Family Fun

Story Info
Family sex is the best sex you can have.
4.6k words
4.03
226.1k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce you to my family. There's my wife Penny, at 5 foot, 6 inches with long blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny, tight round arse and 10C breasts. Then there are the triplets, Hayley, Kelly and Daniel. Hayley and Kelly are exactly like their mother and Daniel is a 6-foot muscle machine. Well-toned and well like by all the girls in the area. Then there is me. At six-foot 3 inches, I'm a wealthy businessman, well toned with an eight-inch cock and about an inch round. And the nanny, Carmen. Short 5 foot, 2-inch babe with short brown hair, green eyes, small tight arse and 10BB breast. Her uniform is either a short skirt or short shorts and tank tops or tight fitting tees. Carmen has been in the family since the kids were babies. Carmen and myself have enjoyed many nights of fucking over the years and yet she stays tight. Penny put the girls on the pill on their 17th birthday.

On the triplets 18th birthday, the whole family went out to dinner before returning home to give them their birthday presents. Penny took Daniel into the other room, which left the girls and me together. I told the girls to get undressed completely naked and to get on their hands & knees on the bed. They looked at each other and obeyed their father because they knew what would happen if they didn't. I'm a big believer of smacking my kids when they are naughty. When the girls were in position, I undressed myself and stood before the girls with my fully erect cock pointing straight at them. The girls smiled and I told Hayley to kiss it on the head. She kissed it softly, causing me to moan softly. I told her to open her mouth, wrap her lips around it and suck. She managed to get a third in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down running her tongue around me cock making me moan louder. Kelly not wanting to miss out kissed and sucked my balls as Hayley picked up the pace.

I pulled out much to her horror and offered it to Kelly who took it straight away and sucked it into her hot mouth. She too only managed to get a third of it in and Hayley sucked on my balls and her hand pumped the rest of my cock. I wasn't going to last much longer at this rate. Just before I blew my load, I pulled out of Kelly's mouth and the girls took turns to kiss it as I pumped it with my hands. After about 30 seconds, I blew my load over their pretty little face and some in their mouths. When I was finished, the girls cleaned me up, then turned their attention to each other, kissing and licking up all my cum off their faces and tits. I sat down on the bed next to them and explained some new rules to them.

They must walk around the house either naked or in a short mini skirt with their tits on display at all times. No underwear is to be worn except when we go out. They must suck Daniel or myself whenever we wanted it. No masturbating, if you are caught, you while be punished.

As I finished explaining the rules to them, Penny and Daniel returned with smiles on their faces. Penny had just fucked Daniels brains out and the way his huge cock looked he was ready for more. I told Daniel to come over here and lay on the bed. I told Kelly to sit on his face so he could eat her out. Hayley was told to suck on his cock, which she eagerly did. I gave Penny a kiss and fingered her clit a little then turned to watch the kids fuck and eat each other. I looked over at Hayley's arse swaying in the air with her legs spread a little. I walked behind and rubbed her slit making her gasp in delight. I inserted two fingers into her warm tight pussy while thumbing her clit. Her moaning caused Daniel to blow his load down her throat and Kelly to have her first of many orgasms for the night. They cleaned each other up and I told Kelly to get on her hands and knees again with her arse towards me.

While still fingering Hayley, I inserted two fingers into Kelly while thumbing her clit. Both girls were moaning in delight as they approached orgasms. I pulled my fingers out much to their dismay and positioned my rock hard cock at Kelly's pussy. I pushed my cock into her tight hole causing her to scream in pleasure and pain and I kept pushing until I was stopped by her virginity. I pumped her for a while until her pussy had accepted this monster in her tight hole. I grabbed her hips, pulled out a little, and then pumped my cock all the way into her pussy so my balls slapped against her clit. I stopped to let her relax as Penny kissed her softly to help. After a few minutes, she pushed her hips against me and I pulled out and rammed it home again. I kept this up until her body tensed up & her pussy lips locked around my cock, her body tensing up and burst into orgasms. I pulled out and Daniel came round to clean up the mess, then inserted his cock into her pussy and fucked her.

I moved my attention to Hayley and fucked her until she orgasmed like her sister. After the fuck session, the girls collapsed on their backs, happy and I kissed them goodnight. Daniel went to his room, as did Penny and I.

