Family Fun

Story Info
They know how to have some fun.
3.2k words
3.93
210.4k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_sarah
Bi_sarah
145 Followers

To begin, I have two children both daughters. I wanted more children, especially a son but my wife refused. At this time the oldest, Sharon is nineteen. Her birthday is March 12. Alice the youngest is eighteen. Her birthday is September 12th.

Sharon is 5 foot 6, 123 pounds. She has brown hair, hazel eyes and is pretty but not beautiful. She resembles her mother. Her measurements are 34B - 26- 38.

Alice is five - three, 116 pounds. She has dark blond hair, green eyes and is very pretty. She resembles me. I would say beautiful but I'm biased. Her measurements are 32B - 24 - 34.

My daughter Sharon was in her first year of college. She came home for Easter vacation. It was Saturday and Sharon showed up about 1 PM. From the moment she walked in the door she raved about "Ted", her new love. I was certain by the way she was talking that she had given him her virginity.. We had always been close but never anything sexual. I didn't expected the gift of her virginity but I didn't even know this guy. I was jealous and very angry but I was careful not to let it show.

By Dinner I was thoroughly disgusted with hearing about Ted. We ate then my wife, daughter Alice, Sharon and I went into the Den. I made some drinks for my wife, Sharon and myself. I had never served Sharon alcohol before except for a little wine and she was delighted. I got to hear more about Ted until the movie came on and then blissful silence. I was steamed and the more I thought about Ted the more steamed I got. I guess what really steamed me was the fact that I was horny because my wife was in one of her never ending moods, I hadn't had sex in weeks. Also, I had invested nineteen years into providing for Sharon, was now paying for her college and she wouldn't so much as let me look at her pussy. When the first drinks were gone I made another round. I was planning on getting loaded.

As I sat watching the movie, stewing and sipping my drink, I got an idea. At about ten thirty I went and got, three sleeping pills and 2 valium.I made some strong Irish coffees with decafe and put the pills into Sharon's. I gave her the drink and much to my delight she drank it without suspecting a thing.

After the movie Sharon, who was beginning to look extreamly sleepy, Alice and my wife went to bed. I waited and watched the news. At eleven thirty I got up and quietly went to Sharon's room. I entered, closed and locked the door. Her shades were up and a street light outside her window helped light up the room. Sharon was laying on her side asleep covered by the top sheet.

Gathering my courage I went to the bed. I lifted the sheet and saw she was wearing just her panties. Her firm looking breasts with their light pinkish nipples filled my mind with desire. I took the top sheet completely off her. Then, watching her for any sign of awareness I gently pushed her onto her back. She didn't respond and I was very relieved.

Trembling, I gently hooked the waist band of her panties and slowly worked them down. Her pubic hair came into view then her pussy. Desire filled my mind. I pulled her panties all the way off and placed them beside her pillow.

Gently I moved her legs apart so I could examine her pussy. Its two plump sides had a light covering of pubic hair that ended about half way down. My cock was bulging the front of my pants and I desperately wanted to sinks its length into my daughters secret treasure. Gently I placed my hand on her pussy and caressed its forbidden flesh.. I watched Sharon for any sign of awareness ready to pull my hand away but she remained oblivious to my touch. I probed with my finger and discovered she was very wet. Her body was responding automatically. My finger penetrated unobstructed into her hot wet vagina. She definitely wasn't a virgin.

Still, she hadn't shown any sign of awareness and I was overjoyed. I undressed completely leaving my cloths in a pile by the bed. Released from its confinement my thick eight plus inch cock stuck out in front of me angling slightly upward. Unaware, Sharon lay naked on her bed, her legs spread invitingly.

Carefully I got on the bed and lay on my left side facing her. Gently and slowly I slid my legs under hers and spread them until I had her left over my knee and her right over my waist. Even though she hadn't shown any sign of waking up but I was still very worried.

Moving my hips forward I guided my cock toward my daughters pussy. Its head touched and I very carefully and very, very slowly eased it into her pussy. I watched her face for any sign of awareness but she remained oblivious to what I was doing. I was extremely excited and my lubricating juices were oozing out. Very, very slowly I eased the head of my cock into her vagina. It was very hot, wet, and felt fantastic. I continued very slowly moving my hips forward and little by little I penetrated her. It took over fifteen minutes for me to get about half of my length inside her vagina. The pressure inside me was building and I was very excited. No one but another father who had penetrated his daughter could ever know what I was experiencing. Very slowly, I kept moving my hips forward determined to get my entire cock inside her vagina. With every small amount of penetration my excitement and the pressure inside me grew. Over ten more minutes passed and almost my entire cock was inside her vagina. My cock was throbbing and the pressure inside me was tremendous.

