Family Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
Connor and Hannah have fun.
1.1k words
56.3k
19
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first every time writing any story. I hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment about it and if you like it I might make a second part.

*****

It was a cold weekend in England. My name is Connor, I'm eighteen with a younger sister the same age, I life with my Mum Emily, and sister Hannah. My mum is thirty-nine years old and 5'9 with long brown hair and eyes. Her bra size is about a C-D.

My sister is eighteen like me, she is 5'7, has sweet brown eyes and long light brown hair. her bra size is 32C, I know from seeing her bra in the laundry. My sister is quite shy with most people and has few friends that I know.

My mum told me and Hannah that she was going away on business for a week, she was a Lawyer and she often went away for a week or two every now and again.

I was happy about this because it meant that I could have some fun while she was away. I planned to rent a porn movie and hopefully use my sisters dirty panties to wank.

So the day came that my mum was leaving for the week and I had everything ready for the my week without my mum. On Monday she left us with three hundred pound for anything we might need. I left for school with nothing on my mind but how I could not wait to get home. At school I just barley did any of my lessons, I mostly just looked at the hot girls in my class.

At the end of school I meet my sister Hannah as we were heading home and asked her if she had anything planed. "No what about you Connor." she said.

I replied "Kinda, but Nothing I can tell you." with a grin.

We walked the rest of the way home with little small talk, and I just noticed her body. She was wearing a black skirt, tight white buttoned shirt and appeared to have no bra. I started get a hard-on thinking about of her with no bra all day, and how someone must of seen her nipples thought the tight white fabric.

When we got home she went to her room to get changed and I went to mine to get ready for my 'fun'. After I set up my movie, a sexy film about a brother and sister, I went quietly to my sisters room and held at the door for a minute to see if she was there and heard a soft moaning.

I stopped right there to shocked that my sweet shy little sister actually masturbates. After a minute I slowly opened her door a little bit and saw her on her bed. her shirt open to reveal her perfect breasts and toned little stomach, her legs were open and her skirt was still on but I could still see most of her long slender legs and her hand moving back and forth on her womanhood.

Seeing this got me instantly hard and I almost came right then at her door. On her floor I noticed a pair of white lacy panties with a big dark wet spot on the crotch. I tried to pick up the panties and pulled my cock out and wrapped her dirty panties around it and started to pump it around my hard 8'' shaft as she fingered her pussy.

Hannah started to moan louder and squirm on her bed and heard her moan "oh Connor, Fuck me."

As I heard this I came immediately, with a grunt, in her soft lacy panties.

Hannah let out a muffled scream and opened her eyes and saw me with my pants down and her panties around my still hard cock. "Oh shit" we both said at the same time. I fell back and tripped over. My sister came out and yelled "what the fuck are you doing perving on me, Oh and with my panties around your dick."

I replied "I'm so sorry sis I just saw you like that and couldn't stop myself."

My sister was still angry but she appeared to calm down a little and told me to go into her room with her. I followed when she said if I didn't she would call our mum and tell her about this.

When I was in her room she then locked the door and told me to strip and stand there naked. I took my shirt off but I didn't have my pants on because they fell off when I tripped, so I only had her panties left around my cock. She told me to take them off as well and to give them to her. I told her "Are you sure, I kinda came in them."

She replied "yes give them here, and because you watched me wank I want to see you do it as well." I couldn't believe that she had said that and so I started to slowly stroke my hard shaft.

Hannah then asked me with delighted eyes and a sly grin "Can I touch it."

I told her "I guess it's fair."

She reached over with a small gentle hand and held my shaft for a second and told me how big it was. Then she started to stroke my cock and lowered a hand to her pussy, then brought it up a hand dripping with her juices and used that hand to stroke my cock faster.

I moaned and heard her giggle and then I felt her lips touch the head of my cock. As soon as I felt this I said "Oh, if you do that I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

She replied by moaning around my cock and then started to push her mouth back and forth over my cock, sucking and licking the tip.

I knew that I was going to cum so out of lust I grabbed her head and pushed it to the hilt of my cock and heard her gag for a second then swallow. Then I came in the back of her throat.

I shot, shot after shot of hot cum in the back her throat until he had to pull out and then came all over her innocent face.

My sister swallowed all of my hot cum and told me "you taste so nice, maybe we can do a little more later. Now I want you to leave me alone for a bit."

I walked back to my room naked and still hard and got a pair of my mums panties to use and watched my porn video and came at least four more times.

*****

Thank you for reading, please tell me what you thought of this story.

  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great start..please wirte part 02 and 03

Good start at writing.. love to see what happened the rest of the week

tazhard2tazhard2almost 10 years ago
Nice job

Love this story. It got me so horny I need to jack off. I love family story. Keep it going please. Love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a very good start

I blowjob from a sister is always welcome, and more and more boys are enjoying such sisterly attention all the time. Why the fuck not? But I think that real soon Connor and his sister will discover a much better place for the boy to blow his brotherly balls. Guess where.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Advice

First, get an editor please. There are many available if you look and ask for help.

You need to work on you plot development. Your story is way too rushed.

You should pull it, flesh it out more, get an editor to go over it, and resubmit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A good start, but definitely needs work

One of the other commentators mentioned getting someone to edit for you, they have a very valid point. I understand and sympathise with you; this is your first story, and it does hurt a little when people don't love it as much as you do, but you have the basics down right, you just need a little help with pacing, and the build-up to the juicy bits.You should also take the time to read it out-loud, line by line, as a good way of catching errors or bloopers in the flow of language.

There are many fine writers on this site who participate in the Volunteer Editor programme, I'm sure that one of them would be glad to give you pointers about grammar, technique, spelling, and most importantly, shaping and composing your story so it feels more realistic and comfortable to read.

Don't stop, the comments here and on your future submissions are also a great front-line classroom, and while you will get nasty comments, a lot of what you'll get are from people who would really like to see you improve and are telling you how; it's usually good advice, from people who actually care about how you write, and would like to see you get better and do more. Good luck, and keep going.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Taking" My Sister's Virginity Older brother seduces and takes cute nerd sister's virginity.in Incest/Taboo
After School with Sister An ordinary school day takes a weird turn.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Bored and Horny Big brother looks out for his semi-blind sister.in Incest/Taboo
Saturday Morning Cartoons A big brother, younger sister conversation gets heatedin Incest/Taboo
More Stories