Family Fun Ch. 2

Story Info
Jay makes it with his Grandma.
3.3k words
4.44
229.1k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
275 Followers

Chapter 2: Miz Liz

A few days after Mom returned home, Paul Taylor drove over in his souped up Mustang and asked me to take a ride with him. I knew what he wanted but I played it cool and climbed into the passenger seat. It was the first time I had seen Paul since the night I screwed his mother, Ruth Eleanor Taylor, a tall sexy woman who was a cashier at The Farmer's and Trader's Bank. She had surprised the hell out of me when she let me plug her ass. Perhaps I had avoided Paul because of that. Paul turned onto a small side road and pulled off into a grove of trees near a stream where there was a hole deep enough to swim in. Hardly anybody came there. It was private property belonging to Miz Liz Astin and abutted the back of my mom's place.

Paul pulled in so nobody could see us. He unzipped his shorts, pulled out his long boner and let it stand, like a long, slender cucumber with a slight curve. He worked the skin up over the pink head. "Jay, you've got to help me. I haven't got off in over a week and need lip suction the worst way."

Seeing his hard cock made me throw a fair boner of my own. I unzipped and the mighty python bobbed his one-eyed head in the daylight.

"You're needing some licking too." Paul, reached for my bobbing cock.

I reached into the back seat, got the old blanket Paul kept there and opened the door. "Let's get out, we'll have more room." I led the way to the stream and spread the blanket on the grass. Neither bothered putting his stiff pecker back in his fly. They bobbed up, down and sideways as we walked. The outdoors and fresh air felt good.

Little time was wasted in shucking our pants. We rolled around, rubbing our lube-leaking cocks against each other. I pulled on Paul and he handed mine. Minutes later we were gobbling each other's candy canes like a couple of horny queers, loving every cock-sucking minute. Paul came first. I wasn't far behind in pumping a load down his throat.

We parted panting and gasping for air. Paul licked his lips. We sat with our knees drawn up and our half-hard joints poking up from between our legs. They had not gone down very much. I looked down at his long slender cock, the head, still shining from my spit. He teased a last drop of jism onto a finger and dipped it in his mouth. I figured I had eaten the rest of his so I might as well find out what mine tasted like. It was not all that different from Paul's. "So," I said, "now are you going to do something for me." "I sucked you dry." "You know once is never enough for either of us."

Paul nodded. "What you got in mind."

I snapped a finger against his rigid cock. It wavered back and forth and then grew stiffer. "Put your dick up my ass. I want to know how it feels to get fucked."

Paul eyed me like I was crazy.

"Then I want to plow hell out of your ass."

"That's getting pretty queer," said Paul. "I think that's going to hurt. Maybe it'll hurt a lot."

"A woman I know says it feels great once you get used to it."

Paul moved his hand slowly up and down his cock, savoring the feeling. "You'll let me plug you first?" . I rolled him on his side. I got a big glob of spittle on my middle finger and spread it around his hole and then I shoved it in all the way. Paul grunted and his buns quivered. Though I had done this before, I had never noticed what a nice, hairless ass Paul had. He was more solid more muscular than his mother but smooth and round. I worked my longest finger in and out of his puckered rosette "Do you like the feel of it."

"That's only a finger. We've done this bit before."

"Wet your finger and plug me. Move around in there."

Paul turned on my finger which I kept firmly in place and he did me the same as I was doing him. I figured it was time to try his long, slim cock in there. I clambered to my knees, bent forward till my head touched the blanket. I bravely spread my cheeks and felt the breeze on my moist, exposed asshole. Paul crawled behind me. "It looks awfully small."

"I've crapped turds bigger than that little old pecker you got," I scoffed bravely, Drop some spit on it and put it in."

He pressed his spit-wet cockhead against my opening. I instinctively tightened and resisted his thrust. Paul shoved harder. He passed the resisting ring and slipped in, cockhead deep. I groaned. "God Damn! Wait a minute."

"You said shove it in."