The next morning, I was in the kitchen eating my breakfast, when Kelly walked into the room naked, I kissed her and gave her tits a little squeeze. She went to the fridge to get a drink and was bent over exposing her pussy between her legs. My cock went rock hard and we she turned around, she saw it. She walked over to me a straddled my lap, my cock disappearing into her wet tight pussy. Her tits were level with my mouth, so I sucked her nipples into my mouth & gently bite them. This only turned her on more as she bounced up and down on my cock. She didn't last long before her body tensed up and she orgasmed, her juices running down onto my balls and thigh. She climbed off and cleaned me up before leaving to get ready for work.

Hayley was running late, so I went upstairs to wake her up. She was lying in bed with her fingers in her cunt, masturbating. I yelled at her and grabbed her out of bed and dragged her down stairs by her arm. Downstairs in the lounge room, we had some shackles and a wooden stock. I locked her head and arms in the stock, which left her arse high in the air. I locked her ankles in, which spread her legs wide. I gave her pussy a quick lick and inserted two fingers in for a second, then pulled them out and left the room. I bumped in Daniel, Penny and Carmen on the way out and explained that I caught Hayley masturbating and she was to be teased and used in anyway you like, but she was not to orgasm until I got home from work. Daniel walked into the room, pushed his cock into her mouth and fucked his sister face until he blew his load all over it. Carmen was next and she licked up Daniel's cum and inserted two fingers into her arsehole. Then three, then her whole fist disappearing up her arse causing Hayley a lot of pain. Carmen pulled out and walked away, leaving Hayley sore and extremely horny.

I gave Carmen a hug and reached under her skirt and squeezed her arse. I backed her into a wall, picked her up and pushed my cock deep into her pussy. I fucked her hard and fast all in the view of Hayley until I blew my load deep into Carmen's pussy making her orgasm. I pulled out and made Hayley clean me up, forcing my cock into her mouth as far as it would go, then out & then back in further until she gagged. I pulled out and went to work. When I came home from work, Hayley was still in the wooden stock pleading with whoever what listen to fuck her and make her cum. I walked up to her and stripped off all my clothing and gave her my cock to suck. She sucked on the head as my cock grew to life. Daniel walked into the room followed by Carmen, both naked and Daniel rock hard. I pushed my cock deeper into her throat and fucked her face. After a minute or so, I pulled out and walked towards Carmen & Daniel. I picked Carmen up and she wrapped her legs around me as my cock slipped into her soaking wet pussy. Daniel moved behind her and pushed his cock into her arse, all in view of Hayley. The three of us set up a rhythm until Daniel blew his load deep into her arse, making Carmen's pussy lips lock onto my cock and orgasmed. We pulled out of Carmen and she went to where Hayley was and pushed her arse into her face. Hayley licked up all the cum dripping from Carmen's arse, then moved and licked her over stretched pussy, giving Carmen another orgasm.

I moved behind Hayley and fingered her dripping went pussy for a second, then sucked on her clit and finger fucked her arse. She was so close to cumming, I stopped and walked around and sat down in front of her. I asked her what was done to her today. Through her tears, she said she sucked cock and pussy, been teased and tortured in her arse, her tits & nipples twisted and bitten on and was so sorry she masturbated that she would never do it again.

With that, I got up and walked behind my daughter and pushed my cock deep into pussy. She screamed in delight, I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard making her moan louder and louder. Only a minute passed before she exploded in orgasm, her pussy clamping down on my cock as I pumped her harder and faster, my balls slapping against her clit sending her over the edge again and again. I pulled out of her pussy and forced my cock deep into her arsehole and fucked her hard while fingering her clit. Daniel moved up and shoved his hard cock down her throat, she gagged on it but was too tired to care. I banged her arse hard while fist fucking her pussy until I blew a load up her arse, which caused her to have another 3 or 4 orgasms. Daniel filled up her mouth again before pulling out and leaving the room. Carmen came over and cleaned up my mess, which gave Hayley another orgasm. I unlocked to wooden stock and she collapsed to the floor unable to move. I picked her up and carried her upstairs to her room a laid her on her bed. I gave her a kiss a left to get some cream for her aching arse and pussy. I walked back into the room only to find Kelly brushing her hair and kissing her softly. I gave the cream to Kelly and told her to rub it in around her arse and pussy to relieve the pain. As I walked out I heard her have another orgasm, then falling asleep.