Her vagina was hot and very tight. I didn't dare move but I was going to cum. I had planned on pulling out but at that moment my need to empty myself inside her was overpowering. Ecstasy engulfed my mind as I orgasmed and inside my daughters vagina a tremendous squirt of cum teaming with sperm exploded from my cock. The thrill I experienced at that moment was beyond description. Immediately another huge squirt of cum exploded from my cock. It was followed by another then another as my body rapidly unloaded. Totally unaware, my daughter lay unmoving as her young female body received my release. Her vagina was flooded but my body continued to send smaller squirts of cum. All too soon it was over and I lay unmoving totally drained. My cock began to grow soft having fulfilled its purpose perfectly.

Reluctantly, I pulled out and gently moved out from under her legs. I got up, took her panties and put them back on. As I did I noticed my thick whitish cum seeping from her vagina. I knew there was a lot more still inside her and that excired me tremendosly. I put her legs together hoping to keep as much of my cum inside her as possible. I covered her, dressed then went to my bedroom. Undressing again I got into bed with my sleeping wife. For awhile I lay in bed thinking about what I had just done. I was very worried that in the morning Sharon would figure out what I had done. I had cum more than ever before and her vagina was full. What's more I had no idea what day of her cycle it was except she didn't have her period, if she was taking birth control pills or possibly if she was already pregnant.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew it was morning. I got up, dressed and went downstairs. Sharon didn't get up until some time latter. She had taken a shower, was dressed in jeans, a loose blouse unbuttoned half way down the front and wearing no bra. She looked a little under the weather but didn't act upset. I asked her if she was all right. She said she had a bad headache. I got her some Advil and breakfast. She obviously had no idea of what I had done to her and I was overjoyed.

Having succeeded in fucking Sharon without detection I wanted her again. I thought about doing her again that night but I was worried she might figure out what was happening. Also, having gotten off I wasn't quite so horny. I decided to skip that night and get her the next night.

This time I slipped her just two sleeping pills and two valium in her drink. I was hoping it would be enough to keep her asleep but not give her such a bad headache. I knew I was taking a chance but that just added to the excitement.

I did exactly like before. She didn't show any sign of waking up as I entered her. I got all the way in and lay still for a good ten minutes enjoying her hot tight vagina. There is no description to describe what it feel like to be inside your very own daughter. I was concerned that she might wake up if I started thrusting so I moved very slowly. I moved my hips back until just the head of my cock was inside her then forward. An intense wave of pleasure flooded my mind. I repeated the movement and watched my daughter for any sign of awareness. The tension inside me built slowly and I was enjoying my daughter tremendously. Growing more bold I reached over and caressed her breasts.

My hips continued to move in a slow steady rhythm forward then back. Her vagina felt sensational. The tension inside me built and my orgasm approached. Totally unaware my daughter lay unmoving her body providing incredible pleasure for me, her father. I could feel my body getting ready to cum and I deliberately thrust my hips forward burying my cock inside her vagina. Ecstasy engulfed my mind as a huge squirt of cum exploded from my cock. The thrill I experienced was incredible. My body unloaded rapidly sending squirt after squirt into her vagina. It was fantastic.

After I was finished I lay unmoving while my cock softened. Reluctantly, I pulled out and got up. I put her panties back on, covered her then dressed.

I went to bed and lay thinking. I just couldn't believe it was wrong for a father to have sex with his daughter. It felt so natural and good when my cock was inside her. If it were wrong I reasoned, then nature would have done something to prevent it. Surely there had to be some reason why humans males were allowed to mate with their own daughters. I fell asleep puzzling as to why it had ever become forbidden. As far as I could determine Sharon didn't suspect a thing. She acted perfectly normal toward me the next day. I kept thinking about her pussy and the next time I could fuck her. It was like a addictive drug and I was hooked.

Again, I skipped a night before drugging her. It was now Wednesday night. I did exactly the same as before. I entered my daughter and lay still. It felt so right, so natural, so good. I lay there for a long while enjoying her vagina and wanting it to last forever.

Reaching over I caressed her firm breasts. My hips moved slowly back then forward. Pleasure filled my mind. I repeated the movement developing a steady rhythm. The tension inside me built slowly. My daughters young female body was giving me such pleasure. I wished she didn't have to return to College especially because of Ted. I didn't want his cock to take the place of mine but there was no way I could stop her. Still, my cock was inside her at that moment and I was enjoying her not Ted.

I moved my hips a little faster. The tension inside me was building. Her vagina felt great. I looked at my daughters peaceful face and wondered if she were dreaming. I was certain that in some part of her mind she must feel my cock inside her.

I continued thrusting my rhythm steady, enjoying myself tremendously. My orgasm was approaching but I wasn't ready. I stopped with my cock deep inside my daughters vagina and waited for the tension to ease. After a few minutes I was ready to continue. I started thrusting again, slower. The tension inside me built slowly, growing and growing. My daughters hot tight vagina felt wonderful and I gave myself up to the pleasure.

