Family Fuck Toys

Story Info
A mature man recounts tales of family love.
4.5k words
4.43
64.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Adria was grinding and writhing atop me like she had been fucking all of her life, instead of just the last 30 minutes. She had gained lots of book experience, thanks to her loving tutors, but tonight was totally for us. She was gaining practical experience, which she would need in the months and years to come.

"Oh daddy, daddy, my wonderful, sexy, hard-cocked daddy, this isamazing!" Adria cried out as she continued to impale herself on my cock. "It's better than I ever could have imagined, a real cock feels so hot and thick inside my tight, little girl pussy. I'm finally one of you; I'm finally a fuck toy like mommy and sissy!"

Dear readers, I am Burton Charles, a successful stockbroker, philanthropist and practitioner of "family love", what some callincest. It's generational in our family, on both sides. My half-Swedish wife was initiated by her family and siblings as soon as she was legal. My first taste of pussy came from my half-sister, a cocoa butter beauty named Hope. My gorgeous sister currently works in the adult entertainment business in various facets. She's been a performer (mostly in artistic girl-on-girl films), a performer, an author and now, she combines all of those in her own successful line of erotic productions. She has an exclusive deal with a well-known production company to distribute her product, all of which are made from ideas suggested by her fans. She has even managed to turn that into a lucrative business. Fans can make a suggestion for a $50 gratuity on her website. Once she makes her "goal", the winning suggestion is picked and turned into a film. The winner gets a co-credit as an author and also a check for $1000, plus a signed copy of the film and a web show that only she / he is allowed to see. I've actually won a few times and I donate my winnings to various charities. Her last production involved her and a friend of ours, the delicious Jessica Swan. Jessica was able to make the film due to a loophole in her contract, which was discovered by her husband.

Sorry for digressing, I'm getting off topic. You may be wondering why my own mom didn't initiate me. I'm a twin and she was with my 5-minutes older brother at the time. She didn't want our first time to be a threesome, figuring seeing our twin fucking our gorgeous blonde mom might freak the other one out. So, a coin toss later, Ross was in the family room giving it to mom, while Hope and I were getting our freak on in the family "dungeon". Hope takes a back seat to no one and she loves her kid brother. She has her own strange set of ethics and almost never fucks a man who isn't family. She says that she's still a slut, she's just achoosy slut.

Oh yeah, of course once the deed was done, we switched partners and I screwed mom while Ross gave Hope a solid dicking. Later that night, my sister walked in to my room in a filmy white negligee and told me she wanted more. Ross and I are identical twins, but Hope groaned that in ways that mattered to her, we weren't identical.

I happen to know that my brother is a bit less vanilla than I am, he's a more dominant personality. You might think it odd for a guy who fucks his family to describe his older brother as kinky, but Ross is into more games and kinks than I am. He likes bondage, role play, spanking and even water sports on occasion. He also likes the single life, while the rest of us are all happily partnered up. Even Hope has a live-in girlfriend, a freckle-faced redhead named Missy who knows the sitch and is cool with it. That's a story for another time, suffice it to say that we all consider Missy a member of the family.

My parents are members of an ultra-exclusive swing club and that's how they met my wife's parents. Many swingers still consider incest "off limits", this club - based in Toronto, but now with a facility here in New York - does not. My wife's mom and my own gorgeous mom clicked and snuck off to a private room for a girl-fuck while their husbands chatted at the bar about arranging a swap. Sometimes in "the lifestyle", a few words of negotiation must be exchanged so no one errs or offends anyone else. As an example, some couples allow various sex acts, but kissing is something reserved for their partner or spouse only. Some swingers want everyone in the same room and others are the opposite, not wanting to see their lover with someone else. There are some guys who love seeing their wives fucking another man or couple, but don't want to participate beyond mere voyeurism. The cuckold thing isn't for me. Likewise, some women like multiple men and what the Japanese call "bukkake". Everyone has their own kinky shit, right?