I walked downstairs, planning to sit on the couch and watch a little TV, but Daniel and Penny had other ideas. I walked into the TV room to find Daniel fucking my wife up the arse and fingering her clit. I moved under Penny and moved Daniel's hand out of the way so I could lick her pussy. Daniel's balls slapping into my head as he pumped into her arse made me hornier. Penny locked her lips around my cock and sucked it all the way in while squeezing my balls. She deep throated me as I licked out her pussy and playing with her massive tits. I stuck my tongue deeper into her hot cunt and could feel Daniel's cock in her arse. I found her G-spot and licked fast, making her orgasm all over my face. I got up from under her and grabbed the lube from the drawer and put some on my cock and on Daniel's arsehole. I pushed two fingers into his arse before replacing them with my cock. He stopped pumping into his mother just long enough for me to get my cock into his arse.

I pushed the head of my cock in, only stopping so his hole could stretch to accept this monster. When he was ready, he started pumping into his mother again and I rammed my cock all the way up his arse. This caused him great pain but didn't stop the fucking. Carmen walked in and saw the site in front of her a laid down where I was earlier. Penny started licking at the nanny's pussy, as she sucked, she was being sucked and fucked from behind. Daniel screamed he was close to cumming and blew his load deep into his mother's arsehole. Some dribbled out and down towards her pussy, where Carmen licked it up. He pulled out of her arse but keeping me in, we got down on hands and knees and I picked up the pace and fucked him hard. I reached around and grabbed his cock and squeezed it back to life and pumped it up and down. Carmen got up from her position from under Penny and got under Daniel and sucked his cock deep into her mouth. Daniel returned the favour and sucked her pussy while I contunied to fuck his arse from behind. Moments later I feel a hand on my arse and a finger disappear up it. I turn around to see my wife and french kissed her hard and squeezed her arse gently. I pull out of Daniel's arse only long enough to show Penny to big round hole my cock has made and back in, in one forceful motion. Carmen then orgasms in Daniel's mouth, which sent him over the top again and I blew my load deep into his arse. When my cock had spent all of it cum, I pull out and Penny licks it all up. We all collapse on the lounge room floor to catch our breaths. Daniel is the first to move and say's his going to bed. He leans over and I french kiss him before moving to his mother and Carmen. Carmen gets up and goes to bed as well after she kisses us both goodnight. Penny and I stay where we are and sleep on the wool rug. The next morning I wake up to see two sexy, naked girls standing over me, one above my face the other above my very erect cock. Kelly, standing above my cock, lowers herself down into a squat and lets my cock slide into her wet tight pussy. She slides all the way down until my cock has fully disappearing into her hot body. She rocks her hips back a forth as she moans softly. I reach up to Hayley and insert a finger or two into her dripping pussy. She lowers herself down and I gently suck on her clit and finger fuck my daughter. Both girls are moaning as they both orgasmed together, they get up and walk away with smiles on their faces.

I get up and walk into the kitchen to find Daniel standing on a chair changing a light globe. His cock was hard and level with my face and I walked up and kissed it on the head causing him to jump. He looked down as I opened my mouth and swallowed his entire cock down my throat. I sucked hard on his cock and squeezed his arse checks. I look up to see him holding onto the ceiling for support as I deep throated his cock. I could tell he was close to cumming as his moans were getting louder and quicker and I could feel his cock filling up, then bang, he blew his load down my throat and I swallowed it all. He got down off the chair and we kissed, sharing his cum between us and hugging.

I left the kitchen to go and get ready for work. I came out to see two young females standing at the door wear only a bikini top each, showing off their wonderful tits and a mini skirt each which barely covered their nice round arse. It was Melissa and Kari, the girls' friends from school. They were also 18 and lived up the street and were on their way to the beach. Melissa had long dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and skinny and 12C breasts. Kari also hand 12C breast, shorter brown hair, green eyes and just as skinny.

Hayley and Kelly came down stairs also wearing a bikini top each and a pair of super short shorts, which just cover their arses and showed off their camel toes. I took the girls into the TV room and closed the door. I kissed them both and squeezed their arses and fondled their tits through the material before sending them back to the entry. As we lived about 45 minutes from the beach and it was on my way to work, I offered the girls a lift and they all agreed. The five of us climb into the limo and off we went.

