Family Fun Ch. 2

Story Info
How's a man to keep up?
2.2k words
4.66
180.8k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I couldn't wait to see which Brenda would wake up. Would it be the old Brenda, full of remorse and self-loathing or a new, free Brenda, ready to go out and conquer the world?

She was already up! I went downstairs with trepidation.

"Well, look who's finally up! You look like somebody fucked you to your knees."

Must be the new Brenda. The old one didn't even know the words to that song.

I rushed over and gave her a great big hug.

She reached into my robe and gave my dick a great big squeeze.

"Well, good morning, Glory. How's sunshine?" (With apologies to Betty for stealing her line)

"Sunshine is fine. Just fine."

"How are you feeling?"

"Like a well-fucked woman who has been shown that there are more ways to live life than the way she was taught." She grew serious for a moment. "We didn't hurt anybody, did we?"

"No."

"There was no clap of thunder and no lightning to force us from the garden?"

"No."

"Then why the fuck have I been afraid to let myself go all these years?"

"It's the way your parents were taught, and theirs before them. There may have been a period in time when it was necessary for whatever reason, but it's hard to understand why we should pay any attention to those stupid rules now, as long as we honestly respect the other person's right to stop when they have enough."

"Ok, then, lover. What say you call in a vacation day today and we can start getting caught up a bit as soon as Kelly leaves for school."

Speaking of Kelly, she rounded the corner into the kitchen as Brenda was saying this and saw her mother still squeezing my cock. Her eyebrows arched high in the sky. "What was that about Kelly leaving for school?"

Brenda unhurriedly dropped my cock and busied herself at the stove.

As she turned away, I waved my erection at Kelly before sitting down. She chose a chair that allowed me to see that she still wasn't wearing panties and her cunt was still shaved.

"Kelly, dear. I've been thinking about your request to get a place of your own. At first I was reluctant, but I've had second thoughts. Your father has given me a new outlook on life since yesterday and I realize that you need your space to grow up without having us to supervise every move you make."

"Oh, Mom! Really?"

"Yes, really, dear. We can begin looking for a suitable apartment after you get home today and you can move as soon as it is ready."

"Wow, Mom! You've really changed!"

"For the better, I hope."

"Oh, Mom, we've always loved you, but you have seemed to be a bit uptight. Right, Dad?"

"My two girls are the love of my life. Now that you are old enough to be on your own, it's good for your mom and I to be able to have a bit more freedom, too."

"Yeah, I saw you cuddling a bit when I came in."

Brenda showed absolutely no sign that she was bothered by the fact that Kelly had seen her squeezing my prick or that Kelly had seen my prick. Either concept would have been grounds for a screaming hissy twenty-four hours ago.

Kelly was signing to me that she couldn't imagine what was going on with Brenda, but I just smiled and motioned for her to wait. She responded by pulling her pussy lips open for me while we waited for Brenda to have our breakfast ready.

After we finished eating, Brenda started her kitchen cleaning while Kelly and I went upstairs to get ready as usual.

Kelly rushed through her shower and came running into the hall completely naked, without bothering with the pretense of a towel. I was lounging against the wall, waiting for her and idly stroking my pride and joy.

Kelly immediately went down on it. All the way, head balls and hair Everything that stuck out the front of my body was hidden inside my daughter's mouth. She pulled off long enough to tell me, "Ok, Dad. Start talking if you want me to finish. Tell me absolutely everything that went on while I was gone and I'll swallow your cum again, just like yesterday."

I didn't bother telling her that I was no longer in such terrible need as yesterday. Her mouth felt too good to ask her to stop and she was a vision of perfection as she knelt before me, naked in the hallway and sucked my cock for all she was worth.

Between groans, I managed to convey the gist of what had happened about the time I conveyed the jism.

Kelly digested my cum as she digested the information I had given her. "So Mom has turned into a cum slut?"

"No, nothing that drastic, but she seems to have completely dropped her discomfort about sexual matters. You may have noticed that she allowed you to watch her getting finger-fucked last night and she didn't jump away when you caught her squeezing my cock this morning."

"Yeah, I noticed. That's why I was wondering what happened."

"Your mom is going through a total re-evaluation of her values right now, so let's be very respectful of her. You can take advantage of her new outlook to get your own place like you've been wanting and I can get my rocks off without all the hassle."

"Does that mean you won't be wanting me to do this any more?"

"No, baby. You can suck my dick any time, any where. Now come on and get ready for school. We don't know yet if your mom's newfound outlook will accept seeing you naked on your knees in front of me."

"Ok, Daddy." She gave my cock one more pat on the head and disappeared into her room to get ready just as Brenda appeared at the head of the stairs.

"Is Kelly almost ready to leave?"

"I think so."

"Good, because I'm ready to start." She pinned me to the wall and searched out my dick again as she had in the kitchen.

When Kelly emerged from her room on the way to school, it was to the sight of her mother on her knees where she had been a few minutes earlier, doing the same thing to me that she had done. Kelly stood bug-eyed for a moment, then brushed past us. "Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad. Have a nice day. It looks like you have a 'head' start!"