I could feel my body getting ready to cum and I thrust faster. Ecstasy engulfed my mind and I thrust my hips forward. Deep inside my daughters vagina a huge squirt of cum exploded from my cock. "That's three," I groaned. It was quickly followed by another then another as my body emptied its seed. When I was finished I remained still until my cock grew soft then I pulled out and got up. I put her panties back on, covered her, dressed then left.

Back in bed I went over my memories. I was very pleased with myself. I had used Sharon's vagina to get off three times and it was tremendously more pleasurable than jerking off. So far she hadn't suspected a thing. I wondered what she thought of the mess she found in her panties in the morning. It was obvious she wasn't experienced enough to know that it was my cum or just didn't believe her own father would fuck her while she was asleep. That, I was thankful for but I was still worried she might figure out what I was doing.

The next day after I got home from work I looked in Sharon's dirty laundry. Her panties were there on the top, the crotch was stained and stiff from my dried up cum that had leaked from her vagina during the night. I examined the evidence and worried that my wife might figure out what it was if she saw them. After all she had plenty of experience. I dug into the dirty laundry and found the pair of stained panties from my previous release but that was all. The first pair of panties were gone which meant they had been washed. I took the two pair of panties I had to the bathroom and rinsed them out very well. When I was finished I dried them in a towel then put them back in Sharon's dirty laundry. I knew her mother would be washing her laundry tomorrow (Friday). I considered giving Sharon another pair of soiled panties that night but I decided to wait.

Friday evening I drugged her like before. This time when I entered her bedroom I saw she was laying on her back naked. Her legs were spread and her hand was resting on her pussy. I was certain she had been masturbating and I wondered if she had gotten off before she fell asleep.

I stripped, moved her hand and spread her legs further apart. Carefully I got on top of her and lined my cock up. She was very wet and my cock slipped easily into her vagina. For a few minutes I lay unmoving then I began thrusting slowly. Pleasure filled my mind. With each forward thrust I penetrated fully and my balls pressed against her butt. This was the first time I had done her this way and I was enjoying myself tremendously.

I was fully in control. This was the last night before Sharon returned to College and I was going to really enjoy her. I fucked her slowly for almost half an hour pausing whenever the tension became too great. It was fantastic.

I was watching Sharon closely and she hadn't shown and sign of awareness. I thrust my hips forward and ground hard against her pussy. She didn't respond so I pulled half way out and repeated the movement. Again and again I ground against her pussy. I was getting very excited and the tension was becoming unbearable. Suddenly, I felt hard vaginal contractions around my cock. My daughter was having an orgasm. Instantly, I orgasmed in response to hers. Ecstasy engulfed my mind and I drove my hips forward. A huge squirt of cum exploded from my cock. "That's four," I groaned as it was followed by another then another. I was worried that her orgasm might have awoken her but her eyes remained closed and she didn't respond to my release inside her vagina. I kept my weight off her and remained inside her until I was finished.

I got up, moved her legs together then pulled the sheet over her. I was going to miss her that was certain.

Laying in my bed I thought about what had happened. It was obvious she hadn't gotten off and must have been dreaming while I fucked her. I had caused her to orgasm similar to a guy having a wet dream. I wondered if she would remember anything in the morning.

Well, the next morning Sharon acted like her normal self. She came down to breakfast and I got her some cereal. Her sister Alice was there and they talked. Alice asked her if she was excited to get back to Ted and Sharon replied that she was. That pissed me off but I told myself that I had fucked her four times and would fuck her again when she came home for the summer.

Well about a month later we got a call from Sharon. She spoke to her mother and I could tell by the look on my wife's face that it was bad news. After a bit my wife put her hand over the mouth piece and mouthed/wispered to me that Sharon was pregnant. I of course had no idea if I had impregnated her or if Ted had. They talked for a long time with Sharon doing most of the talking.

After they hung up my wife told me that Sharon had missed her period. She had used a self test kit and it had come up positive. The next day she had gone to the school dispensary and that test was positive also. My wife went on to relate how Sharon was mystified as to how she had gotten pregnant. Sharon had explained to her that she and Ted had only had sex a few times and he had always used a condom. Ted, though seemed to be the real problem. On being informed of Sharon's pregnancy he had broken off their relationship.

Well, Sharon came home from college for summer break. I had looked forward to enjoying her during the summer but as she was pregnant I dare not drug her. She didn't go back to College that fall and I watched intrigued as her stomach grew. She let me feel the baby kick and I was in total amazement. I knew the baby had to be mine but I couldn't really believe that I had impregnated her.

On January 4th, 1997, Sharon delivered an eight pound 4 ounce boy. My daughter gave me the son I always wanted. They are both doing well.

Bi_sarah
Bi_sarah
145 Followers