Family Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even thinking what I was doing, I opened my mouth, stretched forward, and, in a moment, my dad's dick was sliding between my lips. He gasped, but it was more one of pleasure than shock, and he certainly did nothing to stop me as I began to suck him off. It felt deliciously warm and hard on my tongue, my first dick sucked, my own father's. This was certainly a pleasure I could get used to, being shafted back and forth from "Dad's" "dick" to my real Dad's dick and back again.

Harry wasn't letting me have it all my own way, though. After I had enjoyed a few moments of our father's cock inside my mouth, it was gone. Harry had grasped it and pulled our dad's throbbing member between his own lips, giving it his all to swallow our parental penis just as eagerly as he rode back against the tranny dick in his ass.

We switched our father's dick back and forth between our lips, all the while having our asses shafted by Mom and Dad, harder and faster as all five of us became more lost in the moment of orgy passion. I had a dick in my mouth, a strap-on in my ass, and my own cock was rock solid. My hands, however, were free, and I took this opportunity to reach beneath the man beside me and grasp his own solid hardon.

My brother followed my lead and soon we were jacking each other's dicks as we went down on our dad, our tongues all over his shaft together. There was little sound in the room, but gasps and moans, sucking and slurping around cock, slapping of dicks in asses, the ferocious rubbing of brotherly masturbation.

"Oh boys, you blow cock so well, I can't hold it back," our dad cried.

Within a few seconds, he had filled both his son's mouths with hot, sticky parental cum. Just as his was the first dick I'd sucked, so was this the first time I'd tasted spunk. I could tell from the pleasure with which I let the warm slimy juices slip into my mouth that it would not be the last, I knew that this was the ultimate reward for my cocksucking enthusiasm.

Harry, too, was drinking cum with an eagerness that he transferred to jerking my dick off until I blew my own load all over his hand. He reciprocated and my hand too was soon covered in my brother's sperm as my mouth was full of my dad's.

Behind us, "Mom" and "Dad" continued to plough into our tight holes, tearing us apart and making us beg for more. I could tell from how they were both pounding deeper, harder and faster that they too were almost at a climax. Mom's throbbing dick buried itself in my brother's ass as her beautiful enormous tits bounced back and forth with her hard fucking. Meanwhile, Dad pushed her strap-on cock harder inside me and the other end of the double ended monster pushed harder inside her.

"Oh, Mom, I'm nearly there," Dad gasped, "Fucking this girly ass is making me cum."

"Oh, oh, ohhh, yes," Mom agreed, "I'm gonna fill this ass with Mom's cum."

And that was it, both seemed to reach their orgasm near simultaneously right inside our asses. My brother and I were well and truly fucked by this strange tranny couple. But we were mistaken if we thought that was the end of it.

"Man, that was good," our dad said, as we relaxed our sticky, sweaty, spunky bodies, "I've not sucked or had my dick sucked like that in a long while. We really need to get back on the road, though. So, if you would just help us get on our way."

"Not so fast," Dad replied, a naughty grin still on her lips, "You need to wait for our babygirls, they'll be so pleased to have a new set of playthings."

We'd cleaned up a little, but were still waiting naked in Mom and Dad's house when we heard a new set of visitors enter the house. They entered the room and were introduced to us as "Big Sister" and "Little Sister". Both bore enough of a resemblance to Mom and Dad to leave us in little doubt that they were genuinely sisters and that this household really was one fucked up family.

Big Sister was almost as tall as Dad and had a pair of tits almost as big and bouncy as either of her parents. She must have been around 21 or 22 and had her "father's" auburn hair in long waves. He long, shapely legs were bare and she was wearing a very short leather miniskirt. So short, in fact, was this skirt that it did nothing to disguise that she took after the family in other ways. A fat purple cock head dangled beneath the hem of this little skirt and gave a tantalising glimpse of what must be a huge monster cock. I guessed she wasn't called "Big" sister because she was the eldest or tallest! Her breasts were held in place, just about, by a lacy black bustier. She looked very pleased to see us.

