Family Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gregrmcc
Gregrmcc
11 Followers

Daniel walked out butt naked to see what was going on only to find Melissa on my lap still and Kari by herself coming down after her orgasm. She looked at Daniel's cock and moved over to the side of the tub and took the full length in her mouth. Daniel held onto her head and fucked her face as Melissa climbed off me. I moved in behind Kari, picked up her hips and guided my cock hard into her wet pussy. I pumped her hard and fast as she sucked on Daniel's cock and I could feel her lips tighten as she orgasmed again which made Daniel cum too, flooding her mouth full of cum. Instead of swallowing it, she held it in her mouth and turned towards Melissa and the two girls kissed sharing his cum between them. We all got out of the tub and went into the lounge room were Kelly, Hayley, Penny and Carmen were all sitting watching TV.

Hayley was feeling better about what had happened the other day & was happy to be with her family and friends. As long as she didn't have intercourse for a couple of days, she would be fine.

I told Hayley to get on the ground on her back with her legs spread and knees bent. Penny got down between her legs on her hands and knees ready to munch. Kelly lay down like Hayley with her face near Penny's pussy. Carmen followed on her hands and knees ready to munch on Kelly. Daniel lay down next near Carmen and Kari was ready to munch Daniel and I got behind Kari and offered my cock to Hayley and we all sucked each other in a daisy chain.

Hayley sucked on my cock like a vacuum and I knew she liked her mother sucking on her pussy because her moans vibrated around my cock giving me the best head job I've had all week. We all licked and sucked and fingered each other for hours giving the girls multiply orgasms and Daniel and myself came several times each that day. We all switched positions over the day and ended up sucking and fucking everyone in the room at least twice if not more. Hayley was happy to suck and be sucked but no intercourse. It was the best orgy I have ever had.

Melissa and Kari wanted to move in and I was ok with me as long it was all right with their parents. In the end Melissa and Kari joined us on the weekends for our marathon fuck sessions. The girls were happy with the new arrangement and could have sex whenever they wanted it. Even when Daniel bought home one of his girl friends (Amy) for the night and I caught them having sex on the couch, the whole family fucked her.

Daniel married Amy a few months later and Melissa & Kari did move in and every night someone is fucking someone and it doesn't matter whom, because we all love each other and that's all that counts. Every Sunday we get together for a big fuckfest orgy where anything goes and you can fuck who ever you want, however you want. We all walk around the house butt naked and the word masturbation isn't allowed to be used or you get a day in the stocks.

Gregrmcc
Gregrmcc
11 Followers
12