, fully enveloping it in her lewd and lascivious fuckbox.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Sam screamed at the incredible act. His entire mind was spinning with the ludicrous insanity of what was happening. After his wife, this was only the second woman he had ever had sex with - and he hadn't even had the attention of any female in decades. Nothing even remotely like the incredibly aggressive attentions of the whores who had conquered his cock. He was now cheating on his wife - actually fucking a young slut!! Up the pussy!! Oh my God!!

The pleasure of it all... The nastiness... The taboo... was beyond belief. Beyond exciting.

If Sam wasn't protesting loudly (or even at all), it was because he was in possession of many, many deep, dark sexual secrets. All of which had been hidden from everyone for his entire life.

It wasn't as if he had ever cheated on his wife, Martha, or anything. No, he had been a virgin when he met her at age 22, and he had never had any sexual contact with anyone else. Their sex life had been good (or maybe just adequate) at first; she had even let him do a few "kinky" things with her, such as tit fucking, perhaps a dirty word or two, "fuck," "cum."

But as middle age increased and both of them got older, the sex of course decreased. Now it was every six months or so, at that. A short, set of pumps in the dark, a few weak squirts of semen into a condom, nothing more.

Sam's sex life was basically over. Only it was not. Not really.

There was porn.

Like every man, Sam had watched porn occasionally in the past. But as he went into his 40s, he learned of the vast porn tubes that infested every inch of the internet. Pornhub, xhamster, xxnx.com, and more... He had maybe peaked at them in the past (oh well, maybe done a little bit more than that), but hadn't been an inveterate watcher.

But with his horniness increasing and the lack of an outlet for it in his wife, those looks became longer. He owned his own business, so it was easy to simply shut and lock his office door, and begin looking at porn.

One day, about 5 years ago, it became more than looking. Turned on intensely by a video of a manage-a-trois threesome between two hot blondes and a stud, Sam reached down into his pants. His erect cock instantly reacted to his touch, and before he knew it, his cock achieved orgasm in a frenetic burst of jacking action. Five spurts of viscous cum were unleashed onto his shirt, accompanied by a sharp groan: "ohhhh!!" But the spooge wiped off quickly, and nobody ever knew.

From that day forward, Sam's porn masturbation sessions became longer, more intense. He would disrobe completely, touching, feeling himself for an hour.. two hours... even three or more. Scrolling through video after video, until his penis could handle no more and the final insane release came. His groans and grunts became louder, more extreme; he was afraid his son or the secretary would hear him through the door or walls. Not to mention the strangeness of him locking his door for a few hours.

But Sam couldn't help it. The pleasures of watching and jerking off to the porn became even stronger, more intense. He began watching more crazy stuff - orgies. Lesbian orgies. Gangbangs.

Then he chanced onto cuckold porn. Men fucking other men's wives. Sam's orgasms to these videos were incredible. Out of this world. He loved the idea. And began to fantasize that it was his wife Martha being ravished. Being fucked my multiple men. While he joined in... His grunts and groans during his second masturbation session watching cuckold videos were so loud he really was sure his secretary heard him. And the incredible images unleashed what he was sure was the biggest orgasm of his life, a gigantic ejaculation that spurted eight or more shots of creamy semen all over his chest, his keyboard, and even up to his chin.

He had never cummed like that with Martha! Not even close! If only she would fuck other men... while he watched...

It was during his third or fourth jack-off session to cuckold porn, a few days later, that Sam entered a new realm of depravity. By chance, he clicked on a video called "Cuckold Surprise" on Pornhub.com. The grainy video showed a woman sucking a man's cock, nothing out of the ordinary of course. But a minute later, that woman was joined by her husband. Who immediately began sucking on the wet, distended member of the woman's lover!

Sam had never thought he could possibly be interested in gay material. But he simply could not deny how his penis responded to the scene. Like it had a mind of its own, it bucked and jerked at the perverted sight. "OOOFFFFFF" Sam groaned, as the video became even more perverse - the man fucked his wife while sucking off the lover, and finally, shockingly, the man was fucked up the ass as he fucked his wife.

123456...9