Little Sister, about 19, looked a little shyer at the sight of her parents dishevelled, cocks and tits out, with three naked guys in her living room. She also looked a little excited by it. She was neither so tall, nor so busty as her sister. Her hair was in little ginger pigtails and her mouth was big and pink. Her breasts were a fairly normal size but alongside her other three family members managed to look a little small. She was dressed in a baby pink dress with white lace frills around the bodice and hem of the skirt. It made her look extra girly. Unlike her sister, there was no obvious hanging member below her skirts, all I could see was another pair of smooth legs, this time in sheer white stockings.

"I'm sorry babygirls, but these eager little sluts have already sucked away on Momma's titties," Mom said to the new arrivals, "Perhaps you'll have to play with them instead."

"Perhaps our girls could show your girls how it's done," the sisters' Dad said to ours, "Why don't we see you two kiss and then our girls will too."

So, I had to make out with my brother in order to have these two hot sisters get off with each other. Of course, I had already jacked his cock off until he spunked all over my hand, I'd already sucked off my dad, so this wasn't such a big step. However, it was still a little awkward as I pressed my naked body to my brother's, our lips touched. His tongue slipped inside my mouth and I could feel my body respond. Despite having already cum in his hand, my dick was springing to life again now, getting hard and rubbing up against his.

As we broke from the kiss, we saw Big Sister take Little Sister in her arms and pull her into an intimate embrace, their clothed feminine bodies pressing together like my brother's nakedness and mine. Their pink lips locked and we were given the sight of two beautiful sisters making out as passionately as we could have imagined. Understandably, my dick got even harder at this sight than it had from my brother. We were still close enough together that I could feel his hardness growing too.

"Mmm, sister, that's good," Big Sister told her pretty younger sister, "Let's show those other girls what we can do."

She pushed Little Sister down onto her knees, her huge thick cock pushing her leather skirt up and out. Little Sister licked her lips and began to kiss that fat, veiny shaft that her sister waved tantalisingly in her face. Soon she was licking eagerly away at it, swallowing her Big Sister's big meat.

"Your turn too, girls," Dad said, still with a naughty grin on her lips. She still wore her thick strap-on, almost as big as her elder daughter's real dick and now, as if to encourage us, his two sons, our own dad knelt and started to take the prosthetic penis down his own throat.

I followed suit, got down on my own knees and began to lick at my brother's shaft until it got as hard, if not so big, as Big Sister's big beast. Pretty soon, I was blowing my brother just as eagerly as the pretty in pink girl next to me was doing to her sister, both of us slurping and swallowing at our siblings' firm hardness.

Mom, meanwhile, had got just as thick and hard as the rest of us and wanted a piece of the action. She pushed Dad aside and stuck her own dick into our dad's face until he was going down on her for the second time that day. Her "husband" responded by pulling our dad into a prone position on his hands and knees. As he sucked down on Mom's trembling member, Dad's strap-on entered him from behind.

The sight of my once respectable parent on hands and knees being penetrated from either end got me even more excited and made me long to feel shafted in just the same way. Fortunately for me, the sisters had the same thing in mind, and if we did everything they did, then I'd have to feel my brother's hardness right up inside me.

"Oh, Big Sis, I love to lick your big meat," Little Sister sighed, "But I want you inside me. I want you to fuck your little sister's girly little ass."

She lay back on the floor and lifted the skirt of her pretty pink dress around her waist, showing her smooth legs in their white stockings and garters. She was wearing a pair of cute pink satin panties with white bows above her crotch. These, Big Sister soon stripped her of to expose her sister's bare, shaved crotch.

It shouldn't have come as a surprise to see Little Sister matched Big Sister's dick with a little one of her own, given how many of the women of this family were packing meat, but Little Sister was such a dainty, pretty girly thing that I was still a little surprised to see cock instead of pussy. Her little dick, however, did match her dainty girly body. It was barely longer than my little finger, a cute pretty little thing compared to her big sister's intimidating length and girth.

It was this enormous monster that now slid between her sister's legs and up into her ass, causing Little Sister to let out a soft, girlish moan of pleasure as she was filled up by Big Sister's love pole.

I wanted to match Little Sister's keenness to give her body up to her sibling's hard shafting, but her cute, pretty little dicklet as it dangled and wobbled from her sister's thrusting looked good enough to eat. Without a word, I crouched over her, my naked ass in the air, and took all of her little girl penis right inside my mouth at once. She followed suit and swallowed my hardness as my brother pushed up inside me.

