Family Fun Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't mind if I get naked, do you, Uncle Bob?" Kelly had always called him Uncle Bob. He used to bounce her on his knee and tickle her unmercifully when she was younger.

Bob's eyes bugged out more, but he failed to make any other response as Kelly swooped her sweater over her head to reveal a perfect pair of full tits with no bra, then slowly slid her schoolgirl plaid skirt down past her trim snatch. If his prick grew any bigger, I was going to have to pull out and wait my turn.

This possibility grew even more real when Kelly asked, "Do you mind licking my pussy while you fuck Mommy?"

Bob dove on her like a thirsty man into a pool of water. Kelly leaned back and spread her legs far apart. I was looking straight up into her cunt, watching Bob's greedy tongue lap at her fresh juices. If I knew my girl, he was most likely lapping Jimmy's cum along with hers.

Seeing fresh possibilities for our video, I pulled out from under my wife again and motioned for Kelly to replace me. This put her mouth directly under Bob's hanging balls as he assfucked her mother.

As Kelly licked her mother's twat and our neighbor's balls, I caught all the action on tape.

Sue was still asleep with a smile on her face. I had another idea. "Kelly, there's a pussy you haven't tasted."

"Hey! What about me? I haven't tasted Sue's pussy, either."

"Go ahead, dear. You and Kelly can both lick her. Bob can keep fucking you if he likes, but he may want to get a taste of Kelly's cunt before he finishes."

"Hey! I like that! Kelly's Cunt! I could set up a web site. www.kellyscunt.com. Think anybody would pay to see my pussy?"

"I know I would, honey. Let me know when you're on line. I'll be your first subscriber."

"Thanks, Uncle Bob. You're very sweet. Want to fuck me for a minute before you finish off Mom?"

"Hell yes, kid! Front or back?"

"Do the front this time, please." She might have been instructing a hairdresser.

Sue moaned as two sets of female tongues began to pleasure her. I caught it all on tape. Sue, with her legs spread as wide as possible while her best friend and her friend's daughter ate her out--in her sleep.

When Sue roused, she awoke from a tremendous dream where she was being licked to death by a pack of wolves. She had run as fast as she could for as long as she could, but the wolves caught her and forced her down and tore her dress off with their sharp teeth and one was licking her pussy and one was licking her asshole and another was trying to force his huge prick between her lips and....

Her eyes flew open, but it took long moments for her to realize that she was awake and not still dreaming. It was hard for her to see or to breathe. Considering that my dick was in her mouth and my balls were covering her eyes, it's no wonder. The camera on the tripod continued it's whirring business.

It isn't clear at this point whether Sue became fully awake and was aware of what was going on or whether she drifted back into her dream. Was it my prick she greedily slurped or had she submitted to the dominant wolf? Were the tongues in her pussy and asshole the tongues of her friend and friend's daughter, or were they the long, red things that lolled out between those sharp, sharp teeth at the zoo and made you wonder what it would feel like to have them buried in the depths of your body?

Bob was still hammering away. He alternated between my wife's ass and my daughter's pussy. He seemed to like it. He had gotten his rocks off so many times tonight, all he was capable of doing was to maintain his erection, but that's all they really wanted for the moment.

We pleasured Sue for what seemed like forever. Nobody was keeping track of the time, but I couldn't remember when we had started. Time ceased to flow and hung, expectantly, while we luxuriated in extreme sensuality.

I couldn't help wondering if Sue was going to have a complete conversion as Brenda seemed to have done, or if she would be as uptight the next day and ashamed of her transgression under the influence.

"Daddy, let me sit on Aunt Sue's face. You can take our picture."

In Sue's dream, she was being forced to lick the pussy of the First Bitch. When she demurred, all the wolves growled, menacingly. At first, she was reluctant to do so, but other wolves were licking her pussy, so why not? She had always had a secret desire to eat cunt. When she was in college, she knew that a lot of girls did it, but she could never bring herself to go that far. The thought had excited her, however.

"Honey, I'll bet Sue would like your big fat prick in her ass."