It felt one hell of a lot bigger than the brush handle his mother had shoved up there. "It feels like a goddamned baseball bat."

"Same old, teeny parlor prick," said Paul. "Want me to pull out?"

I clenched my teeth and shook my head. If my sister could handle mine, I'd sure as hell would adjust to Paul's or die trying. "Just go easy."

"Anyway you want," said Paul. He thrust forward an inch and stopped. I thought he had gone six. The next thrust was easier. I shoved back on him though I had never felt so stretched when my biggest turds were sliding out. He pressed on until his short hairs tickled my ass. "God damn. You're tight." He wiggled a bit. "You feel great. Are you ready for a good old-fashioned bunghole diddle?"

I gritted my teeth. "Go slow."

"Sure." Paul pulled out and eased in. It wasn't as bad as it was getting it all there the first time but it was agony all the same. The next stroke was better and the one after that better still. My cock, which had softened with the pain stiffened. His massaging my prostrate, gave me an acute urge to pee. His cock sliding in and out of my super sensitive opening got better by the second. I began moving back to meet him when he slammed it home. We speeded up until we were humping like fucking pros. Paul gave out a grunt and I felt him pumping his stuff deep into my bowels. I slipped down on the blanket and Paul rode me down, his cock-lodged deep up my ass. Alma was right. I had been missing something.

We rested, then it was Paul's turn.

I deposited a big glob of saliva and pronged him. He yelled louder than I had. He said I was killing him. I held firmly onto his hips and waited for his pain to fade. Slowly, I fed him a bit more until I was anchored cock deep in his unwilling ass. I moved to him as he had moved to me. I pumped him and rode him and screwed him and fucked his ass until I throbbed my load far up his little tight hole. I collapsed on top of him.

Paul said I was the best he ever had, that way.

***

A old woman wearing a black leather mini and a leather bra stepped from behind a tree not a dozen steps away. "Would one of you boys care to try last little number on a needy old lady or do I sic my dog on you?" said Miz Liz Astin her Bull Mastiff growled at her side.

Worn, black leather boots extended to her knees and accented an expanse of aging flesh between there and the leather mini. The woman was deeply tanned over every inch of visible skin and I suspected the rest of her matched. Her hair was a mixture of blond and gray intermingled. Her lips were full and her eyes pale blue. The woman had been a beauty, and it had not all faded. I imagined her nearer sixty than fifty. To two nineteen years olds, she appeared ancient.

"I've seen you boys swallow each other's dicks before. You put on a good show. The back door bit is something new." She hooted. "Lord! I ain't had a good one up my shit chute in months."

Paul's rod drooped. I wondered if he could handle a woman's ass. Miz Liz saw us exchange looks. "I guess you boys wouldn't be tattling about any service you might perform here."

"No Ma'am," I gulped.

Miz Liz's tiny leather bra hammocked small tits that did not appear to sag as far as I thought they might. She flipped up the leather mini to expose wiry pussy hair thick and black with flecks of gray intermingled. I was right. The woman sunbathed nude. "Let's have a party, boys, say Wednesday night. Cum one, cum all, I always say."

I wasn't sure I should but I reached out and ran my fingers over one of those classically large ass cheeks.

She purred at my touch. "You like big asses, boy?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You know my name?"

" Miz Liz Astin. Yes ma'am."

"Come visit me, boy. I got a burning clit and a twitchy twat from viewing your cornholing. I could stand a good ass reaming."

"I'm all pooped out," I confessed. "But I could lick your pussy,"

"Hell. My dog's got a tongue longer than yours and he don't tire out." She shrugged. "But what the hell."

Paul and I washed ourselves. Miz Liz lay back on our blanket and spread her legs, displaying a thick lipped, mature pussy. Paul later said it was ugly. We played with her tits and fingered her old pussy, I gave her a couple of good comes by licking her clit She said I did good muff-diving for a youngster. Paul's gagged when he tongued her lower lips.

***

Next evening, I visited Miz Liz Astin. Mom had gone to her Wednesday night card club. I figured that when she came home she would be wrung out and her ass would be tingling. She would probably fall to sleep from exhaustion.

