Family Fun Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda had never been willing to let my prick get anywhere near her mouth. I pulled out of her quivering gash and pushed her head down onto my meat, which was slimy with her juices and mine. When she attempted to pull away, I pushed harder, until she knew she was going to do it or the fun would stop, right there.

Once she had my dick in her mouth, she seemed to have crossed a threshold in her mind and began to slurp on it like it was her mother's tit.

I fucked her face in ecstasy. In general, blow jobs are not as satisfying to me as full body contact, or doggie style with a firm ass against my belly while I'm sunk to the root in a hot pussy. In this case, the symbolism of the act was enough to make me cross my threshold.

To give my girl credit, she didn't even try to pull her head off when I started to cum in her mouth. Her hands on my ass began carving streaks of skin with her fingernails as she pulled every ounce of cum I could muster from my balls.

For our final act, I faced us sideways to the camera and made sure it caught my dick standing proudly erect between Brenda's lust-glazed eyes, with a long string of my cum reaching down to her outthrust tongue.

Who could ask for a better porno flick? I anticipated many a great jack-off session with that one.

I picked Brenda up tenderly in my arms and carried her into the house, making sure that her cum-drooling twat was exposed and shining toward the camera the whole way.

When Bob came home, he was going to have a surprise! Then a thought struck me. I sat Brenda on a kitchen chair and picked up the phone. I knew the machine would get it and was ready with my message. "Bob, this is Wyden. Don't do anything until you talk to me. Repeat, anything."

Sue would wonder what the hell was going on, but she was already wondering about the quick trip to the movie, I'll bet.

I carried Brenda lovingly up the stairs to our bedroom, crooning soothing sounds to her as she continued to tremble in my arms. I hoped beyond hope that she was trembling with spent lust and not with guilt. Only time would tell if she had passed a watershed in her outlook on life or had simply rammed her head into a brick wall.

After drawing her a soothing bubble bath, I went down to make some tea for her. Her only concession to sensuality over the years has been to relax in a scented bubble bath with a cup of herbal tea. If she was comfortable having me in the room with her, it would be a good sign, and the first time.

When she was comfortably situated, I tested the waters by attempting to leave the room.

"Wyden", she said in a small voice. "Stay."

I stayed.

Neither of us spoke. Between sips of tea, Brenda leaned her head back and closed her eyes to allow the aroma of the scented bath to reach her.

I knelt by the end of the tub and gently massaged her shoulders, then moved to the other end and massaged her feet. Those old claw-foot tubs are so much better than the newer ones. I love having access to either end.

Brenda was still occupied with her thoughts, but didn't seem upset--just thoughtful.

I wanted to give her all the time she needed to decide how to face the rest of her life.

She rose from her bath without breaking the silence and allowed me to dry her off, paying particular attention to those areas with hair. This was another thing I had always wanted to do and she had never been comfortable with. Things were looking good.

Before she left the bathroom, she reached into a drawer and picked up a bottle of massage oil that I didn't remember seeing before, and a towel.

On reaching the bedroom, she spread the towel on the bed, stretched out on it and silently handed me the bottle.

Now, I may be stupid, but I got that one quickly enough. "Ok, my girl. If it's a massage you want, a massage you're going to get", I said to myself.

I was in absolutely no hurry. I went back to her feet and started over, using the oil to lubricate my work. Brenda gave herself over to me completely. If I lifted her leg, she allowed it to be lifted and helped hold it there until I was ready for it to be put back down. If I wanted to do her front, all I had to do was to nudge her and she would obediently roll over.

When the natural course of the massage led me between her legs, she allowed me to part them as wide as I wanted. This was definitely a new Brenda!

I had my fingers inside her pussy when Kelly stopped by the partially open door and called out, "Mom, I'm home."

The old Brenda would have been on her feet in an instant, screaming at me to close the door and running for the bathroom. Without bothering to open her eyes, the new Brenda said, "Hmmm. That's nice, dear. Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, Mom. Uh, is there anything I can get you?"

"No, dear. I'm just fine. Your father is giving me a wonderful massage. You better go on to bed. You have school in the morning."

All the while, I am thumbing Brenda's clit and slipping my fingers in and out of her dilated cunt. Kelly is watching in awe and doesn't know whether to watch my once more stiff dick or her mother allowing herself to be fingerfucked in front of her. Kelly's hand has unconsciously pulled her skirt up, exposing her naked pussy and is playing with it while she watches.

Brenda doesn't say anything until Kelly has obviously cum, then reminds her. "Go on to bed now, honey. You have to get up early."

"Yes, Mom." Kelly has a glazed expression on her face. I know she is wondering what the hell I did to Brenda in the short time that she was gone.

"Now fuck me good, dear. You can pretend I'm Kelly if you like."

Oh, shit! I must be dreaming. Such things don't happen in actual life. As I crawled between her legs, I assured her that it wouldn't be necessary to pretend she was anybody else. She was turning me on more than I could bear.

"Yes, dear, but she is turning into a beautiful woman, isn't she?"

"Just like her mother", I answered truthfully.

This time, our lovemaking was slow, easy and wonderful. There was no pressure to be relieved, nothing to prove, no barriers to be tested. It was only two people who loved each other deeply, making love and as far as I was concerned, it would be over too soon, no matter how long it lasted.

After a long, languorous session of lovemaking, I managed to come to the post once more and delivered my load, in concert with my bride, who almost immediately rolled over and began snoring, with my cum dripping from her thighs. That was another thing the old Brenda would never do--go to sleep without a thorough douche after I had cum in her.

I had just gone down to the kitchen when the phone rang. It was Bob, back from the movie. "Got your message, Wyden, but have no idea what you mean."

"Hi, Bob. Was the movie good?"

"Yeah, it was great, but what does that have to do with the question?"

"If you think that movie was great, wait until you see this one. However, it turned out to be several times hotter than I expected, so I must ask you not to watch it unless you're willing to return the favor."

"Return what favor?"

"The best thing I can tell you is to start watching it and imagine that it is you and Sue in the movie. When it gets to the point where you wouldn't be willing to let me see a similar tape, stop it right there. I'll know by the place where you stopped it what you think of it. Before you see any of it, I have to tell you that it portrays some very intimate moments between Brenda and me. If you are shocked by the first thing you see, please accept my apologies and we will never bring up the subject again. Is that ok with you?"

"Sure. Sounds fair, but we've lived next door to you for a long time and from what I've seen of Brenda, she is very much like Sue and I can't imagine her doing anything that would fit the description you just gave me. For that matter, I can't imagine Sue doing anything like that, either."

"But it would be ok if she did?"

"Hell yes! I'm as horny as you are, you old goat!"

"Watch the tape first, then let me know."

"Ok. See you later."

"Bye."