"Oh yeah, little brother, you cock hungry whore," my brother Harry moaned, as he ploughed my ass, "Can't get enough dick can you, babe?"

"Yes, brother, I love it," I sighed, thrilling to give my ass up to the second dick of the day and this time my own brother's, loving the warm little hardness of Little Sister's cock around my lips, "I want it, I want it inside me, up my ass, in my mouth. I want it just like my dad," I glanced over to where the two older occupants of the house were slamming him back and forth between their dicks, doubly penetrating him, "I want it just like a girly slut. Make me a bitch for family dick!"

I was in absolute heaven as my brother fucked my ass harder and harder, pushing my dick down into Little Sister's eager skilled mouth, blowing and swallowing me. All the attention in my face was on the spread stockinged legs and risen leather skirt. My lips alternated between sucking on Little Sister's little dick and licking the monster shaft of her Big Sister as it pulled in and out of her tight hole.

It didn't take long for my brother, not so used to screwing his own brother's tight ass, to reach his climax. His dick began shooting his sticky, slimy spunk right up into my ass until I could feel it leaking out, running down my thighs, over my balls and even into Little Sister's mouth.

As he slid his sticky dick out of me, my brother crossed the room to where Mom and Dad were double fucking our father. As the three of them reached their second orgasms of the afternoon, Harry positioned himself underneath so, as Mom sprayed her cum over our father's face, he could catch it in his mouth and then move on down to suck another load straight from his dad's dick, giving him two big mouthfuls of salty sperm.

Finally, it was just the two sisters and me, Little Sister spreading her legs for Big Sister's hardness and sixty-nining with me, a stranger she'd just met who never knew how much he wanted cock until today, but now had his brother's sperm sticky in his ass.

"Mmm, girl, you're such a cockwhore," Little Sister moaned around my dick, "Loving cock just like my sister and me!"

"Yeah," Big Sister said, slamming her dick over my tongue and into Little Sister's hole, "You and your girly sister are just as slutty as me and my Little Sister! Now, get ready for another load of sister spunk."

Sure enough, both sisters came almost at once together. First Little Sister's little dick filled my mouth and, within seconds, Big Sister had pulled out of her sister's ass and started spurting in my face as my lips still sucked the spunk from her sister. As I licked the two sisters' spunk from around my lips, I reached my own second orgasm and Little Sister was only too keen to drink my juices just as I had done hers.

It had been a pretty incredible day, meeting this gorgeous, slutty tranny family had opened the eyes of my own family to a new world of submissive, dick loving, transgressive sexual fun. I could never have imagined thinking about my family this way, but having had my dad's dick in my mouth and my brother's in my ass, having got fucked like a girly slut, I could really see how "Mom", "Dad" and the "Sisters" had come to live in the unusual way that they did.

An hour or so later, my father, brother and I had got cleaned up and dressed again and were, perhaps a little reluctantly by now, just about ready to leave.

"I'm sorry," our dad told the tranny family, "But we really have to leave, my brother, their Uncle Luke, will be wondering what's happened to us. And their Cousin Joe."

"Just one more thing," the family's Dad replied to us, "There's a couple more people who want to see you. Auntie Lola and Cousin Lolita. We've invited them around," there was a knock on the door, "And here they are."

We all felt a few butterflies of nerves at another entrance. Into the room came two more women, one around our father's age, the other closer to me. They were, presumably, mother and daughter, both were tall with long legs in short skirts and firm, round breasts, not quite as big as Mom and Dad's but impressive none the less. Both had long, dark brown hair, Auntie Lola's in waves, Cousin Lolita's in plaits.

After a minute or two of eyeing up these hot new visitors, we all three let out a gasp.

"Luke?" our dad said, with a surprised expression of recognition.

"Joe?" echoed my brother Harry.

I couldn't believe it, our visitors "Auntie Lola" and "Cousin Lolita" weren't Mom and Dad's family, they were ours, the uncle and cousin we had come to visit, now standing before us transformed to hot women.

"Hello brother," Auntie Lola smiled, "Nice to see you again."

To be continued?...

12