Miz Liz answered the door wearing a very short robe, revealing her surprisingly shapely legs, tanned to perfection. The robe, cinched at the narrow waist with a wide sash, accented her full hips. Her silver flecked hair was coiffed to perfection. Her tanned face bore carefully concealed age lines under the heavy make-up and crows feet at the corners of her eyes were difficult to see in the soft light.

She closed the door behind me and led the way down the hall toward the back of the house. "Where's your friend?"

"He couldn't make it."

"Didn't think he would." Miz Liz led me into a room different from any I had ever seen. The floor was soft as though there were rubber mattresses under the soft carpeting. The thick, soft carpet was covered with large clusters of big velvet covered cushions. The furniture, what there was, hugged the floor. A large television dominated one end of the room.

Miz Liz sank into a pile of pillows and urged to join her. She let the robe slip from her shoulders. Her breasts, firm and small, were deeply tanned. The salt and pepper triangle of thick pussy hair covered her crack and hid the lips beneath. She reached for my belt. "Here, let me undress you."

She made a small production of lowering my shorts. My cock popped up to greet her. She gave it a wet kiss and tried to force the tip of her tongue into the tiny piss slit. I shuddered with pleasure.

She looked up. "Do you like wine?"

"Love it."

She reached beyond the pillows and brought out an ice bucket and a bottle and two wine glasses. Before pouring she fit the cold, hollowed bottom of the bottle over the head of my cock and pressed down. "That should cool you for a few minutes."

"God Damn! That cold. I think you made it harder."

"That won't make me mad. Nothing perks up an old woman like a young man's boner."

She passed one of the filled glasses. "Take your time. What's worth having is worth savoring." She sipped from the stemmed, crystal glass. "Anticipation is half the fuck. My bunghole is tingling with suspense." She smiled, a particularly dirty smile,. "Do you like nasty talk while you're cornholing."

I nodded. "Any talk about fucking turns me on."

"Her mouth twisted into another warped smile. "How does it feel being naked with a woman so much older?" She looked down at my quivering hard-on. "I see that you aren't turned off like your friend."

"He doesn't love older women the way I do."

"What's being here like this do for you?"

"It's like getting ready to screw my nice looking grandmother."

"Would you like that?"

"I never though about that. I don't remember ever seeing one of them. I would love it if she was put together like you."

"Which grandmother is that."

"My Dad's mother. Mom says she moved away a long time ago"

"So you don't know if you'd enjoy having her naked or not."

"I would if she looked like you."

"Your other grandmother, have you ever seen her naked?"

"Mom's mother? She lifted her dress in the woods. I watched her pee. She didn't know I was that close. She squatted and had a wrinkled, white rump I don't think ever saw the sun."

"And you don't think you'd want to bury your hard-on between her skinny thighs?"

Suddenly, Miz Liz rolled over to present her round, plump ass. "You ever play the bongos?"

I nodded. She wriggled her ass. "Play a tune on these." She clenched her cheeks and then relaxed them making her buns move invitingly.

I relaxed my wrists and made a pat-pat-pat on her left cheek."

"Get some rhythm into it. Get hot," she urged.

I slapped out some fast licks to the left cheek then repeated them on the right one. I could have sworn they gave off different sounds. When she tensed her muscles, the tone changed. When I slowed, she urged me on. Soon the color, even under a deep tan became a nice shade of pink.

With a moan of pleasure, Miz Liz rolled to her knees. With her ass high in the air, she rested her cheek in a pillow. "It's time to sock it to me, Jay. Slam that boner right up the old kazoo. Don't worry about hurting me, I put some oil in there before you came. Slide it in, all the way, real quick."

I parted those luscious, old cheeks and I swear that little brown star winked at me. When I probed, my fingers slid right in. I entered in one smooth stroke and tickled her bottom cheeks with my short hairs.

"Now," instructed Miz Liz, "fuck my ass off."

"What's it like?"

