Family Fun Ch. 1

Story Info
Jay seduces his coed sister.
3.1k words
4.39
202k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
280 Followers

Evening approached as I lay, naked, thinking about Aunt Polly and Ruth Eleanor and all the screwing we did the day before. I sprouted a boner and lazily moved the foreskin slowly up and over the swollen, purplish head.

I was vaguely aware of a toilet flushing and a woman's heels clicking on the hardwood of the upstairs hall. But half asleep and filled with the fascination of playing with my cock it did not register. Before I could grab the covers, Alma, my twenty-one sister who was supposed to be away at college stood in the doorway. Her eyes were red.

She started to turn away then decided against it. Her voice was barely a whisper. "Little brother, you've got yourself a real hummer."

"I didn't know anyone was in the house." I reached for the sheet to cover myself. "Mom's gone to see Grandpa for a few days. I'm by myself."

"You needn't hide that thing from me." She smiled. "I mean, it's part of the family."

I dropped the sheet, leaving my boner exposed. "Then it's time I got a peek at yours."

She stepped into the room. "You're positive Mom won't be back?"

"I'm sure."

Alma unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it from her shoulders. Her pert little boobs, without a bra, jutted out with no sag. The coral tips were as firm as blackberries on the vine when they are still red. She shoved her cutoffs over lush hips and full, rounded thighs. She stood for me to admire the dark, wiry triangle inches from my face. "See anything you like?"

"Lots." I turned onto my side to clasp her full buttocks and pulled her to me. I nuzzled my face in her crotch and my tongue sought to open her crack.

"Jeezus," breathed Alma. "I love having that done."

I pulled her onto the bed.

Alma tumbled beside me. "I'm so damned horny. I can't help it."

My fingers toyed with the soft moist folds hidden under the dark curls. I inserted a finger into her moisture. Her hips assumed a movement to counter my finger-movements. "Is your pussy hungry?"

"Oh God! Kiss it some more?"

I spread her legs, parted the lips and found her clit. I thought she would go wild. I turned so my boner hovered inches from her mouth. Her hips undulated as I clutched handfuls of warm, firm flesh and wriggled a finger between the tender cheeks while I nibbled pussy.

Eventually she caught on and tentatively licked the cock-head, then wrapped her lips around my boner. When she found there was little taste she could not get enough. She hung on for dear live when I came and I don't think she stopped coming for five minutes after.

I turned and lay beside her. "You taste good."

"So do you. You know, I never sucked Roger and he never did that for me."

"Maybe you can surprise him now."

Alma shook her head. "Too late. He's dumped me for someone else. I came home tonight because I thought Mom would be here."

"And caught your horny brother jacking off."

"Lucky me." She reached for my diminished poker and squeezed it lovingly. "Do you feel guilty, playing nasty games with your older sister?"

"Only two years older." I moved my hips back and forth, making my dong slide in her hand. "They say it has no conscience."

She patted her pussy. "None here either." She turned and pressed her body close to mine. "Something is growing down there." She giggled. "Being brother and sister, do you think we dare fuck?"

"Do you want to?"

"I want that thing the worst way but I don't want to get pregnant."

"Did you and Roger ever do it like the doggies do?"

"He was never very experimental." Alma got on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. "You want me like this?"

I smacked her playfully on the ass. "Damn! I love watching your sweet buns jiggle."

Alma smiled. "Then do it some more."

I smacked harder. "Didn't that hurt?"

"It stung a little. It make me feel warm." She turned her head and smiled. "Would you like to spank my big, bad butt for a while?" she teased. "I've been a bad girl."

"You don't mind?"

"I could tell you a few things about smacking butt. There's nobody here. We can be as loud and dirty as you want."

"You mean I can do anything I want?" I smacked her hard on one ass cheek and then quickly slapped the other. It was louder that I thought it would be. Alma let out a little groan and then lowered her head. I gave her half a dozen more smacks.

"God what you're doing to me," breathed my sister.

"Does your ass want some fucking?" I whispered.

"Smack me some more then do me."

"Can you take it up there."

"You mean in my A-hole?" She looked back at me. "It won't fit."

"With your hot buns, I bet it goes right in."

Alma giggled. "I was going to say, 'please be gentle.' Will you?"

I smacked her twice more then spit on my middle finger and entered her tight rosebud up to the second joint. I wriggled inside her."

"That feels good." She rotated her ass on my finger. "Do I get something more?"

I moved behind her and slowly sheathed my cock in her pussy, all the way. Alma pushed back on me. "Oh Jay, that feels so good. Leave it there."

"And knock you up? You'll like it fine in your back door."

"Have you ever done it that way? I've heard men do that to men."

"I've done it, to a woman. She liked it better than the regular way."

Alma wiggled her butt. "Then do me. but remember, you're in virgin territory."