I have lots more I could tell you, because I've been screwing for almost two decades and lost track of how many sexual partners and scenes I've been involved in. My wife, Veronica, has kept a journal ever since our first date. After any encounter and before going to sleep, Ronnie writes a detailed few pages in her journal. Next year, a publisher friend of mine is going to publish a "fictionalized" version of her erotic journal, with details added to disguise some identities and link things together. The cash advance was rather substantial, so Veronica opted to take us all on a family vacation that also served as a birthday gift to our youngest child. Once our children are of legal age, they are asked if they wish to join in the family activities. The pros and cons are laid out in front of them, with everyone in the immediate family sharing their experiences. All three of our children opted to join in. My wife has a fuck partner any time she needs one - two cocks in the house and our two daughters. Our son Brant, the middle child, is hung even better than his dad and grandpa. He's also a pretty good stud and gaining experience. He's the artistic one in our family and that artistic temperament has served him well. Veronica says he's a good listener and attentive and creative in bed. He is also unflappable and nothing seems to throw him. The first time his older sister snuck into bed with him and Veronica as a "surprise", he fucked the stuffing out of her without missing a beat on his sexy, auburn-haired mom.

I haven't told you about some things, including our oldest child. Veronica was told that she couldn't have children, so we chose to adopt. A family friend told us about a pretty friend of hers who was pregnant at 16 with no familial support. After consulting with my wife and our extended family, we reached out to Carla Joelle and offered to ease her burden. She liked us and Veronica seemed to win her over. They became fast friends and my 20-year old wife was able to transfer our shy little caterpillar into a lovely butterfly. CJ is still in our lives and she presented us with a lovely little girl we all jointly named Jasmine.

From the first time I held my daughter in my arms, I felt a transformative change. I was now a dad and that meant unconditional love. My baby girl was likely going to be a spoiled brat and I knew I could never deny her anything. Jasmine can still get her way with the tiniest of smiles and my wife teased me that once Jazz, as we call her, got old enough, she would be able to wrap me around her slender little digits. She was right in more ways than she knew. Before that happened, life took a strange turn.

My wife was in a small car accident, some drunk driver blindsided her in his Hummer. It cost me a few bucks, but a PI I hired tracked down the S.O.B. and he's currently serving a long term for several drunk driving offences. While in the hospital and patching up my wife, a very talented surgeon discovered several errors in her original diagnosis. With a few minor procedures and after some proper medical care, Veronica would be able to conceive a child and carry one to term. Once Ronnie was healed, we started "practicing" our baby-making techniques. We two randy people could have taught advanced classes. We curtailed our swinging for a bit so when Brant arrived 16 months later, he was most assuredly my son. Veronica says he has my chin, although there are other attributes he possesses that unique to him. Let's just say I'm happy that I am not the jealous type in any way, shape or form. The first time I heard my son fucking his sexy mom, I felt like I was cheering on a favorite athlete.

Don't worry, I'm getting to the story of me and the girls, I just want you all to understand what kind of family I have.

While we weren't running around with our bodies on display in front of our children, neither did we hide our lifestyle from our kids. We were discrete, but when the questions eventually came, we took the time to explain "the lifestyle" to the kids. Being our children, they accepted our word at face value.

Our oldest daughter, Jasmine - we all call her "Jazz" - was the first to ask questions that became sexual in nature. Despite her background, there is nothing at all shy about Jazz. She is lovely and exotic, but her personality is almost that of California Beach Bunny - only with the mind of a member of Mensa. Her curiosity was not going to be satiated by pat, ordinary answers and Ronnie and I both knew that.

"What are we going to do about our daughter?" Ronnie asked me on one of the rare occasions we weren't out screwing with friends - or each other. The two of us still have above-average libidos, but have learned the value of taking an occasional night off. That night was a movie and casual dinner evening at home. Even our kids had chosen to spend time with us and it was going to be an all-Pixar festival.

"I don't really know what you mean," I said. "She's doing well in school and is popular - what seems to be the problem?" I wasn't playing dumb or coy, I was trying to avoid the elephant in the room. I know that there was a small part of me that wasn't sure how to cope with finding my daughter desirable. I had a double-standard, despite being seduced by my own mother and sister, I wasn't yet sure if I wanted to continue that with Jasmine. If she had come to me or her mother and made such a request, I would have been fine with it. But to set out to bring her into our world, that made me a bit uncomfortable at that point.