"Like the biggest god damned turd I ever dropped is being shoved back in so I can shit it out again. Ram it to me, boy. Give it the old in and out. Fuck my ass!"

"I think you like this a lot."

"You've got what this old woman craves."

"You're not old."

"Old enough to have been fucked by your daddy when he was a youngster."

"No Shit!."

"I drained a lot of the juice out of him," she confessed. I pounded into her. "Did he screw your ass."

"I was more into cunt fucking back then. And he was too uptight to put it anywhere else." She wriggled her ass and pushed back to meet each stroke I slammed home. "Damn you're good," she breathed.

"That's what Mom says."

"That you're good?"

"No, that he was too uptight to do much for her."

"She doesn't think that you're good?"

"I'm no motherfucker." I rammed it to her especially hard, with a twist of my hips for emphasis.

"Some mama's like fucking their own. They like keeping a boy's cock in the family.. I always did."

"I always heard it was frowned upon in the better families, diddling your mother."

Miz Liz wriggled her ass while I kept plugging her hard. She gasped, "It not mentioned in polite society but when you've got your dick up an lady's bunghole, and fixing to make her come I guess you might be forgiven for pronging your grandma."

We talked and screwed and fought for breath. I fingered her crotch and worked a clit that stood out as stiff as my little finger and was ten thousand times more sensitive.

"My God!" breathed Miz Liz, "I haven't taken this much cock up me in ages. I feel l could shit buckets, the way you're stretching me. Your mama teach you to fuck ass?"

"I told you, I've never touched my mother." I started pumping come up that old lady's tight ass like a roman candle going off.. And she was milking me, squeezing and relaxing while I was throbbing out more stuff than I ever thought I had.

Miz Liz fell forward and moaned into the pillow she had stuffed into her mouth. I went down with her, still connected. We lay there, me breathing hard, fighting for breath and not being able to say anything.

I think I went to sleep. I vaguely remember Miz Liz wriggling out from under me. The cool cloth she used to wash me off felt awfully good. My cock was still swollen but had softened some and was laying on my leg. She gave it a quick kiss and moved away.

Miz Liz returned with a new chilled bottle and two fresh, chilled glasses. The red liquid was a balm to dry pipes. She lit cigarettes for both of us. She ruffled my hair and leaned across me to put the bottle back in the cooler. The firm nipple from her small breast grazed my cheek. I turned enough to capture it between my lips.

"God!" said Miz Liz, "Haven't you had enough? Or are just wanting to suck this lady's titty?"

I took her nipple between my teeth and shook my head.

"I never get my fill of cock," said the older woman but I think we should rest for a bit." She looked down on me. "We've got all night, unless your mama is expecting you home for some extra servicing."

"What makes you think I'd ever fuck my mother?"

"For one thing, your daddy's gone and she not getting it anywhere else. For another, it runs in the family, I know she hasn't had a good spanking from her card club in the last month. I figure she's got to be needing a cock from somewhere."

"You know about the card club spankings?"

"Hell Honey, I'm a charter member. I have a liking for getting my buns heated. I also get a charge from doing a little warming in return. Who told you about it?"

"A friend who's friend's mother was a member."

Your mama has always been into some kind of ass warming. She needs it to get the blood to flowing into certain places, if you get my meaning."

I nodded. "There's no use pretending I haven't wanted to do her."

"Your mama's has a tasty cunt."

"You've tasted my mother?"

"When she was going with my son, before they got married, we made a great threesome."

I rolled over and sat up. "My mother married your son? And you did things together?"

"That's right, Honey. It's your grandma's ass you just gave the fuck of the century."

"Holy shit!"

"Does that make you unhappy?"

"Fuck no. Hey Grandma. You got some great moves for an old gal."

Miz Liz smiled. "Honey you can crawl on this horny old bod whenever you got the urge." She leaned over to kiss my cock. "I'll never get enough of this hunk of gristle. You pack a hell of a lot more meat than your daddy ever did."

80niner
80niner
275 Followers