I pulled out of her pussy, aimed at her puckered, brown star and shoved. Alma gasped as I passed the first barrier. I waited until she nodded her head for me to continue. The way was tight. I forged ahead slowly until my cock hairs tickled her butt. I felt her tighten and relax and tighten again, her hot, tight, anal cavity milking me.

"Oh God. I don't know if I can stand it, it's so good. It feels so fucking good."

"Doesn't hurt?" I pulled out half way and shoved back in.

"Oh God! It's like the biggest turd I ever crapped, going the wrong way."

I moved slowly, at first. As the passage loosened, I speeded up.

"Oh shit!" shouted Alma, "Tickle my clit, I'm going to come."

I tweaked her clitty a couple of times. She pushed back as though she wanted another seven inches up her bung and if she could have she would have taken my balls. She came twice before I shot my wad into her bowels. She fell forward and, still connected, I used her ass as a cushion.

"Am I getting too heavy?"

"You feel great. I'm wondering if I'll feel like I have to crap for the next week."

I giggled. "I have no idea."

"It's a shame I haven't got something so I could do you. Then you'd know how it feels. Haveyou ever done it with your friends?"

I shook my head. "That would be too queer."

"I'll bet you've gotten naked with another boy?" she teased.

"Is this true confessions?"

"She smiled evilly. "You just porked my ass. Should we be having secrets?

"I guess not." I idly fingered her pussy.

She wet her finger and probed my asshole. I liked the feeling but I wasn't about to confess what Aunt Polly and Ruth Eleanor had done to me. "Well? Are you going to tell me?"

"We fooled around a lot when were younger. We hung out in Dirk Mason's basement, got naked and showed off our hard-ons."

"And dicked off in a circle jerk? Did you win?

"Sometimes."

She flashed a dirty grim and probed deeper into my ass. "God! This makes me so hot. Would you kiss my ass?"

I touched my lips to the soft mound of her left buttocks and traced a circle with my tongue. "Your pussy tastes better."

"Were any of the boys hung better than you?"

"Paul Taylor was longer than me by an inch. I was bigger around."

"You measured?"

"Every week."

"And then you dicked-off?"

"Sometimes we helped each other."

"Until you shot?" she asked. "You did that nobody tried to get into anybodys ass."

"Never did."

"Would you have tried it with somebody's smaller dick?"

"To be honest, right now I might give somebody a crack at it."

Alma bent and licked my cock. "Want to go lickty-split again?."

I separated the lips and shoved my tongue into her hairy twat. My cock disappeared into her mouth until her lips rested in my cockhairs.

There was no talk but much groaning and the sounds of sucking. After coming, Alma lay still a few moments, got up and, naked, walked downstairs to find a chilled bottle of wine in the refrigerator.

Returning, she pulled the shade at my window, turned on the light, and poured glasses of chilled Rhine wine . I sat up and sipped to take the dryness from my lips. "I've told you things I never thought I would admit to anyone. Now It's your turn. What have you done you shouldn't have?"

"You boys weren't the only ones with a club where the members got naked and played with each other."

"You and your girlfriends did that?"

"Six of us gathered at Betty Webster's house because her mother worked weekends and never got home before six o'clock. Marcie White had red hair on her pussy, Mary Johnson had big boobs. Then there was Tammy Ogleby and Veronica Scott."

I remembered they were all pretty young women. " I had a big crush on Tammy Ogleby I wondered what she looked like naked. I got hard-ons thinking about her."

"You would have had one for sure if you had seen us rubbing our little, hairy twats untill we couldn't stand up."

"Is that all you did?"

"We gave each other pussy trims. We used our little pocket combs and combed the hair around our cracks until they were nice and neat."

Alma laughed. "I''ll never forget the first time. Marcie made a spit curl and she kept licking down there. She said she wanted it just right. I kept squirmiing around and the girls were all laughing."

"She really kissed your pussy?"

"Veronica pinched my nipples and her tits rubbed against my back and her pussy hairs tickled my bare butt. Then Veronica and Mary were on either side of me and they were sucking on my nipples and I was moaning and Marcie's mouth wasn't pretending to make a spit curl any more and I was coming like I never come before. Marcie said to become a full club member I had to lick all their slits."

"Did you?"

Alma smiled. "I was a little clumsy at first. By the time I got to Marcie's red haired pussy my tongue knew where to go to make her feel good. By then I was so hot that Veronica took pity on me and fingered me to another climax.

"I bet that was a lot better than doing your own."

"When Betty had invited me to join she had said the girls got together to watch each other get off. I had been petting pussy for a long time. I had never seen anybody else do it so I was all for it. After I was initiated, I never had to play with my own puss as long as I went to those meetings."

"I wonder if those ladies still get together."

"Mary Johnson got married and left town. I think the other four are still around. All but Veronica are married . I imagine they see each other once in a while."

"Why don't you find out"

"What about the guys you played with. Do you guys still meet?"

"Dirk goes to school out of town. Paul Taylor and me fist each other off when we're hard up."