Veronica crossed her arms and stared at me as if I was acting in an insane manner. It's something she does when she is frustrated with me. I didn't think I was acting insane, but in hindsight, perhaps I was.

"You're not going to consider our daughter joining us in bed because you don't want to freak her out?" Veronica summed things up after I offered my explanation. Of course, there was much more to it than that, but she had summed things up well enough. "That is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard."

I tried to make my point clear but my words were falling on deaf ears, I'm afraid to say. Veronica and I rarely fight, but this time, we were most definitely at odds. "I'll talk to her," my sensible wife sighed in near-despair. "I don't know yet what I'll say, although I think her daddy is being an idiot."

As I just stated, we rarely fight, although we're not afraid to disagree. Another thing that we don't often do is go to bed angry and without getting a little wild between the sheets. I'm sorry to say the sheets went undisturbed that night. I spent a night in front of the TV in the den. My justifications just weren't cutting it for Veronica.

The following afternoon, things got turned upside down. My wife called me on the phone and she didn't sound upset. I was out running some errands, but suggested that I come home and we could spend some quality time together, having "make up" sex. When we do have disagreements or a rare fight, the sex that follows is nearly always the hottest in some time. I imagined that Veronica had just such a scenario in mind. I imagined incorrectly.

"Are you at ...?" Veronica questioned, naming our favorite café. The prices are reasonable, the service is excellent and the servers, they have young women and men, are attractive. Sometimes Veronica likes to go "window shopping" there. She had correctly discerned my location. "Stay there," she said to me. "You can expect company in just a few short minutes."

When I heard the clicking of stiletto heels - an unmistakable sound - nearing my table, I looked up. I expected to see my wife's lovely face, but instead, Jasmine stood in front of me. She was all dolled up and in heels she had obviously borrowed from one of her mothers. In those days, seeing Jazz looking like a vamp was an uncommon occurrence. "May I join you, daddy?" She smiled sweetly as she sat down, not waiting for me to give consent. As she sat, she crossed silk-spun legs I readily discovered were clad in expensive, black seamed stockings. It was a bit disconcerting to see her like this and I almost felt as if I were being cornered.

"Mom and I had a long talk last night, daddy," Jasmine smiled as she ordered herself a Chai Latte. "She's right, you know. Mom is almost always right," she commented saucily. Both of us found that a bit off-putting at times. "Ido want to have sex with you. I want for us to fuck and have you take my virginity."

Okay, I had indeed been set up. Looking every inch the vixen, it was hard to resist my sexy young daughter. Aside from the societal taboo, there was no reason to do so. She was now of legal age and able to give consent. I thought I should try to be chivalrous and talk her out of this course of action.

"Baby girl, don't you have some guy you know that you'd want to do this with?" I questioned. "I wouldn't want to take that away from him or from you."

Jazz was having none of it. "Daddy, there is not one guy I could think of who means more to me than you," she countered. "You and mommy gave me a better life. Besides, why would you assume I'd want my first to be with aguy? I happen to like girls equally as well, you know. I could just as easily have asked mom to be my first. A greased-up strap-on would have sufficed."

I hadn't known until then that my daughter was bi-sexual, not that it came as a great shock to me. She was our daughter, after all. She was wearing down my resistance and I wondered what sexy clothing she had on underneath her long coat. She leaned close and I got more than a glimpse of exquisite cleavage. "You can't resist me," Jasmine purred in a style eerily similar to that of my wife's. I supposed that Veronica had been coaching her. "I don't think you want to resist me either, daddy. Why not just give in and take what we both want?"

My daughter isn't given to acts of bravado, so this new Jazz had me taken aback. My will was fading and my desire overcompensating for my common sense. "Once we do this, we can never go back," I croaked out. "We won't just be daddy-daughter, we'll forever be lovers and if anyone were to find out ..."

"Maybe I'dwant them to find out,daddy," Jasmine countered as she punched the final word. "I have some very sexy girlfriends, maybe I'd want them to know what a hot stud my daddy is and that I'd be open -very open - to sharing him," she licked her lips as added punctuation.