"Good-bye, dear. Hurry home after school. I'll have some places picked out for you to look at when you get home." That said, my bride of twenty years went back down on me and sucked for all she was worth.

I couldn't believe the totality of her conversion. This woman that I thought I knew had gone from so uptight that she wouldn't say the word "shit" if she had a mouthful (that's an old southern expression, folks), to a woman so liberated that she wasn't bothered in the least to have her daughter watch her suck her husband off. What a metamorphosis! Was it real? Could it possibly last?

"Let's go in the garage. I want to christen every room in the house today. Think you're up to it?"

"Only one way to find out, honey. Lock your legs around my back and we'll fly united."

"Oh, Wyden. You say the corniest things!," but she was laughing. I carried her from room to room, impaled on my prong, and took a few strokes in her swampy cunt in each room to properly christen them.

"Are you all right with this, hon?" I was a little concerned that she might be operating on the edge of mania and that one wrong move might be the end of her sanity.

"All right? I'm fantastic with it! All my life I've tried to live up to other people's ideas of right and wrong, while you tried your best to get me to loosen up. Now that you finally got through to me I feel like a burden has been lifted from me. I know that there are still some things I won't be comfortable with, but I'm counting on you to be my guide and perhaps force the issue a bit when I falter."

"In that case, my love, I'm going to fuck you up the ass."

"Oh no! No! No! No!. You can't. That would kill me. I've never even fantasized about that, even in my most secret heart."

"Never?"

"Well, hardly ever, but it was always with someone else. Oops. Let the cat out of the bag with that one, didn't I?"

My pulse quickened. She had fantasized about being ass-fucked by someone else?

"Who?"

"Who what?"

"You know who what. Who did you have fantasies about fucking you in the ass?"

"Uh, it was Bob.," she was almost whispering.

"Bob? Bob next door? Sue's husband? That Bob?"

"Yes." Her head was down on her chest, but she was still talking to me.

"Why Bob?"

"Well, I was talking with Sue one day and somehow the subject of anal intercourse came up and she complained to me privately that Bob had forced her to do it with him once. I was appalled, and told her so, but later, I had fantasies about him doing it to me, too."

"Oh, so Bob was the one in your fantasy because he was the only man you knew who had done it?"

"Yes."

"Then bend over, dear. You're about to find out that he isn't the only one who likes a little variety. That is of course unless you still prefer to have him be the one."

"Would you really do that for me, dear?"

"I would do anything in this world you wanted, my love."

"Would you let Bob fuck my ass while you fucked me from the front?"

"If my new wife-whore wants it like that, then she can have it like that."

"Ooooh, then let's save my ass for later. What can I do for you now?"

"Frankly, my dear, you have actually fucked me to my knees. As much as I enjoy your new lease on life, there are some things I need to take care of in the office while my poor balls recover their strength. Will you excuse me for a few hours?"

"Go on, then, Mr. Wimpy-can't-keep-it-up. Momma will just sit here and play with it until you're able to carry on. Try not to be too late, though. I may need Bob to get started early."

"You sexy bitch!," I whispered in her ear as I dressed and left for the office. "I'll be home as soon as possible. You can count on that."

When I walked into the living room after getting home from the office, I couldn't believe my eyes. My darling wife and my darling daughter were locked in a ferocious 69 on the couch.

"Oh, hi Daddy. Mom sure can eat pussy."

"Your daughter knows far too much about it to be as innocent as she is supposed to be, too. Try to fit in somewhere, dear."

I never took my eyes off my lascivious family the whole two seconds it took to get out of my clothes. My prick had immediately jumped to attention from the half-hard condition it seemed to stay in lately.

Choosing a hole took longer. I was torn between them all. Since I had never actually fucked my daughter, it seemed like a very good idea to start with her. Her mother's tongue on her clit and my balls should be the perfect setup to initiation into full-family fun.

I stood behind Kelly's gorgeous ass and allowed my beautiful wife to deep throat me to get my dick good and slick before she guided it into our daughter's tight cunt, right in front of her eyes.

Once more, I had to question whether I was awake or this was simply the best dream I ever had.

My balls slapped against my daughter's clit and my wife's tongue on every in-stroke. I knew I wouldn't last much longer under such stimulation, and I was right. Very soon, I was pouring my first love offering of the night into two very receptive holes.

"Think you can get it up for me, too, big boy?"

"I can always get it up for you, my darling, but first let me have a taste of you." I joined Kelly in trying to lick her mother's cunt dry, but the harder we licked, the wetter it got. Kelly would stick her tongue down my throat, then up her mother's cunt, then I would imitate the process. Before long, I was randy again and raring to go.

While I slammed away in my wife's newly liberated volcano of a cunt, she sucked our daughter's clit to another shuddering climax.

When we all lay in a pool of satiated lust, Brenda said, "Do try to be on time for dinner tomorrow night, dear. We're having Bob and Sue."

She emphasized the word "having."