Alma raised her eyebrows. "No blowjobs?"

"Just between us?"

"You just fucked big sister's ass. Do you think I'll to tell?"

"Paul did me after he described his mother's pussy and I got a real boner. I thought I'd burst when he told me how hairy it was. He said Jewish women have a lot more hair down there"

Did you ever see it?"

"One peek though a crack in the outhouse at a roadside park. She flipped her dress up for a second before she sat down. There was a whole mass of black hair." I did not mention being naked with her at Aunt Polly's."

So you got turned on and you did each other?"

"He's a good friend."

"I'd love to watch you guys do each other."

"No way."

"Have you ever seen Mom or Dad? Did you ever see them do it?"

"Last summer, we were at that cottage at the beach. Mom came in and stripped off her bathing suit and walked into the bathroom to shower. I hadn't closed the door all the way. I was standing there with my trunks halfway to my knees, taking a leak with half a hard and I couldn't stop. I think she was there a minute to two before she said, 'I'm sorry' and turned away. I watched her walk down the hall to her room. She's got a nice ass, big but still firm. I got a hard-on. I pulled up my trunks and went to her room. She had slipped into a robe but hadn't fastened it. I said, "I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't think there was anybody In the house."

She said, "What's done is done. I know what you saw and you know what I saw. I guess neither of us will go blind."

I said, "I hope you aren't mad at me."

"She shook her head, kind of sad, 'I'm not mad. I just wish it hadn't happened, that's all'."

I said, "I thought you were awfully pretty, Mom."

I thought she was going to cry. She said, "You better leave before I do something I'll regret for the rest of my life."

"I got out."

Alma had a strange look in her eye. "When was this?"

"Last year. I had just turned eighteen."

"You think Mom might have taken you to bed?"

"I don't know. Her and dad hadn't been getting along. He split not long after that."

"I know several years ago I heard them arguing. She told him he hadn't done anything for her in over a month and she wished he could get it up once in a while."

"Did you ever see them make it.."

"No but I've always wanted to watch someone do it."

"Tell me more about the girls club. What happened after your initiation?"

"We fingered and licked each other's pussies and fondled asses and sucked each other's tits. We called them feel good sessions. A girl brought her mother's dildo one Saturday and we took turns, screwing each other silly with it. I came home with a sore twat that day. I went back for more the next week and somebody brought a vibrator. We had to take up a collection for batteries. Tammy said if her mother ever found out she had been using it her mama would just shit."

"God I wish I could have been a little bug at one of those meetings."

"Once, somebody brought a wide leather belt with the idea of warming our buns with it. We took turns. They weren't hard smacks but hard enough to make things glow and the feeling lasted for a long time. After that we warmed each other up that way. You should have heard the sounds we made slapping each others buns."

"I love your hot buns." I smacked her playfully and watched the smooth flesh jiggle.

"If you're going to do it, make me know it," she taunted.

The next crack of hand on bottom was twice as loud and so was the next.

"If you keep that up you're going to have to do me again. Do you think your little pee-pee can stand up for it?" teased my sister.

"I like playing with your ass." I smacked her sharply. "You were going to tell me about ass smacking."

"Ouch!" She rubbed the spot where I could see the red imprint of my hand. "I said I could tell you something about it."

"So out with it."

"Betty Webster told me she overheard her Mama say Mom belongs to a card club with her and six other ladies. They play every Wednesday."

"Strip poker?"

"They play euchre and I understand it's a cutthroat game. When the scored are totaled, the losing couples pay their forfeit to the winners."

"Which is?"

"The losers have to drape their bare butts over the winner's laps and get properly spanked until their bottoms are a pretty shade of pink."

"God, I'd love to see bare assed women like my mom and Mrs. Webster getting spanked. Think how Mom's ass would jiggle." I rubbed Alma's butt. "Do you think Mom loses a lot?"

"I understand everybody gets her buns warmed at least once a month. Mom must enjoy it or she wouldn't keep going back."

"Can you come that way? Getting smacked, I mean?"

"I'm not into getting smacked hard," said Alma, "but a little hand warming still turns me on.

"You think our mom likes a warming back there too?"

"I heard something else surprising. Betty's momma let it slip that, one week, when Mom bared her ass that there were welts across her cheeks like she had been whipped with a wide belt."

"Do you think Dad would do that to her."

"He never seemed the type."

"You think she has a lover who lays a belt on her?"

"I don't know. this girl's mother wondered too."

"You know what?" I asked."

"What? Alma propped herself up on her elbows and looked down on my hard cock.

"I want to fuck you. I don't want to suck or cornhole you. I want to come in your pussy."

"I'd like that, brother dear, but you'd better damn well have a rubber. I'm not on the pill and I'm not about to get pregnant with brotherly sperm."

Luckily we found a three pack of Trojans in dad's old dresser drawer. We screwed until she had to leave for college the next morning.

80niner
80niner
280 Followers