"Oh, Brenda, I'm not so sure. I fucked her ass one time, against her wishes and she has never forgiven me. She said it hurt her more than anything she has ever experienced."

"If you were forcing her, it probably did. I don't look like I'm hurting, do I?" She ground her ass back onto his prick.

"No, you sure don't. I've never been able to cut loose and really wham away like you're letting me do. I hope this is what you wanted, Brenda."

"Exactly what I wanted, Bob. Keep fucking me. Let's see if Wyden can get his prick in your wife's ass without killing her."

Although Sue was still in her somnambulistic state, we managed to roll her over and get her ass in the air, jutting out over the edge of the couch. Kelly helped things along by licking all the way up from Sue's clit to her asshole, and giving her a rim job.

Sue ground her ass back in the air, expectantly, so I stepped up to the plate and slowly forced her asshole open. After a few seconds to give her asshole time to realize it needed to open, I backed away and buried my prick in her wet cunt, for more lubrication.

The next time I presented my dick head at her asshole, she pushed back slightly, inviting me to come in. Taking great care to not shock her out of her dreamlike state, I slowly pressed forward until I was completely buried in her ass. Damn! She was tight! Her colon gripped me like a gloved hand and throbbed with pulsating blood pressure.

In Sue's dream, her worst nightmare was being repeated. After she had sucked all the wolves' pricks and after she had licked all the bitches' cunts, she was made to roll over on her hands and knees. In her dream, the Prime Wolf rose up on his hind legs and impaled her on his mighty weapon. At this point in her dream, she passed out from the pain and woke up the next morning with her hand between her thighs all sticky.

This time, the dream didn't end that way. She was rolled over and knew that she had to get fucked or be eaten, so she tried to go along with them. She could hear their expectant growls in the background as the prime wolf prepared to fuck her ass.

To her surprise, this time he didn't simply ram his blazing rod all the way in her the first time. It even felt like he was treating her tenderly, although it was bigger than she remembered. Was this a new prime wolf? Had the old one died or been defeated? Whatever, she was grateful for anything that lessened the incredible pain. Maybe she wouldn't pass out this time.

Now, this wolf had stopped trying to fuck her ass. She was almost disappointed. After all those other times of being raped, she at least remembered that it wasn't without some exciting moments, although she could never tolerate the idea when awake.

Her father had done that to her. He had fucked her ass unmercifully from the time he first thought of it. Every time it hurt so bad she would pass out. Every time she thought to herself, if he would only take some time to slow down and be gentle with her. Maybe she would like it, but noooo. He had to ram his filthy prick up her sore asshole over and over and over until she began dreaming about the wolves. Until she was old enough to get away from him for good, she simply retreated into her dream whenever her father raped her.

It was so nice to find and marry someone as great as Bob. They had spent twenty wonderful years together, marred only by that terrible incident when he had forced her to let him fuck her ass. She had really tried, thinking it might be different with someone she loved and who loved her, too. However, as much as she tried to relax and as gentle as Bob could be, it was still too terrible to remember. The worst of it was that she couldn't bring herself to tell Bob the reason. She could see the hurt in his eyes when she refused, but it was beyond her ability.

She was intrigued by this new prime wolf. Would he be able to release her from her nightmare? She already felt her body responding in the way that she had hoped she could respond to her husband. When the wolf's prick backed away from her sphincter, she felt a loss, but when it immediately rammed into her pussy, a loud moan escaped her lips. Her ass ground back onto the impaling root. More! She needed more!

Then the answer to her dreams came true. She was able to keep her ass thrust back, welcoming the new prime wolf to take her asshole. He must love her, she thought. He is taking time to let me enjoy the feeling. She began to rock a little to cause a mini-fucking action, aiding the big rod to slip all the way home.

After a long, long time, she felt the wolf's pubic hair against her ass. She had done it! She had actually taken the wolf's entire prick up her ass without pain and actually enjoyed the feeling! What a wonderful sensation of accomplishment! She started a rocking motion to fuck herself on his wonderful, warm cock.