"Fine," I said in frustration, although looking back, it should have been elation. "You and your mother win, if you're prepared to accept the consequences and responsibilities that go with it. I don't suppose I really want to argue any longer. It's just ..." My daughter used some more punctuation by slipping her agile little tongue into my mouth as she kissed me. She had been practicing with someone as this was no mere virgin's sweet peck.

"No more hesitation, daddy," Jazz giggled. "You have ahorny little slut sitting here with you, it's high time you realized that and took advantage of the situation."

I capitulated at that point, although realizing I needed to ready myself for the next moment on the horizon. "Okay baby, okay, you win," I admitted. "I do think we should go out and get you a sexy little outfit to mark the occasion."

"No need, daddy," Jasmine grinned wickedly. Seeing that no one was looking at us, she opened her jacket. The tiny red - calling this petite little thing lingerie be a fib - outfit she wore was the kind that would get you arrested in 35 out of 50 states. My wife didn't own one like that, I wondered where Jazz had purchased it. "I was a girl scout daddy, I am always prepared."

My oldest was priming a bit, eager to tantalize and provoke. When we reached whatever destination she had in mind, I was not going to stand a chance.

I nodded. "It's your call, baby. Where do want to go next?"

Jasmine smiled that smile that all girls can use when they've gotten their way. She pointed across the street. "I've rented us a hotel room daddy, we can go there and take as much time as we need. I'm going to need a lot of your time, sorry if you had plans - you'll need to cancel them. I'm ahorny little slut, remember?" I nodded - it was hard to forget, with her looking and acting like that.

We made our way to the hotel and if anyone noticed anything, they didn't voice their thoughts aloud. Jasmine stuck close to me and her scent was intoxicating. She had worn a subtle perfume, yet I still detected the vaguest hints of arousal. If I hadn't been worried about getting arrested, I would have taken her right there in the elevator, that's how hot I was. I decided that getting us both arrested would not be a good memory for our first time as lovers.

Once we reached our floor, all bets were off. My daughter tugged me down the hall and into the room. With a laugh that sounded somewhat like a cry of release, Jasmine tackled me to the bed. She began tearing my clothes off and I was worried that she'd ruin them and I'd have none to return home in. Her sweet, exotic little face began to pepper my lips with hot kisses. I don't think I'd been this hot to fuck anyone since I first screwed Veronica several years ago.

"Oh God daddy, your cock, your cock," Jasmine breathed excitedly as she took it in her tiny little fist. "I imagined this so many times, but now that I can touch it, lick it, it takes my breath away," she sighed as she took it in her mouth. I don't know what it was that I expected, but certainly notthat.

I knew that Jasmine had precious little experience, as all of my family is very open in speaking about sex. I knew she hadn't had sex with any boys, so where the hell did she learn to suck cock with such refinement? She was as good as many young women I've been with and a darned sight better than most. Her mouth whirled and twirled and sucked, bobbing and weaving as she took care to fondle my balls. I had to concentrate on not cumming in her mouth and I think that if I had, Jazz would have been fine with that. She had what they call "mad skills" and damned if she wasn't equally enthusiastic. My daughter was indeed a horny little slut, the best kind!

"Oh dear lord, baby girl," I gasped as she lifted her sexy little face from my stiff member. "I don't know how you learned all of that, but I'm sure as hell glad that you did."

"Me too, daddy," my daughter giggled. Now, she threw her coat to the floor, revealing the sexy little garment, the stockings, her heels and just how wanton she could appear. My Jasmine was still in the room, to be sure, but a newly-confident Jasmine was now there as well. This young woman was going to take what she wanted, consequences be damned! She moved the tiny little garment to one side, revealing her pouty, pink shaved pussy. "Time to get nasty daddy - come here andeat my fucking cunt!" She growled with a merry twinkle in her dark eyes.

What is a man supposed to do when faced with a choice like that? I did what most of you would do - I surrendered to the moment. She ground her hot little pussy against my face as I almost drowned in her sweetness. I imagined that some of her instruction had been courtesy of my wife, perhaps even her birth mom had pitched in. Both of them knew just how much I liked dirty talk and assertive women. I've never understood why some women would want to wait for a man to approach them instead of simply asking for what they want. Life is too short not to go for it!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12