I was sitting between Hayley and Kari and the other two were on the other side of the limo. A short time into our trip, the driver had to swerve suddenly to avoid an accident, which made Kari's hand fall between my legs and onto my crotch. My cock responded to the touch and she didn't move it straight away. She rubbed my cock through my pants and I put a hand on her bare leg. She looked at me, then her friends and shrugged. She undid her belt and climbs onto of me and straddles my lap. She lent down and kissed me, her tongue pushing against my lips, I opened my mouth and we searched each other's mouths with our tongues. Her arms wrapped around my neck and my hands feeling her up. I pulled on the bikini string and took her top off and played with her nipples and tits. I broke off the kiss and sucked on her nipples and her hands went down to free my cock. I hitched up her dress and rubbed her pussy through the thin material, which was covering her bald twat. I pushed it aside and inserted two fingers into her hot cunt. She pulled them off and pushed my cock into her super tight cunt and lowered herself all the way down. She was so warm and wet, I went back to sucking on her tits as she bounced up and down on my cock. My hands reached behind her and I squeezed the blood out of her arse as she bounced up and down on my rock hard cock. I pushed a finger into her arse, which sent her over the top, her pussy lips locking around my cock, her body tensing up and screaming out as she orgasmed.

After she had calmed down, she climb off and fixed herself up. I looked over to see Hayley, Kelly and Melissa all sucking on each other pussy. I called Melissa over and she straddled my lap, my cock disappearing into her very wet pussy. She bounced up and down but it didn't take long before I blew my load deep into her pussy making her orgasm too. She climbed off and my girls came over to clean her up and Kari sucked on my cock and cleaned me up. The girls got dressed again as we were close to the beach. The limo pulled into the carpark and the driver opened the door. I french kissed Kari goodbye, then Melissa and then my girls and giving each of them a slap on their arses as the got out. I watched them walk down to the beach and set their stuff up and take off their skirts and shorts. I told the driver to park the limo so I could see them.

I watched as the girls played in the water with each other. When they came back onto the beach, they took off their tops and lay on their backs with their tits exposed for every one to see. This made me hard again as I watched a group of six guys come over and talk to them. They all sat up and talked to the guys but not covering themselves up or anything. Then they all got up, collected their stuff and walked off with the guys into a secluded part of the beach. I could just see them from my advantage point as they kissed the guys and sucked on their cocks. One guy got behind one on my girls and fucked her from behind as she sucked on another cock. Then a third joined the action and fucked her in the arse. The three guys fucked her until they came and pulled out of her. After about ten minutes, I saw all the guys leave without the girls. A few minutes later the girls came out fully dressed when my phone rang. It was Kelly wanting to be picked up and I said I'd be there in a few minutes.

The girls got into the limo and Hayley was crying. She pointed to the guys who fucked her and said they had gang rapped her. I called the police and had them arrested and we went home. When we got home the police asked her what had happen. The guys came over to us and told us they had beer at there camp and if we would like to join them. We did and things turn crazy after that. I was kissing one guy and we all agreed to sucking their cocks but that was it, no sex or anything else. While I was sucking on guys cock, one guy pushed his cock into my pussy and the other into my arse. I couldn't scream and couldn't get off his cock as he held my head down and forced me to continue. They all came in me if you want proof.

The police left and Hayley went for a shower and Melissa & Kari left to go home. I kissed the girls goodbye, gave their tits a little squeeze and a pat on the bum and told them they could come over whenever they liked. Kelly came over and kissed me softly before heading up to the shower with her sister. The next day was Sunday, I got up and went for a quick swim in the pool before heading for the hot tub. I wasn't in there by myself for long because Melissa and Kari had come to visit and soon joined me. They had their string bikini's on and soon realised I was naked and followed suit. Melissa was as horny as hell and climb onto of my lap and my hard cock slipped into her tight pussy easily. She rocked back and forth and I noticed Kari's hands had disappeared below the water. I stretched my foot up towards her legs and found her fingers inside her pussy. I pushed my big toe against her clit and rubbed it hard making her moan. Melissa was bouncing hard and her tits bouncing in front of my face, I grabbed them with my hands and nibbled on her nipple, this made her pussy lips tighten around my cock as she orgasmed. The look of Kari's face told me that she was close too and she came on my toe.

12