Sue awoke completely to the sound of applause. She found herself the center of attention in the family room of her next door neighbor's house. It took her a moment to adjust and even longer to accept that she was actually seeing what her eyes were telling her. There was a neatly trimmed pussy right in front of her face that she must have been licking. Her nose seemed to fit right into it in a comfortable way and the pubic hairs were saturated with what was probably her saliva, mingled with the natural juices of this young cunt. Who could be the owner of such a pussy? Why was she licking it? Whose cock was in her ass?

Looking over her shoulder, she saw her friend Brenda, naked, bending over in front of Bob, who was also naked and appeared to be fucking their neighbor. Was she still dreaming? Had only the scene changed in her dream? She had at times fantasized a bit about what it would be like to know what was behind the bulge in Wyden's shorts, and she acknowledged deep inside herself that she thought Brenda was pretty hot, too.

"I think she's awake, now, Daddy"

Daddy! Did someone say, "Daddy?" Visions of her own father fucking her ass came roaring back and she screamed. A long, blood-curdling scream that came from the very depths of her being to reverberate off the paneling of the family room. Every painful memory of her past came flooding in at once to permeate her being. The prick in her ass that had felt so wonderful seconds ago was now the most incredibly torturous device ever used to inflict pain on another human being.

She screamed and screamed until we all thought she had lost her mind.

Of course, at her first scream, I had pulled my prick from her asshole, with an audible plop. (Just trying to work in all the cliche's). I sat on the couch beside her and pulled her into my lap to soothe her. Everybody gathered around to stroke her and reassure her that she was ok.

I rocked her like a baby and crooned in her ear. "Shhhh. It's ok. It's ok. You're fine. Nobody is going to hurt you. We are your friends.", and more along this line.

Her screams faded to whimpers and her thumb found it's way into her mouth. "Don't fuck me any more, Daddy. Please. Please don't fuck me, Daddy. You are so big and I'm so little. Please don't fuck me any more. It hurts so much and makes me sore inside. I can't go to the bathroom any more without blood coming out."

"Why that dirty son-of-a-bitch. I'll kill the mother-fucker. So that's why Sue has always been so uptight. That dirty son-of-a-bitch!"

"Hush, Bob. We can plan our revenge later. Right now, your wife needs your love and affection more than your rage. You sit on one side of her and I'll sit on the other. Wyden, you keep rocking her. Sue, can you hear me? It's Brenda."

"Brenda? Where's Daddy?"

"Daddy's not here, Sue. There's no one here who doesn't love you. I am here with Wyden and Bob is next to you. We all love you very much. Remember the love we gave you in the garden tonight?"

"Tonight? Oh, now I'm starting to remember a little. Did that really happen? Did I fuck your husband right in front of you? Did we see you and him fucking in your back yard?"

"Yes, it really happened, and I fucked Bob, too. We had a very good time. We all fucked you together until you went to sleep. We've been fucking each other in all sorts of arrangements while you were dreaming. Bob has fucked Kelly. Kelly has eaten your pussy and so have I. You seemed to like eating Kelly's pussy and having Wyden's cock in your ass until you woke up."

"Oh it was so horrible, so horrible." Sue buried her face in her hands and wept.

"I'm so sorry, Sue", I apologized. "I had no idea you would be affected that way. I went real slow and thought you were into it. What happened?"

"When I woke up, I couldn't see who it was and I thought it was my father raping me again and I couldn't deal with it."

"Your father used to rape you?"

"Yes, from the time I turned eighteen. He came home drunk one night and told me that now that I was legal he was going to start getting him some of it. I told him it was wrong, but he didn't listen. Mom came in and saw him and tried to pull him off of me, but he threw her across the room and told her he would beat the shit out of her if she didn't get the fuck away from him."

"Wasn't he afraid of getting you pregnant?"

"That's why I have been so terrified of getting fucked in the ass. Mom told him that she was afraid he would knock me up, so he said no problem, I'll just fuck her ass. Sometimes I think it would have been better to get pregnant from my own father than to have gone through the awful pain he put me through. He never took his time to let me get ready. He would come home drunk, like always, bend me over the nearest chair and ram his prick up my ass in one stroke, with no lubrication at all."

"Didn't your mother help you at all?"

"She tried to. She would try to lubricate my asshole before he got home and she found a dildo that she used to try to loosen me up for him, but my muscles just automatically froze when he stuck his stinky dick in me."

"That's awful."

"Yes, it was. Mom tried everything she could think of to help. She would even lie under me and lick my pussy to get me sexed up so I could let Daddy fuck me with pleasure instead of pain, but it still hurt. We found that we liked pleasuring each other this way, so we did it a lot until I was able to go away to college and get away from him."

"What a terrible experience."

Sue sniffled, "Yeah, it was awful. In fact, I couldn't really remember the details until I woke up with Wyden's cock in my ass. I sort of vaguely remembered thinking it would be nice to lick a pussy, but didn't remember what Mom and I did until just now."

We all assured her that we were sorry if we had contributed to her pain, but Sue thanked us for bringing it all to the surface so she could deal with it.

"Bob, will it be ok with you if I try to let Wyden finish fucking me in the ass? I know how much you've wanted to do me and I just couldn't let you and couldn't explain why. Do you forgive me?"

"Honey, you can fuck the skin off his dick if you like. You can watch me fucking Brenda's ass while you get yours. Are you all right with that?"

Sue smiled through the tears that had not yet completely dried on her face and crawled into my lap. Her luscious jugs brushed against my nose and I couldn't resist taking her nipples in my mouth, in turn, and allowing her to suckle me.

"That's right, honey. Suck mama's titties while she rides your prick." She raised up and let her sphincter encircle my prong until she was able to relax and slowly rode that elevator all the way to the basement.

"Ahhhhhh!"

There was more pleasure in that one sound than in any book I ever read. Sue sat triumphantly on my prick, impaled to the short hairs. Her clitoris poked proudly from her unused cunt lips.

"Raise your knees up, Daddy, so Aunt Sue can lean back against them. That way, I'll be able to lick her pussy."

"Aunt Sue? I thought I remembered hearing you in the room, dear. Are you into this orgy, too?"

"Sure am, Aunt Sue.", Kelly grinned from her snatch.

"You do know I'm not your aunt?"

"Sure I know it, Aunt sue, but it feels more sexy if I call you Aunt Sue while I'm licking your clit and call him Uncle Bob while he's fucking me. Do you mind?"

"Shut up and lick, kid. You're about to get me off like Mama used to do. Ooooh, that feels so good. Fuck me Wyden, while your daughter sucks my cunt. Fuck my ass as hard as you can. I want to know what it should have felt like if my father hadn't been such an animal."

"I'm going to kill that dirty son-of-a-bitch."

"Now, Bob. They have laws against that sort of thing", Brenda reminded him. "I have a better idea. Let's all go to see him. You two guys can pin him down and all the women will fuck him up the ass with a very large, very dry dildo. What do you think?"

We all applauded her idea and got back to fucking. By this time, it had been at least two hours since Bob started fucking Brenda's ass. They should be finishing soon, or at least running out of steam.

"Daddy, if you will move to the floor, Mom can straddle your face while you fuck Aunt Sue. With your tongue on her clit, she'll be able to get off and we can all go to bed. I'm tired, aren't you?"

My little mistress of ceremonies had a great idea. We got set up in the position she suggested. Sue was still fucking herself on my prick, with Kelly's talented tongue about to get her off. My tongue on Brenda's clit was just what she needed.

"That's just what I needed, dear. Lick it good. Don't pay any attention to Bob's balls dangling in your face." The idea must have been titillating to her.

I grabbed her clit between my lips and sucked hard as I raked my fingernails across Bob's balls and stuck a finger up his ass.

They both immediately went wild! The prolonged love play had built up in both of them until it spilled over with this small bit of extra stimulation. Kelly's tongue on Sue's box and my dick in her ass combined with her husband's release to trigger her own.

"Give me you hand, Daddy. Quickly!"

Kelly jammed my fingers into her twat and fucked herself on them to get in on the action. When she screamed, "I'm cumming!" it triggered my own and I joined in on the five-way simultaneous explosion that left us all completely satiated. We collapsed in a jumble of tired, naked bodies and slept where we were.

12